PDA

View Full Version : How do you want to die?

razz
07-06-2008, 10:50 AM
because you know it's gonna happen. so how do you want it?
do j00 want to die shooting leik a gunslinger?
or in j00r sleep leik your grandpa
but not leik your grandmother who was screaming in the passenger seat?

personally i to die back to back with my friends, shooting as the enemy closes in, and just before they kill us, me or my ally yells something dramatic, leik "there's too many of them!" to which the other will reply "Kill the fuckers anyway!" or something cool and dramatic along those lines

Jean
07-06-2008, 11:21 AM
razz,

I have to once again remind you, as politely as I can, that there is a number of foreigners on these boards, - I wouldn't say a word if it was only me, but being an international site, we already have some, and expect to have a lot more, people from all parts of the world here - and we would all be much obliged if we didn't have to decipher every post of yours. It is totally your right to spell things as you like, especially if for some reason that eludes me you consider it cool, but trying to spell it in a more conventional way would manifest good will and friendliness from your part I personally would be highly grateful for.

Seymour_Glass
07-06-2008, 12:32 PM
I want to jump off the Empire State building with my worst enemy and have a gunfight on the way down.

Brice
07-06-2008, 02:05 PM
razz,

I have to once again remind you, as politely as I can, that there is a number of foreigners on these boards, - I wouldn't say a word if it was only me, but being an international site, we already have some, and expect to have a lot more, people from all parts of the world here - and we would all be much obliged if we didn't have to decipher every post of yours. It is totally your right to spell things as you like, especially if for some reason that eludes me you consider it cool, but trying to spell it in a more conventional way would manifest good will and friendliness from your part I personally would be highly grateful for.

I agree completely and I do speak english natively. :clap: I imagine the situation is compounded for foreigners though. At least I would hope that thread titles and initial posts in a thread could be spelled as correctly as possible.

I plan on not dying.

obscurejude
07-06-2008, 04:29 PM
I want to jump off the Empire State building with my worst enemy and have a gunfight on the way down.

:lol:

This is great, I have that picture from Matrix Reloaded in my mind where Trinity jumps through the window and the agent follows her.

obscurejude
07-06-2008, 04:32 PM
razz,

I agree completely and I do speak english natively. :clap: I imagine the situation is compounded for foreigners though. At least I would hope that thread titles and initial posts in a thread could be spelled as correctly as possible.

I plan on not dying.

In ways it is particularly hard for native English speakers as well. It looks enough like English to make you think its a word you're just not familiar with, but upon closer examination, you realize it isn't.

A parallel, I have a friend who can speak awesome "fake French." Because of the inflections it sounds so ridiculously similar and when my friend was in Paris he went around speaking fake French and the natives had to pause for a moment, feeling that they should understand what is being said. I'm sick of pausing to read Razz's opening thread posts.

Ves'Ka Gan
07-06-2008, 04:47 PM
While I agree that spelling more conventionally is a good idea and follows ettiquette, I think Jean said it best and it only needed to be said once.

Something I also find annoying/rude is opening a topic I think I may find interesting & seeing instead people going on & on completely off topic. Especially when the off-topic is ragging on a fellow member. But that's just me.

obscurejude
07-06-2008, 05:53 PM
While I agree that spelling more conventionally is a good idea and follows ettiquette, I think Jean said it best and it only needed to be said once.

Quoted just to make you mad.

obscurejude
07-06-2008, 05:54 PM
These things have been brought to Razz's attention more than once and it isn't "ragging." Razz knows that he's fine in all our books, or at least I think he does, but thank you for continuing to go off topic. :thumbsup:

Seymour_Glass
07-06-2008, 05:55 PM
I wanna be shot by a elderly hooker, too.

Daghain
07-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I want to go to bed and pass from this world to the next without really ever knowing it happened.

When I'm 150. :lol:

Ves'Ka Gan
07-06-2008, 07:31 PM
I'd like to die during sex. I just hope my guy either goes with me or (by virtue of the fact he's older than me) is too senile to know it happened. I wouldn't want him to be traumatized.

razz
07-06-2008, 07:36 PM
These things have been brought to Razz's attention more than once and it isn't "ragging." Razz knows that he's fine in all our books, or at least I think he does, but thank you for continuing to go off topic. :thumbsup:
say anything you want about me, and call me anything but "unprepared for the zombie apocalypse". i don't mind. and sorry y'all, i'll try to keep the misarranged spelling to a minimum. I think part of it is having german grammar rules in my head now. especially the annoying thing my teacher said "when two vowels go walking the second does the talking" :shudders: so when i see something like "like" i might think "leik". of course this could just be me trying to dismiss an apperently annoying habit as a subconscious action.

as for you Brice, on the subject of living forever, i have 19 ninjas plotting your demise as we speak.

razz
07-06-2008, 08:34 PM
what you said is unforgivable. i will have to kill you now

Tvmorbid
07-06-2008, 09:28 PM
I want to go out the same way I came in; screaming and covered in someone elses blood

razz
07-06-2008, 09:51 PM
:rofl:

Unfound One
07-06-2008, 10:03 PM
I want to die happy.
And preferably not in major pain.

Brice
07-07-2008, 08:53 AM
as for you Brice, on the subject of living forever, i have 19 ninjas plotting your demise as we speak.

Cool! :thumbsup: I'll mail them to you in pieces. :D

Daghain
07-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I want to go out the same way I came in; screaming and covered in someone elses blood

This would be my second choice. :D

William50
07-07-2008, 10:05 AM
I want to die as painfully as possible. For example, being given tiny little cuts with a knife until I bleed to death. :lol:

Woofer
07-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Fast. I want it over before I know it's happening.

Sam
07-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm with Ves'Ka Gan, but I really don't want to traumatize my partner, so I'm still trying to figure out a way. (and sex by myself is not in the options)

Lee
07-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I guess in my sleep would be the easiest? And before my husband because I cant imagine life without him. And he wants to die before me for the same reason. I guess we just need to head to the clearing together.

Ves'Ka Gan
07-08-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm with Ves'Ka Gan, but I really don't want to traumatize my partner, so I'm still trying to figure out a way. (and sex by myself is not in the options)

Death while mastubating would be pretty depressing...and I would feel horrible for the questions my family would have to answer!

Maybe we could make suicide pacts with our partners? Like when we're both ready to go we will hold a cyanide pill between our teeth and at the time of orgasm we'll both bite down.:orely:

Jean
07-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Death while mastubating would be pretty depressing...and I would feel horrible for the questions my family would have to answer!
that sounds very Palahnuik

theBeamisHome
07-08-2008, 10:50 AM
i'm not sure i really care how i go out. death isn't a fear that i really have... i don't go out doing reckless things, but i don't take really special precautions to make sure i don't die. people like that are usually a lil stressed and paranoid and that's something i don't need.

but if i got to choose a way to go out... idk... i'd want it so that my loved ones were the least traumatized that they could be... i really like the idea of going out in a blaze of gunfire or something of the sort.. but i want to have actually killed all my enemies and then i die of my own wounds afterwards... or adrenaline overdose...

razz
07-08-2008, 11:49 AM
just because dying in hopsital bed seems kinda sad when you have no chance to change how you die. i don't want to just waste away of an illness. and if i have a terminal disease, and have no enemies, i'll make some.

Girlystevedave
07-09-2008, 12:13 PM
This is how I wanna go:
I'm in the middle of a battle with an asthmatic guy in a big black suit, and we have these glowing sticks that we use just like swords. Well, just as he's about to slice me in half, BOOM! I am absorbed into the force.
How cool would that be?
No harm..no foul. :)

razz
07-09-2008, 12:23 PM
:eyetwitch:

valtr0n
07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
In a blaze of glory, preferably taking as many of my enemies with me as possible.

I don't know what the situation will be, but this will be how I go down.

valtr0n
07-09-2008, 03:56 PM
drug bust in your future?

Nah, I don't do drugs or alcohol.

I just don't think it'll end well for me. Don't you ever get those feelings?

razz
07-09-2008, 04:02 PM
drug bust in your future?

Nah, I don't do drugs or alcohol.

I just don't think it'll end well for me. Don't you ever get those feelings?
:raiseshand:

Letti
07-09-2008, 11:09 PM
It doesn't matter how I will die.. but I would like to die as a good person (as much as it's possible for a human-being) with peace in my heart that my mom's efforts and fights to give my life weren't useless or meaningless.
Yeah, I am boring. :)

Lee
07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
You are a good person Letti. Actually youre a GREAT person!:fairy:

ManOfWesternesse
07-10-2008, 01:21 AM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5959/deathstatsji2.jpg
:evil:

theBeamisHome
07-10-2008, 04:39 AM
I like what Letti said. I don't have any enemies anyway... I have a feeling I'll die feeling pretty good about my life tho.

Brice
07-10-2008, 05:20 AM
I don't have enemies either. The only person I ever truly hated was courteous enough to die. I thank him for this.

Brice
07-11-2008, 12:14 AM
If I was truly lucky he'd have done it sooner. :lol:

Sam
07-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't have much thoughts about how I want to die anymore, but after I die is another story. I want someone, preferably a good friend, to take my ashes around in a box to all the people I hated (it's a healthy sized list), get a small handful of ashes, toss it into their face, and say "Sam says 'Hi'." That's not too much to ask. Finding everyone on the list may, but the theory is sound. :D

Ves'Ka Gan
07-11-2008, 12:24 PM
:rofl: That's a good one, Sam.

Brice
07-12-2008, 07:35 AM
I don't have much thoughts about how I want to die anymore, but after I die is another story. I want someone, preferably a good friend, to take my ashes around in a box to all the people I hated (it's a healthy sized list), get a small handful of ashes, toss it into their face, and say "Sam says 'Hi'." That's not too much to ask. Finding everyone on the list may, but the theory is sound. :D

I realize we may not have known each other long enough for the term good friend to apply, but I for one would be more than happy to do this for you...if for no other reason then seeing the reaction on people's faces. :lol:

Matt
07-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Hmmmm...I'm not sure how I would want to die but I know how I don't.

Just got done watching "Return of the Jedi" on TV for the 1000th time and being beaten to death by Ewoks has got to be rough. :lol:

bangoskank1
07-12-2008, 06:15 PM
I want to die peacefully in my sleep...not yelling and scrreaming like the passengers in his car.

Unfound One
07-12-2008, 11:24 PM

Just got done watching "Return of the Jedi" on TV for the 1000th time and being beaten to death by Ewoks has got to be rough. :lol:

THAT's gotta be a bitch! :lol:

Jon
07-13-2008, 12:16 AM
I wish to die by an attack of multiple dogs or big cats.

I want a major party after my burial...only to be preceded by bagpipe music.

LadyHitchhiker
07-13-2008, 03:40 AM
I don't want to die alone.

And then I plan on being reincarnated so it's all good...

Sam
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM

Aiiieeee Yaaahhhh!!!

Yub yub, Matt. Yub yub. :thumbsup:

razz
07-14-2008, 02:47 AM
I wish to die by an attack of multiple dogs or big cats.

I want a major party after my burial...only to be preceded by bagpipe music.
oooh,bagpipes are brilliant!

Ves'Ka Gan
07-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Bagpipes are good. I want my funeral to go Irish Wake-Style. Then again my boyfriend and I discussed having our wedding reception for his family go Irish Wake style.

Really, I don't see any reason all big events shouldn't go Irish wake style....

Girlystevedave
07-14-2008, 05:30 PM

Someone should start a "Worst way to die" thread so that can be at the top.

razz
07-14-2008, 05:31 PM
agreed

cozener
07-15-2008, 05:58 PM
In an Alamo or Thermopylae type of situation.

Barring that, in a back alley, facedown in a pool of blood under mysterious circumstances.

Of course, of old age, in my sleep, surrounded by my family and friends wouldn't be bad either.

Jean
07-15-2008, 11:39 PM
(1) In an Alamo or Thermopylae type of situation.

(2) Barring that, in a back alley, facedown in a pool of blood under mysterious circumstances.

(3) Of course, of old age, in my sleep, surrounded by my family and friends wouldn't be bad either.
same, in the following order: (3), (1), (2)

theBeamisHome
07-16-2008, 12:41 PM
honestly.... i don't really want to die of old age...

Jean
07-16-2008, 12:48 PM
because you're young, I presume.

The older I get, the more I wish to die of old age, and the older that "old age" becomes.

theBeamisHome
07-16-2008, 12:57 PM
lol yeah probably. i just think that if you die of old age, you die senile and actually being more of a pain than a pleasure.... probably not true..

cozener
07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
true of some...not of others.

Seymour_Glass
07-19-2008, 02:00 PM
I would hate to die in front of my family and friends. Maybe just one of them, but I would just feel like shit dying in front of all of them.

Bango Skank
07-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Honourably.

LadyHitchhiker
08-01-2008, 07:50 AM
I want to be REALLY drugged up when I die so that way I'm not scared of what does or does not coe after

then

I want to be cryogenically frozen so they can bring me back later...

Jackie
11-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Painlessly?

Chap
11-17-2008, 11:51 PM
I wanna die running down-hill. just because the ragdoll effect would look cool.

or something :P

Jackie
11-17-2008, 11:52 PM

:wtf:

Wow That would scare the crap out of madd people, all the sudden you just see some guy tumbling down a hill.....:rofl:

Chap
11-18-2008, 12:03 AM

Wow That would scare the crap out of madd people, all the sudden you just see some guy tumbling down a hill.....:rofl:

If that's not a memory to cherish, I don't know what is!

Jackie
11-18-2008, 12:05 AM

Ahahaha... and just imagine the ratings a video of it would get on youtube :rofl:

Chap
11-18-2008, 12:14 AM

Ahahaha... and just imagine the ratings a video of it would get on youtube :rofl:

in that case I'd have to wear a mic as well, so people could hear all the thuds and crack as I go.
They could even pinpoint the exact time of death:
"aaand... *thud* waaaait for it *bump* *CRACK* that's when he died."

Jackie
11-18-2008, 12:16 AM

in that case I'd have to wear a mic as well, so people could hear all the thuds and crack as I go.

:wtf: and you know people would too x]

People are madd sick these days.....:scared:

Chap
11-18-2008, 02:11 AM

:wtf: and you know people would too x]

People are madd sick these days.....:scared:

We They always have has been, it's just so much more visible these days with the internet and all :ninja:

Brice
11-18-2008, 02:15 AM

I think for me the real answer to the question is, I don't. If I must though I'd choose dying painlessly in my sleep.

stone, rose, unfound door
11-18-2008, 02:18 AM
I agree on the Alamo or Thermopylae death. I'd like to be burned after doctors get all the parts of my body they need to save other people's lives.

LadyHitchhiker
11-18-2008, 03:26 PM
I would like to die listening to my favorite music, and not with strangers... with enough time to let everyone know how much I love them.

Lady_Macbeth
11-18-2008, 03:42 PM
There's no way I would want to die of old age, all senile and in diapers and such. And I'm too much of a baby to die of anything excessively painful, so the way I want to go would be an LSD overdose. Just peacefully die during some uber mega acid trip. Best way to go, imo.

LordofLight19
11-18-2008, 03:43 PM
I would want to die honorably: shooting with my fellow gunslingers. But scince that probably won't happen(although we can always hope:)), I want to die peacefully, one way or the other.

flaggwalkstheline
11-18-2008, 04:16 PM
I want to be shot out of a cannon like hunter hunter s thompson
but unlike Raul Duke, I'll be alive when i get in said cannon:onfire:

Maturins_Daughter
11-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't think that dying of old age automatically means senility, diapers, etc.

I definitely want to die when I'm a very old woman after many happy years with my husband and family. I want to be in relatively good physical and mental health... just slip away in my sleep, painlessly. I would also like to know beforehand when it's going to happen so I could say goodbye to everyone.

So sue me... :)

theBeamisHome
11-19-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't think that dying of old age automatically means senility, diapers, etc.

I definitely want to die when I'm a very old woman after many happy years with my husband and family. I want to be in relatively good physical and mental health... just slip away in my sleep, painlessly. I would also like to know beforehand when it's going to happen so I could say goodbye to everyone.

So sue me... :)

well that's the idea way to go.. maybe i should have put that disclaimer..

The Old Fella
11-20-2008, 04:35 AM
If I could choose the manner of my death, I'd like to cross the event horizon of a black hole. Just to be the first person to ever look into one as you reach that point of no return. That'd be something to see.

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 05:56 AM
There's only one way to die.....

*epic drum roll*

SHOT...

DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN

IN A BLAZE OF GLORRRY

jayson
11-20-2008, 07:04 AM

*epic drum roll*

SHOT...

DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN

IN A BLAZE OF GLORRRY

If you get that f'n song stuck in my head, your day to die will be real real soon.

http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0023.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-animal-smileys.php)

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 07:15 AM

*epic drum roll*

SHOT...

DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN

IN A BLAZE OF GLORRRY

If you get that f'n song stuck in my head, your day to die will be real real soon.

http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0023.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-animal-smileys.php)

LORD I NEVER DREW FIRST BUT I DREW FIRST BLOOD
I'M NO ONE'S SON, CALL ME YOUUUNG GUN!

Dude, Bon Jovi is the man. Prepare for a Day of Jovi.

Srsly, I am being totally serious here... you know how some songs give you goosebumps when they get to really awesome parts?

I don't know if that happens to you, but when I am really digging a song I get goosebumps at the good parts. "Chicken skin" some may say.

This part in Blaze of Glory does it every time because I know they're about to rock SO F'ING HARD...

YOU ASK ME IF I'VE KNOWN LOVE
AND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SING SONGS IN THE RAIN?
WELL I'VE SEEN COME LOVE
AND I'VE SEEN IT SHOT DOWN
AND I'VE SEEN IT DIE IN VAIN...

epic pause....

SHOT DOWWWWWWWWWN
ETCETERA ET CEEEEEETERA!

:thumbsup:

It's all love man, sorry for getting it stuck in your head. Bon Jovi is one of two decent things to ever come out of Jersey. The Boss is of course the other.

jayson
11-20-2008, 07:26 AM
It's all love man, sorry for getting it stuck in your head. Bon Jovi is one of two decent things to ever come out of Jersey. The Boss is of course the other.

You are forgiven, for now anyway. Though, being from New Jersey myself, I would hesitate to ever mention those two in the same breath. One's a genius, the other is a hack. I suppose you can guess which I think is which. :lol:

Admittedly, I am quite jaded on the subject of Bon Jovi. I went to high school in central jersey at the start of his rise to popularity and had to deal with a lot of classmates who would listen to nothing else. I've also had to explain to far too many people that no, Richie Sambora is not one of the best guitar players in the world. In fact, he's not even a particularly good one, let alone great.

But I digress. (I tend to do that)

Now, if we're looking for great musicians from NJ, look no further than Marc Ribot, one of the true greatest living guitar players, born and raised in Newark.

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Dude, no wonder you hate the Jovi.

See I was born in 1980, so I was a kid during his heyday and then of course during the 1990's I had to hate all the stuff that I liked in the 80's because the time of grunge and rap-metal was upon us and music had to be VERY SUPER SERIOUS. Now it's fun nostalgia for me.

I appreciate your stance though, that has to suck ass growing up in the shadow of Obi Bon Jovi. :P

Springsteen is still putting out kick-ass music btw. I know you know this, but that song Radio Nowhere rocked my balls off. I did a Lost in Translation tribute to it, but YouTube kept deleting it for copyright infringement. Pissed me off, I think I really captured some of the raw emotion of that flick.

jayson
11-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Springsteen is still putting out kick-ass music btw. I know you know this, but that song Radio Nowhere rocked my balls off. I did a Lost in Translation tribute to it, but YouTube kept deleting it for copyright infringement. Pissed me off, I think I really captured some of the raw emotion of that flick.

I like his recent work as well. It's not quite as good as his classic stuff (though that's an unfair standard to hold things to), but it's still a lot better than a lot of the other stuff being churned out these days.

I saw him at Giants Stadium on the last night of the NJ run of his tour in 1985. It's the second longest single set of music I've ever seen at a little over four hours. The E-Street Band is also one of the tightest non-jazz bands I've ever seen live.

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 08:57 AM
That's kick-ass.

I've been seeing concerts since I was 8 years old. I saw two concerts when I was 8. My first show was Robert Plant solo on the Now and Zen tour, and my 2nd show was Jimmy Page doing his Outrider tour.

Brice
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
There's no way I would want to die of old age, all senile and in diapers and such. And I'm too much of a baby to die of anything excessively painful, so the way I want to go would be an LSD overdose. Just peacefully die during some uber mega acid trip. Best way to go, imo.

Not likely I'm afraid to say. :( There is no known LD50 for LSD. People have taken many thousands of doses at once and just had amazing trips. I've taken some pretty large quantities myself. There isn't a single death in history where LSD can be confirmed as the cause of death. In the process of trying to OD on it you'd likely just end up tripping the rest of your days (which would be no shorter because of it.) :)

jayson
11-20-2008, 09:39 AM
In the process of trying to OD on it you'd likely just end up tripping the rest of your days (which would be no shorter because of it.) :)

You'd be more likely to die of exhaustion from being awake for as long as you would be from taking that much acid.

Brice
11-20-2008, 10:35 AM
In the process of trying to OD on it you'd likely just end up tripping the rest of your days (which would be no shorter because of it.) :)

You'd be more likely to die of exhaustion from being awake for as long as you would be from taking that much acid.

Actually your brain sort of reaches a saturation point. Eventually you learn it's not so hard to sleep while peaking on acid. I've done it countless times. It makes for some intense dreaming though.

jayson
11-20-2008, 10:49 AM

Actually your brain sort of reaches a saturation point. Eventually you learn it's not so hard to sleep while peaking on acid. I've done it countless times. It makes for some intense dreaming though.

I've done it as well, and you're right it's not that hard to do. Of course, that's assuming what we've taken in those cases is actual LSD. Some of what's distributed as acid is not LSD. It's other psycho-active compounds with similar effects but some different side effects, one of which is a speediness that is not like acid at all. Best of luck sleeping through that! :lol:

Brice
11-20-2008, 11:09 AM

I've done it as well, and you're right it's not that hard to do. Of course, that's assuming what we've taken in those cases is actual LSD. Some of what's distributed as acid is not LSD. It's other psycho-active compounds with similar effects but some different side effects, one of which is a speediness that is not like acid at all. Best of luck sleeping through that! :lol:

I can. :lol: I'd agree. I'd even venture a guess that probably half if not more of what hits the streets as acid isn't.

jayson
11-20-2008, 11:30 AM
I'd even venture a guess that probably half if not more of what hits the streets as acid isn't.

Absolutely. It's a major reason I stopped doing acid and prefer mushrooms for tripping. At least with 'shrooms I know exactly what I'm getting. I'm not at all opposed to ever doing acid again, I just would want to know for sure that that's what it is.

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Come to Florida.

haha cool cool. I deleted the message 'cause I got noided about it after I posted it.

Do any of you guys talk on AIM?

I actually got a DT related name haha... if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM at "ODiscordiaLOL"

jayson
11-20-2008, 12:23 PM
I deleted mine as well lest it look like I am just saying random things or promoting Florida Dept. of Tourism.

Diggity Of The Eld
11-20-2008, 12:44 PM
lol, excellent news good sir.

I thank you kindly for that nugget of information all the same, as one never knows when such things could become useful.

I do totally wanna go to Orlando this year to catch a TNA show at Universal.

ladykatherine
11-20-2008, 12:55 PM
I plan on changing the world. Either that, or just pissing off someone real bad.

No matter, I think I'd be okay with an assassination.

LadyHitchhiker
11-22-2008, 06:00 AM
I want to die after my husband because I don't think he can handle losing anyone else, to be honest.

Hbgunslinger
11-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I'd like to go out in my mid to late 60's. I don't want to make it past 70 don't want to be dependent on anyone. It doesn't really matter how just not by fire.

BillyxRansom
11-23-2008, 06:41 PM

FUCK I WAS GONNA SAY THIS.

Oh well, I guess I should have expected this. I will obviously have to second this statement.

Savoury
11-24-2008, 01:14 AM
I think my death would be really stupid, I'd probably get stung to death by a bee or something similar. Or a giant block of ice falling from an airplane and landing right on top of me, and me saying "what's this" right before it hits me.

On a more serious note, I'd just like to be really old and have the feeling of finally going to sleep, but for a very very long time, all peaceful.