PDA

View Full Version : A haiku riddle as useless as a Tesla charging station in Antarctica.

Gunkslinger
09-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Plus or a minus.

The results are crystal clear.

Bugs Bunny is done.

Jon
09-02-2021, 05:06 AM
Mike Are you guys ok?

Hunchback Jack
09-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Fumè Blanc?

Gunkslinger
09-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Fumè Blanc?

Not the answer, I actually had to look this up.:doh:

RainInSpain
09-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Why does this make me think of Sweet Emotion and the rabbit test mentioned there :orely:

Gunkslinger
09-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Why does this make me think of Sweet Emotion and the rabbit test mentioned there :orely:

You have the answer! Rabbit test is correct!

I had to look up the lyrics to Sweet Emotion.

A pregnant goose for you. Wait is that possible.........?

RainInSpain
09-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Yay! The first ever riddle that I got right :excited:

Jon had to explain the meaning of that lyrics to me at some point, as I don't think we had those tests back in the USSR - so he can be proud that not only did his words stick with me, but they also solved your riddle :lol:

Jon
09-06-2021, 08:03 PM

Jon had to explain the meaning of that lyrics to me at some point, as I don't think we had those tests back in the USSR - so he can be proud that not only did his words stick with me, but they also solved your riddle :lol:

I'm just sad about Bugs!

Gunkslinger
09-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Congrats on losing your riddling virginity, hopefully there is no rabbit test in your future!

Gunkslinger
09-06-2021, 10:41 PM

I'm just sad about Bugs!

I meant to mention that the line 'The results are crystal clear.' is a reference to Billy Crystal's movie The Rabbit Test.

Hunchback Jack
09-06-2021, 11:10 PM
I did wonder about that! Nice!