PDA

View Full Version : Body Conscious

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Well I thought that maybe if we all shared our self-consciousness maybe we'll all realize how silly it is and maybe this self-consciousness will realize how beautiful we are. Below I'm going to list a part of my body I don't like and feel free to share!

I don't like my "pouch" that round flat tire that lives on my stomach... :(

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh and that my teeth aren't white.

Kevin
03-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Not a fan of my hair...it looks stupid at any length.

Ruthful
03-04-2008, 09:09 PM
I have a birthmark on the middle of my penis. I'm always concerned about what will happen if I decided to unexpectedly become a naturist in mid-life.

AAAAAKWARD!

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM
I have a birthmark on my face that is too small for really anybody but me to notice and it looks like a big black head. For years i tried every kind of zit cream under the sun before I realized it was a part of me and it wasn't going away... it wasn't really a black head... Even my mom thought it was a black head...

It stands out to me though and I think it's ugly.

Ruthful
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm joking, BTW.

I do have that non-Crest white teeth thing going though.

Dame British-Irish ancestry!

:pullhair:

My one consolation is that Shane Macgowan looks like someone took a hacksaw to the inside of his mouth and women are still attracted to him, so you never know.

aurora
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
My nose, as its been broken way to many times (and no not one of them from fighting, never been in a fight).
But seriously if I could change anything it would be my knees. Both destroyed thanks to skiing and when reading about Rolands pains prior to Kings accident I can surely relate! Especially the part whit his hip being filled with molten lead and wrapped i barbed wire, tis a perfect description!

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
LOL

I think I compensate for my not-so-perfectly-white-teeth with how big my boobs are. People don't normally first notice how yellow my teeth are... LOL

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Ouchie Aurora...

alinda
03-04-2008, 09:21 PM
my skin gets hives all the time...annoying
and ugly. Besides them...I'm okay with my body.

Oh except the arthritis....ouch is right.

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
I would switch my neck with someone else if they wanted to ;)
But that's for pain reasons...

And I hate breaking out!!!!

OchrisO
03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Everything. I hate all of it. I think that I only ever get any sort of attention from girls via wit and charm(which aren't that great either).

obscurejude
03-04-2008, 10:21 PM
I've got that whole terrible combination of intelligence and sensitivity going on. I hate being so passionate about everything.

obscurejude
03-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I guess that is what's on my mind right now. There's a girl driving me crazy. I guess its not really a "body" thing.

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 10:26 PM
I have a birthmark on the middle of my penis. I'm always concerned about what will happen if I decided to unexpectedly become a naturist in mid-life.

AAAAAKWARD!

I still think this is funny that you said this because if my boyfriend had a mark on his peep I wouldn't be like, "Well that's different," I would be like, "What kind of gross disease do you have? I ain't playin' with that!" Weeeeeeeell unlesss it's competely obvious. you can't be too careful in these days... 1/3 people has an std in America alone. That's GROSS!

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 10:28 PM
You know insecurity comes in a lot of forms, and once you feel beautiful on the inside then you can beautiful on the outside, obscure.. :D

OchrisO
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM
This girl once told me that I was too fat to be her boyfriend.

obscurejude
03-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks Lady. I seriously have some issues in this regard.

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 10:51 PM
OchrisO
Then she's a bitch and doesn't deserve you if you want me to be perfectly frank and I'll speak from my experience.
I ended up with a guy, and he ended up cheating on me within 2 days. I tried again FOUR YEARS LATER with the guy, and he told me I was fat and my boobs were too big, that he didn't have money to come see me for vacation (he was in Texas because he left for the airforce; I was in Michigan) but he had money to go to Indiana to see his ex-fiancee. Then three years later he comes back and is trying to again to get me to be with him, but then as soon as I show the slightest inkling of interest he was an asshole again.
This happened up to the day before I got married. He was calling me begging me to come see me, said he had to congratulate me in person, and I'm like, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I HAV LEFT TO DO TO GET READY FOR MY DAY?" I had a month to plan my wedding because my husband's dad was dying and we wanted him to be there - ended up he died the day we got married but life happens. Well then two weeks later he's calling me up telling me how he wants to be friends and saying, "I know you want me, ooh baby.." I'm like "yeah, 6 years ago."
He said, "well feelings like that don't just disappear."
"Well mine did. I'm completely in love with my husband and I don't think it's a good idea for us to talk anymore".
See I was under the misapprehension that I could manage to be friends with one of my exbfs let alone such a skeezoid.

My point is this:

You will find someone who likes you just the way you are, even if you might drive them crazy sometimes because we're all human and can't be perfect all the time. Don't go changing yourself because the stupid bitch doesn't like the way you look. If you want to lose weight you do it because you want to, not to impress her. I mean, like what if you married her? "For better or worse" includes weight gain and loss as well...

Oh that's silly sounding but true...

My point is I think you're wonderful and you will find someone who is maybe if she's lucky just as wonderful as you.

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks Lady. I seriously have some issues in this regard.

That is precisely what this thread is about.. battling insecurity and rehabilating damaged egos and bruised psyches... :D

OchrisO
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
She didn't actually say fat. It was something more like "I'm just not attracted to you anymore. I prefer skinnier guys."

and "I'm still attracted to you, but not enough for you to be my boyfriend."

haha

LadyHitchhiker
03-04-2008, 11:02 PM
That just shows she's really immature and doesn't know what she wants or really needs.
And that she may be crushing on someone else that she cant' get either...

OchrisO
03-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Nah, she got him and lived happily ever after, from what I hear.

I don't really have image issues, but for different reasons. I mainly just don't care. It isn't a good ego, it is just apathy. I'm pretty sure that I am hideous and make cracks about it all of the time, but it doesn't really affect my sense of self worth.

Storyslinger
03-05-2008, 07:07 AM
I hate my ears, their so damn small and folded over on the tops.

Jean
03-05-2008, 07:09 AM
can you post a picture? what is "folded over"? how so?

Storyslinger
03-05-2008, 07:10 AM

Let me see if I can find one.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/Imported_Photos_00013.jpg

The fold is located on the top of my ear. The tops of My ear folds down creating a horizontal line running across the inside of my ear. I know, bad quality, but maybe you can see it.

Jean
03-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I sure can't see anything incriminating. I would say, quite normal ears! (I, frankly, have no idea what mine look like... should go and check)

Matt
03-05-2008, 09:25 AM
I used to have the worst body image ever. Its because I'm ugly as sin. :lol:

I guess you could say..."its a funny face"

However, when I met Dora, they went away. She is so good at making me feel like I look good. Its something we do for each other.

Now I think everyone wants me. :rock:

Wuducynn
03-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I don't think you're ugly as sin, Matt.

Ka-mai
03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Ok, you see those models on tv and go "they're anorexic"?

That's me. My bones stick out. And I eat ALL THE TIME. But I think I look like an Auschwitz victim. My boyfriend (and others) think it's hot though. I don't get it. Also, I can buy kids' clothes, which is cheap, but makes me feel insecure. And I have a feeling parents are like "what's that adult doing in the kids section when she's not old enough to have any? Perv!"

Also, I have a 'stache. Not just a teensy bit of blonde peach fuzz. We're talking, I'm brunette but super pale and have to battle with it once a week so I don't look like a man because I also have no figure. Needless to say, it made my life hell from about age 12 on, at least in school.

I think that's all for now. : )

Odetta
03-05-2008, 01:39 PM

The fold is located on the top of my ear. The tops of My ear folds down creating a horizontal line running across the inside of my ear. I know, bad quality, but maybe you can see it.

ya look like a hottie to me! :blush:

Ka-mai
03-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Ditto on that. Nobody is looking at your ears.

She-Oy
03-05-2008, 03:09 PM
My jawline is receeding, so I am losing my chin. The older I get the more my face is turning into my mom's....who I love, but she doesn't really have a chin either.

Oh, and I have no torso. I'm only 5ft, so it's like ribs, then hip bones, with not much in between...I'd love to have a long curvy torso.

Bethany
03-05-2008, 04:21 PM
everything from the neck down, but i'm working on that.
otherwise, i have horrible dark circles under my eyes that are part genetics and part allergies. they've always been bad but the past year of constant stress, almost constant crying and no sleep have made them wicked scary.

Matt
03-05-2008, 04:23 PM
If I had an inner woman I would be groping embracing her all the time.

mia/susannah
03-05-2008, 04:40 PM

You are quite the handsome young man, if I were 20 years younger, you might be in trouble, lol. There is nothing wrong with your ears. :rose:

mia/susannah
03-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I am actually a little embarrassed to write this but here goes. What I don't like about my body.
First, I had to have all my teeth pulled about 9 years ago. So now I have dentures, but am unable to wear the dentures because I am allergic to the material that the teeth are made from. Lucky me, huh,

I have the spare tire from having four bueatiful girls, and a hysterectomy when I was 33.

Other than that, I like myself ok. :rose:

Daghain
03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Can't they make the dentures out of something you're not allergic to? That would totally suck.

Erin
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Hmmm. Let's see.

I have a gigantic nose with a big bump on it. Gah.

And I hate my legs. I never wear shorts because I think they are fat and not shapely enough. I especially don't like my knees.

Shelbs
03-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I think my eyes are too small, my bewbs are too small, my butt is too big, my nose is too big and I'm short.

I do like my feet and ears though :D

Kevin
03-06-2008, 06:12 AM
The third nipple can sometimes make me body conscious. Other times (like now) I think its the best thing ever. :D

Randall Flagg
03-06-2008, 07:49 AM
I would prefer not to have hair that is mostly gray, but don't wish to die it.

Storyslinger
03-06-2008, 07:50 AM
I think the hair is great RF. It really adds to your character. And look on the bright side. You could have no hair.

ManOfWesternesse
03-06-2008, 08:34 AM
I think the hair is great RF. It really adds to your character. And look on the bright side. You could have no hair.
Well...... that puts all us "baldies" & "going-baldies" & "it's-only-receding-a-bit's" in our place! :lol:

Storyslinger
03-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Tell me about it, that was a reference to my self as well

Hannah
03-06-2008, 08:47 AM
My gripes:

freckles. I have a ton of freckles on my nose and the tops of my cheeks.
no butt. i wish i could take all that chubb around my tum and put it on my ass
In the words of Miss Jay: skinny busted-up legs.
my smile: i'd kill any one of you to get the gap in my front teeth fixed (i kid!)

Shelbs
03-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I have freckles too. But they're not the cute ones like yours, Hannah. I'm like one huge freckle. Stupid auburn hair :shakesfist:

Storyslinger
03-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I am actually a little embarrassed to write this but here goes. What I don't like about my body.
First, I had to have all my teeth pulled about 9 years ago. So now I have dentures, but am unable to wear the dentures because I am allergic to the material that the teeth are made from. Lucky me, huh,

I have the spare tire from having four bueatiful girls, and a hysterectomy when I was 33.

Hmmm. Let's see.

And I hate my legs. I never wear shorts because I think they are fat and not shapely enough. I especially don't like my knees.

I think my eyes are too small, my bewbs are too small, my butt is too big, my nose is too big and I'm short.

My gripes:

my smile: i'd kill any one of you to get the gap in my front teeth fixed (i kid!)

You are all beautiful!! :grouphug:

Shelbs
03-06-2008, 09:05 AM
:couple:

Hannah
03-06-2008, 09:11 AM
awww... thanks SS. :D

TerribleT
03-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Hairy ears, and that beer gut I inhereted from my dad, and well...from drinking beer. Actually I am turning into a freakin ape, the older I get. I have hair growing from every damn orifice, and every damn inch of skin.

cozener
03-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm pigeon chested...I'm not really that self concious about it but it is out of the ordinary. I used to be very self concious about it. These days I'm not self concious about much. I think thats a feeling that goes away with time...at least for some folks. Amazingly I'm not even particulary angst ridden over my receded hair line. I just figure screw it. I'm hot anyway. :rock: :dance: :nana:

Erin
03-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I have freckles too. But they're not the cute ones like yours, Hannah. I'm like one huge freckle. Stupid auburn hair :shakesfist:

Meeeeee tooooooooooooooo.

Odetta
03-07-2008, 07:40 AM
I'm starting to get gray hair... *sigh*

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 07:45 AM
I started three years ago. Except it isnt grey its white.

Erin
03-07-2008, 07:46 AM
See, I think grey and white hair is super sexy.

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 07:49 AM
You can really see it in this picture of me

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Los_The_Red/Matthew2021.jpg

Rjeso
03-07-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm way overweight, but that only rarely bothers me. I do have a weird crooked smile and I really look like my dad (everybody thought I was a boy when I had boy-short hair, so I had to grow it out to stop getting asked which gender I was, hahaha). I also have ka-mai's problem with the facial hair, which is the only thing I really hate about myself out of all of these. Mostly, I'm fine with me. I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam. *shrug*

Rjeso
03-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Also, whoa, CK used to be so ninja about himself. Craaaazy to see a pic posted openly like this.

He trusts us. That's so adorable. :D :P

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 07:56 AM
I guess you haven't looked at the Fottergrafs thread for awhile, I've posted a ton of pics of myself in there.

Erin
03-07-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm telling you Matthew and Jerome....grey hair = the hotness.

Rjeso
03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
I guess you haven't looked at the Fottergrafs thread for awhile, I've posted a ton of pics of myself in there.

You're right, I haven't.

Also, I agree with Erin. I like seeing people be cool with their gray or white hair. It's distinguished in men and sophisticated in women. It's cool to see them be fine with the fact that yes, they are aging, and yes, they realize it happens to the best of us. I like your hair the way it is, RF, it wouldn't be right if you dyed it. It looks good.

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 08:08 AM
I think it looks alright on me, I'm not planning on dyeing it.

Rjeso
03-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Good! Power to you, I wish more people shared your attitude towards gray/white hair.

Erin
03-07-2008, 08:12 AM
:nods head:

I especially like when guys with long hair have a lot of grey or white in it. It makes them look like Gandalf to me and I think that's hot. :lol:

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 08:13 AM
I'll so be Zedd when I'm 90, if I live that long.

Matt
03-07-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm on the grey train for sure, I believe my entire head is about to go that way.

And of course, the loss of hair. However, Dora thinks its sexy as hell so I'm good to go.

Erin
03-07-2008, 08:28 AM
I'll so be Zedd when I'm 90, if I live that long.

:lol:

Zedd is by far the coolest old guy....ever.

LadyHitchhiker
03-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Allhail .... you still look so like how Randall Flagg looks like in my head.... :wub:

LadyHitchhiker
03-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm pigeon chested...I'm not really that self concious about it but it is out of the ordinary. I used to be very self concious about it. These days I'm not self concious about much. I think thats a feeling that goes away with time...at least for some folks. Amazingly I'm not even particulary angst ridden over my receded hair line. I just figure screw it. I'm hot anyway. :rock: :dance: :nana:

Yes you are! :D

LadyHitchhiker
03-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Once *my* hair turns all white I'm dying it green because I've always wanted to try green hair and hopefully by then I'll be retired and then I won't have to work so I won't have to worry about getting fired!!! :D

Lance
03-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I started losing my hair when I was 18. :(

Daghain
03-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Mine started going gray in my early 30's. It wouldn't be so bad but it's going white around my face and is still dark as hell in the back. I got defective genes from both sides of the family on that one.

Miss Clairol is my bestest friend. :lol:

Maybe when I'm 60 I'll let it go, but if I know my family tree it will still be white all around my face and dark in the back, like my mom's is now. (She's 68).

Rjeso
My cousin was the same way, Lance. His might have started going when he was 17, actually. Fortunately, the shaved-head-plus-facial-hair look works really well for him.

Also, one of our other uncles was completely gray by the time he was 16.

LadyHitchhiker
It's okay, Lance. There's lots of chicks who think balding guys are hot... :D And even if it's something you really don't like, nowadays there's lots of things you do about it, like take prenatal vitamins and get hair transplants and all sorts of things... :D

mia/susannah
03-07-2008, 09:19 AM

Hmmm. Let's see.

My gripes:

You are too sweet. Thanks alot. You have really made my day. :huglove:

mia/susannah
03-07-2008, 09:25 AM

Hmmm. Let's see.

My gripes:

You are to sweet. Thanks, you really made my day.:huglove:

LadyHitchhiker
03-07-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't like how fat my face looks sometimes...

mia/susannah
03-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Can't they make the dentures out of something you're not allergic to? That would totally suck.

I don't know if they can or not. My out of pocket expense for that set was over $2,000. I cannot afford to try and get another set made of a different material. Besides what I am allergic to, Propalene Glycol, is in pretty much everything. But getting new teeth are pretty much out of the question.

Brice
03-07-2008, 10:12 AM
My hair started turning white when I was 19. :D

Odetta
03-07-2008, 10:32 AM
but gray/white hair is hot on men... men get away with everything

Brice
03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
It wasn't really a complaint. :) It was in response to the earlier discussion about grey/white hair.

Odetta
03-07-2008, 10:37 AM
It wasn't really a complaint. :) It was in response to the earlier discussion about grey/white hair.

I know YOU'RE not complaining... I'm the one bitching about my own greys...

Brice
03-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Awww! You ain't got nothing to bitch about. You're beautiful. :huglove:

Odetta
03-07-2008, 10:42 AM
:blush:
well, I'm not dying them regularly, that's for certain... can't keep up!

Ka-mai
03-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I actually read an article somewhere that told women not to dye their gray, because 1. everyone figures you're dyeing it, and 2. gray gives street cred. :P Or something like that.

Odetta
03-07-2008, 10:47 AM
OOH! Street cred! Excellent! ;)

cozener
03-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I started losing my hair when I was 18. :( See now...thats a bad way to look at it. You're not losing your hair, Lance. You're setting it free. :)

Odetta
03-07-2008, 02:20 PM
See? You should just shave it all off, Lance... totally bald men... :blush:

Lance
03-07-2008, 09:18 PM
I've decided that one of these days I'm going to get up the nerve and try out the Vic Mackey look (it seems to work for him :P) If I don't like that I'll have to wait until I get a job that would allow me to go the drug route. Because the way they get you is that you have to keep taking it for the effects to remain constant.

And thanks for the kind words ya'll. :couple:

Bethany
03-07-2008, 09:33 PM
:excited:

did someone say mackey?!

do it lance!

Lance
03-07-2008, 10:03 PM

did someone say mackey?!

do it lance!

If and when I do, I'll make it a priority to post pics here. And I knew you'd love it B. The main problem is that I've been told that it's pretty high maintenence and I tend to be lazy in my grooming habits. I've destroyed many razors because I've waited a week before shaving. And that's just my face. :lol:

Erin
03-07-2008, 10:17 PM
You have stubble.....of steel!!!

Darkthoughts
03-08-2008, 01:21 PM
I have bony knees, crooked teeth and a stomach thats never recovered from having three children (the fact that its frequently nutured with beer probably doesn't help!) I also hate my boobs - they are stupidly huge, they make my back hurt and I'm aware of people staring at them which makes me really uncomfortable. I don't understand people paying to have theirs made bigger :unsure:

Rjeso
03-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't understand people paying to have theirs made bigger :unsure:

Aaaaamen to that!

OchrisO
03-08-2008, 07:18 PM
It's ok, I think that i like your boobs enough for the both of us, Lisa. :)

cozener
03-08-2008, 08:27 PM

did someone say mackey?!

do it lance!

If and when I do, I'll make it a priority to post pics here. And I knew you'd love it B. The main problem is that I've been told that it's pretty high maintenence and I tend to be lazy in my grooming habits. I've destroyed many razors because I've waited a week before shaving. And that's just my face. :lol:You won't be alone...

me with a fresh shave...http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/cozeningbastard/IMG_3222a.jpg

but, perhaps more importantly...me immediately following a giant bong hit
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/cozeningbastard/IMG_3232a.jpg

Darkthoughts
03-09-2008, 12:44 AM
It's ok, I think that i like your boobs enough for the both of us, Lisa. :)
:rofl:

Cozener, I love that bong hit pic :lol:

Jon
03-09-2008, 02:51 AM
In my lifestyle, I, my wife and circle of playmates have long since realized that no one is perfect. There have been some BEAUTIFUL women who, when the clothes are removed, are so funny about minor flaws.

Weight is the most common one. It's so funny. We all sit in a room naked...semi-naked and such, all knowing we could stand to lose many pounds but no one judges...we just have a good time and realize that the the amount of gravitational pull on a happy, fun, well adjusted human means so little.

Wuducynn
03-09-2008, 08:23 AM
In my lifestyle, I, my wife and circle of playmates have long since realized that no one is perfect. There have been some BEAUTIFUL women who, when the clothes are removed, are so funny about minor flaws.

Weight is the most common one. It's so funny. We all sit in a room naked...semi-naked and such, all knowing we could stand to lose many pounds but no one judges...we just have a good time and realize that the the amount of gravitational pull on a happy, fun, well adjusted human means so little.

Swinger...love it!

mia/susannah
03-09-2008, 08:50 AM
I havd to say grey/white hair or no hair at all on a man is sexy as hell. I love it

LadyHitchhiker
03-20-2008, 01:40 PM
There's this guy who's around my age (26) and he already has greying hair and I think it looks great on him.

educatedlady
03-20-2008, 02:10 PM
I love seeing a guy with grey/white hair...especially younger guys... but I hate that I have grey hairs.

obscurejude
03-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm getting a few grey hairs. I love it.

Matt
03-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I got a head full of them :lol:

<---38

but I'm a Grandpa :wub:

LadyHitchhiker
03-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I don't wear white shirts because it shows off my yellow teeth. Same reason I don't wear red lipstick.

Ka-mai
03-20-2008, 02:27 PM
I got a head full of them :lol:

<---38

but I'm a Grandpa :wub:

You're 38?! When you said you were a grandpa, I was thinking like, 60s lol.

My friend Charles has a little gray, but I never noticed, he has to show me next time I see him. And I'm gonna show him my bald spot.

LadyHitchhiker
03-20-2008, 02:29 PM
I don't like to sell porn because I'm afraid guys are looking at my big boobs...

Matt
03-20-2008, 02:30 PM
And I'm gonna show him my bald spot.

That can be a good thing or a bad thing. :lol:

Yep, I had my daughter at 19 and she made me a grandpa even sooner than that.

Ka-mai
03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
:P My bald spot is ON MY HEAD. My hairline is just weird, instead of going straight across it jogs up and back down, I can cover it enough that nobody notices though.

Wow, your family doesn't waste any time. :lol:

LadyHitchhiker
04-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Don't you hate when people don't tlel you you have someting in your teeth? Then you're like, "how long was I just standing here with something in my teeth?!?!?"

Ka-mai
04-20-2008, 08:59 PM
:lol:

I hate when I get breakouts, because I get most of my zits in like an inch radius of my mouth, and I know somebody probably thinks I have herpes or something. Also, the red spots look is not attractive.

LadyHitchhiker
04-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Uggghhh or when they're on your nose or at the corner of your nose and people think you're picking your nose when actually you're just scratching an itchy zit...

ZoNeSeeK
04-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Ive always had really fair skin and its only in the last few years as its tanned a bit and ive also gotten more confidant about my body that it doesnt bother me as much. diem probably has something to do with that, though.

Matt
04-22-2008, 08:29 AM
I sometimes think my entire source of confidence comes from Dora.

Ka-mai
04-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Matt says I've gotten more confident since he's known me... I'm pretty sure it's because of him.

My skin finally chilled out a little except for this one on my chin which I'm trying so hard not to scratch open, but it's in a really easy spot to scratch.

I gained a pound or two, which would have been awesome, except it's right on my belly. I don't want to get a potbelly. :(

LadyHitchhiker
04-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I've grown more confident and more happy with myself because of so many people here and at .net caring about and appreciating me (in no particular order)

Girlystevedave
Rjeso
Jean
LaSteph
Hannah
ikilledthecrimsonking
Woofer
gunslinger1987
tamez
Sai_Rhavan
Ruthful Barbarity
maerlyn
The Raynes
Brice
Matt
IWasSentWest
JohnBlaze
HanzouNorak

Mia/Susannah
Letti
Linda
Obscurejude
Nerak
Frunobulax
Raron
smoggit49
B_rag
All_Hail_The_Crimson_King
Ari_Racing
Juliette Montesse
Susan_Delgado
ManofWesternesse
LaCan
Rosered.. (Sergio!!!!!!!!)
Bethany
feverishparade
werebat
Callahan From Salem's Lot
Chasing Dragons
Odetta
CyberGhostface
Daghain
Jon

LadyHitchhiker
04-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm sure there's more but I'm blanking...

theBeamisHome
08-22-2008, 06:23 PM
i'm trying to lose some weight. i gained about 20 pounds since.... april i think... and it seems like i just keep going up. i need to go to the gym more. i want my sexy back! lol

cozener
08-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Ive always had really fair skin and its only in the last few years as its tanned a bit and ive also gotten more confidant about my body that it doesnt bother me as much. diem probably has something to do with that, though. Y'know...I've always thought that very fair skin was extremely attractive on women. I would imagine there are women that dig it on men too.

razz
08-23-2008, 07:26 AM
I'm not as thin as i want to be. but i should be happy i ain't too big either.
i hate my curly hair. EVIL!!!!!!!

Matt
08-23-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm not body conscious at all, ask anyone that knows me. :lol:

razz
08-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh! so your mister perfect, huh?
well, you did make this site, so it's entirely plausible...

Matt
08-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Pretty much :lol:

I think it was stripped away in the Army but I'm not sure. I guess mostly I just don't give a shit what people think. :lol:

alinda
08-23-2008, 08:20 AM
:drool: I personally find that very sexy! :D

Rjeso
08-23-2008, 08:52 AM
In Vegas, it seems like nobody else cares about what you look like, so it's easy to lose the body consciousness. Everyone's accepted. It's pretty damn cool.

(Plus, the heat and all the water you have to drink to stay hydrated makes you shed pounds like a mofo. Bonus.)

Liz -- :huglove:

alinda
08-23-2008, 09:09 AM
*offical anouncement * " I wanna go to Vegas!:fairy:

razz
08-23-2008, 09:20 AM
who doesn't? i just can't afford it.

Jean
08-23-2008, 09:22 AM
who doesn't?
I don't.
Well, maybe for a week... to see Laura...

alinda
08-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Wonders if Jean were flying overhead, if he would drop me a line and I could tie it round my waist, and "fly" to Vegas with him :lol::wtf::lol:

Jean
08-23-2008, 10:42 AM
but we've already agreed that I'll come to you first, haven't we??? then we can go see Laura together!

alinda
08-23-2008, 12:21 PM
:cool:I'd be a very happy woman:rose:

Rjeso
08-23-2008, 01:51 PM
As would I. :grouphug:

Jackie
11-30-2008, 11:52 PM
My teeth aren't white
My fat thighs
My big butt
My big nose
My stomake and legs aren't toned
Im pale as all hell

SigTauGimp
11-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm a part of that pale, not white teeth, and big nose group as well. :P

I don't like being as skinny as I am...that sounds bad, but it's true...everyone else is always like, "Sig, I wish I was as skinny as you are." But I don't like it...I'd like to gain about 25-30 pounds or so. I think I look "unhealthy" skinny...like, 90's heroin chic.

John_and_Yoko
11-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Funny, I'm not really that body conscious (as far as looks go) unless I'm looking in a mirror.

Then, of course, I notice that my legs are too short for the rest of my body (making it hard to find pants that fit me), but otherwise I'm almost completely unaware of my body (almost).

Daghain
12-01-2008, 12:10 AM
My teeth aren't white
My fat thighs
My big butt
My big nose
My stomake and legs are toned
Im pale as all hell

Ah, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. :lol:

You'd better make peace with the fact that, no matter how cute you are now, ALL OF US get old, fat, and ugly. It's a fact. What do you have to fall back on?

THAT is what you need to cultivate. Who will you be at 40? 60? 80? Cute is a short period of your life. Who do you have to back it up? THAT is who I want to know. :)

razz
12-01-2008, 04:03 AM
Vampires got nothin' on me!

Ka-mai
12-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Pretty much the only extra fat on my entire body is under my chin, so I try not to put my head down in any way that would give me a double chin. Unfortunately for some reason Matt thinks it's cute or something, so he keeps touching it and it makes me self-conscious. He tells me I'm being ridiculous. While he calls me "turkey neck." He means it lovingly but it annoys me (although that applies to like, everything between us :P).

Ka-mai
12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I don't like being as skinny as I am...that sounds bad, but it's true...everyone else is always like, "Sig, I wish I was as skinny as you are." But I don't like it...I'd like to gain about 25-30 pounds or so. I think I look "unhealthy" skinny...like, 90's heroin chic.

I know how you feel. We should form a support group for people who look like what other people want to look like but don't like looking like that.

And no, we can't shorten the title.

cozener
12-01-2008, 04:54 PM
My teeth aren't white
My fat thighs
My big butt
My big nose
My stomake and legs are toned
Im pale as all hell

Actually...you sound kinda hot to me.

LadyHitchhiker
12-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Ugggggggggghhhhh I just found out I need to get physical therapy for my knee and my mom instantly says, "oh the doctor didn't say anything about your weight maybe affecting your knee, making it worse for you?" Thanks, mom. Make me feel fat AND defective. Thanks a lot. :angry::cry:

SigTauGimp
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM

I know how you feel. We should form a support group for people who look like what other people want to look like but don't like looking like that.

I agree wholeheartedly. Let the SPFPWLLWOPWTLLBDLLLT be formed! :grouphug:

theBeamisHome
12-04-2008, 09:08 AM
:wtf: :rofl:

Matt
12-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm not body conscious at all--I'll literally get naked anywhere, anytime. :lol:

Sam
12-04-2008, 09:55 AM
So will I but I still hate the way I look. That's probably why I like tattoos so much.

I hate how fat I am.
I hate that my hair is falling out in TWO places. I don't care that it's retreating, but it's annoying as hell that it's coming out in the back too.
I hate my feet. They're messed up for the rest of my life.
I hate that I have short, stubby fingers. (The wife seems to like them though)
I hate my teeth aren't white, but I won't have them bleached.
I wish I were taller. I'm built like a fucking fireplug.
That's about it.

Ka-mai
12-04-2008, 10:17 AM

:rock::thumbsup: I love it! It's super catchy. :D

educatedlady
12-04-2008, 10:29 AM
I am extremely body conscious (thanks to a grandmother that always pointed out what was wrong with me). I like my eyes, legs, and smile...other than that everything sucks.

theBeamisHome
12-04-2008, 10:31 AM
i have one of those grandmothers (and great aunts) that will comment on any pound that they notice that you gain. not the best for confidence boosts, but now that me and Nigel are working together to get sexy, i feel better.. even though i'm not seeing like any results yet.

Hannah
12-04-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm not body conscious at all--I'll literally get naked anywhere, anytime. :lol:

:lol: Aaron is the same way. Yet me and Dora are pretty modest. Go figure.

I'm very conscious of my little chubb under my chin. Even when I was really skinny I always had a little chubb there. I also hate the baby fat I've accumulated on my tummy. It's the only place I have fat. And it won't go away. :shoot:

Sam
12-04-2008, 10:56 AM
To Beam, Hannah, and educatedlady. You women are truly just beautiful and sexy as hell. Y'all shouldn't feel badly about the way you look. Your walking wet dreams whether you believe it or not.

Come to think of it, all the women that I have seen pictures of on this site are beautiful. And I'm not one of those idiots who thinks there's no such thing as an ugly woman. I've seen plenty of ugly ones in my life too. Unfortunately, those always seemed to be the ones who were willing to show you what they looked like naked.:cry:

Matt
12-04-2008, 11:03 AM

:lol: Aaron is the same way. Yet me and Dora are pretty modest. Go figure.

Pretty modest is the right word for it because both of you are more willing to flash the boobs than most women. :clap:

theBeamisHome
12-04-2008, 11:03 AM
*snort*

and thank you Sam

pickle
12-04-2008, 11:06 AM
I hate the fact im a bit overweight, not obease but i still dont like it.

And i dont have teeth like a ad for colgate, but hey im british so im not alone lol

oh and i have a slight bend in my nose from when it was broke.

LadyHitchhiker
12-04-2008, 06:14 PM

I like how much spitting is involved to pronounce the acronym...

SigTauGimp
12-04-2008, 06:31 PM

I like how much spitting is involved to pronounce the acronym...

It's one of those rare acronyms that just seems to roll off of the tongue for me. :P

Lady_Macbeth
12-04-2008, 11:52 PM
And i dont have teeth like a ad for colgate

Very few do, so don't feel bad. And for all you complaining about discolored teeth, seriously, pick up those Crest whitening stip things, they actually WORK. Coffee and cigarettes royally raped my teeth and those things made them white again within a week.

I'm pretty confident in my body. One thing I've always been self-conscious about though is my acne. I've had acne since the time I was 12, and still have it now at 19, and I have to wash my face like 10 times a day to keep it under control. Really freaking annoying.

Not sure if this counts as body-conscious, but I've always hated my voice. I'm a petite, 5 foot tall girl, and for some odd reason I have a very deep, almost manly voice. Seriously, I sound like a 40 year old sailor with a heavy Jersey accent.:P

Ka-mai
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Lady: I got a prescription from my doctor for clindamycin phosphate, it's really cleared up my forehead (that's where I broke out after going on the pill). Your doc can probably get that or something similar for you.

I don't have patience for whitening strips, I know that's terrible. I need something that I can do in like, a day. I bought them once and I was good for about three days and then all of a sudden there were unused strips all over my room and none were used and they eventually expired. :shame:

Lady_Macbeth
12-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Lady: I got a prescription from my doctor for clindamycin phosphate, it's really cleared up my forehead (that's where I broke out after going on the pill). Your doc can probably get that or something similar for you.

I don't have patience for whitening strips, I know that's terrible. I need something that I can do in like, a day. I bought them once and I was good for about three days and then all of a sudden there were unused strips all over my room and none were used and they eventually expired. :shame:

I'll have to try those then. I actually ordered that Proactiv stuff from TV, and it turned out to be crap. It's annoying as hell to use, dries out my face and half the time doesn't even work.

And LOL! White strips take a little patience, but now they came out with new ones that you only have to keep on for like 5 minutes. When I have time I'll have to post some before and after pictures for you guys, it's pretty astonishing to see something off a TV commercial actually like...work. =P

Ka-mai
12-05-2008, 09:57 AM
I like it, it comes in a cream, solution or pill, but apparently the pill can really fuck up your intestines (reading the warning packet scared the hell out of me). My doc gave me the solution.

I can't believe acne, I thought this shit ended after high school, I've still got it... I even have a little red bump on the tip of my nose that looks so stupid right now. :lol: But my forehead really cleared up after a few weeks and so did the area to the left of my nose, so that's awesome.

I just hate hair. I seriously want all the hair on my body removed except for my "head hair" and eyebrows. Eh, arm hair can stay too, it's not bad. But the rest of it... :shoot: I wonder how much whole-body electrolysis would cost. :P Only thing is, I've read stories of women's hair getting WORSE after electrolysis, so that's a scary prospect. :ninja:

Edit: I just realized how funny it is that I wrote that with my Evey Hammond avatar. :lol:

theBeamisHome
12-05-2008, 10:03 AM
you know those little kiosks in the middle of malls? the mall here has those teeth whitening machines there.

Ka-mai
12-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Huh. I don't think we have one at my mall, but I'm sure King of Prussia does.

Anyway, I'm broke right now, so it's kind of a non-issue until I get a job. :P

Sam
12-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I just hate hair. I seriously want all the hair on my body removed except for my "head hair" and eyebrows. Eh, arm hair can stay too, it's not bad. But the rest of it... :shoot: I wonder how much whole-body electrolysis would cost. :P Only thing is, I've read stories of women's hair getting WORSE after electrolysis, so that's a scary prospect. :ninja:

Edit: I just realized how funny it is that I wrote that with my Evey Hammond avatar. :lol:

Yeah, that is funny as hell. As far as hair goes, try laser hair removal. I have a friend who had everything below her waist removed and she loved the results. She said she had to go for several treatments but it's all gone. I responded that her husband probably laments the loss of her "happy trail" but is probably pretty happy about the rest.

I haven't heard anything about problems like those that can come from electrolysis resulting from the laser hair removal. Look into it.

Matt
12-05-2008, 01:12 PM
I like a little fur on my muffin :ninja:

pickle
12-05-2008, 01:39 PM

LOL i think i just wet myself :wtf: :rofl:

I myself like it either nice and trim or compleatly removed.

turtlex
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Huh. I don't think we have one at my mall, but I'm sure King of Prussia does.

Anyway, I'm broke right now, so it's kind of a non-issue until I get a job. :P

KofP?
Cripes - we're very close. I work near there.
I'm pretty sure they have them there or at Plymouth Meeting.

Matt
12-05-2008, 02:16 PM

Not me, I don't mind it however they want to bring it.

Nobody asks me trim anything, seems a double standard.

pickle
12-05-2008, 02:23 PM

Not me, I don't mind it however they want to bring it.

Nobody asks me trim anything, seems a double standard.

Oh no dont get me wrong, thats just personal preference, im not gonna kick any girl out of be for being a bit 70's-ish lol

LadyHitchhiker
12-05-2008, 03:25 PM
I would never shave if it was socially acceptable....

:sighs:

I should be a hippy. Prancing around singing the song "hair" from the musical "hair."

Matt
12-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I don't mind the pits and legs but I'm worried this "shaving the box" trend is going to lead to a generation of little girl women with no hair on their box and irritation all the time.

It'll be like foot binding in China. :lol:

LadyHitchhiker
12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I will NOT shave my box. I've done it the two times and the irritation was more than enough for me. I don't think it's polite for women to be scratching their privates in public. LOL Besides, the hair's there for a reason... without it women are going to get a lot more infections.

Matt
12-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I ordered a Playboy from 1993 for the SK article inside (seriously) and just loved all the fur in there. :dance:

LadyHitchhiker
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't like how prepubescent women look without the fur. It's unnatural. And no, I don't like my man to shave his area either. If he wants to trim it that's completely up to him. But shaved? Yuck...

pickle
12-05-2008, 05:37 PM
LOL @ Matt

I myself have shaved a few times, mainly due to loseing a bet. I agree the irritation is bad, but it is worth it for the optical illusion of it looking bigger lol.

I dont like women shaved cos of the whole "young looking thing" thats just odd. I like it cos it just looks better and seems more "cleaner" so to speak, plus i like to be able to see what im doing down there lol :shoot: << dont know why i used the shoot smilie lol

Ka-mai
12-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't like having hair down there, it makes me itch... then again, so does shaving... I can't really win here.

Louis Cyphre
12-06-2008, 01:12 PM
My eyes. There are red dots in them. People think i'm Evil (and I am).

educatedlady
12-06-2008, 01:28 PM
To Beam, Hannah, and educatedlady. You women are truly just beautiful and sexy as hell. Y'all shouldn't feel badly about the way you look. You're walking wet dreams whether you believe it or not.

I about died laughing at that line. And thank you. I have never heard a compliment quite like that. :blush:

Ka-mai
12-06-2008, 01:30 PM
I wanna see evil red dot eyes!

Sam
12-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Laugh if you want to but it's true educatedlady. It's damn true. Trust a guy to know these things.

Louis Cyphre
12-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I wanna see evil red dot eyes!

:P

Ka-mai
12-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Aw, they're little eye freckles. I don't think they look evil.

Sam
12-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Those are called "floaters" if I remember correctly. They are a result of age and damage to the iris over the years. Most of the people I knew with them had welded at some point in their lives. I may be mistaken. Ask your eye doctor next time you go for a visit.

Louis Cyphre
12-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Aw, they're little eye freckles. I don't think they look evil.

Well, they do, they and them. Always after me lucky charms.

Míchéal
12-06-2008, 08:28 PM

I'm just hungovver the past 7 days... same problem :) :) :)

Louis Cyphre
12-06-2008, 08:31 PM

I'm just hungovver the past 7 days... same problem :) :) :)

And are you proud of that?

Míchéal
12-06-2008, 08:33 PM
It was my 21st... so yes...

Louis Cyphre
12-06-2008, 08:36 PM

Interesting....

Míchéal
12-06-2008, 08:39 PM

Interesting....
Best week ever... i love my mates...they did everything...

obscurejude
12-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Wait until your 65 and you can get that lucky bird special at the K and S cafeteria. :drool:

Ka-mai
02-20-2009, 03:22 PM
And i dont have teeth like a ad for colgate

Very few do, so don't feel bad. And for all you complaining about discolored teeth, seriously, pick up those Crest whitening stip things, they actually WORK. Coffee and cigarettes royally raped my teeth and those things made them white again within a week.

Are they supposed to hurt? I keep getting really painful twinges when I wear them... and then when I'm not wearing them my gums are sore/sensitive.... Is this normal?

Letti
02-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Reading this thread my opinion gets stronger: the more beautiful a woman is the more problems she has with herself.
Thank God not all of them but way too many.

alinda
02-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Well said bella, I came here wondering what you could possible post here.
I agree with Letti, your all so beautiful , I only wish you knew it. :grouphug:

LadyHitchhiker
05-23-2011, 04:58 AM
So I've lost 32 pounds and a lady told me, "You look 10 years younger!"

Uhh... thanks but that means I would look like a 19 year old? :wtf:

alkanto
05-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Congratulations on the 32 lbs! That is not a feat that is easily accomplished!
But hey..at least you look 19! It's a good age....I would know :lol: and you probably look better than I do, anyways.

LadyHitchhiker
06-03-2011, 04:31 AM
If I look 10 years younger than they are going to start carding me!!! :wtf:

And as far as looking better, I don't think I look better than anyone... I do however think that I look quite interesting and my smiles are appealing...

blavigne
06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
If I look 10 years younger than they are going to start carding me!!! :wtf:

And as far as looking better, I don't think I look better than anyone... I do however think that I look quite interesting and my smiles are appealing...

You are a very lovely you!!! Congrats on the weight loss, looks are just a bonus, you will feel better and be healthier!!! Yeah you!!