PDA

View Full Version : Move your body!

Letti
05-02-2008, 07:29 AM
Let's talk about DANCE a little bit.
I am absolutely interested in your habits and feelings.
For my part I can't dance but when I hear or listen to a really good music I can't help but my body starts to move. Even when I am sitting. And if it's really good I must stand up to live with it.
What about you?
Do you dance? Do you like dancing? Can you dance? What makes you dance?
As I have said it before I can't dance but I don't mind dancing at all. I don't often go to clubs but if I do I feel absolutely free when I dance. I don't care about what others think and I admire those who can really dance.
When did you last dance?
Does it make you feel free?

Come on. :)

obscurejude
05-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Letti, I can't dance very well, but I get really lost when I'm playing my guitar, particularly on stage if there is a lot of energy. I can't help but get into it and start dancing and making weird faces.

Unfound One
05-02-2008, 08:04 AM
I LOVE dancing. I'm not saying I'm any good, but when I hear something with a beat I will be movin'.
That's one of the things I don't like about the indie culture here in Omaha - kids don't dance at shows, they stand.
Fuck 'em. I dance. :)

Letti
05-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Letti, I can't dance very well, but I get really lost when I'm playing my guitar, particularly on stage if there is a lot of energy. I can't help but get into it and start dancing and making weird faces.

I wish I could see you.

devo133
05-04-2008, 07:14 PM
YouTube - Vogue - Madonna

mia/susannah
05-06-2008, 03:52 AM
I don't dance in public. My girs and I will dance at home. I make my girls laugh, and they laugh quite hard at me.

Brice
05-06-2008, 03:56 AM
I might dance if someone points a gun at my head. Probably not, though.

Letti
05-06-2008, 03:57 AM
I might dance if someone points a gun at my head. Probably not, though.

So when we meet I should take a gun?

Brice
05-06-2008, 03:58 AM
I may just say shoot. :P

Letti
05-06-2008, 04:03 AM
And if I look at you this way: http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/Lettike/smiley/img-blush2.gif

Brice
05-06-2008, 04:04 AM
then ...maybe...I suppose...

Erin
05-06-2008, 10:00 PM
I've really gotten a lot more into dancing lately.

I used to never dance in public because I felt like an awkward, too tall, painfully white chick. But my friend Trina and I have been going out on the weekends the past several months and going to bars where a lot of people dance often. We have a blast and i'm getting better and more used to it the more we do it.

Now at home, I dance all the time. Stupidly too. If a good song comes on, I'll often pick up one of my cats and force them to dance with me. I also dance while cooking with the radio on all the time.

Daghain
05-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Back in the late 80's, I used to hang out at the bars a LOT, which meant a lot of dancing.

Back then, I was pretty good. Now, not so much. :lol: