PDA

View Full Version : 2019 College Bowl Mania - GET IN THE GAME!!!

NeedfulKings
12-06-2019, 08:47 PM
First games are December 20th! Don't wait!

Here is the link to our group! http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2019/en/group?groupID=2496

Mode: Confidence
Password: roland

Last year's trophy - let's unseed Merlin!

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/996/medium/IMG_44391.jpg

Garrell
12-07-2019, 06:47 AM
Every year I hope to win this. End result is-----I sux

Mattrick
12-07-2019, 01:19 PM
I pick the winning team in each game. I can't lose.

NeedfulKings
12-08-2019, 05:51 PM
First post is updated with a link!

Every year I hope to win this. End result is-----I sux

New year. We all start at 0!

I pick the winning team in each game. I can't lose.

Hmm...good strategy. I might try this!

Merlin1958
12-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Last year's trophy - let's unseed Merlin!

??????? What kind of twisted, deviant shit are you into, Bill????? That should be "Un-seat", my friend!!!

This is a PG-13 thread, man. Keep it clean will ya!!!! :wtf:

NeedfulKings
12-08-2019, 08:30 PM

Not with you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Merlin1958
12-10-2019, 02:39 PM

This true. Hey, where do we roll the fucking Tide to? The Waste barge?

Observation: The names for these bowl games have really gone down the old shitter the last 10 years or so don't ya think? lol

NeedfulKings
12-14-2019, 07:49 PM
One week - only 5 players! I'm loving my chances!!!!

Merlin1958
12-14-2019, 11:28 PM
One week - only 5 players! I'm loving my chances!!!!

Mine too, you cretin!!!!! I really played with the confidence end of it this year and have high hopes!!!

Garrell
12-15-2019, 06:31 AM

This true. Hey, where do we roll the fucking Tide to? The Waste barge?

Observation: The names for these bowl games have really gone down the old shitter the last 10 years or so don't ya think? lol
Still better than the stupid midget:emot-roflolmao:
Where’s me lucky charms?

NeedfulKings
12-20-2019, 09:05 AM
GAMES BEGIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We only have 7 players so far...if you join quickly, your odds are still good!

RUBE
12-21-2019, 12:35 PM
Apparently I can't even fill out my picks correctly. I saw NC A&T up big and thought I had that one. Nope. I clicked Alcorn instead.

Merlin1958
12-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Bill, what's the deal this year? I can only see games already played or in progress not the rest of my entry. Was our entire entry locked after the very first kickoff? And if so, why can't I still see my entire entry and picks? I'm logged in (Click my name top right and it says "Hi, William") When I click "Merlin1958 1" I see current or played games. When I click "Merlin1958" I get a generic ESPN Bowl series page. I do something wrong again? lol

NeedfulKings
12-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Bill, what's the deal this year? I can only see games already played or in progress not the rest of my entry. Was our entire entry locked after the very first kickoff? And if so, why can't I still see my entire entry and picks? I'm logged in (Click my name top right and it says "Hi, William") When I click "Merlin1958 1" I see current or played games. When I click "Merlin1958" I get a generic ESPN Bowl series page. I do something wrong again? lol

Hmm...it looks like it's a Merlin1958 entry (named Merlin1958 1). You need to be signed in as Merlin1958 and you should see all your picks. I can see mine (unless I'm signed out - then I only see games in progress or already played.).

Merlin1958
12-21-2019, 10:03 PM

Hmm...it looks like it's a Merlin1958 entry (named Merlin1958 1). You need to be signed in as Merlin1958 and you should see all your picks. I can see mine (unless I'm signed out - then I only see games in progress or already played.).

Yeah, but it says I'm signed in. I'll try once more. lol This shit always happens to me!!! Computers hate me!!! lol lol

Edit: Oh Fuck it!!!!!

NeedfulKings
12-22-2019, 01:10 PM

Yeah, but it says I'm signed in. I'll try once more. lol This shit always happens to me!!! Computers hate me!!! lol lol

Do you happen to have more than one profile? Maybe you're signed into one and not the other. That said, I often live by the "oh fuck it" rule as well.

Jon
12-26-2019, 08:59 PM

Do you happen to have more than one profile? Maybe you're signed into one and not the other. That said, I often live by the "oh fuck it" rule as well.

My favorite is..."Oh shit! I'm in charge!!" or "Oh shit. You did it exactly like I told you too!!"

Merlin1958
12-26-2019, 09:51 PM
Well, Bill I'm not feeling very "previous champion-like" right now!!! :wtf::cry::cry:

RUBE
12-28-2019, 07:46 AM
Until you made a big push towards the top last night.

I ruined my lead by believing a couple PAC-12 schools would win. I should have known better.

Merlin1958
12-28-2019, 12:27 PM
Well, what do you know? I must be in the front row!!!! lol

33 more pts when Penn St wraps!!! For a total of 306 pts so far!! Gotta see how I do with the playoff games. Roll Tide? lol

Merlin1958
12-28-2019, 09:03 PM
And, Clemson pulls one out of their ass!!! Roll Tigers, eh Garrell?

Getting pretty exciting, huh Rube???? lol

Wish I could see the rest of my entry!!! lol lol

To this point I just wanna thank my Supreme Power, my Moms, Coach and give a shout out to my boys back in da hood!!! lol

Garrell
12-28-2019, 09:22 PM
I am still gonna win this. Go LSU

Merlin1958
12-28-2019, 09:33 PM

LOL I don't even know who I still got going or what!!! LOL

Merlin1958
12-28-2019, 09:49 PM

You still believe in Santa Claus too? :wtf:

Merlin1958
12-30-2019, 09:42 AM
Clap heartily for the mentally challenged individual!!!! I FINALLY figured out how to log in!!! You were right, Bill multiple log in names. LOL I'm such a dork. lol

Never the less, this dork is currently second by one point with 465 potential points to garner. So, I'm in pretty decent position to take this thing again!!! LOL

ROLL WILDE BILL!!!!!

Garrell
12-30-2019, 03:32 PM
Nope. Santa is winning

Merlin1958
12-30-2019, 08:38 PM
Nope. Santa is winning

Santa?

RUBE
12-30-2019, 09:47 PM
Currently I'm in the lead... so did I just get called Santa. I am definitely not that giving.

Then again, I do normally give up the lead so maybe I am Santa.

Garrell
12-31-2019, 05:52 AM
My reference was to Bill saying me thinking I am gonna win was equivalent to believing in Santa/christmas.

NeedfulKings
12-31-2019, 09:04 AM
Glad you are all in it to win it! Just wit for my annual last-minute surge! ;)

RUBE
12-31-2019, 10:42 AM
My reference was to Bill saying me thinking I am gonna win was equivalent to believing in Santa/christmas.

I know. I was just kidding.

Merlin1958
12-31-2019, 12:02 PM

You're all dreaming. In the final waning minutes I will snatch victory from your sweaty, greedy grasp.Your lips will quiver and your brow will furrow as the prize you long for slips ever so gently through you finger tips. I will hold the TDT College Bowl Mania trophy, high, high, high whilst you cry out in despair!!!!!!!

Muuuuwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Why even now as I post, I will garner 31 pts for a Vir tech victory in the Belk Bowl (Belk Bowl? WTF is a "Belk" and why in heaven's name does it have a bowl game? lol) whilst, Rube will gain a measly 10 pts!!! My evil plan begins to reveal itself over the New Year's holiday!!!!! Look upon my entry and dispair, my fellow Bowler's!!!! (LOL) In the end I will simply FLUSH you all into oblivion!!!! LOL MuuuuuWaaaahahahaha!!!!! :cool::cool::sharepopcorn:

You gotta admit. That's some EPIC bullshit Ima slinging!!!! lol Oh Shit!!!! FUCKING KENTUCKY!!!!!! They play basketball in Kentucky, not football!!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!

NeedfulKings
01-01-2020, 08:19 AM

You're all dreaming. In the final waning minutes I will snatch victory from your sweaty, greedy grasp.Your lips will quiver and your brow will furrow as the prize you long for slips ever so gently through you finger tips. I will hold the TDT College Bowl Mania trophy, high, high, high whilst you cry out in despair!!!!!!!

Muuuuwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Why even now as I post, I will garner 31 pts for a Vir tech victory in the Belk Bowl (Belk Bowl? WTF is a "Belk" and why in heaven's name does it have a bowl game? lol) whilst, Rube will gain a measly 10 pts!!! My evil plan begins to reveal itself over the New Year's holiday!!!!! Look upon my entry and dispair, my fellow Bowler's!!!! (LOL) In the end I will simply FLUSH you all into oblivion!!!! LOL MuuuuuWaaaahahahaha!!!!! :cool::cool::sharepopcorn:

You gotta admit. That's some EPIC bullshit Ima slinging!!!! lol Oh Shit!!!! FUCKING KENTUCKY!!!!!! They play basketball in Kentucky, not football!!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!

:emot-roflolmao: Love it!

Garrell
01-01-2020, 06:06 PM
And Santa passes Bill....

Merlin1958
01-01-2020, 09:56 PM

And Santa passes Bill....

Ah well, we all know, Santa is a motherfucker after all. LOL It was going good there for awhile then, THE NEW YEARS DAY MASSACRE!!! lol

NeedfulKings
01-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Mathematically, my chances are dwindling!

Merlin1958
01-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Ya know, I kick myself. I watched Minn a few times this year and that kid at QB is a real corker. He's gonna be a 3rd or 4th rd diamond for some NFL team. Anyway, I wanted to pick them, but my head said "No, the SEC is a much stronger conference and Auburn gives the Tide fits every year, they will prevail". choke choke!!! lol lol

Merlin1958
01-02-2020, 12:15 PM

Mathematically, my chances are dwindling!

LOL Bill, you know I love and appreciate you doing these things season in and season out. They're a lot of fun and I can't thank you enough for doing this, but you kinda suck at this picking thing even more than I!!!! lol lol

NeedfulKings
01-02-2020, 04:18 PM
LOL,

I was looking at last year and I was dead last then too! I may not be the best horse, but I'm consistent! :D

NeedfulKings
01-06-2020, 07:50 PM
I will extend an official congratulations to RUBE for winning the contest!!!! Nobody can catch him, so the last game is a freebie. Pick your heart!

Garrell
01-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Congrats Rube.
Another year of tears....

divemaster
01-06-2020, 08:19 PM
Did I win?

...checking standings...

oh hell.

Merlin1958
01-06-2020, 09:48 PM
Curses, Rube!!!! Next year I will avenge this loss and once again taste the sweet nectar of victory!!!!

Congrats, Rube!!! Great Job!!!

RUBE
01-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Thanks guys.

In my Bowl Pool where cash is involved the best I can get is second. Same picks but picking Ohio State to win is going to cost me.

Garrell
01-07-2020, 12:24 PM
I made 2 changes during it and missed both......Georgia St and Western Kentucky:(
If only......

NeedfulKings
03-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Trophy update: We are still in the works on ordering them. Not to worry! We have had some personal health issues with our extended family and their health has been on our minds a lot.

For those who usually participate in the NCAA tourney - you know by now that it is cancelled. I declare the Oregon State Beavers as national champs. ;)

Garrell
03-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Alabama claims it’s first NCAA Basketball Championship. Hurrah. Finally.