PDA

View Full Version : Groundsmen cheered in wonder, as she backed up from the mast Baptizing with her water

Jon
04-24-2021, 05:36 PM
A community timepiece for the wrist?
If I tell you that you may not get the gist.
Born of Genovese sacrifice,
I am to reduce that price
Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect

Maybe George should have been circumspect

Jon
04-26-2021, 12:20 AM
I rather thought this one would be a sitting duck.
Maybe I'll add some clues in a couple of days and I have another riddle on the drawing table.

Gunkslinger
04-28-2021, 03:14 AM
Alright, this is coming far out of left field. I can fit part of it, but not all.

Neighborhood Watch?

Gunkslinger
04-28-2021, 06:06 PM
Actually, in a just now 'aha' lucid moment. I finally got it all to fit.

Well done Jon!

Hunchback Jack
04-28-2021, 07:36 PM
I also got neighborhood watch for the first line, but didn’t really get any further with it.

Gunkslinger
04-28-2021, 11:19 PM
I also got neighborhood watch for the first line, but didn’t really get any further with it.

I can put it all together if I got it right.

Jon
04-29-2021, 12:28 AM
Alright, this is coming far out of left field. I can fit part of it, but not all.

Neighborhood Watch?

Yes sir it is!
A goose for you!

Gunkslinger
04-29-2021, 12:31 AM

Neighborhood Watch?

Yes sir it is!
A goose for you!

WooHoo! This was good one.

I'll put it together later this morning.

Jon
04-29-2021, 12:32 AM
Yup. Google should help.

Gunkslinger
04-29-2021, 12:59 AM
A community timepiece for the wrist? This was the start.

If I tell you that you may not get the gist. This was filler, art of the riddler

I am to reduce that price -

This part had me thinking the Genovese Crime family. Nice misdirection. I couldn't make this part work. I kept thinking hood watch. Then I thought sacrifice while the neighborhood watched. Kitty Genovese was attacked and later killed with 38 people watching. The neighborhood watched. This was my aha moment

Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect-Bystander Effect, I came across this effect when researching a riddle on this forum not yet solved.

Maybe George should have been circumspect-George Zimmerman coordinator of a neighborhood watch program, he shot Trayvon Martin. His trial was all over the news. It was said he acted rashly.

Nice riddle.

Hunchback Jack
04-29-2021, 04:41 AM
Great riddle.

Jon
05-01-2021, 07:04 PM
A community timepiece for the wrist? This was the start.

If I tell you that you may not get the gist. This was filler, art of the riddler

I am to reduce that price -

This part had me thinking the Genovese Crime family. Nice misdirection. I couldn't make this part work. I kept thinking hood watch. Then I thought sacrifice while the neighborhood watched. Kitty Genovese was attacked and later killed with 38 people watching. The neighborhood watched. This was my aha moment

Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect-Bystander Effect, I came across this effect when researching a riddle on this forum not yet solved.

Maybe George should have been circumspect-George Zimmerman coordinator of a neighborhood watch program, he shot Trayvon Martin. His trial was all over the news. It was said he acted rashly.

Nice riddle.

Spot on with your breakdown!