PDA

View Full Version : Bethany...

Bethany
06-22-2008, 05:50 PM
I know it's a little early (not really, it's already tomorrow for Zonie and a few others) but I don't know if I'm staying up late tonight and I'm always running late in the mornings. Anyways, here's a bit about me and I'll get up a new picture or two when the firstborn heathen returns the camera. Please ask lots of questions so I don't feel like a failure. :P

First and foremost, I’d like to come clean and let everyone know that while you all know me as bethany, my real name is in fact Bethany. Whew! I feel so much better now that I’ve come clean with that. For those of you that have been around for a while, I was veronicagrogan thedarktower.net but I haven’t gone by that in quite some time. Now that the formalities are over, let’s get started....

I am an Alabama girl, born and bred. I love living in the South and having so much history all around me. I am one of seven siblings but was the “baby” for 16 years. Sadly, I was usurped in one fell swoop and became the middle child of five in one afternoon when the adoption of my younger brother and sister was finalized. If you’ve been paying attention, you should know that I have three lovely girls (all of them have hair of gold, like their mother) and they keep me very busy.

Reading has always been a part of my life, I honestly cannot remember not being able to read. My grandmother has always loved telling the story of how one day when I was no more than 2, I picked up the newspaper and just began reading to my cousin. The very first book I checked out from the library was Black Beauty when I was only 5 years old. The librarian broke my heart and made me cry when she initially refused to let me have the book and tried to foist stupid Babar on me. However, she, with open mouthed wonder, allowed me to have free run of the library when I astounded her with my reading ability. I was a voracious reader from that point on, devouring everything from VC Andrews to Harold Robbins to all of the classics while still in elementary school. Asking me to remember what books I read when and in what order is like asking an alcoholic to chronicle all of their drinks. However, I do know that when I was about 11, my Daddy dropped off a bag of books for me that included a little tome called Pet Semetary. I can’t remember if I had read any SK prior to that but I know that’s the book that hooked me.

Fast forward several years, and I’m married to my high school sweetheart and expecting my first baby. I was stockpiling books to have on hand for when I was on maternity leave and came across two SK books that I’d never heard of–The Gunslinger and The Drawing of the Three–for a quarter each. I bought them, read them, tossed them and never gave them another thought until I came across The Waste Lands in a used book store and realized that I had stumbled across something much bigger than I had ever thought. How was I to know that the fifty cents I spent back in September 1991 was really admission to an entirely new world? When I finally got a computer in January 2004, thedarktower.net was literally the first website I checked out and I was instantly a fan. I was very shy and did not post much because I was still leery of the “internet freaks”. However, the seeds of some very good friendships were planted there and I am still enjoying the benefits today.

When I’m not playing around online or raising my daughters, I work with my state’s version of Child Protective Services.

bangoskank1
06-22-2008, 05:56 PM
wow....good stuff..not only do you look like my mom but you have the same profression as my wife....too creepy...way too creepy

Bethany
06-22-2008, 05:59 PM
:panic:

bangoskank1
06-22-2008, 06:00 PM
lmao..

Lee
06-22-2008, 06:48 PM
I want to know how you got so crafty...What led you to start sewing and making things? Your girls? Or have you always done that?

sarah
06-22-2008, 06:52 PM
hey bethany aka Bethany. :couple:

What is your favorite shirt?

What was your favorite thing about The Indiana Jones Movies?

What is your morning routine?

Who is your personal hero?

What is your second favorite website?

Bethany
06-22-2008, 07:21 PM
What led you to start sewing and making things? Your girls? Or have you always done that?
My mother and grandmother both sewed and I guess I just picked it up. I can remember making clothes for my Barbies when I was 5 or 6. FYI--a dinner plate is the perfect size to use as a pattern for a 50's style skirt for Barbie. :P I didn't start smocking until Savannah was 5.

What is your favorite shirt?
Hmm...tee would be the pirate one I got in Savannah that says "The beating will continue until morale improves." Otherwise, it's a light pink tunic style shirt that has silver sparklies on the neck and down the front.

What was your favorite thing about The Indiana Jones Movies?
/me hangs head in shame. I've only seen the first one. I've had Temple of Doom at home from Netflix for over a month now and have yet to watch it. So right now, I'll say Harrison Ford. *drools*

What is your morning routine?
Summertime routine is ignore the alarm that goes off at 6:30 until I get up at 7:00, shower, drink my coffee while I check email and my websites, dress, slap some make up on and then zoom to work.

Right now, that would be my niece Mallory. She has MD and is being treated horribly by the school system. There is not a single restroom she can use at the high school, nor was there one at the middle school. She and her parents have been fighting the school in Federal Court and now with the Office of Civil Rights for several years now with no results. She speaks eloquently on the issues she faces and is quick to point out that she knows nothing will be done in time to help her (she'll be a Junior in the fall) but she does not want another child to ever have to go through what she has. She's just awesome.

What is your second favorite website?
I dunno. I spend about equal time here, at Camp Doc and Myspace.

Lee
06-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Right now, that would be my niece Mallory. She has MD and is being treated horribly by the school system. There is not a single restroom she can use at the high school, nor was there one at the middle school. She and her parents have been fighting the school in Federal Court and now with the Office of Civil Rights for several years now with no results. She speaks eloquently on the issues she faces and is quick to point out that she knows nothing will be done in time to help her (she'll be a Junior in the fall) but she does not want another child to ever have to go through what she has. She's just awesome.

Ok, I must live under a rock or Im just blond. What is MD?

Daghain
06-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Muscular Dystrophy.

Lee
06-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Ah, thank you.

Daghain
06-22-2008, 08:07 PM
My pleasure. :)

Bethany
06-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Bingo, that's it.

Lee
06-22-2008, 08:12 PM
How did you get into CPS?

What do you cook for supper when you have time to cook supper?

What your favorite place to dine and I dont mean fast food..:P

If you go to Gulf Shores, What's your fav place to eat there?

Bethany
06-22-2008, 08:22 PM
How did you get into CPS?
My mom and stepdad became foster parents when I was 8 so I grew up with the system. I drifted in college and took classes that interested me so I ended up with a degree in Psychology--which is utterly useless at the BS level. I knew I had a job with good pay, excellent benefits and pretty much unshakable security waiting on me since everyone in the office knew me so I kinda drifted in to the position. Of course, it helps that I secretly have an incredible soft spot for kids and helping people. But that part's a secret so let's not advertise it. :D

What do you cook for supper when you have time to cook supper?
I actually cook most nights. Weeknights may just be tacos or hot dogs or spaghetti or something quick like that but I usually cook a real meal on the weekends.

What your favorite place to dine and I dont mean fast food..
Overall, Fuji's--the local Japanese steakhouse (you should come over one weekend) and just plain, regular restaurant is Margarita's, the local Mexican place in Talladega.

If you go to Gulf Shores, What's your fav place to eat there?
I've only been once and I don't remember where we ate. I know I can come to you for recommendations when needed though. :couple:

Lee
06-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Yay! I like asking you questions Bethany!

Girlystevedave
06-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Bethany, I want to say that you and your newly done hair look pretty as ever in the new av. :)

1. Who is your number one band/musician ever?/ Favorite song by this artist?

2. What is your fondest memory (or one of) in your whole life?

3. If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?

ZoNeSeeK
06-22-2008, 09:12 PM
What did you think when you first read Matilda, considering the similarities re: the Library? :)

Jean
06-22-2008, 11:12 PM
what are your daughters' names? do they have teddy bears? did you have one when you were small?

if you could when you at last go to Europe, which country would you like to see first, and why?

Bethany
06-23-2008, 03:55 AM
Bethany, I want to say that you and your newly done hair look pretty as ever in the new av.
Thank you very much. :couple:

1. Who is your number one band/musician ever?/ Favorite song by this artist?
Hmmm....I've got to think about this one and get back to you.

2. What is your fondest memory (or one of) in your whole life?
The births of my girls.

3. If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?
I wold love to travel anywhere but right now I would say Vegas in October. :P

What did you think when you first read Matilda, considering the similarities re: the Library?
I'venever read Matilda but I have seen the movie many, many times and I've never even put those two things together. Matilda is one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. The ending does not justify the horrible things that happened.

what are your daughters' names?
Savannah, Annabeth & Emily (Emmy)

do they have teddy bears?
I should have expected this question from you. Savannah had a Fozzie Bear and a big, huge teddy named Oscar when she was much younger. Emmy has a pink teddy named Nala that she got for Valentine's one year from her dad that she is very partial to. Annabeth has more bears (and bunnies and dogs and cats and.....) than I can name. She loves animals and loves going to Build A Bear Workshop.

did you have one when you were small?
I did not :(.. I really didn't like stuffed animals. I did have a rag doll that my great grandmother made me named Catalou. Now, I have a keepsake/heirloom bear that is made from mother's baby blanket. I need to post a pic of him.

when you at last go to Europe, which country would you like to see first, and why?
I want to see as many as possible by Greece is first on my list because so I can smell the air. I've been told that in some places it smells just like my all time favorite product--The Olive Branch shower gel by Lush.

Good questions so far guys!@ Keep them coming and I'll check in this evening!

Matt
06-23-2008, 04:05 AM
Great stuff, great thread.

Thanks Bethany and everyone else for the questions. :grouphug:

Odetta
06-23-2008, 06:33 AM
I have a few questions...

1 - If you were to legally change your first name, what would you change it to?

2 - Do you have any pets?

3 - Who do you prefer? New Kids on the Block or Backstreet Boys? (and you HAVE to choose one)

4 - What is your favorite book?

Darkthoughts
06-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Dig the hair! :thumbsup:

If Sawyer cut his hair, would you let him take you out to dinner? :D

Who is your favourite author aside from King?

Whats your favourite word?

Do you have any pets?

dbarnetth
06-23-2008, 01:29 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

What is the funniest thing you've ever seen?

What is the biggest misconception that people generally have about you, and why is it a misconception?

Bethany
06-23-2008, 02:29 PM
1 - If you were to legally change your first name, what would you change it to?

I've never given it much thought because I've always been perfectly satisfied with Bethany. Veronica I guess. Maybe Priscilla.

2 - Do you have any pets?
I have a Border Collie-Lab mix named Sparky Jean. We have an uneasy peace agreement now that I'm the man of the house.

3 - Who do you prefer? New Kids on the Block or Backstreet Boys? (and you HAVE to choose one)
No brainer--NKOTB hands down, they were the soundtrack to my youth. I danced to Please Don't Go Girl at the Homecoming Dance.

4 - What is your favorite book?
No way I can choose just one. Black House and Talisman are way up there.

If Sawyer cut his hair, would you let him take you out to dinner?
I love that you pay attention! Yes, it wouldn't even have to be short. Just a trim to take off the weasliness of it.

Who is your favourite author aside from King?
Lewis Grizzard

Trichotillomania. I like saying it. Bonus points if you know what it means.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Wow, I have so much to choose from. My tongue is forever getting tangled up and I say the wrong thing quite frequently so that's where most of my embarrassment happens. There was the time I told my mom that the Youth Director (in front of him) had to jack my car off because it wouldn't start. The whole time I worked in radio, I called the Secretary General of the UN the "Secretary Genital".

What is the funniest thing you've ever seen?
One of my younger sister is quite OCD and has to have everything precisely just so. When she and my other sister were about 2, maybe 3, I found them both in the bedroom. Brandy was butt naked on the bed and not only had Samantha lined pennies up in her butt crack but she had meticulously made sure that all of the little Lincoln heads were facing the same way.

What is the biggest misconception that people generally have about you, and why is it a misconception?
Being a blonde chick from the Deep South pretty much is an automatic ticket to an ignorant redneck. I think people are sometimes genuinely surprised when they find out that I'm somewhat intelligent, kick ass in math and science, never dated a blood relative and know absolutely nothing about NASCAR.

Lee
06-23-2008, 02:34 PM
You know NOTHING of NASCAR?! Blasphemy!

fernandito
06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
1. Name a guilty pleasure of yours -

2. Favorite Super Hero?

3. Favorite actor? And favorite movie that this actor apppears in.

4. What is the meaning of life?

Girlystevedave
06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
You know nothing of NASCAR? :wub:

Odetta
06-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Have you ever colored your hair?

fernandito
06-23-2008, 04:01 PM
What are you gonna do with all that junk inside your trunk?

The Lady of Shadows
06-23-2008, 04:07 PM
i am so relieved that you know nothing about nascar. :)

1. if you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
2. dogs or cats? why?
3. do you think faith or religion is more important?

Bethany
06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
You know nothing of NASCAR?
i am so relieved that you know nothing about nascar
Other than it's a bunch of guys driving ridiculously fast in circles and it causes my hometown and surrounding areas to go completely insane twice a year, nothing.

Name a guilty pleasure of yours -
Watching Dirty Dancing, trashy romance novels

2. Favorite Super Hero?
I always did think Aquaman was hot but I think Superman has the edge since he is super and all. I don't think there's a really big demand for being able to mind meld or whatever with fish. Now, if I were a sushi fan I could see where that would be a good ability to have.

3. Favorite actor? And favorite movie that this actor apppears in.
Harrsion Ford. Star Wars--he has all the best lines.

4. What is the meaning of life?
To get through life without causing too much harm to anyone.

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk. LOL

1. if you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
Not speaking up when I first realized my husband was pulling away.

2. dogs or cats? why?
Dogs. Cats are okay but they're nasty. They walk all over their poop and then want to touch your face or walk on the kitchen counters. Ewwww.

3. do you think faith or religion is more important?
Faith. Religion is an arbitrary set of rules and traditions.

Lee
06-23-2008, 04:38 PM
What is your favorite/comfort food?

Favorite alcoholic drink?

Favorite dessert?

Do you see a pattern? It's suppertime. :P

mia/susannah
06-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Being a blonde chick from the Deep South pretty much is an automatic ticket to an ignorant redneck. I think people are sometimes genuinely surprised when they find out that I'm somewhat intelligent, kick ass in math and science, never dated a blood relative and know absolutely nothing about NASCAR.
I am a blonde from the deep south myself. I currently live in New York where some of the idiots up here ask me how many cousins have I kissed. People can be real jerks. I have never kissed any of my kin folks. Sorry to ruin their silly ideals. I know nothing about Nascar either except that the cars make alot of left turns. :thumbsup:

dbarnetth
06-23-2008, 04:54 PM

She's lying here. She just recently fell out of first place in our fantasy NASCAR league. It's like a 10 team league, so that's pretty good.

The Lady of Shadows
06-23-2008, 04:57 PM
bethany? lie? that's blasphemy in itself. :lol:

Odetta
06-23-2008, 04:59 PM

ahem

Lee
06-23-2008, 05:14 PM
I know the answer to the hair question but we'll let her answer it. :P

And I swear I saw Bethany in Talledega 2 yrs ago drunk as a skunk, holding a Natty Lite in one hand and holding her shirt up with the other flashing some rednecks. She seemed "at home". :rofl:

fernandito
06-23-2008, 05:17 PM

[B]
2. dogs or cats? why?
Dogs. Cats are okay but they're nasty. They walk all over their poop and then want to touch your face or walk on the kitchen counters. Ewwww.
[B]

:wub:

Bethany
06-23-2008, 05:30 PM
And I swear I saw Bethany in Talledega 2 yrs ago drunk as a skunk, holding a Natty Lite in one hand and holding her shirt up with the other flashing some rednecks. She seemed "at home"
I swear to Bob woman, it was a Bud Lite and I was yanking down my tube top. Get it straight. LMAO

She's lying here. She just recently fell out of first place in our fantasy NASCAR league. It's like a 10 team league, so that's pretty good.
You hush up. Don't ruin my hustle.

Sorry. I missed that one O. Heck yes I color my hair! But I always stay within the same family as my natural hair color.

What is your favorite/comfort food?
You've seen my ass so you should know that would be chocolate.

Favorite alcoholic drink?
Margarita on the rocks, heavy on the salt.

Favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake.

Bethany
06-23-2008, 05:30 PM

[B]
2. dogs or cats? why?
[B]

:wub:

:huglove:

Daghain
06-23-2008, 05:53 PM
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?

ZoNeSeeK
06-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Have you ever smoked a cigar?

Bethany
06-23-2008, 06:20 PM
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
Savannah, Georgia. I love that city.

Have you ever smoked a cigar?
Nope. Never even had a cigarette in my mouth.

Ruthful
06-23-2008, 06:24 PM
This is probably a stupid follow-up question, but why did you wait until 2004 to get a computer?

Bethany
06-23-2008, 06:44 PM
why did you wait until 2004 to get a computer?
Because my ex was dead set against getting one. He relented when Savannah got old enough to need one for school.

ZoNeSeeK
06-23-2008, 07:21 PM
why did you wait until 2004 to get a computer?
Because my ex was dead set against getting one. He relented when Savannah got old enough to need one for school.

Why was he dead set against getting one?

wizardsrainbow
06-24-2008, 02:58 AM
Hey Bethany-

What is the best part of being a mom?

Darkthoughts
06-24-2008, 03:27 AM
Is it something to do with hair? Weasly hair? :D

The story about your sister made me laugh out loud!
You are very funny, even without posting pennies in people's butt cracks! :couple:

Odetta
06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
OK, Golddust ;), here's another question...

Where is the most exotic place you have ever been?

Erin
06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Yo B! ::waves::

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real-life?

What's your favorite salad dressing?

Bethany
06-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Why was he dead set against getting one?
Because he's an idiot??

What is the best part of being a mom?
Obviously the hugs and kisses and adoration. I was gone for 2.5 days last week and Emmy literally almost knocked me to my feet when she flung herself at me when I got home. However, now that the girls are getting older, especially Savannah, I love seeing them grow and become "real" people and being able to proud of not only the achievements they are making on their own but more so seeing the young ladies they are becoming. Does that make sense?

Is it something to do with hair? Weasly hair?
Compulsive hair pulling.

Where is the most exotic place you have ever been?
Downtown Atlanta. I seriously need a life.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Drove to Savannah by myself to meet Shelbs and another internet person. Again, I need a life.

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real-life?

I saw Lewis Grizzard at a very small book reading many years ago, ate lunch with professional baseball player Curtis Pride (deaf player for the Braves) and sat in a room with Shariff Simmons (poet & muscian, Google him) for 8 hours last week.

What's your favorite salad dressing?
Bleu Cheese or Raspberry Vinaigrette.

Erin
06-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Mmmmm bleu cheese. That's my favorite too. :D

What new movie are you most looking forward to?

Bethany
06-24-2008, 05:24 PM
What new movie are you most looking forward to?
I don't even know what is supposed to be coming out. I don't have anyone to go see movies with and I don't think I'd like to go alone.

mia/susannah
06-24-2008, 05:41 PM

My daughter Catherine has this condition. She started pulling all the hair on the top of her head out until she was bald there. It is finally starting to grow back a little at a time but she pulls it out again. She has pulled out all her eyelashes. and part of her eyebrows. The doctor has tried to give her ways of dealing with it. I have given her the squeeze balls to squeeze when she get the urge to pull her hair. She still pulls her hair but she is doing better. I don't think she will ever completely stop.

Odetta
06-24-2008, 06:12 PM
is it stress related?

mia/susannah
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM
It has alot to do with being stressed, anxious and bored. She does it without realizing it.

Randall Flagg
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
How do you like your steak cooked?
What if any condiments on your hamburger?
Favorite NFL team?
Least favorite (and why) major character in the DT series?

The Lady of Shadows
06-24-2008, 06:41 PM
what is your least favorite sound (and no fair saying fingernails on a chalkboard)?

Randall Flagg
06-24-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah i know the question wasnt for me but I felt I hadda throw my answer out there any way
Please be so kind as to let Bethany have the stage here.
TIA.

bangoskank1
06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
by all means...cry your pardon.

bangoskank1
06-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Coke or Pepsi?

fernandito
06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Favorite food?

obscurejude
06-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Does the local power plant make you afraid to fish?

fernandito
06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
You're a bus driver - Unbeknownst to you, there's a bomb on the bus. Later, it is revealed to you that once you go above 50mph, the bomb is activated. If you drop below 50mph, the bomb goes off. What do you do?

Girlystevedave
06-24-2008, 08:54 PM
How many fingers am I holding up?

obscurejude
06-24-2008, 08:54 PM
You're a bus driver - Unbeknownst to you, there's a bomb on the bus. Once you go above 50mph the hour, the bomb is activated. If you drop below 50mph, the bomb goes off. What do you do?

:rofl:

obscurejude
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM

Lee
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Where is your favorite place to shop?

What does you favorite pair of flip-flops look like?

What perfume do you wear?

Did you book that flight yet like I told you to?

Daghain
06-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I hope it was the flight to Vegas in October you were trying to talk her into. :lol:

What's your favorite band?

Lee
06-24-2008, 09:01 PM
I hope it was the flight to Vegas in October you were trying to talk her into. :lol:

It soo was. :P

Daghain
06-24-2008, 09:04 PM
See, I knew I liked you. :)

fernandito
06-24-2008, 09:06 PM

Did she confirm? I hope she did...otherwise she's getting THE TEXT.

:onfire:

Daghain
06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
There's a text? Why was I not told?

Bethany, next question: why not fly to Vegas and meet your fellow DT junkies? :D

obscurejude
06-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Boxers or briefs?

Lee
06-24-2008, 09:20 PM

Did she confirm? I hope she did...otherwise she's getting THE TEXT.

:onfire:
I hope she did. But Im guessin not. So send THE TEXT.:borg:

Bethany
06-25-2008, 04:03 AM
ooh, good questions folks. unfortunately, i overslept an hour so i have no time to answer this morning. :panic:

Odetta
06-25-2008, 06:16 AM
what would you do for a Klondike bar?

fernandito
06-25-2008, 06:19 AM
TEXT SENT.

:lol:

Erin
06-25-2008, 06:30 AM
I totally just read that as "Tent Sex". :lol:

Bethany, have you ever had tent sex? :P

Odetta
06-25-2008, 06:31 AM

fernandito
06-25-2008, 08:49 AM

Well, I think we all know what's on your mind now Erin!

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 08:51 AM

The Lady of Shadows
06-25-2008, 10:18 AM
bethany - have you ever eaten a banana so that it was misconstrued as a sexual come-on?

Jean
06-25-2008, 12:23 PM
bethany - have you ever eaten a banana so that it was misconstrued as a sexual come-on?
::imagines Bethany eating a banana::

::goes take a cold bath::

::which doesn't help::

::won't sleep tonight::

t/song... did you do that on purpose?

Sam
06-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Here's a few things, Bethany.

What is one of the dumbest AND funniest things you have ever done that can be repeated?

Have you ever commited a crime and got away with it?

Would you commit a crime if you knew you would get away with it? (you don't have to disclose the nature of said crime though, that could get you in trouble)

What is the worst job you ever had?

How long did you have it?

Who was your best lover (names not needed)?

What is your favorite activity?

What is your guilty passion?

and finally...

You can make one wish (no parts allowed like power and health, only one wish). What would it be?

Bethany
06-25-2008, 02:53 PM
First, I want to point out that Trichotillomania is a real, recognized DSM diagnosis and I'm in no way making light or fun of the condition or anyone that has it--I just like saying the word.

How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium well, preferably with some mushrooms somewhere close by.

What if any condiments on your hamburger?
It goes like this: bottom bun, mayo, meat, cheese, ketchup, 2 pickles, mustard, top bun. Always.

Favorite NFL team?
Don't follow NFL.

Least favorite (and why) major character in the DT series?
Susan. I don't like how she came between Roland and his friends. She and Roland were NOT true soul mate lovers or whatever; Susan would have fallen for any of the four in the same manner. I'm not saying she was a bad person or a floozie but that she was 16 years old, in love with the idea of being in love and in a really stressful situation. In my opinion, Sister Jenna was much better suited for Roland.

what is your least favorite sound (and no fair saying fingernails on a chalkboard)?
I have a very low tolerance for any kid of noise, chattering, keyboard clicking, foot tapping, anything.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi.

Favorite food?
I dunno. Cheese maybe.

Does the local power plant make you afraid to fish?
Huh? The only thing local that scares me is the stupid chemical weapons incinator. Depending on which map you look at, I may or may not be in the immediate danger zone. w00t! For fishing, if I fish I have a stocked, spring fed pond to go to.

You're a bus driver - Unbeknownst to you, there's a bomb on the bus. Later, it is revealed to you that once you go above 50mph, the bomb is activated. If you drop below 50mph, the bomb goes off. What do you do?
Hope and pray that movie is available for instant viewing on Netflix and someone has a laptop on the bus because I haven't seen it in years. I guess I could call Ferny for help.

Why do I feel like I'm caught up in one of Amanda and Ferny's sick games?

Where is your favorite place to shop?
I hate shopping, of any kind.

What does you favorite pair of flip-flops look like?
Umm, they're black and have some bead work on them. The beads are sharp as hell and I've gotten some pretty bad cuts from them.

What perfume do you wear?
Snowcake from Lush.

Did you book that flight yet like I told you to?
Not yet. And yes, I got Ferny's text. Daggers, I'm under constant peer pressure from Ferny, Erin and Sarah to go to Vegas. Please feel free to join in.

What's your favorite band?
I don't have one and I've been thinking (for Amanda) and I don't really have a favorite song. I'm very easy going as far as music is concerned.

Boxers or briefs?
Hmmm....I don't like billowt boxers and plain tighty whities are meh. What else is there?

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Meh. Don't really like them.

Bethany, have you ever had tent sex?
Sadly, no.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Well, I think we all know what's on your mind now Erin!
I LIKE where your mind is Erin.

have you ever eaten a banana so that it was misconstrued as a sexual come-on?
Banana, no. Popsicles, hell yes, and there was nothing to misconstrue. (Sorry Jean.)

What is one of the dumbest AND funniest things you have ever done that can be repeated?
Geez, I don't know. When I was 3, I stuck a soy bean down in my ear and it had to be surgically removed. That was bad enough but go ahead and ask me what I did as soon as I got home from the hospital.....I don't think I do anything funny.

Have you ever committed a crime and got away with it?
Just speeding. I'm a very lame and sedate person.

Would you commit a crime if you knew you would get away with it? (you don't have to disclose the nature of said crime though, that could get you in trouble)
On the surface, I want to say "of course" but I don't know if I have it in me to do something bad.

What is the worst job you ever had?
I've liked them all. I was a disc jockey for 3 years, worked in retail (office work mostly) for 3 years, was a bank teller for one and been in CPS for a little over 12 now.

Who was your best lover (names not needed)?
There's only been one.

What is your favorite activity?
Reading or sewing.

What is your guilty passion?
Watching movies when I should be doing housework.

and finally...

You can make one wish (no parts allowed like power and health, only one wish). What would it be?
To raise my girls to be happy, confident, self-reliant women.

mia/susannah
06-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Bethany, why are you such the sweet person?

Why do you like TDT.com so much?

The Lady of Shadows
06-25-2008, 05:47 PM
how do you eat oreo cookies?
do you like peanut and chocolate together (i.e. reese's cups)?
what kind of cheese is your favorite?

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Does the local power plant make you afraid to fish?[/B]
Huh? The only thing local that scares me is the stupid chemical weapons incinator. Depending on which map you look at, I may or may not be in the immediate danger zone. w00t! For fishing, if I fish I have a stocked, spring fed pond to go to.

I was talking about the incinerator, I couldn't remember what the hell it was.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 05:55 PM
:rofl: Seriously, there's like one, maybe two, people that think this about me.

Why do you like TDT.com so much?
Other than being among people that not only read but read SK (there's none of either IRL) I love being able to talk to and interact with people from all over the world and with such diverse opinions and life experiences. I don't really get that in my little corner of Alabama.

how do you eat oreo cookies?
Dunked in either milk or coffee. YUMMY!

do you like peanut and chocolate together (i.e. reese's cups)?
Best candy ever. However, my homemade peanut butter balls are even better.

what kind of cheese is your favorite?
For just plain snacking or eating, New York Style Extra Sharp Cheddar.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Does the local power plant make you afraid to fish?[/B]

I was talking about the incinerator, I couldn't remember what the hell it was.

Oh, the incinerator will just kill us with a horrible death (for example, Sarin). Thankfully, the government has seen fit to provide me duct tape and plastic to protect me.

bangoskank1
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Ginger or Maryann?

Bethany
06-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Ginger or Maryann?
Mary Ann, no contest.

bangoskank1
06-25-2008, 06:00 PM
woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlystevedave
06-25-2008, 06:03 PM
What is your favorite movie? (or has this already been asked) :unsure:

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:04 PM
What is your favorite movie? (or has this already been asked)
Nope, not been asked. Right now, it's True Romance.

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:07 PM
What color underwear are you wearing?*

*I'm asking on behalf of Jean. :innocent:

Girlystevedave
06-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Skeeball or Air Hockey?

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:14 PM
What color underwear are you wearing?
I'm glad you asked this today because it's my second favorite pair--black with neon orange, green, pink, yellow and blue stripes. FTR, the had a matching bra but it was the most uncomfortable thing EVER and I left it draped across the lamp in the hotel room in Savannah when I went in November. :D

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Skeeball or Air Hockey?
I love Skeeball! Emmy and I were literally just discussing taking a trip Saturday to play.

Girlystevedave
06-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Skeeball or Air Hockey?
I love Skeeball! Emmy and I were literally just discussing taking a trip Saturday to play.

SWEET!!! :wub:

The Lady of Shadows
06-25-2008, 06:22 PM
if i promise you future gifts, will you send me pb balls?
why do you pretend not to visit the hot and bothered thread (i just posted in there about you :evil:)?
is it too late to find the good looking sports dad?

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:25 PM

I think Bethany should go into a little more detail about her fantasy sports dad.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:26 PM
if i promise you future gifts, will you send me pb balls?
I don't think they would mail very well because of the chocolate but I would send you some of my often lusted after poundcake.

why do you pretend not to visit the hot and bothered thread (i just posted in there about you )?
I dunno. What's the point in getting hot and bothered when there's no outlet?

Good smelling and the team party is tomorrow evening.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:26 PM

I think Bethany should go into a little more detail about her fantasy sports dad.

Hush up. :P
He smells nice and is good with kids.

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:27 PM

Hush up. :P
He smells nice and is good with kids.

Not good enough. :nope:

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
That's all you're getting. :P

Unfound One
06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
That's what she said.
Seriously.

Unfound One
06-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Bethany, if you could be any tree, what would you be?
What's your favorite flavor jelly bean?
Sweet or salty?
What's your favorite season?

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:33 PM
That's all you're getting. :P

If he threw you up against your car and kissed you, would you give him tongue?

Daghain
06-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Are you willing to share that peanut butter ball recipe? :D

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:34 PM
if you could be any tree, what would you be?
A big, old sprawling oak with a tire swing in it.

What's your favorite flavor jelly bean?
Jelly Belly Margarita. I bet I consumed 15 pounds when I was pregnant with Annabeth.

Sweet or salty?
Sweet.

What's your favorite season?
Tie between Spring and Fall. I love the colors and smells of both.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Man, you guys are on it tonight.

Probably not. What's proper protocol for first kisses?? (And I originally read that as "if he threw up against your car....would you give him tongue" and I was really, really, disturbed.)

Are you willing to share that peanut butter ball recipe?
Of course!

Unfound One
06-25-2008, 06:38 PM
(And I originally read that as "if he threw up against your car....would you give him tongue" and I was really, really, disturbed.)

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:43 PM

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Man, you guys are on it tonight.

What's proper protocol for first kisses??

You tell us. If the passion is there, you might end up bent over the front fender.

Bethany
06-25-2008, 06:47 PM
As an added bonus, because I knew right where it was.....The Abandonment of the Unmentionable....
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/1995607104_64c7f58c65_m.jpg

obscurejude
06-25-2008, 06:48 PM
As an added bonus, because I knew right where it was.....The Abandonment of the Unmentionable....
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/1995607104_64c7f58c65_m.jpg

Its working, the Bethany thread is getting racy...

The Lady of Shadows
06-25-2008, 07:34 PM
oh man. and matthew isn't here to see this.

will you ask the good looking, good smelling, fantasy, throwing you against the car, tongue kissing sports dad out at the banquet? even if it's just for a cup of coffee? i seem to recall a certain promise. . . .

Randall Flagg
06-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Racy question, feel free to ignore:
Top or bottom?

Least favorite living public person, and why?

Bikini, one piece, or tankini?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Bethany
06-25-2008, 07:49 PM
will you ask the good looking, good smelling, fantasy, throwing you against the car, tongue kissing sports dad out at the banquet? even if it's just for a cup of coffee?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Huh? What was the question?

Least favorite living public person, and why?
Celine Dion offends me for many different reasons.

Bikini, one piece, or tankini?
Hmmm.....one piece by default.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I wouldn't even begin to guess. So much has changed for me that I'm choosing to see as opened doors and I'm just kind of hanging out for right now.

The Lady of Shadows
06-25-2008, 08:22 PM
will you ask the good looking, good smelling, fantasy, throwing you against the car, tongue kissing sports dad out at the banquet? even if it's just for a cup of coffee?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

don't make me drag you into chat! :shoot:

Sam
06-25-2008, 08:58 PM
What do you miss that you used to do and enjoy?

Jean
06-25-2008, 11:54 PM
:rofl: Seriously, there's like one, maybe two, people that think this about me.

and at least one bear, too! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

ZoNeSeeK
06-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Whats the worst thing you've ever said in anger?

Bethany
06-26-2008, 04:16 PM
What do you miss that you used to do and enjoy?
Play Scrabble.

and at least one bear, too!
:huglove:

Whats the worst thing you've ever said in anger?
Snarky comments about the ex and his girlfriend to the girls.

Bethany
06-29-2008, 05:23 AM
today's the last day to find out anything you've ever wanted to know about bethany. :P

Brice
06-29-2008, 05:44 AM
If you could be doing anything you wanted right now what would that be?

Bethany
06-29-2008, 10:21 AM
If you could be doing anything you wanted right now what would that be?
sipping a margarita and playing nickel slots in vegas.

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 01:39 PM
If you could have one super hero ability, what would it be?

Bethany
06-29-2008, 02:01 PM
If you could have one super hero ability, what would it be?
The Bugs Bunny ability to pull anything I need or want from behind my back at any time.

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Aaah...good one.

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Warm sunny day or cold rainy day?

Which color Starbursts candies do you eat first?

What is your favorite flower?

Bethany
06-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Warm sunny day or cold rainy day?
Sunny, always sunny.

Which color Starbursts candies do you eat first?
I do not like Starburst candy. But typically I like the green of any kind of candy.

What is your favorite flower?
Sunflowers, because they remind me of my Mother.

ZoNeSeeK
06-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

Why do stars fall down from the sky, every time you walk by?

*snort*

Bethany
06-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
Why do stars fall down from the sky, every time you walk by?

*snort*

*snickersnort*

Randall Flagg
06-29-2008, 03:23 PM
You find a $50 bill on the floor of the dressing room in a department store-the owner is nowhere to be seen. Do you turn it into the stores Lost and Found, or pocket it.

Bethany
06-29-2008, 03:39 PM
You find a $50 bill on the floor of the dressing room in a department store-the owner is nowhere to be seen. Do you turn it into the stores Lost and Found, or pocket it.
Keep it. Sorry. I worked in retail and know that it will just get pocketed by whoever I turn it in to.

MonteGss
06-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Bethany...

This place is awesome because you are here. You are completely lovely and I'm glad I've read a short bio of you. :wub:

*commented after reading only the initial post*

Bethany
06-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Bethany...

This place is awesome because you are here. You are completely lovely and I'm glad I've read a short bio of you. :wub:

*commented after reading only the initial post*

/me snuggles monte.

as a wrap up, things that i left out of the bio that probably should have been included:
my mom has been dead almost 13 years.
i am divorced.
i was a merit scholar (hard to believe, i know).
i am afraid of birds.

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 06:01 PM
What is your favorite animated movie?

fernandito
06-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Why are you afraid of birds?

Bethany
06-29-2008, 06:03 PM
What is your favorite animated movie?
The Incredibles.

Why are you afraid of birds?
Because they are mean and devious and will peck you!! Not all birds, just like anything bigger than a pigeon, but especially chickens and geese.

fernandito
06-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Important : Have you watched T2 yet?

:evil:

Bethany
06-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Important : Have you watched T2 yet?

:evil:

No. I'm the devil. Temple of Doom has been in the player for 5 weeks.

fernandito
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
You cut me, Bethany. You cut me real deep. :cry:

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 06:12 PM
What does T2 stand for?:doh:

fernandito
06-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Terminator 2. You know, THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME?

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Bethany: Why have you still not answered my fav musician question? :P

Bethany
06-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Bethany: Why have you still not answered my fav musician question?
I answered it somewhere--I really don't have one.

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 06:18 PM
:lol: Okay

Girlystevedave
06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm gonna keep asking until I run out of time: :)

What is one of the best compliments anyone has ever given you?

What accent do you think is sexiest for a man to have?

What is your favorite ice cream?

Would you rather have the ability to be able to fly or the ability to be invisible?

Bethany
06-29-2008, 06:28 PM
What is one of the best compliments anyone has ever given you?
That I was a breath of fresh air, while discussing psycho women.

What accent do you think is sexiest for a man to have?
Any, as long as they are not over the top.

What is your favorite ice cream?
Mmmm....the vanilla I figured out how to make a few weeks ago.

Would you rather have the ability to be able to fly or the ability to be invisible?
Invisible, then I could get up to all kinds of trouble.

Keep 'em coming.

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Terminator 2. You know, THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME?

Easy, it was a joke. :lol:

Daghain
06-29-2008, 08:29 PM
No, no, it's Easy, vato. :lol:

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Bethany, is the glass half empty or half full?

Did you drink a beer the other night?

Did you know I had a dream a few nights ago and we went bar hopping?

Are you going to buy more Elliott Smith?

Can you drive with only your knee?

Windows down or A/C in your car?

What kind of car do you have?

Do you have a motorcycle?

What blade setting is your lawn mower?

Do you have a weed eater?

Do you have a rain guage and if so, what has the biggest rain been this year?

Do you like sunrises or sunsets?

Sunrises on east coast or sunsets on the west coast?

Do you consider Canada a real country?

Can you play any musical instruments?

What color guitar is your favorite (body color/ pick guard)?

Have you been to Europe?

Have you been to Africa?

Have you been to Australia?

Have you been to New Zealand?

Which country makes the best import cars?

Are you concerned about your carbon footprint?

Will you hit eject on your DVD player this year?

Do you have Tivo?

Do you prefer natural light or artificial?

Which planet do you wish you could visit?

Do you believe the universe is shrinking or expanding?

Do you wish upon shooting stars?

Do you have a night light?

Do you pee in the middle of the night?

Do you sleep with white noise or silence?

Does your car have passenger side air bags?

Can you throw a football in a spiral?

Would you eat a domestic animal if you were stranded and starving?

Do you remember the titans?

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
No, no, it's Easy, vato. :lol:

Its easy, muchacho.

That's what Wireman says. :)

Daghain
06-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Jude, I fucking hate you.

And I mean that in the nicest way. :lol:

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:36 PM
:rose:

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:36 PM
I think I might sig that, do you mind?

Daghain
06-29-2008, 08:55 PM
I would be honored. :D

obscurejude
06-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Consider it done. :)

Daghain
06-29-2008, 08:56 PM
SWEET!

Jean
06-29-2008, 10:33 PM
if - God forbid - .com didn't exist, what would you do instead? I mean, in the time that is now busy with you reading/posting/moderating here?

Bethany
07-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Bethany, is the glass half empty or half full?
It is always half empty. When you are a pessimist, you are never disappointed.

Did you drink a beer the other night?
Nope, you stole it from me. Don't you remember??

Did you know I had a dream a few nights ago and we went bar hopping?
Hmmm...I would hear more of this dream of yours. *winkwink*

Are you going to buy more Elliott Smith?
I've not bought any but to be honest I probably would if you recommended a specific CD.

Can you drive with only your knee?
Hahaha! I have very short legs so I don't think it would work.

Windows down or A/C in your car?
I actually prefer windows down but it messes up my hair too much.

What kind of car do you have?
2003 Envoy XL

Do you have a motorcycle?
Nope. I hate those things.

What blade setting is your lawn mower?
Umm...I think the one right before the middle one.

Do you have a weed eater?
I do, but it's busted. However, my nice neighbor said he would weed eat for me. :clap:

Do you have a rain gauge and if so, what has the biggest rain been this year?

No rain gauge but the biggest rain so far flooded my yard so that it was thigh high on Emmy.

Do you like sunrises or sunsets?
Sunrises.

Sunrises on east coast or sunsets on the west coast?
I've not experienced either one.

Yes. But North Dakota is made up.

Can you play any musical instruments?
Nope.

What color guitar is your favorite (body color/ pick guard)?
Ummm....whatever kind guys in pink shirts play. LOL

Have you been to Europe?
Nope

Have you been to Africa?
Nope

Have you been to Australia?
Nope

Have you been to New Zealand?
Nope. (Do you sense a pattern?)

Which country makes the best import cars?
I dunno. But friends of Bethany do not purchase Honda Odysseys or Pilots.

Are you concerned about your carbon footprint?
Probably not.

Will you hit eject on your DVD player this year?
Maybe. I've got some damn good movies in my Netflix queue.

Do you have Tivo?
Just plain DVR. And because I do, I get to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 548 times each and every day!!!!!1!

Do you prefer natural light or artificial?
If I'm doing stuff like sewing or painting, artificial. However, some things are just better in natural light.

Which planet do you wish you could visit?
Pluto. DAMMIT! Pluto will always be a planet in my heart.

Do you believe the universe is shrinking or expanding?
It has to expand to accommodate my ass.

Do you wish upon shooting stars?
Nope. Too pragmatic for such foolishness.

Do you have a night light?
Nope, not afraid of the dark and I know where everything is in the house.

Do you pee in the middle of the night?
No. I don't understand people that do.

Do you sleep with white noise or silence?
Nick at Nite is usually on with the volume turned down really low.

Does your car have passenger side air bags?
Yep.

Can you throw a football in a spiral?
Not on purpose.

Would you eat a domestic animal if you were stranded and starving?
Sure.

Do you remember the titans?
I remember when they clashed.

Bethany
07-02-2008, 06:12 PM
if - God forbid - .com didn't exist, what would you do instead? I mean, in the time that is now busy with you reading/posting/moderating here?

Probably stuff like laundry and cleaning house. :P

Jean
07-03-2008, 01:22 AM

Probably stuff like laundry and cleaning house. :P
I expected that. Since in our family housekeeping is the bear's duty, that's what I would do, too.

John Blaze
07-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Yes. But North Dakota is made up.

Letti
07-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Would you like to have more children? Maybe some boys?

What was the most dangerous thing you have ever done?

If you could bite anyone's ear whose would you bite?

Bethany
07-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Would you like to have more children? Maybe some boys?
At this point in my life, I know that it is a given that any man I meet is going to have children and I know I can handle stepchildren. As far as birthing another one, I would not be averse to it if I were guaranteed I could do it again without harming myself.

What was the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
Toss up between running out in front of a car that was so close I could see the individual bugs smooshed up in the grill and eating an entire bottle of Flintstone vitamins with iron. I was not the brightest child at times.

Hmmm...:orely: .....good question. :P

Letti
07-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Hmmm...:orely: .....good question. :P

Still waiting for the answer. :)

Have you ever dyed your hair black?

Bethany
07-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Still waiting for the answer.
And you still are :P

Have you ever dyed your hair black?
Nope, I've always stayed in the same general area as my natural blonde.

fernandito
08-19-2008, 06:29 AM
When will you finally watch T2?!??!!?!?

The Lady of Shadows
08-20-2008, 10:03 AM
if she finally watches it you'll have nothing to bug her about and wouldn't that take all the fun out of it. she's doing this for a reason you know. :evil:

Bethany
08-24-2008, 08:02 AM
When will you finally watch T2?!??!!?!?

If all goes well, next weekend. I just bumped T1 and T2 on my Netflix queue. I will send back The Hammer (an awesome flick that I recommend to everyone) so I should have T1 by Wednesday and if I hold my tongue just right, T2 should get here Saturday. *whew*

fernandito
09-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Well, did you watch it?

Annnnnnnnd

What was your favorite part of TDK? :D

Patrick
09-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Bethany,

How do you release frustration?

alinda
10-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?

Brice
10-09-2008, 04:59 AM
What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
What is the kindest thing ever done for you?

Letti
10-14-2008, 01:12 AM
If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) /or someone or something that knows the answer to every question what would it be?

Bethany
11-16-2008, 07:16 PM
ooh, questions.

Bethany
11-16-2008, 07:18 PM
What was your favorite part of TDK?
The opening sequence was pretty cool.

How do you release frustration?
I cuss, cry and sometimes throw things.

Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?
This is a toughie. I want to say no for spiritual reasons but I have had an experience, while very tame and kind, that was paranormal.

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
When I was a little girl, I used to pinch babies to make them cry.

What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
I don't know, I don't keep up with stuff like this.

What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
Giving me hope.

What is the kindest thing ever done for you?
Last summer when I was having such a hard time, Tamez organized a secret thing behind my back and collected up cards from friends and mailed them to me.

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) /or someone or something that knows the answer to every question what would it be?
Not why do bad things happen to good people but why do good things happen to bad people.