PDA

View Full Version : Group Writing game.

razz
06-04-2008, 06:05 AM
This is something i always enjoyed. Someone starts off a story. They get one post. Then next person picks up the story from where they left, ans do on.
the starter must clarify what the genre is. (fictional, dramatic, romance, scifi/horror).

Brice
06-04-2008, 06:06 AM
So why not just start one then?

razz
06-04-2008, 06:08 AM
I figured i'd see who's interested, then have someone else start.

Brice
06-04-2008, 06:09 AM
ok, then.

cozener
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM
To quote one of my favorite pc games of all time...

START THE GAME ALREADY!

razz
06-04-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm not good at starting. someone else has to.

Daghain
06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
There's a similar one here (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=1490). If you want to start a new one, someone should move this to Odd's Lane.

ladysai
06-04-2008, 01:16 PM
That irritating robot dog has shit on the floor for the last time, Mrs. Jetson thought to herself as she began to look for the blowtorch.

ladysai
06-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Nevermind. :)

razz
06-04-2008, 01:26 PM
wooooooow. yeah i think I'll start then.

i figured this should be in Turtleback
Don't know what the genre is. depends how you put it.

An young man crossed Maple St. and turned and continued onto Red blvd. A car screeched to a stop in front of him and the man inside honked his horn and yelled at him. The young man gave the driver the bird and continued walking without a glance. A vagabond at the corner asked for some change. The young man pulled out his wallet and dropped it into his the homeless man's hand. He didn't think he'd need it now.

Ka-tet
06-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Im not great at writing but i do love this game, so ill give it a go >< sorry if i suck ><

He stopped outside a house with the number 19(sorry couldnt resist ><).
"This must be the place" The man spoke to himself darkly.
He enterd the house not bothering to knock, his hand reached into his coat pocket as he walked into the house....

Ves'Ka Gan
06-04-2008, 06:51 PM
He pulled out the picture of her, when she was still young and beautiful. He wondered if she would recognize him, or be glad to see him. The house held the smell that old women's homes always have. Something freshly baked, and a sort of stale, sadness.

Jon
06-05-2008, 04:16 AM
But mixed in those smells was something...he just couldn't put his finger on. Ignoring it, he asked her for ...

LadyHitchhiker
06-05-2008, 06:24 AM
her hand. On her hand was an old Egyptian tattoo.

"You are Thoth?" He asks.

She yanks her hand away from him. "You have any doubts?"

alinda
06-05-2008, 08:17 AM
No need to bow, just hurry and get me my...

Ves'Ka Gan
06-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Pocket book, what we will need is in there.

razz
06-05-2008, 11:53 AM
"okay, but wait out here. I don't want you coming into my house"
"Wouldn't dream of it"
The woman walked into the building, closing the door behind her. The man heard a door latch slid into place. That was fine, he thought, after what happened between them last year, he'd be worried if she wasn't suspicious.

LadyHitchhiker
06-05-2008, 02:19 PM
After losing all her memories, she hadn't been the same, but he still felt that she was special to him.

alinda
06-05-2008, 02:23 PM
As special as one could feel about a woman
who left you without....

razz
06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
...even saying goodbye. He supposed it was his fault though, he was the one who was always too busy for her.

Hannah
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
After a few minutes she returned to the door, pocketbook in hand. She'd tied a colorful scarf around her hair, and her green eyes were bright behind her thick glasses. "Let's go." She said.

cozener
06-06-2008, 05:23 AM
He afforded the pocketbook a sardonic look. She found it irritating but didn't say anything.

"I don't think you'll be needing that were we're going."

"You aren't really thinking..." She retorted as she pulled open the bag to reveal a darkly shining .45 nestled snuggly amongst the usual contents of a woman's purse along with the artifact they would need to open the Portal.

"I do think I'll be needing this were we're going..." She said with a grin.

"Ah...alright then. Let's be off."

She stepped out and allowed the door to fall closed. She didn't bother to lock it. She walked past him as he politely stood to the side allowing her pass. He looked her up and down, admiring her form. Despite her age, she was still in excellent shape. Her movements were fluid and graceful. It was a good thing. Where they were going was no place for the frail.

Woofer
06-06-2008, 05:32 AM
As they climbed into the car, he gestured to the back seat. "Something for you."

She twisted in her seat and leaned over, grabbing the box he had indicated. Inside was a pancake holster and a shoulder holster. She looked at him curiously.

"Weapon's no good if you can't get to it in time," he said and winked. "So unless you want to shoot through that handbag, you'll probably want to switch to one of those."

LadyHitchhiker
06-06-2008, 07:02 AM
She smiled knowingly. "I don't have need for your primitive type of weapons. I have a few cards up my sleeve including

theBeamisHome
06-06-2008, 08:03 AM
things that you wouldn't even be able to imagine."

He looked forward and started the car. She always did underestimate him, but this time he really did need them to work together and trust each other.

cozener
06-06-2008, 08:19 AM
What he really wanted to say was, "Really? So what the fucks the gun for? Scratching your ass?" As good a shape as she was in, it was clear that she wasn't right in the head. It didn't matter though...or at least he hoped it wouldn't. It was too late to back out anyway.

LadyHitchhiker
06-06-2008, 12:35 PM
The plans had already made. They were on a mission to

alinda
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
discover the true and heretofor secret identity of .....

LadyHitchhiker
06-06-2008, 01:37 PM
the minister of

cozener
06-06-2008, 03:17 PM
The Portal. And when they'd made this man reveal the answer the Riddle of the Key, the very artifact in her bag, they would open the gates...the Light half of the Universe would flood back in and change their Dark side's eternal night undoing the Sundering and restoring existence as it was.

"So many generations it was..." He mumbled to himself as he drove.

"Yes..." She whispered warmly. Something in her tone warmed him. He rembered their common bonds.

razz
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
The Man turned onto the intended street and almost slammed on the brakes,but his senses took hold of him and kept on driving.
"Shit!" he muttered
"Is it them?"the woman asked
"Yeah"
"How many?"
"Six. Don't turn your head. laugh, look natural"
The woman began talking nonsense to the Man, and out of the corner of her eye saw six, no seven men in dark blue suits. And they stood right outside their destination...
"fuck!", the woman moaned "What do we do now?"

Ves'Ka Gan
06-06-2008, 08:04 PM
"Well," he said, now would be a good time to put that gun to use...or any of those other tricks you have up your sleeve".

alinda
06-07-2008, 05:41 AM
and so , she drew her gun and expertly killed 5 of the men. The other two
she thought she'd let live at least for the moment, because nothing thrilled her more than....

Ves'Ka Gan
06-07-2008, 10:30 AM
hand to hand combat.

alinda
06-07-2008, 11:03 AM
While the remaining two men were scrambling for cover, she
took her time smiling, she pulled out a small but effective weapon, an old
favorite, one she'd used many times before...:evil:

mia/susannah
06-07-2008, 11:20 AM
The man pulled the car over and she got out ...

alinda
06-07-2008, 01:18 PM
She had to dodge the lamplight ,but managed to keep to the shadows long enough to grab the one guy and neatly put him out of commission by...

razz
06-07-2008, 01:29 PM
snapping his neck.

Mattrick
06-07-2008, 05:21 PM
The final man approach from behind, his solid build and stylish goatee was no match for an elbow the face. He could taste blood as he staggered backwards, comboluated and awestruck. He closed his eyes and shook his head, tried to convince himself he was seeing things (knock on the head didn't help) and it was really a Kung-Fu master he was dueling with instead of this dainty, make-up clad woman.

Then, something clicked.

When he opened his eyes all he could see was the tail end of her swing. In her hand was a solid black extendable, police issue, no doubt. Then everything turned red and moist. The last thing he thought before death was how odd it was to feel the breeze inside your skull.

She stood in front of her kill, studying every minute detail; the dirt on the right arm of his suit; the serated 'V' hole in his head that was the size of a golfball and the way the fleshy pink of his brain looked in that particular light; the unusual look of perplexion and curiosity he wore on his face as if he'd just heard a joke he didn't yet understand - most of all she studied the ring he wore on his finger.

It was a fraternity ring - Omega Beta Zeta

Upon further investigation all seven of the suited men adoned the same symbols on them; some on watches, one on their gun, and the rest were rings.

"What could this mean?" He said to her.

razz
06-07-2008, 07:12 PM
"It means they know what's here. Good god, is you head there just for balance, use your fucking brain!"

alinda
06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
As much as he admired her and there was so much to admire, often she'd cut him to the quick with her offhanded comments.He had spent many years in service and would gladly give his life if called upon to do so. So it put him to a distinct disadvantage when he got emotional. He decided it was time he...

mia/susannah
06-08-2008, 03:56 AM
let her take the lead. After the fighting was done, they went...

LadyHitchhiker
06-08-2008, 07:47 AM
to the house where the old fraternity leader lived.

He wasn't really old. He was in his 40s, bright red hair, with a football player's build, and distractingly intelligent and aware green eyes.

He had invited them here to give them a message to help them with their quest.

Mattrick
06-08-2008, 02:18 PM
"When the sun sets and the first star emerges out of the darkness, the path laid before you will be clear as day." He told them.

The man and woman looked at him, quixotic expressions on their faces. It made little sense to them yet their curiousity itched the back of their necks, a burning red itch that no physically existant hand could scratch - this was an itch of metaphysical sense...the itch of destiny.

"I know that doesn't amount to much to your ignorant minds. Afterall, you weren't in the fraternity. You know nothing of us but we've been learning about you since my father's father ensignation with this group. We're called 'The Sun Dogs' as a joke, because our purpose is almost essentially that. It's our job to make sure the sun rises every morning. In order for this to happen most of our working happens in solitude, at night."

"Like a junkyard dog." She quipped.

The man made a gun out his forefinger and thump and 'fired' at her.

"I don't get it." The man said and scratched behind his right ear. The woman could identify it as his thinking gesture yet she wondered if this fire haired man see through his mannerisms. Afterall, he knew about them.

"Now, Danny..." The fire haired man began. She couldn't but take a step back as Danny's eyes jolted open.

He knew.

LadyHitchhiker
06-13-2008, 05:42 AM
He knew what had happened last year. He knew about her true powers. He knew what the institute had done to try and hide her own powers from herself but above all that, he knew what they were going to do with all the knowledge that was slowly leaking back into her head.

Ves'Ka Gan
06-13-2008, 09:17 PM
And he knew one more thing.

He had to be the one to stop it. And quite possibly alone.

alinda
06-14-2008, 05:30 AM
So many times in the past he had asked for assignments such as this.
Real mind bending jobs, but this time he wasnt so sure he could do it.
His thoughts were all over the place. He thought about her, and what happened last year.He considered telling the truth about his feelings,
but knew he'd be giving up control if he did. The idea stuck him as ironic
because he knew he had no control when it came to her.

LadyHitchhiker
06-18-2008, 05:18 AM
He had known her sometimes it seemed longer than he had known himself. And yet, he knew she had to be stopped.

Seymour_Glass
07-06-2008, 12:24 PM
"Shit," he muttered to himself.
The fraternity leader was laughing, and Susan was grinning. "What do you think of all this, Danny?"
"I.."he started, not sure exactly what they were talking about. Luckily for him, there was a knock on the door. The leader answered.
"Hiya, Firehead. Mind if I smoke?" BLAM! The fraternity leader crumpled to the ground, revealing the man at the door and his smoking revolver. The man was laughing.
"Get it? Smoke? Like a gun? Ahh, whatever. Hey, you're Dan, right?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Sweet! You would not believe how many of those Solar Mutts I had to waste to get here. You're coming with me."
"Who are you?"
"Oh, yeah. I'm Johnny Invisible. And yes, that is my real name."
Johnny offered his hand. He was average height, kind of skinny, with long black hair. He was wearing Aviator shades.

razz
07-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Danny cringed away from Johnny's hand "And what makes you think i'm gonna go with you freely? i I've never even met you!"
"well there's the fact that i have a gun and you don't. And that i have four other men in this room with you two in their sites, plus twelve sniper who watched you enter the building. And did i mention this place is wired one step and i activate the bomb and we all die here." He gestured to the woman "so you can just put down the little peacemaker you have under your cat, and kick it over here"

Ves'Ka Gan
07-08-2008, 10:19 AM
The woman, sensing there was more to this situation that could be seen, did as she was told.

Dan rolled his eyes, "What are you doing?"

"They could be good guys. The fraternity definitely aren't on our side, and these guys definitely aren't siding with the fraternity, maybe we should let this situation play out a little longer".

"Fuck," he said, not quite under his breath, "Fuck, fuck. Okay. Let's do this, then".

CPU
07-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Dan would remember later the thing that surprised him most about what happened next was the shock on Johnny's face when the portal opened. Dan was certain that Johnny's eyes went wide as saucers behind his aviator shades.

A wind screamed through the room scattering papers and loose objects as both sides of the dimensional rift sought to equalize the air pressure. The portal itself appeared to hang in midair near the center of the room. It was roughly oblong in shape and looked to be composed of dark swirling smoke.

"Jump now, Sue. GO!", Dan screamed as he grabbed Sue's hand and tugged her towards the portal. He knew this might be their only chance to escape Johnny and his thugs. He didn't know what Mr. Invisibles plan might be, but he was fairly certain it wasn't good; especially after the way he'd blown the brains out the back of the Sun Dog's leaders skull.

Johnny tried to recover from the shock the appearance of the portal had given him and aim his pistol at the fleeing pair. He fired his weapon in a panic only to miss wildly as the pair vanished through the portal which immediately closed behind them. Johnny's ears popped as the pressure equalized again.

Son of a bitch!, Johnny thought as he keyed his radio. "J to team 3. Subjects escaped. Repeat subjects escaped. I need a clean team to take care of a mess, and a shaman, at least a level-5, to scope a gate signature. Let's get on it people, we don't have a lot of time."
Not much time at all....

LadyHitchhiker
07-09-2008, 03:02 PM
The two travellers went through the portal and promptly lost consciousness.

When she woke she tasted the copper tang of blood in her mouth and she smelled

Seymour_Glass
07-10-2008, 07:19 AM
fresh cookies. What the fuck?
"Hello, Sleeping Bitch. Wanna cookie?"

LadyHitchhiker
07-11-2008, 03:13 PM
She looked up and saw the gnarled

razz
07-11-2008, 03:21 PM
hand of an old tree holding out a plate of cookies.

Jon
07-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Of course they were walnut cookies but they had a special ingredient. They had...

LadyHitchhiker
07-12-2008, 02:42 AM
motor oil and

Brice
07-12-2008, 04:57 AM
LSD.

CPU
07-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanking the wizened old tree for the cookie Sue carefully took a bite. "Mmm. Chocolate chip, my favorite!" She quickly gobbled the remaining bit of cookie. The old tree started to shake to and fro and Sue became alarmed, she started to ask it if it was ok when it hit her, the tree was laughing! "What in the world is so funny", she asked the tree. "Ha, ha, ha..", it started in it's deep rumbling speech, "I've never seen anyone take so much acid before! Ha, ha, ha.."

Seymour_Glass
07-12-2008, 03:07 PM
"What?" She said.
"I dunno." said the orangutan. "This shit's fucked up."

razz
07-12-2008, 05:40 PM
:rofl:

LadyHitchhiker
07-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Sue couldn't help but feel that she was dreaming.

Seymour_Glass
07-13-2008, 07:49 AM
Dan was sitting in the van next to the catatonic Sue. "What the hell did you do?"
Johnny, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around. "We rigged the portal. We couldn't have let two Blazers such as yourselves get away."
"How did you rig the portal?"
"We didn't really. You guys just fell out the other side unconscious. It was kind of a happy accident."
"What do you want with us?"
"There's a war on, Danny Boy, and believe it or not we're on the side of the lesser evil."
"What lesser evil?"
"The gentleman we work for is quite well known in some circles. Specifically Satanic ones. And I guess Christian. And Jewish and Muslim."
"Satan? He's the so-called lesser evil?"
"I call him Lucy. And believe me, you do not want to mess with the antagonist in this situation."
"Who is it? God?"
"The greater evil in his little conflict is a man, such as yourself, or rather, formerly such as yourself, who goes by the name of Frank Kissinger. And

LadyHitchhiker
07-13-2008, 08:56 AM
he is a very powerful man. A man that can

razz
07-13-2008, 09:05 AM
killl you with a thought with the power of the force, which is strong within him. though he could kill you with a tray if he so wished. for he would hack at your neck with the thin bit,until the blood flowed across the canteen floor"
**sorry, but i stopped taking this seriously when we reached the cookie giving tree**

LadyHitchhiker
07-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Sue looked puzzled. "Frank Kissinger? Any relation to Henry Kissinger?"

bangoskank1
07-13-2008, 09:19 AM
"who the hell is Henry Kissinger?"
"Sorry, must be the acid speaking."
It was at this time that sue started to shake and quiver.
Sue's eyes opened and she looked around not sure where she was, she said...

LadyHitchhiker
07-13-2008, 09:44 AM
"Mommy, do we believe in winter?" and promptly collapsed to the floor not unlike a large trout.

Seymour_Glass
07-13-2008, 01:56 PM
"No honey, we don't." Johnny replied.
"What?!?"
"Shut up, Major Jelly Bean. She's transcending."
"Transcending what?"
The driver turned around. He was red with a goatee and a thick mustache. "I'm pulling the fuck over till you two can play nicely."
"Satan's driving?"
"What the HELL does it look like Sargent Licorice?"
Sue, while all this was going on, was beginning to look vaguely like a turtle.

The Lady of Shadows
07-13-2008, 04:24 PM
"oh, my head," sue the turtle moaned. she was a beautiful turtle, greenish-blue, approximately 3 meters wide. her bright aquamarine eyes gazed balefully around the van, taking in dan (who smelled quite startled but was careful not to show it).

"i never should've eaten those damnable cookies," sue managed to moan, shaking her head. she picked up each of her four feet, one at a time, and shook those as well, wondering how long it would be until she could resume her human form.

their abductors, stunned at the presence of the turtle, could only. . .

mia/susannah
07-13-2008, 04:36 PM
sit there and gape at her. They never expexcted her to turn into a bueatiful turtle. They...

razz
07-13-2008, 06:19 PM
kind of expected her to become a pink and blue onion with pretty yellow polka dots

LadyHitchhiker
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM
and start singing "she wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow dot bikini" before counting exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie rooll tootsie pop.

She was suddenly incredibly dehydrated and so asked Satan the driver to pull over to

Jon
07-15-2008, 10:28 PM
an Artesian well. Upon seeing the well, Satan exclaimed "I didn't even know we were in Artesia!!!" He stomped on the throttle, leaving her there with ...

razz
07-15-2008, 10:48 PM
a mexican carrying a young goat

LadyHitchhiker
07-16-2008, 01:07 PM
who strangely resembled Mussolini (the goat that is, not the Mexican; the Mexican looked like Cheech Marin).

Jon
07-17-2008, 12:17 AM
The Mexican took out a rolling paper, cut off a bit of the goat's beard and...

CPU
07-17-2008, 03:34 AM
as if on cue the goat stood upright on his hind legs, cleared his throat loudly and broke into the first verse of the Major-General's song from the Pirates of Penzance.
"I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse. ", the goat sang out. Before the goat could begin the second verse, and before the Mexican, Dan, or Sue could overcome their shock at seeing a goat sing a pitch perfect rendition of a Gilbert and Sullivan number the sound of squealing brakes made them all turn around.

A 1932 Duesenberg SJ sat idling just behind them, it's polished chrome exhaust pipes gleaming in the morning sun. In the drivers seat Johnny Invisble puffed on a bit of goat hair he'd managed to get from the Mexican somehow.

"Hop in kids, we have a lot to talk about", Johnny said enigmatically.

Jon
07-18-2008, 10:36 PM
After they all got in, Johnny sped the car to 88 M.P.H. They seemed to travel to the past. At that point and everyone was filled with the urge to call Johnny "Doc." When the car stopped...

The Lady of Shadows
07-18-2008, 10:57 PM
sue the turtle was no longer a turtle. she was once again a human. but she was no longer a woman. sue the turtle, who used to be a woman, was now samuel.

"NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, SAM!", he hollered.
this was in response to dan. who had yelled out, "sam, damn glad to see you again." apparently there was more going on here than anyone had realized. a lot more.

LadyHitchhiker
07-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Which is when Yertle the Turtle showed up

alinda
07-20-2008, 04:49 AM
Now, Yertle as you all recall was about as deadly an aim
as you can imagine. He often felt that his eye was stuck
on....

LadyHitchhiker
07-20-2008, 04:59 AM
autokill when he looked through the scope on his

alinda
07-20-2008, 05:06 AM
really f/n BIG gun which he kept trained on the ....

LadyHitchhiker
07-20-2008, 06:47 AM
people who had offended the queen of Orbitzance.

alinda
07-20-2008, 06:57 AM
You see ever since he was a small terapin Yertle
always has a fantasy that the queen fancied him.
At night when he was alone with his thought's he'd
usually be dreaming about the dat that she would....

LadyHitchhiker
07-22-2008, 03:38 AM
train him to be the teenage mutant ninja turtle that he always had dreamed of being instead of

razz
07-22-2008, 02:08 PM
a Gamera's drunken cousin and sniper

Jon
07-24-2008, 01:46 AM
but a blind sniper, thus making him even more dangerous, so dangerous that one day...

Brice
07-24-2008, 05:34 AM
he accidentally shot fifteen nuns, a sunday school teacher, three cops, and a Dodo bird (which is especially difficult since they're extinct...well, at least we thought they were...and so they are again )...

LadyHitchhiker
07-24-2008, 05:56 AM
or are they?

Time theory was never Yertle's strength. What was his strength was his faith in his big guns, and his devotion to the Queen of Orbitzance.

No one had bothered to let Yertle know that the Queen of Orbitzance had died 23 years ago and had been replaced by her son who called himself the King of Slightly Askew Orbitzance as this was the new name of the strange parallel world that they inhabited.

No one had bothered to tell him because they wanted his solid loyalty to remain. As much as he was blind, he was still the best assasin of Orbitzance, and the Queen's decree he followed with steadfast fidelity.

Jon
07-25-2008, 12:48 AM
One day, during meditation, (Yertle didn't even have to close his eyes!) a band of marauders attempted to lay siege. The evil men took a few days and built a siege engine. The fools were thwarted because the didn't put any oil in the siege engine. It thumped and sputtered until it's death. Then Yertle knew this was his time to...

LadyHitchhiker
07-25-2008, 04:22 AM
go to the castle to speak directly to the Queen, instead of the intermediaries that they had set forth to speak to him to deliver the decree of the Queen.

Jon
07-28-2008, 11:47 PM
When he arrived at the Queen's quarters, Yertle stated "I'm blind but even I can tell the Queen's quarters needs a make over from "Decorating Cents" or "Design on a Dime." Insulted, the Queen told Yertle..."

LadyHitchhiker
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM
I cannot believe that you would not believe my decree! For your lack of faith you must now

razz
10-16-2008, 05:07 PM
be devoured by yellow hamsters, and beaten with a toothpick!"
the queen was NOT amused.

LadyHitchhiker
10-17-2008, 07:44 AM
But it wasn't really the queen. It was one of her underlings dressed as the queen, but seeing as Yertle was now blind, he wasn't sure if it was her or not, so indeed verify her identity he decided to

razz
10-17-2008, 11:13 AM
shoot her liver. he pulled out his gun, and shot, but accidentally hit the mailman. it was strange, since the mailman had just entered the room with an AK, because he was pissed that he couldn't get a raise.

LadyHitchhiker
10-17-2008, 12:50 PM
The reason he couldn't get a raise is because minimum wage was set to be raised that month so no one was allowed to get raises, and although it would be a $2 per hour he still thought he deserved more.

He should have stayed home.

The mailman lay bleeding to death as the "queen" spoke in a baritone voice.

"I can't believe you would do this to me!!! Me your benefactor!"

Yertle screeched, "You are not the queen! You are an impostor! I demand you tell me where the queen is or I will kill you now!"

The "queen" laughed. "I am Crimson, the new king! You would have been fine if you had not meddled! Now I will have to see to your death!" The king rang a bell and

razz
11-09-2008, 04:19 PM
a mob of men, each wearing masks resembling country music stars surrounded Yertle.
Crimson, the Queen's imposter stood up. "And to let you know, I am NOT amu-"
Before she could finish there was a loud crash, and glass rained from the ceiling. A metal canister fell from above, and exploded on contact releasing a cloud of smoke which surrounded Yertle.
"KIL HIM! KILL HIM! NOW!" screamed Crimson, but before any of the Country Music impersonators could react, somone dressed as Master Chief stepped out from behind the throne and scattered the mob with a spray of bullets from his shotgun.
Yertle used the Force™ to summon the mailman's AK to his hands, and pointed it in what he thought was the right direction. "WHo are you?!"
The man dressed as Master Chief put his hands to his head, and said "I am your FATHER!", and removed his helmet, revealign himself to be Johnny Invisible.
"WHAT?!", Yertle cried.
"I'm just kidding, I ain't your father, but we should get out of here. this place is set to explode!"
"NO, REALLY! WHAT DID YOU SAY? I THINK I'M DEAF NOW TOO!"
"NEVERMIND AND COMEON!", Johnny yelled. He grabbed Yertle and tossed him otu a Window, then followed.

LadyHitchhiker
11-10-2008, 02:54 PM
It was a good thing Yertle was already blind or else the explosion would have blinded him, but they made it to safety.

Now, Yertle was filled with newfound conviction. He must save the queen and to do so he would have to

Seymour_Glass
11-14-2008, 08:23 PM
The writer stood up at his desk and said "Wait a minute, this is getting retarded."
The editor slapped him in the face. "But it's selling, you fool!"
The writer went back to the story.
He couldn't quite remember what it was.
He decided to drop the Yertle backstory and get back to Johnny, Dan, Sam(uel), and the rest of the gang.

LadyHitchhiker
11-16-2008, 06:53 AM
The editor looked over the pages. "You mean I gotta go back to the start and read it again?"

"Yes."

*flips back through pages*

The Lady of Shadows
11-16-2008, 02:02 PM
the editor sighed, sat down in his most comfortable chair, turned to the beginning of the story and began to read. it was amazing. of course, it was also completely insane but that is what sold these days. insanity. why oh why did everyone want insanity in their stories. turtles, and yertles, and queens, and ninjas? had the entire world gone crazy?

as the editor continued to skim he realized that he was becoming more and more attached to the ideas contained within the story. perhaps the story wasn't insane. perhaps THE WRITER was insane. perhaps he should get up, stretch, and slowly make his way toward the door before THE WRITER even noticed anything amiss. after all, wasn't it better not to startle the insane?

so, the editor stretched, feigned a yawn and stood up. as he slowly made his way to the door THE WRITER looked up. smiling. this could not be good.

"And just where do you think you're going?", asked the writer calmly.

LadyHitchhiker
11-21-2008, 07:18 AM
"Uh... the bathroom?" suggested the editor. He wasn't a creative mind. He was just an editor who fixed typograhical errors and grammatical errors.

"I don't think so." The writer's eyes glowed in an eerie red that

JiMiTHiNG
12-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Jason woke suddenly jerking himself upright. His skin was covered in a cold clammy sweat, yet he felt the fever still burned strong. Another dream. They where nearly constant now, and always confusing. He was pretty sure it was a side effect from the drugs they where putting in his food. They stopped him from being able to use his special skills to escape this small cell. God his head hurt. What did they want with him, and how was he going to escape?

razz
12-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Well the answer to that was simple. He cut open his arm with his nail, and puled out a roll of duct tape...

JiMiTHiNG
12-24-2008, 09:37 AM
Another side of effect of the drugs they put in his food where these 'flashes'. He would see something that couldn't be. They only lasted a few seconds but where so strong. These hallucinations looked so real for a second he could even feel the cutting of his skin. None of it was real though. So he was still suck in the cell...

LadyHitchhiker
12-26-2008, 09:56 AM
and the strait jacket was really starting to itch. His mouth felt like he had eaten a sheep, and he was beginning to get sore despite or perhaps because of the drugs.

"HELP!" He decided to scream but

Jon
12-26-2008, 11:19 PM
he knew no one would hear. No one can hear when you're screaming in digital. In this world now...something like Tron. Should he try to leave this Tron world? It sure took a lot of doing on someone's part to put him here. Maybe there was a purpose for his presence here. But he could do nothing while bound. Or could he? This IS a different world. Maybe the laws of physics as he knew them did not apply. Maybe they did, but all of them. Maybe he made the laws that suited him and ignored those that did not. But the firs order of business was communication. He reached out with his mind to contact...anyone. Who?
He extended his mind further and was worried he could not return. Then...

BROWNINGS CHILDE
12-27-2008, 03:13 AM
he felt rather than heard a presence. A menacing, throbbing, hateful pulse. It seemed as if his mind would stretch beyond its intended elasticity, and the neurons would simply run out onto the floor.
"You will do my bidding Jason", the words in his mind building from a whisper to a scream.
"You are powerless against my will".
The screaming was now a horrible cacophony of breaking glass, wails for mercy, and the incessant droning on something that sounded like a mix between a huge bumble bee and white noise on the TV.
Jason tried to run, but his feet seemed mired in some invisible sludge. Panic hit him like a hammer. He had to get out of here. The screaming in his head would soon drive him mad. He looked around for help, but finding none he...

JiMiTHiNG
12-27-2008, 04:54 AM
slammed his face into the wall. He hook like nose make a popping sound as it broke and an explosion of blood flew from it. The instant physical pain was enough to break the mind connection between him and that dark and powerful force. My gods, his mental skills where so repressed from the drugs. He had only been able to reach out with the smallest part of himself through the drug induced haze. Had his mind been clear the presence would have destroyed him or controlled him for sure. There was a large flash of light behind him, and an electrical sounding pop and the whole room started to glow with an odd blue tent. He turned around and saw..

Seymour_Glass
12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Dolly Paton.

LadyHitchhiker
03-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Who was not anywhere related to Dolly Parton.

Dolly Paton was an elderly lady who was smart as a whip and sure knew how to cook but she was also another one of the professors at

Jon
03-02-2009, 07:12 AM
...Knockers U. A school that specializes in...

LadyHitchhiker
03-02-2009, 07:31 AM
the science of doors beyond human understanding which means

Claude Clay
05-07-2009, 09:12 AM
though nothing grows in the shade it is still a shame to waist.