PDA

View Full Version : The ' if I told you, you wouldn't believe me " thread.

ATG
02-17-2008, 01:06 PM
What's that one freaky fact about you or thing you've seen or did that people always respond with a " no way! " or " are you serious? "

Me;

I am the oldest of my dads 33 children. ( praises the decision my mom made to divorce when I was five )

alinda
02-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I have been dead, and am not now.
( and I remember being dead.) :scared:

ATG
02-17-2008, 01:14 PM

Woah!

how did that happen?

HanzouNorak
02-17-2008, 04:10 PM
i have memories of living in a paralell universe.

alinda
02-17-2008, 04:21 PM
I had a drug overdose ( now here's the part your really gonna say whoa to)
when I was 19 years old...NO I am NOT making this up!! :LOL: Anyway,
I was only dead some minutes,and fortunately they were able to revive me,
only to be in a coma for a few days...it was a lot better than it sounds.
I have spent many years studying near death experiences because of it.
I have also made the decision to be DNR-DNI because of it.
I have to go home now, but should I return next week,
we can take this up again.Goodnight my friends!

Woah!

how did that happen?

ZoNeSeeK
02-17-2008, 05:22 PM
ATG: Is your family religious?

ATG
02-17-2008, 05:42 PM
My father is a Utah polygamist.

In my profile, wherein one can find my website, and therein my true name. Google that and you will link to the story of one of the last people in America put in prison for a religious belief. I have been on 20/20 and AM talk radio.

ZoNeSeeK
02-17-2008, 05:49 PM
That was your father?

Edit: sorry, confused.

He was jailed for polygamy?

I personally couldnt care less what consenting adults agree to, as long as noone is hurt. I actually feel a little sympathetic for any man with more than one wife :D :D :D

Is it something you believe in?

ATG
02-17-2008, 07:24 PM
No.

My dad is currently with three wives.
My grandfather was the one imprisoned.

I am a comfortable agnostic and have no reloigious beliefs that would require such off spring, thank Gan.

Erin
02-17-2008, 08:48 PM
That's very interesting ATG. But now the real question is.....do you watch Big Love? :P

Something interesting about me....I fell over the edge of a waterfall in Hawaii and didn't get injured.

Daghain
02-17-2008, 08:57 PM
I am a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and can break cement paving bricks with my bare hands (yes, the same ones you buy at Home Depot).

I was born breached and was basically folded in half when born - they had to wrap me in blankets to "straighten" me out - I was the hit of the OB ward at the time. :)

And Erin, WTF??? We'll need some details on that one!

Erin
02-17-2008, 09:11 PM
:lol: A lot of people already know the story I think.

When I was 16 and on vacation with my family in Hawaii, we went on a hike with a tour group to see a waterfall. You could climb up a steep cliff to the top of the waterfall and wade around in the water. I slipped on the wet rocks and couldn't regain my balance and.....oops.....over the side I went. It was pretty high up and I landed in the middle of a group of rocks. So I was quite lucky. I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though. :lol:

Daghain
02-17-2008, 09:42 PM
That IS lucky. :lol:

Lance
02-17-2008, 09:49 PM
I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though. :lol:

I bet you did! My ex was drunk and fell off a waterfall around the same age and busted out half her teeth and was in rehab for almost a year afterwards. She surprised the hell out of me one day when she popped out her plates.

Very intersting stories Alinda and ATG. I'd love to hear more.

Letti
02-18-2008, 03:05 AM
Once I wake up late in the evening and as I opened my eyes I saw a big black shape of a person in the dark standing at my bed - watching me silently.
I said: "What's up" because I was very sleepy and I thought it was my mom but it turned out later that it was a burglar.

OchrisO
02-18-2008, 03:52 AM

When I was 16 and on vacation with my family in Hawaii, we went on a hike with a tour group to see a waterfall. You could climb up a steep cliff to the top of the waterfall and wade around in the water. I slipped on the wet rocks and couldn't regain my balance and.....oops.....over the side I went. It was pretty high up and I landed in the middle of a group of rocks. So I was quite lucky. I scared the hell out of my family and a bunch of people though. :lol:

I had never heard that story, which is kind of odd, all things considered.

Let's see.....

I've been a vegetarian for near 8 years, but I would totally eat a human, given that I feel that humans have removed themselves from the cycle and laws of nature and no longer deserve to be here. When I do things like take spiders outside rather than kill them, people say thinks like, "You won't even kill bugs?!?" and I tell them that the only living thing that I would knowingly kill without great remorse is a human.

Storyslinger
02-18-2008, 07:22 AM
I like Linda, have died before, but have no recollection.

As a child, the age of 9 months, I died three different times where I had no breathing, no pulse, nothing.

CPU
02-18-2008, 07:32 AM
I "died" as well, about 6 years ago now... but I got better. :lol:

Mattrick
02-18-2008, 11:24 AM
When I was fourteen I got in the way of my friends back swing at a driving range. Bent down to get a ball from the basket and BAM! 4 Iron to the temple. I sat down on a bench right after, got my bearings and checked it out in the mirror. No bruising, no pain, no anything. It was really quite surreal.

ATG
02-18-2008, 03:08 PM

I had never heard that story, which is kind of odd, all things considered.

Let's see.....

I've been a vegetarian for near 8 years, but I would totally eat a human, given that I feel that humans have removed themselves from the cycle and laws of nature and no longer deserve to be here. When I do things like take spiders outside rather than kill them, people say thinks like, "You won't even kill bugs?!?" and I tell them that the only living thing that I would knowingly kill without great remorse is a human.

You have the eyes of a Gunslinger. I can relate.

Mattrick
02-18-2008, 04:43 PM

Eating the tops of food cycles isn't very healthy, at all. Really, tertiary consumers are too high to eat as well.

I had some very interesting experiences whilst using a Ouija Board. And even more weird paranormal witnessings not using it. One time I was doing dishes and I dropped a spatula. I bend down, grab it, stand up...and every single cupboard door in my kitchen was open. Then there was the time me and a couple friends were sitting in my room and we all saw this tall, completely opaque figure that walked past my door and looked at us. The UFO and strange lights I've seen and, a story my Aunt told me that was mind blowing about UFO's.

My aunt lived by a Nuclear plant and said she and my uncle were out in their back yard and a light flew over their back yard and sat over top the nuclear plant for a minutes then flew away, then came back again over and over again.

fernandito
02-18-2008, 05:18 PM
I've witnessed an exorcism.

Shelbs
02-18-2008, 05:34 PM
When I was about 5 years old, my overzealous brother got upset with me for somethingorother and decided to choke me as punishment. After a few minutes, I was floating high overhead at the top of our cathedral ceiling, looking down at us, my face purple and slack, my brother with his hands gripping my throat like a maniac. It was very surreal and still gives me chills to think about it.
Thankfully my grandmother came in and put an end to my demise. :D

Last night I told the FlashChat folks about the time a goat rammed me in the eyeball with one of its horns when I was a kid. Bethany was shocked to her very core. :P

ZoNeSeeK
02-18-2008, 05:53 PM
thats attempted murder dude :)

Shelbs
02-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I forgave him. -_-

ZoNeSeeK
02-18-2008, 06:10 PM
so you didnt hold it over him for a while, to get beer and treats?

Shelbs
02-18-2008, 06:34 PM
He tells me that I shouldn't have used all of the lotion that he'd given our mom for her birthday. :rolleyes: That's what caused the incident. Boys!

ZoNeSeeK
02-18-2008, 08:17 PM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Daghain
02-18-2008, 10:33 PM
:rofl:

LadyHitchhiker
02-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Hmmmmmm.. what do people say "whoah" about?....

I lost seven family members in three years...

My husband saved me and the two furry babies by calling the fire department last February.. the apartment below us was on fire and if we had waited 15 more minutes to get out of there, the roof would have been engulfed and would've fallen in on us.

I have over 50 parodies on the dark tower alone and don't have track of my other parodies...

I had an out of body experience when I was 12. I flipped and landed on my face on a ski hill during ski lessons the day after they canceled the ski jumps due to ice.

I've only been with one man...

Yeah... that's all I can think of right now.

Matt
02-19-2008, 12:46 PM
I paid a very large amount of money for net real estate. :lol:

I was also a single father to three young children for almost 3 years.

HanzouNorak
02-19-2008, 01:06 PM
on the subject of Oujia boards, i began to speak with a spirt and after i asked; "who are you?" it said; "FUCK YOU" i that was the last i heard of it. i re-tryed several times but never got a response.

OchrisO
02-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Speaking of Ouija

Some of my cousins and I were messing with a Ouija board back when I was around 13 years old. We had the Ouija board in the floor on this room in the back of their house that was unfinished and just used for storage. We had the little candles that are typically used for pouporri warmers lit in the two northern corners of the board. This is the best approximation that I can find of a picture of the kind of candles: http://www.hotref.com/category/38/8918-M.jpg

except that they were unadorned, just in some sort of aluminum holders, and placed directly on the corners of the board.

My cousin janice didn't want to play anymore and was in the other room. The board started asking for her and we were yelling and trying to get her to come back. She kept saying no. Then, suddenly both of the candles literally exploded into balls of flame. We all freaked out, jumped up and ran out of the room to tell my cousin about it. We all came back to the doorway of the room, and peeked back in. The planchette on the Ouija board(the little lens thing that everyone places a hand on) was moving around in a circle on the board completely on its own. No one else was even in the room, much less touching it. We were all terrified, but kicked the planchette off the board, slammed the door and didn't open it again until my cousin's parents got home. I didn't touch a Ouija board for a long long time after that.

MonteGss
02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Shut up! No way! For real?

Mattrick
02-19-2008, 08:15 PM
My cousin janice didn't want to play anymore and was in the other room. The board started asking for her and we were yelling and trying to get her to come back. She kept saying no. Then, suddenly both of the candles literally exploded into balls of flame. We all freaked out, jumped up and ran out of the room to tell my cousin about it. We all came back to the doorway of the room, and peeked back in. The planchette on the Ouija board(the little lens thing that everyone places a hand on) was moving around in a circle on the board completely on its own. No one else was even in the room, much less touching it. We were all terrified, but kicked the planchette off the board, slammed the door and didn't open it again until my cousin's parents got home. I didn't touch a Ouija board for a long long time after that.

I've got lots of weird things that happened during Ouija.

- We had spirits use candles to show their existence. Fire is pure energy so it's easy for them to manipulate it. We've had candle's go out on their own, re light themselves and had spirits bend it and pull it.

- While on the board, my friend was insulting the spirit. This is when the planchette flew across the room and hit him between the eyes. In other instances the planchette has levitated and spun.

- During one use my friend receieved a few flashes. In the same session we were chased out of the house because we could all see a black orb floating around.

- I played Red Light, Green Light with a ghost once, it was fun.

- I wasn't convinced of the Ouija Board at first despite my belief in the paranormal. When these two guys I hardly knew told my then best friend how his father died when I was the only one who knew. Seeing his reaction to the Ouija Board spelling out 'S-N-O-W-M-O-B-I-L-E' was all the evidence I needed.

- I talked to my grandmother on there. For verification I asked her what we used to do all the time, before she died when I was young and the answer came up, C-A-R-D-S. Keep in mind, I wasn't on the board at the time.

- We talked to some spirit who thought it was funny to call herself Satan and, besides Alex, the spirit who tormented my friend as a child, was our usual communication.

- We were told there was a portal in a small forest by the General Motors plant by my house and that it was protected by a Chupacabra. We were supposed to go and seal it, apparently. I wasn't exactly sold on the idea of the Chupacrabra. There is a hill by GM called GM hill we use for tobogganing. We were there getting high/drunk one night when we could all smell it. For those who don't know, Chupacabras are supposed to emit a horrible, sulfuric smell and it was all we could smell and we all knew we had to go into the woods. None of us could actually do it, though. I've always wanted to go into those woods and see if there is a Chupacabra.

Apparently, this guy I know didn't believe about the Chupacabra and went there with a few of my friends and camped outside the woods with lawn chairs. Apparently they all ran off when they saw a large, silvery, velociraptor looking creature. There have been many variants of the chupacabra, but if there is one characteristic that has always been discribed, no matter the look, is the smell of sulfur.

http://upsidedownhippo.com/archives/chupacabra-november1.jpg
Bi-Pedal, reptilian model of Chupacabra.

http://www.paranormal-fr.net/dossiers/images/chupacabra-2.png

More apelike posture, bony alien features.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/chupacabra-picture.jpg
Reptilian, with dignified spikes running down back with the big, black alien eyes.

http://www.paranormal-phenomenon.net/chupajohnsibbick.jpg
Canine Version, large spike tendrils protruding from back is common occurence in sightings.

It's said Chupacabras are bleed throughs in dimensional rifts or 'walk-ins' as we would know. Strange the Ouija Board told us this before we knew ourselves.

HanzouNorak
02-19-2008, 08:22 PM
oujia boards are not smart to mess with, things that we dont want to see can find a way though. remember the symbol on the Gunslingers pistol? the one that Marian pointed out? i got into an oujia board once and the fricken thing scared the hell out of me(mind you this was almost six months ago). afterwards, i felt a weird presence that wouldn't go away. a friend of mine had blown up the symbol for a picture (yes, i wanted it as a picture) and he had placed the framed final peice in a paper bag for me. when i got inside my house an put it up, Whaddya Know? the presence was gone. i had just wanted it for an ornament, turned out it had other benefits. i ended my oujia quests by painting that symbol on the board and the planchette and burned both of them.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 12:37 AM
freaky, I've played with oujia boards as a young dumbass, and had some crazy experiences, but will not talk about them. Unless you ply me with drinks.

I was stabbed when I was 8, and shot in the leg when I was 17.

no bs.

Jean
02-20-2008, 12:47 AM
you also nearly killed yourself on the road about two years ago, while doing dumbass stunts on your car! I am still shuddering.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 12:57 AM
you also nearly killed yourself on the road about two years ago, while doing dumbass stunts on your car! I am still shuddering.

Stop exaggerating, grandma. I got some nasty road rash, sure, but I was fine.

i just remembered that picture, i wonder if I still got it...... :D

Jean
02-20-2008, 01:01 AM
::grumbles:: I will exaggerate as much as I like http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gif
and you also love hanging head down over mountain abysses, yes, yes!
::telltale bear::

Mattrick
02-20-2008, 01:10 AM
oujia boards are not smart to mess with, things that we dont want to see can find a way though. remember the symbol on the Gunslingers pistol? the one that Marian pointed out? i got into an oujia board once and the fricken thing scared the hell out of me(mind you this was almost six months ago). afterwards, i felt a weird presence that wouldn't go away. a friend of mine had blown up the symbol for a picture (yes, i wanted it as a picture) and he had placed the framed final peice in a paper bag for me. when i got inside my house an put it up, Whaddya Know? the presence was gone. i had just wanted it for an ornament, turned out it had other benefits. i ended my oujia quests by painting that symbol on the board and the planchette and burned both of them.

What is on the other side of that board can only hurt you if you allow it to. I'd talked to spirits that had followed me or friends and could tell us what they were doing at any moment. One of them told me a friend was having sex when he was another another told us one of my friends was on his way to my house, with his family, from out of town...I call the guy up and sure enough, he is. It's been years since we've used it, I still have the board and planchette and if anything, paranormal activity in my house has slowed down.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 01:28 AM
::grumbles:: I will exaggerate as much as I like http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_angry.gif
and you also love hanging head down over mountain abysses, yes, yes!
::telltale bear::

Now that picture I still have... Ahh, Memories...... :rock:

Erin
02-20-2008, 01:36 AM

no bs.

Details please! If you don't mind sharing, of course.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 01:50 AM

no bs.

Details please! If you don't mind sharing, of course.

Well, when I was 8 i got in a fist fight at school and kicked some kid's ass. His name was Adrian, and he was making fun of me because I was a twig. He didn't know I could fight though. So i beat him up and try to shake his hand, (my dad taught me to do this) and he cusses me out and runs off. Next thing I know I'm playing ball with my friends and he runs up and stabs me in the stomach with a pair of scissors, you know the kind, big black handle sharp scissors like the kind your teachers had in elementary. My friends got him and whipped his ass, and I limped home and showed my mom. It turned out ok, I got to stay home from school for 4 days.

When I was 17 i was at a house party and there was a drive by. I ran and ducked behind a car, and afterwards was talking to my friend when he told me I was bleeding. I look down and, sure enough, my thigh is bleeding. I looked at it and realized I had only been grazed, but I have a scar on my outer thigh.

I didn't go to the hospital for neither of them, either. First because when I was 8 we lived in Mexico and there was no hospital near where I lived, and the second time because I didn't think it was bad. I never told my parents about the gunshot either. :)

Erin
02-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Holy cow! That's nuts! You're one lucky guy. Both of those could have easily have been fatal.

I wonder where old Adrian is today....what kid stabs another in the stomach? :orely:

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 01:55 AM
a sissy. :P

my parents taught me not to fight unless I had to defend myself, and my dad taught me that if I fought someone, win or lose, I was to take it like a man and shake hands.

he also taught me a man never refuses a handshake.

Mattrick
02-20-2008, 03:24 AM
My mom's boyfriend was in the special forces for the US Army. He told me a story of how his hold squad was killed and he was knocked unconcious and woke up in a pile of dead bodies. Told me he'd had to kill kids because they were trying to kill him. That he'd been shot through both legs with the same bullet. One crazy mother fucker I'll tell you what.

fernandito
02-20-2008, 10:42 AM
When I was 17 i was at a house party and there was a drive by. I ran and ducked behind a car, and afterwards was talking to my friend when he told me I was bleeding. I look down and, sure enough, my thigh is bleeding. I looked at it and realized I had only been grazed, but I have a scar on my outer thigh.

Something similiar to this happened to me about a year and a half ago, only I was lucky enough not to get hit. :pirate:

Where were you staying at when this happened?

LadyHitchhiker
02-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I saw a UFO...

fernandito
02-20-2008, 10:45 AM
An Unidentified Frozen Object?

I love those ice cream bars :)

LadyHitchhiker
02-20-2008, 10:51 AM
:rofl: I've seen those too!

HanzouNorak
02-20-2008, 11:46 AM
as a quick side note, no1 say they don't belive in UFOs, because a UFO could be anything from a bird to an alien ship. the correct term is "i don't belive in aliens." sry i just always get annoyed by that.
now, to my post:
there are demensonal rifts, many infact, even ones that are created by phenomena that our science has yet to understand. many of the "paranomal" things exist in our universe without a rift, but many also come through aswell.
rifts, and portals, are very different. usally rifts have harmful effects, where as a portal does not. whats more, rifts are letting weird things in, things we would not be prepared for, its a good thing they all have the limited intelligence of a basic animal, for they could be very dangerous if they were smarter. hell, a friend of mine aquired several toy-like models with the infamous North Central Positronics labeled on a plate for each one. and these were found in a hundered different places, some look like they have a laser array, others have missles that are a weird pulseing (yes pulseing) bluish color to them and look more like a spine than a missle. whats more, models that dont have a cockpit or place for a human to operate them, have those weird satalite dishes. what i think, is that they came out of small rifts iv'e nicknamed glitches. small objects appear and disappear though them every once in a while. its a sign that some weird shit is going on near you, or on the other side.

as for oujia boards, the things on the other side are always bad, theres a good metaphor i aquired from a game, the things on the other side have a LOVE LUST MURDER triangle, first you talk with them, the begin to have feelings for you, and are frendly. then, you talk more with them and open a door enough for them to see through, and they start to want what you have, by this time, you must take action. eventualy, they get though and seal your fate, by the time your on the MURDER part of the triangle, your fucked, they can make you forget things, they can manipulate objects, and after awhile, they can kill you. the only way to save youself is if another person correctly destoryes the portal, in this case the board. and by correctly, you have to do something to it the neutralize its power, then destroy it. like how i put the symbol on my board and burnt it. if you just destroy it, it wont help, and now you permanetly screwed, cause you can't stop the spirit now.

heed my words on the oujia board subject.

Arthur Heath
02-20-2008, 01:16 PM
The aforementioned dimensional rift paragraph is spoken like a true Trekkie Hanz!

jayson
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
as a quick side note, no1 say they don't belive in UFOs, because a UFO could be anything from a bird to an alien ship. the correct term is "i don't belive in aliens." sry i just always get annoyed by that.

me too. the key word in the acronym is "unidentified." it doesn't mean it's a "spaceship" just that it's not clearly known what it is by whoever reported it.

Matt
02-20-2008, 02:36 PM
That's why when people say..."are you sure it was a UFO?"

You can say "yes"

Even if it was a cat someone threw out the window. :lol:

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 02:43 PM
now, to my post:
there are demensonal rifts, many infact, even ones that are created by phenomena that our science has yet to understand. many of the "paranomal" things exist in our universe without a rift, but many also come through aswell.
rifts, and portals, are very different. usally rifts have harmful effects, where as a portal does not. whats more, rifts are letting weird things in, things we would not be prepared for, its a good thing they all have the limited intelligence of a basic animal, for they could be very dangerous if they were smarter. hell, a friend of mine aquired several toy-like models with the infamous North Central Positronics labeled on a plate for each one. and these were found in a hundered different places, some look like they have a laser array, others have missles that are a weird pulseing (yes pulseing) bluish color to them and look more like a spine than a missle. whats more, models that dont have a cockpit or place for a human to operate them, have those weird satalite dishes. what i think, is that they came out of small rifts iv'e nicknamed glitches. small objects appear and disappear though them every once in a while. its a sign that some weird shit is going on near you, or on the other side.

Well, did you document it?

fernandito
02-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Answer my question, frijolero!

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Where were you staying at when this happened?

I'm assuming this is the question. I lived in Roswell with my parents at the time and was always partying with cousins and shit. Believe it or not, although Roswell is a small town (pop. about 160k) it is a very rough place. Albuquerque is a 950k town and by comparison is much better. Last year in January there was 12 gang related murders in Roswell before there was one in Alb.

OchrisO
02-20-2008, 06:50 PM
I blame alien influence.

ATG
02-20-2008, 07:00 PM
I blame alien influence.
]

As in illegal.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I blame alien influence.
]

As in illegal.

what do you mean by that?

OchrisO
02-20-2008, 07:33 PM
I meant Area 51/ Roswell the tv show aliens.

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 08:50 PM
i wasn't asking you chris.

But, since you mention it, the show Roswell was NOTHING like the town. It's quite a bit bigger than what they make it look like.

And most people don't know this, but Area 51 is in Nevada, not in New Mexico. What you're thinking about is probably Hangar 18, which is where the supposed autopsy took place.

OchrisO
02-20-2008, 08:51 PM
You Roswellians are so picky about your town. :P

John Blaze
02-20-2008, 10:35 PM
lol, ok, i give you that.

it comes from a lifetime of people saying:

"so where are you from?"
"umm.. Roswell.."
"you mean that alien place? with the area 51?"

:(

Jean
02-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Dear friends:

if you want to start an in-depth discussion about whether or not this or that phenomenon, please do it in a different thread. It could be very interesting indeed! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

Patrick
04-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Back to the original question...

What's that one freaky fact about you or thing you've seen or did that people always respond with a "no way! " or "are you serious? "

Outside of this site,, I rarely tell people that I collect signed limited editions of Stephen King books. Even more rare do I mention the market value ranges of these books. Whenever I discuss these things, the look of incredulity is discouraging and the verbal response is pretty much as quoted in the question above.

Lily-sai
04-26-2009, 10:30 PM
My whole life is the kind of "no way!" for I tend to end up with the most strange situations. I've been hanging for my dear life from a steep cliff, almost drowned in Los Angeles when a ginormous wave sucked me in while surfing, got a severe concussion when stupid me decided to skii downhill through woods, fainted in Roma and was brought to the local hospital in an ambulance (and man, it drove so fast I thought I'd die right there!), and so on.

I'm in fact going to write a book with my sister (who is as accident-prone as me), just for the fun of it. Because those things were actually hilarious (you'll understand when you read our story), I'll put up some chapters of that story in TBack when I have time. :)

Woofer
04-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I have never had anything unusual happen while using a Ouija board. Skeletons have always hated me.

Sam
04-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I've had numerous (quasi-serious and serious) death threats made against me and once had a contract (as in bring him to me dead or alive and I'll pay you this much money, but I prefer him alive cause I want to kill him) placed on me by a local drug dealer. That has been taken care of and the contract cancelled, fortunately.

Iwritecode
04-27-2009, 11:03 AM
I hit a cow with my car on my way to work.

Lily-sai
04-27-2009, 11:23 AM
I have never had anything unusual happen while using a Ouija board. Skeletons have always hated me.

You were incredibly lucky, my wolf friend. I've met skeletons. They weren't very nice. :( And I'm serious. Mayhap I should always have you around, you would scare them away. <3

Woofer
04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Woof! Maybe so. Perhaps I am anti-psychic energy. My friends used to pretend like stuff was happening, but I could feel them pushing on the planchette. There would be only two or three of us and the force was obviously coming from one of their locations. Boy, I wanted to see something.

Once we saw a UFO, but we were very intoxicated, so I can't swear to that one either.

Mr. Woofer said he spent a night with the incarnation of Death when he (Mr. Woofer, not Death) was in college.

The closest thing for me is how my animals have reacted. Our eldest cat, Pepper, we have nicknamed Spirit Cat because of how she interacted with Lucy, our Sibe who was dying of cancer, while Lucy was dying (like a protector, staying near and circling Lucy when she went out to the bathroom) and how she acted toward Lucy's grave (camping on it like a spirit guide for the first week). She has done the same for each animal we have had to bury. Sometimes I still hear Nick's (Nick was our CWC cross) and Lucy's toenails on the linoleum.

Sorry about the skeletons line. That was a joke from a favorite movie The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera.