PDA

View Full Version : Favorite movie quotes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Telynn
05-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Heard this while walking though the living room with my daughter watching Airplane.

"Flying a plane is just like riding a bicycle, it's just harder to get baseball cards in the spokes."

fernandito
05-19-2007, 09:30 AM
"Tell me, what do you know about, my father's where....about....sssss...."

Austin Powers, Gold Member

Fall of Gilead
05-19-2007, 09:46 AM
"Did you hear what happened to Scott? I showed him my thing and it killed him." - Brad Dourif, Death Machine

fernandito
05-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I know Zone is going to love this one: :D

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

Leonidas, 300

Glam Princess
05-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Ferris Bueller: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Ghostbusters: When someone asks you "if you're a god?" you say, "Yes!"

Top Gun: I feel the need . . . the need for speed!

Odetta
05-19-2007, 03:03 PM
"If it isn't one thing, it's your mother." - Nine Months

MonteGss
05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
LOL, Ghostbusters....

"Nobody steps on a church in my town!"
"And...the flowers are still standing."
"Look at all the junkfood!"

LadyGan
05-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Ghostbusters is great!

"Do...Ray...Egon!"

"It looks like a big Jello mould."
"I hate Jello"
"Aw c'mon, there's always room for Jello."

Another one from Airplane: "Surely, you can't be serious."
"I am serious, and quit calling me Shirley!"

This one from Cutthroat Island: "By the way, that won't work. I took you balls."

One from The Princess Bride: "I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

OchrisO
05-19-2007, 09:06 PM
"<Insert any line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail here>"

"What we got here, is ... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you men." --Cool Hand Luke

""I love the smell of napalm in the morning." — Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore Apocalyse Now

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." --Hannibal lecter

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Rick Blaine , Casablanca

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be? " John Keating, Dead Poets Society.

"Excrement! That's what I think of Mr. J. Evans Pritchard! We're not laying pipe! We're talking about poetry. How can you describe poetry like American Bandstand? "I like Byron, I give him a 42 but I can't dance to it!" -John Keating, Dead Poets Society

And, this entire scene from Dead Poets Society:

John Keating: Close your eyes - closure! Close 'em! Now, describe what you see.
Todd Anderson: I... I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
John Keating: A sweaty-toothed madman.
Todd Anderson: A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain.
John Keating: Oh, that's *excellent*! Now, give him action - make him do something!
Todd Anderson: His hands reach out and choke me.
John Keating: That's it! Wonderful, wonderful!
Todd Anderson: And all the time he's mumbling.
John Keating: What's he mumbling?
Todd Anderson: Mumbling truth... Truth's like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold.
John Keating: [some of the class start to laugh] Forget them, forget them! Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket!
Todd Anderson: Y-You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it will never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will cover just your head as you wail and cry and scream!
[class appauds]
John Keating: Don't you forget this.

Really, I could just list the entire script of Dead Poets Society and my favorite quotes.

Telynn
05-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Peter O'Toole in My Favorite Year:

"I'm not an actor, I'm a movie star!"

Hannah
05-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I love that movie, Chris.

Here's a few of mine. I tend to like quotes that i can use in real life, to annoy friends and family. Or you can just about take any line from Fight Club ... and call it one of my favorite quotes.

"No milk will ever be our milk." - Billy Madison (and several other Billy M quotes that I won't name.)
"Go ahead, make my millenium." - Beetlejuice
"Hey man, watch the leather." - Dazed and Confused
"I am Jack's wasted life." Fight Club
The whole shh ... zip it ... thing from Austin Powers is great to use on someone you want to shut up, especially five year olds who are whining incessantly about how they want another cookie.

Fall of Gilead
05-20-2007, 02:40 PM
"Go ahead, make my millenium." - Beetlejuice

"I've seen the Exorcist about five hundred times, and it keeps getting funnier everytime I see it!"

EDIT: One more I thought of:

"I have to be at the Boston Prudential Center at precisely eight o' clock in the morning, and I forbid you to land at some whistle stop Maine airport!!" - Craig Toomey, The Langoliers

ZoNeSeeK
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

Leonidas, 300

I hope you're just trying to piss me off and its not actually one of your FAVOURITE quotes :P

"Birdie Num Num"

Letti
05-20-2007, 09:57 PM
"But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
- V for Vendetta

fernandito
05-21-2007, 08:27 AM

"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

Leonidas, 300

I hope you're just trying to piss me off and its not actually one of your FAVOURITE quotes :P

Ummm...you want me to lie to you? :evil:

Odetta
05-21-2007, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=Hannah;6979]"Go ahead, make my millenium." - Beetlejuice

"I've seen the Exorcist about five hundred times, and it keeps getting funnier everytime I see it!"

I love that quote...

a new one from the movie we went to yesterday...
"The only thing you'll be king of is KING of the STUPIDS!" - Shrek 3

fernandito
05-21-2007, 10:32 AM
I love Beetlejuice:

"NICE F*CKING MODEL!! (HONK HONK)"

Fall of Gilead
05-21-2007, 10:34 AM
"You are already dead." - Ken, several times during Fist of the North Star.

fernandito
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
How could I forget this one:

"Well, I'll take these home, run through them with a fine tooth comb, cross the t's dot the..........lower case j's....."

Wayne's World 2 :lol:

Hannah
05-21-2007, 12:12 PM
"Strike that, reverse it." - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

There's so many other fine quotable lines from that movie, unlike the shitty second movie with Johnny Depp.

Fall of Gilead
05-21-2007, 12:16 PM
"You stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!" :thumbsup:

fernandito
05-21-2007, 12:17 PM
"Balls are at your feet"

&

"He doesn't have any balls, Cotton!!"

Dodgeball. :D

Matt
05-21-2007, 12:19 PM
"I was wrong about you McClane--you aren't an asshole"

"I just happened to be your kind of asshole"

Die Hard 2

Telynn
05-21-2007, 03:48 PM
"Strike that, reverse it." - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

There's so many other fine quotable lines from that movie, unlike the shitty second movie with Johnny Depp.

:huglove:

ZoNeSeeK
05-21-2007, 05:21 PM
"Don't bogart the can ... man" - reality bites

Darkthoughts
05-22-2007, 02:25 AM
My own brother, a goddamn shit sucking vampire...just you wait till Mom finds out! Lost Boys

Suck my fat one Ace, you cheap dimestore hood! Stand By Me

- It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it! The Blues Brothers

Children of the night, shut up! Love At First Bite

LadyGan
05-22-2007, 04:43 AM
Blues Bros. and Lost Boys were great!

Spaceballs
"Remember Lone Star, evil will always prevail because good is dumb."
"His Shwartz is bigger than mine!"

Odetta
05-22-2007, 07:06 AM
"Are you happy now, Clark? She's deaf!"
"Oh, what's the difference it was fun anyhow!" - Vacation

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 12:44 PM
"Forget it Ming, Dale's with me!" - Flash Gordon

Matt
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I know its cheesy but I really like these two

"In less than one hour aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind..... mankind... that word should have a new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore... We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it is fate that today is the fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, opression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win today, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the whole world declared in one voice 'We will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight, we are going to live on, we are going to survive, today, we celebrate our Independence Day! (cheers)"

And also this one

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
"Killer clowns from outer space......holy shit!" - Killer Klownz from Outer Space (thanks Bethany!)

fernandito
05-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Matt: I thought me and my brother were the only people in the world who actually enjoyed Independence Day :lol:

"WOOAH, LOOK OUT MR. PRESIDENT!!"

Matt
05-22-2007, 01:31 PM
:rofl:

I watched an alternate ending once that had that guy flying his crop duster at the end. Then they decided it couldn't fly with F-5's ever.

Another good quote.

The kid is standing there, finally has respect for his Dad the hero and the military guy yells.

"That son of a bitch did it"

:o

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
"1.21 JIGAWATTS!!" - Christopher Lloyd, Back to the Future

fernandito
05-22-2007, 01:35 PM

I watched an alternate ending once that had that guy flying his crop duster at the end. Then they decided it couldn't fly with F-5's ever.

Another good quote.

The kid is standing there, finally has respect for his Dad the hero and the military guy yells.

"That son of a bitch did it"

:o

Actually, I think it's the president who says it, but still, I'm sure they guy heard it.

Matt
05-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Pfft--you better check your facts. :lol:

It was the same guy who didn't realize they had to get the civilians underground before the big attack.

fernandito
05-22-2007, 01:52 PM
You wanna bet? :D They even have the camera on the president when he says it, and that voice clearly belongs to Bill Pullman. Watch it tonight, and then post here tomorrow....with your apologies :lol:

Matt
05-22-2007, 02:02 PM
HA!

I don't think so man. I have seen it 20 times.

but I can take it, however...the camera is actually in the control station when it is said and the kid is standing right next to him at the time.

The last thing Pullman says before it happens is "c'mon boys, lets clear the road"

Being as old as I am...who knows if I remember it correctly. And I like to party :cool:

fernandito
05-22-2007, 02:17 PM
:lol:

If i'm not too drunk to turn on the dvd player, i'll watch it tonight.

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
"You still have two out of three branches of the government working for you, and that ain't bad!" - Jack Nicholson, Mars Attacks!

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 03:07 PM
"Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!" - Large Marge, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

fernandito
05-22-2007, 03:16 PM
"HE DID IT! CRAZY SON OF A BITCH HE DID IT!!"

Independence Day :lol:

(hopes Matt sees this)

Fall of Gilead
05-22-2007, 03:20 PM

Telynn
05-22-2007, 06:21 PM
One of my favorite from The Blues Brothers. "Lotta space in this mall."

Telynn
05-22-2007, 06:23 PM
My own brother, a goddamn shit sucking vampire...just you wait till Mom finds out! Lost Boys

Suck my fat one Ace, you cheap dimestore hood! Stand By Me

- It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it! The Blues Brothers

Children of the night, shut up! Love At First Bite

Love at First Bite! George Hamilton was BORN to play Dracula. In a comedy. I tried to find his Zorro movie the other day and the rental place didn't have it. :angry:

Rjeso
05-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Sooo many to choose from! For now, I'll put ones that come up a lot in conversations with my friends:

One plus two plus one plus one. - Clue
I can see right... through you! - Death Becomes Her
It was hot and I was hungry! - Real Genius
Applesauce, bitch! - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
I'm a zit. Get it? - Animal House

I'll have more later, fo' sho.'

MonteGss
05-22-2007, 09:20 PM
"Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!" - Large Marge, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

I also like:
"Luke, I am your father."

fernandito
05-23-2007, 08:45 AM
"You like snacks?"

"Yeah, nothing makes me happier"

"Well you're going to be snacking on the bottom of this shoe, if this shit happens again"

Blue Streak

Brice
05-23-2007, 08:47 AM
"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw"

Odetta
05-23-2007, 11:30 AM
CLUE! I love Clue!

"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's RIGHT!"

MonteGss
05-23-2007, 11:37 AM
"The Price is Wrong, bitch."

Darkthoughts
05-24-2007, 04:49 AM
Love at First Bite! George Hamilton was BORN to play Dracula. In a comedy.

Hardly anyone knows that film anymore, its such a cheesy classic...and so quotable:

- My name is Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg, and I want to talk to you about a man who sucks the blood out of people.

- A loan shark, eh? What's 's name. :D

Also, Rjeso - kudos for bringing up Jay and Silent Bob!!

"Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, Jay and Silent Bob are in the hizzouse!"

Odetta
05-24-2007, 06:57 AM
"The Price is Wrong, bitch."

one of my FAVES!

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" - Robocop

fernandito
05-24-2007, 07:56 AM
"Jesus did I just say that? or just think it? was I talking? can they hear me?"

-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Rjeso
05-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Zhang! - Wayne's World
Live in the now! - also Wayne's World
The whole bit in which Rottingham tells John the "bad news in a good way" in Robin Hood: Men in Tights
That's just what this country needs: a cock in a frock on a rock. - Adventures/Priscilla/Queen/Desert (Yeah, I'm lazy)

She-Oy
05-24-2007, 08:29 AM
A few really good ones from Scent of A Woman:

"Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are... executin' his soul! And why? Because he's not a Bairdman. Bairdmen. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU TOO!"

"Now I have come to the cross-roads in my life - and I knew, without exception, I knew - which path was the right one - but I never took it. And do you know why? Because It was too damned hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the cross-roads, and he has chosen a path. It's the right path. A path that is made of principle, which leads to character. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of."

"When in doubt... fuck"

ZoNeSeeK
05-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Aliens: "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"

MonteGss
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
"You're a c*ck-s*cking, ass-licking, uncle-fucka! You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn you just f*ck your uncle all day long!"

South Park, movie...for anyone who doesn't know.

Odetta
05-24-2007, 06:28 PM
"I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother-f--ker, mother-f--ker!" - Pulp Fiction
"Pretty please, with sugar on it, clean the f--king car!" - Pulp Fiction

MonteGss
05-24-2007, 06:47 PM

Good ones!

Also:
"What ain't no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in What?"
"What?"
"English mutherf*cker, do you speak it?"

Good times, good times. :)

Odetta
05-24-2007, 07:35 PM
oh, we could go on...

"Does he LOOK... like a BITCH?"

OchrisO
05-24-2007, 07:38 PM
"Jesus did I just say that? or just think it? was I talking? can they hear me?"

"We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!!"

Also:

"All we are is dust in the wind dude." From "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"

Telynn
05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Another from Bill and Ted:

"There are strange things afoot at the circle K."

fernandito
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM

"...hmmm, that's 30 minutes away. I'll be there in 10." -Pulp Fiction :D

Rjeso
05-25-2007, 10:31 AM
A schooner is a sailboat, stupidhead! - Mallrats
Carpe diem. Size the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. - DPS
Right. Where are we going? - Pippin, LotR: FotR
That's a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full. - Top Gun

Chassit
05-25-2007, 11:23 AM
"Do ya wanna smoke a bowl?(followed by the obvious sound of a slide working on a shotgun) Oh."

Brad Pitt in True Romance

Fall of Gilead
05-25-2007, 04:19 PM
"Smell bad!" - Ludo, Labyrinth

Jimmy
05-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Live Free or Die Hard

Matt Foster: You just killed a helicopter with a car!
John McClane: I was out of bullets.

Still Servant
05-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Sonny: So what country do you want to go to?
Sal: Wyoming.
Sonny: Sal, Wyoming's not a country.

Dog Day Afternoon

Still Servant
05-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Shoeless Joe Jackson: Is this heaven?
Ray Kinsella: No, it's Iowa.

Field of Dreams

Chassit
05-26-2007, 07:51 AM
"Iocaine powder, I'd bet my life on it."--Prince Humperdink

Odetta
05-26-2007, 08:23 AM
"Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?" - The Three Amigos

Chassit
05-26-2007, 08:46 AM
"Jefe, what is a plethora?"

Jimmy
05-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Sonny: So what country do you want to go to?
Sal: Wyoming.
Sonny: Sal, Wyoming's not a country.

Dog Day Afternoon

The love that line, and that movie! :pirate:

Darkthoughts
05-26-2007, 02:27 PM
You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop. - Raising Arizona

fernandito
05-26-2007, 04:44 PM
"Bullsh*t! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!"

Full Metal Jacket

Darkthoughts
05-27-2007, 05:07 AM
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees - Repo Man

Chassit
05-27-2007, 06:54 AM
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Army of Darkness

XIX

Chassit
05-27-2007, 06:55 AM
or there's the directors cut...
"I ain't that good."

XIX

fernandito
05-27-2007, 09:04 AM
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees - Repo Man

That's Emiliano Zapata's quote. :)

Fall of Gilead
05-27-2007, 10:01 AM
"Fuck you, bird dick!" - Iggy Pop, The Crow:City of Angels :lol:

Telynn
05-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Two from Shrek the Third

Help! I'm being kidnapped by a monster who's trying to relate to me!

Rapunzel, Rapunzel. Let down your golden hair extensions. (Said by Snow White, meow!)

LadyGan
05-28-2007, 01:03 AM
"Sometimes, you just got to say what the fuck." - Risky Business

Fall of Gilead
05-28-2007, 01:02 PM
"At last Lone Star, we meet again for the first time for the last time!" - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

fernandito
05-28-2007, 01:50 PM
"At last Lone Star, we meet again for the first time for the last time!" - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Keeping the chain going:

"Sir, the signal, it appears to be...JAMMED!" -Spaceballs

Chassit
05-28-2007, 01:58 PM
"Oh damn, spaceballs. There goes the planet."

XIX

Fall of Gilead
05-28-2007, 03:08 PM
"Moichendising, moichendising! Where the real money from the movie is made!" - Yogurt, Spaceballs

Rjeso
05-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I know a little German. He's sitting over there. - Top Secret!
What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken? - Spaceballs

fernandito
05-28-2007, 05:25 PM
"I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!" -Spaceballs

Rjeso
05-28-2007, 05:48 PM
1 2 3 4 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage! - Spaceballs

LadyGan
05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
"God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates Man, Man destroys God, Man creates dinosaurs." - Ian Malcolm(Jurassic Park)

"Dinosaurs eat Man, Woman inherits the Earth." - Ellie Satler(Jurassic Park)

Odetta
05-29-2007, 06:37 AM
"Could be worse... could be raining."
*CRACK of Thunder and furious downpour*

Young Frankenstein

Rjeso
05-29-2007, 08:28 AM
*points to sig*

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. - The Princess Bride
Goonies never say die! - The Goonies
King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is! I mean, don't you know it is illegal to kill a wild pig in the king's forests? - Robin Hood, Men In Tights

MonteGss
05-29-2007, 08:37 AM
How 'bout you sideburns? You want some of this milk?

fernandito
05-29-2007, 09:06 AM
King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is! I mean, don't you know it is illegal to kill a wild pig in the king's forests? - Robin Hood, Men In Tights

:lol: I used to have that line in my sig over at the dt.net

Monte - Great Billy Madison quote. :)

"I saw...it was coming towards me...I was scared at first, but only at first. The figure in the dark was my destiny, I would use to strike fear into the hearts of those who did evil, I would ensure that what happened to me never happened to anyone else again..." -Batman Forever

Chassit
05-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Judge Doom(whispered), "Shave and a haircut....."
Roger Rabbit, "TWO BIIIIITS!!!!!"

XIX

Matt
05-29-2007, 10:54 AM
"Could be worse... could be raining."
*CRACK of Thunder and furious downpour*

Young Frankenstein

That movie is full of them.

"Great Knockers"

"Why thank you doctor"

-we use that one no each other all the time.

Rjeso
05-29-2007, 12:14 PM

:lol: I used to have that line in my sig over at the dt.net

:high five:

Odetta
05-29-2007, 12:16 PM
"Roll, roll, roll in ze hay!" - Young Frankenstein

Rjeso
05-29-2007, 12:28 PM

That's gotta be one of my favorites from that movie, along with "Frau Blucher!"

Hannah
05-29-2007, 12:30 PM
"Do ya wanna smoke a bowl?(followed by the obvious sound of a slide working on a shotgun) Oh."

One of the best movies, ever. I love that part. some more faves:

"don't fucking condescend me man. i'll fucking kill you man."
"I know i'm pretty, but not as pretty as a couple of titties."
"Don't give me the finger. I'll fucking have you killed."

Matt
05-29-2007, 12:34 PM

That's gotta be one of my favorites from that movie, along with "Frau Blucher!"

**horses winney muchly**

Odetta
05-29-2007, 04:42 PM
whenever someone says something wrong in our house, we say "well, they were wrong then weren't they?" in our best I-GOR voice.

"KLATU... VERATA... Nuh... Nickel, Necktie... definitely an N word." - Army of Darkness

also enjoy the term "primitive screwheads" from AoD as well... THAT one gets used a lot!;)

Telynn
05-29-2007, 06:53 PM
"What hump?"

ZoNeSeeK
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
I love army of darkness :) "Hey, She-Bitch!"

Odetta
05-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Tel - :lol:

"Are all men of the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"
"Just me, baby... just me!"

Fall of Gilead
06-03-2007, 11:35 AM
"SHUT UUUUUPPPPP!!!!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kindergarten Cop

Telynn
06-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I just saw this last night.

Foul Play

"She was one tough mama!"

(Said after one of the funniest martial arts fights ever.)

Fall of Gilead
06-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

- David Della Rocco and Sean Patrick Flanery, Boondock Saints

OchrisO
06-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist has a ton of hilarious quotes:

Chosen One: Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

Master Betty: When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you.

Master Tang: Listen, and listen well. I really like the band N-Sync. My favorite member is Harpo. I think there's a Harpo. If not there should be. I will write their next hit, maybe 'A boom-boom chiky chiky boom-boom a boom-boom chiky chaka chaka cho cho.' By the way, you must beware of Betty's iron claw. They are sharp, and they hurt. And beware his song about big butts, he beats people up while he plays it!

Chosen One: You have helped me reach the next level. And here I was starting to think you were just a sadistic psycho bitch.

Wimp Lo: Take a close look. 'Cause I rule, baby.
Chosen One: And who do you rule, the large-dark-nipple people?

fernandito
06-03-2007, 02:06 PM
What exactly are you King of? The large dark nipple people?

Kung Pow

alinda
06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
:shoot: ''I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse''
The Godfather

SON-OF-WAYNE
06-03-2007, 02:16 PM
"GOOD, BAD.....IM THE GUY WITH THE GUN"

-BRUCE CAMPELL- (ARMY OF DARKNESS)

fernandito
06-03-2007, 02:19 PM
"Were you gonna die alone?"

-The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Fall of Gilead
06-04-2007, 10:47 AM
"Someone's in my fruit cellar!" - Ted Raimi, Evil Dead 2

She-Oy
06-04-2007, 11:31 AM
"Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day."
-Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

Fall of Gilead
06-04-2007, 12:08 PM
"You just fell into one of the classic blunders! The most popular being 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia'! But slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha --" *dies* - Vizzini, the Princess Bride

fernandito
06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
"Excuse me, your balls are showing...Bumbebee Tuna, Bumblebee Tuna!!!"

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls

Chassit
06-04-2007, 12:56 PM
"Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou"

A Clockwork Orange

XIX

Rjeso
06-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

- David Della Rocco and Sean Patrick Flanery, Boondock Saints

Hell yeah!

Also, more Kung Pow! goodness:
Who am I to stop the rolling baby?

fernandito
06-04-2007, 01:00 PM
"Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou"

A Clockwork Orange

XIX

"Tell me more Georgie Boy, tell me more"

Chassit
06-04-2007, 01:34 PM

One of the best movies, ever. I love that part. some more faves:

"don't fucking condescend me man. i'll fucking kill you man."
"I know i'm pretty, but not as pretty as a couple of titties."
"Don't give me the finger. I'll fucking have you killed."

I love that movie..here's another good one!

"He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?"

SON-OF-WAYNE
06-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Damon Wayans- " Danger is my middle name"
Bruce Willis- "Mines Cornelius...tell anyone and ill kill you"

-The last boyscout-

Matt
06-05-2007, 05:55 AM
From that same movie...

"I want to hear you scream"

"You want to hear me scream, play some rap music"

ZoNeSeeK
06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Ah yes, before Willis was bald and creepy.

Darkthoughts
06-06-2007, 02:08 AM
You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history - Good Morning Vietnam

fernandito
06-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Jack Nicholson, Batman

Odetta
06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Also from Batman - "Can someone please tell me why a man... dressed up as a BAT... gets all my press!"

Fall of Gilead
06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
More Joker: "Why didn't anyone tell me he had one of those....things?? Bob, gun."

fernandito
06-06-2007, 01:06 PM
:lol: That's one of my favorites too.

"He stole my balloons.....HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!!!"

OchrisO
06-06-2007, 04:54 PM
"You're, like, a poet, dude!" Bob, SLC Punk.

Jimmy
06-06-2007, 05:19 PM
From "Fletch"

Alan Stanwyck: You'll be wearing rubber gloves. Do you own rubber gloves?
Fletch: I rent 'em. I have a lease with an option to buy.

Waiter: Would you like some drinks, Seņor, while you wait? I will put it on the Underhills' bill.
Fletch: Yes, very good. I'll have a Bloody Mary and a steak sandwich and... a steak sandwich, please.

From "Fletch Lives"

Doorman: Name?
Fletch: Ah...Irwin M Fletcher. Irwin Mahatma Fletcher.
Doorman: Address?
Fletch: 7.

Ben Dover: Take your pants off.
Fletch: I don't even know your name.
Ben Dover: Bend over.
Fletch: Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo.

Jimmy
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
From "Brain Donors"

Roland T. Flakfizer: And that spells cash with a capital...
Jacques: K!
Roland T. Flakfizer: You should go back to school.
Jacques: I hated teaching.

Roland T. Flakfizer: Some day you'll have my children. In fact, they're in the car if you want them.

Rocco Melonchek: You're lying.
Roland T. Flakfizer: Of course I am, but hear me out!

Lillian Oglethorpe: Then it's settled. I am so excited.
Roland T. Flakfizer: You're excited? Feel these nipples.

Roland T. Flakfizer: It's said that behind every great man there is a great woman, and I'm glad the woman behind me is Lillian; because, quite frankly, I enjoy the shade.

Flakfizer: Lillian, I could make love to you right here.
Lillian Oglethorpe: Roland, let's keep this professional.
Flakfizer: Fine. I'll charge you fifty bucks a pop.

Volare: My dance shoes are in the Louvre in Paris.
Flakfizer: Big deal. Last year I left a raincoat in Cleveland.

Darkthoughts
06-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Where does he get those wonderful toys?
Jack Nicholson, Batman

I like the nod to that in Mallrats:

Where do you get these wonderful toys? - Jay to Silent Bob.

Fall of Gilead
06-08-2007, 04:06 PM
From "Fletch Lives"

Doorman: Name?
Fletch: Ah...Irwin M Fletcher. Irwin Mahatma Fletcher.
Doorman: Address?
Fletch: 7.

Ben Dover: Take your pants off.
Fletch: I don't even know your name.
Ben Dover: Bend over.
Fletch: Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo.

"Put my momma down!!" :lol:

Fall of Gilead
06-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Saw this just a minute ago.

Gas Station Customer: *glasses keep falling off* Damn these glasses!
Steve Martin: Yes sir! *points at glasses* I damn thee!

SON-OF-WAYNE
06-09-2007, 02:04 PM
VING RHAIMS-- "let me get those groceries for you maam"

LADY--"Now I didnt ask for your help, so dont expect a tip."

VING-- "Thats ok maam, i'll just take your car."

(OUT OF SIGHT)

Telynn
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Saw this just a minute ago.

Gas Station Customer: *glasses keep falling off* Damn these glasses!
Steve Martin: Yes sir! *points at glasses* I damn thee!

The new phone books are here!!! The new phone books are here!!!

Fall of Gilead
06-10-2007, 01:50 PM
:thumbsup: First time I've seen The Jerk!

"He's shooting at the cans!! *runs into the station* Oh my God, more cans! *shoves the cans onto the floor*

Telynn
06-10-2007, 04:30 PM
"I'm looking for a man with a special purpose."

"I've got one of those!!"

It's been a while, that quote is pretty close I think.

Letti
06-10-2007, 09:07 PM
"God is in the rain." - V for Vendetta

Jean
06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
yesterday went to our supermarket, and they played You Are My Destiny by Paul Anka (which they'd never done before). Of course it immediately brought to mind that one from Back to the Future: "You are my density... I mean, my destiny".

Odetta
06-11-2007, 06:25 AM
"Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?" - Three Amigos

Fall of Gilead
06-11-2007, 03:37 PM
yesterday went to our supermarket, and they played You Are My Destiny by Paul Anka (which they'd never done before). Of course it immediately brought to mind that one from Back to the Future: "You are my density... I mean, my destiny".

"McFly!! I thought I told you never to come in here again!"

sarah
06-11-2007, 07:46 PM
we're friends, we are, I just have to go.

scooter: happy gilmore

Odetta
06-11-2007, 07:47 PM
"Give me what I want, and I'll go away." - Storm of the Century

fernandito
06-12-2007, 08:13 AM
If you're blind how'd you catch that ball?-
Telepathy! you lose one sense you gain another! ladies and gentlemen...-
how'd you know I was guy?-
I could hear your gonads shaking!-

:lol: The Pest

She-Oy
06-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Shooter: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.

Happy Gilmore: Hey, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

Tvmorbid
06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Trainspotting

That Joking White Guy
06-12-2007, 10:11 PM
From "Punch Drunk Love" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272338/
"Barry: I didn't do anything. I'm a nice man. I mind my own business. So you tell me 'that's that' before I beat the hell from you. I have so much strength in me you have no idea. I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine. I would say 'that's that', Mattress Man.

Ruthful
06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Dr. Cohen: Mister... Andrew Largeman?
Andrew Largeman: Yes?
Dr. Cohen: There's absolutely nothing wrong with you
Andrew Largeman: Really?
Dr. Cohen: Just kidding; how the hell would I know?

Mark: Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole...

Tim: By the way, it says 'balls' on your face.
Andrew Largeman: [to Mark] Asshole!
Mark: What? My mum did it.

Obnoxious Girl: I'll have a Ketel Cosmo, with Red Bull - and some bread ASAP.
Andrew Largeman: ...We don't have bread.
Obnoxious Girl: What do you mean you don't have bread, how can you not have bread?
Andrew Largeman: ...we're a Vietnamese restaurant... we just don't have bread.
Obnoxious Girl: Well, you're not Vietnamese.
Andrew Largeman: ...No, I'm not.
Obnoxious Girl: Can I have something to chew on! Fuck, bamboo! Whatever!
Andrew Largeman: I'll see what I can find.

Chassit
06-18-2007, 10:45 AM
"You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple"

XIX

fernandito
06-18-2007, 11:03 AM
"Scorpion and Sub-Zero, the deadliest of enemies...but slaves under my power"
Shang Tsung, Mortal Kombat

Odetta
06-18-2007, 12:38 PM
"I eat shit like you for breakfast."
"Really? You eat shit for breakfast?"

- Happy Gilmore

Chassit
06-18-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL

XIX

MonteGss
06-18-2007, 02:59 PM
"I eat shit like you for breakfast."
"Really? You eat shit for breakfast?"

- Happy Gilmore

"....NO!"

MonteGss
06-18-2007, 03:00 PM
"There's no way you can be as bad at hockey as you are at golf. You should be working at the snack bar."

-Happy Gilmore, again. :)

Odetta
06-18-2007, 06:35 PM
and of course... (I think it's already been said)

"The Price is wrong... bitch!"

MonteGss
06-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Ok, one more and then I'll move on.....for now. :)
"Now ya gonna get it Bobby!"

Also:
LEX: Kitty, what was it my father used to say to me?
KITTY: Get out?
LEX: No, the other thing.
KITTY: You're losing your hair?

S Returns

fernandito
06-19-2007, 06:29 AM
"Okay, let's get down to brass tax here.....how much for the ape?"

Fall of Gilead
06-20-2007, 11:20 AM
"I can play the piano so good that white folks think I'm faking it." - Howard Rollins Jr., Ragtime

Chassit
06-22-2007, 09:43 AM
"Shop smart...shop S-Mart"---Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams
Army of Darkness

This movie has too many unforgettable lines!!!

XIX

Jean
06-22-2007, 10:57 AM
"What is he, a loafer? A hopeless layabout? A shiftless dreamer?"

[Deep sigh:] "Not anymore..."

- Addams Family

Odetta
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
"Shop smart...shop S-Mart"---Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams
Army of Darkness

This movie has too many unforgettable lines!!!

XIX

no kidding! We could go on and on!

"How 'bout a little hot chocolate?"

Fall of Gilead
06-22-2007, 07:59 PM
"Well, that's what we call pillow talk, baby."

Odetta
06-23-2007, 10:49 AM
"I'm through being their garbage boy."

tamez
06-23-2007, 10:58 AM
"H.I., you're young and you got your health, what you want with a job? "

"Now, what's it gonna be young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? 'Cause if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm gonna be in motion."

"Son, you got a pantie on your head" "You just drive fast!"

fernandito
06-23-2007, 03:01 PM
"You see, Tuco, there are two kinds of people in this world: those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

-The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The_Nameless
06-25-2007, 02:20 PM
One of my favourite movie quotes comes from Enemy of the State, when Hackman and Smith are in a car.

"What the hell just happened?"
"I blew up the building."
"Why?"
"Because you made a phone call!"

kithereal
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
David: He died, he, he died in a bizarre gardening accident some
years back.
Nigel: It was really one of those things...it was...you know...the
authorities said...you know...well best leave it unsolved,
really...you know.
Marty: And he was replaced by...uh....
David: Stumpy Joe - Eric Stumpy Joe Childs.
Marty: What happened to Stumpy Joe?
Derek: Well, uh, it's not a very pleasant story..but, uh,
David: He's passed on.
Derek: he died. uh...he choked on..the ac- the official explanation
was he choked on vomit.
Nigel: It was actually, was actually someone else's vomit.
It's not....
David: It's ugly.
Nigel: You know. There's no real....
Derek: You know they can't prove whose vomit it was...they don't
have the facilities at Scotland Yard....
David: You can't print, there's no way to print a spectra-photograph
Nigel: You can't really dust for vomit.

I love this movie put the whole thing in quotes .....it makes me laugh so hard!
an endless source of happiness..

KIT

Odetta
06-27-2007, 08:29 PM
AMEN, Kit! BIG, HUGE fan of this as well as the other Chris Guest movies!

More Spinal Tap...

"There's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

"We say, 'love your brother'... we don't literally say it... we don't literally MEAN it..."

"My solos are my trademark."

fernandito
06-27-2007, 10:10 PM
AMEN, Kit! BIG, HUGE fan of this as well as the other Chris Guest movies!

More Spinal Tap...

"There's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

"We say, 'love your brother'... we don't literally say it... we don't literally MEAN it..."

"My solos are my trademark."

I :wub: you.

"Hello Cleaveland!! Hello Cleaveland!!"

"Why don't you just make 10 the highest, and put it on ten?
......These go up to 11"

Odetta
06-28-2007, 12:55 PM
"You put a greased, naked woman on all fours with a dog collar around her neck and a glove in her face to sniff it, you don't find that sexist? You don't find that offensive?"
"You should have seen what they WANTED to put on the cover... it wasn't a glove, I can tell you that!"

fernandito
06-28-2007, 02:41 PM

I love the part where the manager is trying to explain the reasons behind having that cricket bat looking thing, and they show him hitting the TV with it and it blows up :rofl:

kithereal
06-29-2007, 01:18 PM
I also love when he is showing his guitars .....
"can you hear the sustain?'
"no I can't hear anything"
"well you would if I playing it "
" don't even look at it "

The air plane reception when he is playing his wireless guitar...
Spinal tap and Puppet show
omg
it really is one of the funniest ever...

I loved "best in Show"

KIt

Chassit
06-29-2007, 01:52 PM
"Hail to the king, baby!"

XIX

Odetta
06-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I also love when he is showing his guitars .....
"can you hear the sustain?'
"no I can't hear anything"
"well you would if I playing it "
" don't even look at it "

The air plane reception when he is playing his wireless guitar...
Spinal tap and Puppet show
omg
it really is one of the funniest ever...

I loved "best in Show"

KIt

OOOH! Best in Show...

"I'm not wearing underwear..."

"Don't look at the fat-assed losers, they're freaks you look at ME!"

Mordred Deschain
07-02-2007, 04:15 PM

XIX

YES YES YES......I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:huglove:

OR..

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? "

This woulda' been funny to me, but I wish King woulda had Eddie say that line when he got Rolands gun.

Fall of Gilead
07-03-2007, 03:58 PM
"It's an evil fucking room." - Samuel L. Jackson, 1408

Mordred Deschain
07-04-2007, 07:30 PM
"I'm the heftiest custodian in New York....or a janitor if you want to be a dick about it!" - Half Baked

Spencer
07-05-2007, 06:58 AM
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

-Verbal Kint

Chassit
07-05-2007, 07:49 AM

XIX

OR..

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? "

This woulda' been funny to me, but I wish King woulda had Eddie say that line when he got Rolands gun.

"Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama."

XIX

ZoNeSeeK
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Ah. best in show is great :) the dysfunctional couple with the Weimaraner are the best:

"Honey, I'm thinking of switching to the mock turtleneck?"
"Is that not breathing?"
"Well, it's breathing now, but it'll be hot down there. I could go with the lambswool, but then again, you'll see a lot of khaki down there and this merlot looks good with the gray."

--

"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other."
"I remember what I was drinking when I met you. It was a grande espresso."
"That's right. And I thought that was really sexy."

--

Yelling at the hotel maid
"I know a man who has a van and he will take you back to wherever you came from! "

sarah
07-09-2007, 12:20 PM
lol all of catherine o'hara's lines are classic!

Mordred Deschain
07-09-2007, 05:06 PM

XIX

OR..

"Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama."

XIX

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

ZoNeSeeK
07-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Rofl

Odetta
07-09-2007, 06:07 PM
lol all of catherine o'hara's lines are classic!

"she was so popular, she has dozens of boyfriends..."
"...hundreds."
"Hundreds?"
"... yeah, hundreds."

Mordred Deschain
07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Ah. best in show is great :) the dysfunctional couple with the Weimaraner are the best:

"Is that not breathing?"
"Well, it's breathing now, but it'll be hot down there. I could go with the lambswool, but then again, you'll see a lot of khaki down there and this merlot looks good with the gray."

--

"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other."

Damn, it was just on and I can't remember the lines that finish that last one...something about he explains that he was drinking something else,and then they talk about what they are drinking now...

That movie cracked me up...

ZoNeSeeK
07-09-2007, 06:19 PM
wait wait ill find it:

Meg Swan: We are *so* lucky. We are *so* lucky to have been raised amongst catalogs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamilton Swan: I'm now a big old tchai tea latte soy milk kind of guy.
Meg Swan: Mmm. Soy. Because of the lactose. You're lactose intolerant now.

Odetta
07-09-2007, 06:36 PM

"Is that not breathing?"

--

Damn, it was just on and I can't remember the lines that finish that last one...something about he explains that he was drinking something else,and then they talk about what they are drinking now...

That movie cracked me up...

"I'm a chai tea latte soy milk kind of guy now, because of the lactose."
"That's right, you're lactose intolerant now."

Mordred Deschain
07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Ya!! That cracked me up.

What did you tell him?
I said mommy and dading making love is a beautiful thing.

Odetta
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
"Sometimes..."

"Excuse me?"

Mordred Deschain
07-09-2007, 07:14 PM
LOL...

ZoNeSeeK
07-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I need to see this movie again :P

Odetta
07-09-2007, 08:17 PM
I have the DVD and I love watching the deleted scenes.

My daughter and I say quotes back and forth.
I'll say "Don't SPIT at me!"
she'll reply " Don't you yell at me! You take care of it!"

ZoNeSeeK
07-09-2007, 09:43 PM
is your daughter hot?

ZoNeSeeK
07-09-2007, 09:59 PM
"We love talking .. and not talking. We could talk or not talk for ever .. and still find things to not talk about."

Odetta
07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
is your daughter hot?

She's 6... so... no

Cookie running into all these old boyfriends is funny, too!

ZoNeSeeK
07-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh ok. Send her to me in 12 years.

hahah yeah. I want her husband though. You know, to hang out with. Put on the couch when friends come over. Blinking confusedly at everything. So cool.

Odetta
07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
We both love soup...

ZoNeSeeK
07-10-2007, 08:08 PM
"and we both love snow peas.. "

MonteGss
07-11-2007, 06:48 AM
*knock, knock, knock*

"Housekeeing....you want me to fluff pillow?...Housekeeping....you want me to jerk you off?"

fernandito
07-11-2007, 07:59 AM
"oh My God We're Burning Aliiiiiiive!!!"

Chassit
07-13-2007, 01:44 PM
"Laugh it up, fuzzball."

XIX

Odetta
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
"Toby? Toby Wong? Fucking Charlie Chan" - Reservoir Dogs

fernandito
07-16-2007, 12:08 PM
"Aha! I found the spy!"
"Sir, thats your wife"
"...Ah, so it is! Hello darling...you look just as beautiful as the day we met..."
[hands her over] "Find out what she knows"

Hot Shots Part Deux

Chassit
07-16-2007, 02:39 PM
"Toby? Toby Wong? Fucking Charlie Chan" - Reservoir Dogs

YES!!!

XIX

fernandito
07-16-2007, 06:09 PM
NO!!!

Chassit
07-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Lol

Xix

Chassit
07-17-2007, 08:23 AM
"I tried that once, it don't work.
You get four guys fighting over
who's gonna be Mr. Black. Since
nobody knows anybody else, nobody
wants to back down. So forget it,
I pick. Be thankful you're not
Mr. Yellow."

Joe, Reservoir Dogs

XIX

Odetta
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
"Why am I Mr. Pink?"
"Because you're a faggot, all right?!?!"

fernandito
07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
"I don't like Mr. Brown, sounds too much like Mr. Shit."

Chassit
07-17-2007, 01:48 PM
"Okay, first things fuckin' last! "

XIX

fernandito
07-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Guess what movie i'm goign to watch when I get home :lol:

Chassit
07-17-2007, 02:54 PM
heheheh, nice!

XIX

ZoNeSeeK
07-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Ugh, the ear scene :(

Matt
07-18-2007, 06:24 AM
Every time I hear that song, my ear hurts :lol:

"trapped in the middle with you..."

fernandito
07-18-2007, 07:50 AM
I said, are you going to bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Mordred Deschain
07-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Sheila: "But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private? "

Ash: "Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all. "

and...

Ash: "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures"

-Army of Darkness

Odetta
07-18-2007, 08:32 PM
"Are all men of the future loudmouthed braggarts?"
"Just me, baby... just me."

Mordred Deschain
07-19-2007, 01:26 PM
"Are all men of the future loudmouthed braggarts?"
"Just me, baby... just me."

LOL...love it

Chassit
07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
LOL that's an awesome line!!

XIX

fernandito
07-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Batman

fernandito
07-20-2007, 01:52 PM
I can't believe I haven't added a 300 quote in here :)

"Pile those Persian high! For unless I missed my guess...we're in for one wild night"

Mordred Deschain
07-21-2007, 05:02 AM
I can't believe I haven't added a 300 quote in here :)

"Pile those Persian high! For unless I missed my guess...we're in for one wild night"

"*laughing*"
"What's so funny?"
"You said we'd fight in the shade!"

I think that's that part when all the arrows are about to hit them on 300.

Odetta
07-21-2007, 11:20 AM
"One thing about blind prostitutes, you really gotta hand it to 'em!"
- For Your Consideration

Mordred Deschain
07-21-2007, 12:29 PM
"Hey guys look it's Willie Nelson!"
"Hi Mr. Nelson, what are you doing here?"
"Well, I'm in Amsterdam for this Pot Smoking competition, but my team mates are detained at the airport. Hey, you fellows wouldn't want to be on my team would ya?"
"Oh YEAH!"
-Beer Fest
*Loosly translated from memory*

fernandito
07-24-2007, 06:00 PM
"Would you make a jump like that if you didn't have to?
"Well I have to and Im not gonna!"
"What the hell is the matter with you--
"I CAN'T SWIM!!
"Hahahaha!!! are you crazy? the fall will probably kill ya!"

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid :)

Mordred Deschain
07-25-2007, 05:09 AM
Butch Cassidy: "Kid, there's something I ought to tell you. I never shot anybody before."

Sundance Kid: "One hell of a time to tell me."

fernandito
07-25-2007, 08:18 AM
:D

Sundance : "You think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?"

Mordred Deschain
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
LOL...that was the other one I was thinking. Damn, just wish I could remember enough of it to answer yer damn trivia question!!

Mordred Deschain
07-28-2007, 09:42 AM
The Simpson's Movie

Todd Flanders: "I wish Homer was my dad." Ned Flanders: "I wish you didn't have the devil's curly hair."
Marge: "what happened to Spider Pig?" Homer: "he's no longer Spider Pig, he's now Harry Plopper!"

fernandito
07-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Back To Reservoir Dogs.

"Joe, if you shoot that man you die next. I repeat, if you shoot that man you die next.

Mordred Deschain
07-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Mr. Orange: "What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?"
Mr. White: "When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

sarah
07-28-2007, 01:36 PM
a classic but still one of my favs

"how would you like me to make your life a living hell?"

Well, Lois, I'm not really ready for a relationship at the moment."

Ace Ventura

fernandito
07-28-2007, 01:41 PM
"CAN YOU FEEL THAT HONEY , HUH? CAN YOU FEEL IT CAPTAIN COMPOST!! I have exerciiiiiiiiiiiiiiised the demons! this house is clearrrr"

Ace Ventura

Mordred Deschain
07-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Melissa: Hi, I'm Melissa Robinson.
Ace Ventura: Pleasure to meet you.
Melissa: Did you have any trouble getting in?
Ace Ventura: No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.

Mordred Deschain
07-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Sorry but I had to post again, I'm watching the Wedding Singer.

"..Marry you?! Hell, I'm just trying to get someone to play with your dingdong!"

ZoNeSeeK
08-15-2007, 10:16 PM
hehe, from knocked up:

Debbie: I'm not gonna go to the end of the fucking line, who the fuck are you? I have just as much of a right to be here as any of these little skanky girls. What, am I not skanky enough for you, you want me to hike up my fucking skirt? What the fuck is your problem? I'm not going anywhere, you're just some roided out freak with a fucking clipboard. And your stupid little fucking rope! You know what, you may have power now but you are not god. You're a doorman, okay. You're a doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman, so... Fuck You! You fucking fag with your fucking little faggy gloves.
Doorman: I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I fuckin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that ass. I would tear that ass up. I can't let you in cause you're old as fuck. For this club, you know, not for the earth.
Debbie: What?
Doorman: You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a midget in the crowd.

Erin
08-15-2007, 10:39 PM
:lol: I loved that scene. Especially the "For this club, you know, not for the earth" part.

MonteGss
08-16-2007, 03:14 AM
"Your gun is digging into my hip."

fernandito
08-16-2007, 08:16 AM
"Holyyyyyyy testicle tuesday!"

Odetta
08-16-2007, 08:24 AM
"Mini me, stop humping the laser."

fernandito
08-16-2007, 08:52 AM
"What the hell are you laughing at?"
"Well you've got to say it!"
"what?"
"Fight in the shade!! ahahaha!!"

-300 :)

Letti
08-16-2007, 09:30 AM
"Your gun is digging into my hip."

Ventura? ;)

Letti
08-16-2007, 09:31 AM
"Artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use them to cover them up."

MonteGss
08-16-2007, 02:43 PM
"Holyyyyyyy testicle tuesday!"

MonteGss
08-16-2007, 02:52 PM
"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving! Nobody's walking out on this fun old-fashioned family Christmas...No No! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on and we're gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Fucking Kay. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

I love that movie. :lol:

sarah
08-17-2007, 06:41 AM

always a fav, monte

Odetta
08-17-2007, 07:42 AM
"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving! Nobody's walking out on this fun old-fashioned family Christmas...No No! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on and we're gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Fucking Kay. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

I love that movie. :lol:

Or, on a similar rant...

"I think you're all fucked in the head." Vacation