PDA

View Full Version : Funny Visions of the Dark Tower Series

LadyHitchhiker
02-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Well I'm sitting here typing away trying to come up with more parodies and I just had a hysterical thought....

"She moves in mysterious ways" playing in the background while Susannah's fighting to use her wheelchair in the woods in slow motion...

The theme song to Lassie playing as Oy runs in slow motion towards Jake.

"Hello, Is It Me You're Looking For" playing when Eddie and Roland first look at each other.

Thinking it would be great to be able to show Roland cardboard puzzles...

Me taming Mordred, riding Mordred on a saddle... raising spider children together...

etc., etc.,

I know these are all very very silly, but have any of you had silly silly kind of off topic visions of The Dark Tower while reading it, or thinking about it? Please share and enjoy! Everyone needs a good laugh!

LadyHitchhiker
03-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Well I'm disappointed so far... but if you guys want to check out The Catslinger thread you will find even more funny visions of The Dark Tower.

Wuducynn
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Why did you put this in this forum instead of the General Dark Tower Discussion one or Come-Come Commala?

LadyHitchhiker
03-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Hmmm... good question.

Perhaps I should have but I thought they would have considered it off topic because it was funny. Perhaps I may have a moderator move it???

Letti
03-16-2008, 01:49 AM
I cannot move it but I'll find someone. You can count on me, my lady. :rose:

LadyHitchhiker
03-16-2008, 11:39 AM
*squeezes* Thank you my dear!!!!

LadyHitchhiker
07-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Alrightm non-dark tower related but definitely SK related:

it would be funny to have "all I ask of you" from the phantom of the opera play during a version of the movie "Christine"

LadyHitchhiker
07-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Alrightm non-dark tower related but definitely SK related:

it would be funny to have "all I ask of you" from the phantom of the opera play during a version of the movie "Christine"

LadyHitchhiker
07-27-2008, 07:48 AM
"Christine, that's all I ask of you...."