PDA

View Full Version : Dark Dreamers: Facing the Masters of Fear

lophophoras
07-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Hello all!

Does anyone have a complete list of the authors, artists, film makers that are discussed/featured in Dark Dreamers?

My copy is in storage and I won't be able to get to it until this weekend and I really could use the information today.

Can anyone help a fellow DT maniac out?

Thanks!

fernandito
07-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Dark Dreamers?

[/intrigued]

Brice
07-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Clive Barker, Gary Brandner, Ramsey Campbell, Les Daniels, Dennis Etchison, John Farris, Charles L. Grant, James Herbert, Stephen King, Dean R. Koontz, Joe R. Lansdale, Richard Laymon, Graham Masterton, Richard Matheson, Robert R. McCammon, David Morrelkl, Phillp Nutman, John Saul, John Skipp, Craig Spector, Peter Straub, Whitley Strieber, Stanley Wiater, Chet Williamson, J.N. Williamson, and Gahan Wilson, Anne Rice, and Robert Bloch

I think that's all of them. :)

lophophoras
07-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Clive Barker, Gary Brandner, Ramsey Campbell, Les Daniels, Dennis Etchison, John Farris, Charles L. Grant, James Herbert, Stephen King, Dean R. Koontz, Joe R. Lansdale, Richard Laymon, Graham Masterton, Richard Matheson, Robert R. McCammon, David Morrelkl, Phillp Nutman, John Saul, John Skipp, Craig Spector, Peter Straub, Whitley Strieber, Stanley Wiater, Chet Williamson, J.N. Williamson, and Gahan Wilson

I think that's all of them. :)

Thanks Brice!

Much appreciated!

:thumbsup:

Brice
07-10-2008, 08:46 AM
It's my pleasure. :D

I'm not 100% certain. I don't have the book. I just searched around online. The copies I found for sale listed those contributers.

lophophoras
07-10-2008, 08:56 AM
It's my pleasure. :D

I'm not 100% certain. I don't have the book. I just searched around online. The copies I found for sale listed those contributers.

I've been doing some online research also but haven't had a lot of luck.

I guess I need to go into storage and find my copy. I can't remember who all has already signed it and I am considering taking it to Louisville to get Bernie Wrightson's sig in a couple of weeks.

Wish I could take it to MA and get SK's sig. in November.

Anybody know where the signing will be and if tickets are on sell yet?

Brice
07-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Well, after looking at several different copies I'm relatively certain that that is a complete and accurate list of contributers now.