PDA

View Full Version : Suntup Editions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

MikeDuke
11-09-2018, 09:57 AM
I hope I can to a little train jumping too.

St. Troy
11-13-2018, 10:36 AM
Part 2 of the Bill Thompson interview: https://suntup.press/keys-to-the-kingdom/bill-thompson-part-two/

I found this mighty intriguing:

King had a tendency to bring in a second story that had nothing to do with the main story, but offered some kind of subplot that he particularly liked. In the case of The Shining, there was an entire subplot about 20’s and 30’s gangsters. They came and went as ghosts throughout the hotel. He had a whole cast of these characters in The Shining, and it just didn’t belong. I had him trim The Shining back severely.

I'd love to read that version of The Shining.

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 10:55 AM
Part 2 of the Bill Thompson interview: https://suntup.press/keys-to-the-kingdom/bill-thompson-part-two/

King had a tendency to bring in a second story that had nothing to do with the main story, but offered some kind of subplot that he particularly liked. In the case of The Shining, there was an entire subplot about 20’s and 30’s gangsters. They came and went as ghosts throughout the hotel. He had a whole cast of these characters in The Shining, and it just didn’t belong. I had him trim The Shining back severely.

Ah, is this the same guy who had King trim The Stand? Sounds like it. If so, I have a feeling I would have loved the gangster side story in The Shining.

webstar1000
11-13-2018, 10:59 AM

Ah, is this the same guy who had King trim The Stand? Sounds like it. If so, I have a feeling I would have loved the gangster side story in The Shining.

Thompson was King's editor back then and touched all his books:) My Lettered Regulators check is made out to him:)

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 11:04 AM

Thompson was King's editor back then and touched all his books:) My Lettered Regulators check is made out to him:)

Oh yeah? That’s pretty damn cool. I can’t remember, did he sign those checks as Bachman?

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:06 AM
Well, it would be cool to read that section as well. I think in the TV mini-series, they just added a little bit of that in the form of news paper articles that Jack found. I think.
It was a great interview. Trimming of the The Stand was done because the binding costs would have increased the price of the book to over $15.00 I think and they thought that
was too much. Plus he did not like the ending. He felt King rushed the ending. And back to the The Shining, remember there was that section "before the play" that was also cut
but brought back in CD version. So with both sections in, it would have probably been a much longer book.

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:10 AM

Oh yeah? That’s pretty damn cool. I can’t remember, did he sign those checks as Bachman?
No he did not sign them as Bachman because at that time Bachman was Dead. So they made out checks to different characters that
appeared in Kings books through out the years. Mine is made out to Julie Lowry for Mi-dol. She is a character in The Stand.

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 11:10 AM
Well, it would be cool to read that section as well. I think in the TV mini-series, they just added a little bit of that in the form of news paper articles that Jack found. I think.
It was a great interview. Trimming of the The Stand was done because the binding costs would have increased the price of the book to over $15.00 I think and they thought that
was too much. Plus he did not like the ending. He felt King rushed the ending. And back to the The Shining, remember there was that section "before the play" that was also cut
but brought back in CD version. So with both sections in, it would have probably been a much longer book.

Thanks, Mike. Interesting stuff. I do remember something in The Shining about the old school gangsters (they use to frequent The Overlook and used hotel business to launder money, if I’m remembering correctly). I’d love to get my hands on the uncut version!

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 11:12 AM
Mi-dol as in pain relief medicine for menstrual cramps? God I love King! [emoji23]

webstar1000
11-13-2018, 11:15 AM

Yes he did. He signed as Backman brother. So cool:)

webstar1000
11-13-2018, 11:16 AM

No he did not sign them as Bachman because at that time Bachman was Dead. So they made out checks to different characters that
appeared in Kings books through out the years. Mine is made out to Julie Lowry for Mi-dol. She is a character in The Stand.

Yes he did Mike. The checks were a way to do that since Bachman was "dead". They had some fun by finding ways to make the checks out with a play on many of his works.

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Right Kris. You said what I meant to say, only better. I only meant that King did not sign it as Bachman because he was "dead".

webstar1000
11-13-2018, 11:23 AM
Right Kris. You said what I meant to say, only better. I only meant that King did not sign it as Bachman because he was "dead".

Sorry Mike, King DID sign it as Bachman and not King. Just to clarify.

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:23 AM
Mi-dol as in pain relief medicine for menstrual cramps? God I love King! [emoji23]
Yep. If you remember character, she was a little crazy in the book. Just a bit. Crazy and bitchy from the cramps,

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:24 AM

Damn, I just can't win today :confused: :frown:. I am going to shut up now.

webstar1000
11-13-2018, 11:26 AM

Damn, I just can't win today :confused: :frown:. I am going to shut up now.

All good buddy:) :cyclops:

Randall Flagg
11-13-2018, 11:41 AM
King couldn't sign the BOOKS as King, because Richard Bachman was the author. Bachman could not sign the BOOKS as he was dead (succumbed to cancer of the pseudonym). They were able to find cashed checks that Bachman had written prior to his death, and enclosed them in the books.

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 11:44 AM
Wow they’re real circulated checks then? That’s a hell of a collectible in its own right.

Randall Flagg
11-13-2018, 11:46 AM
Wow they’re real circulated checks then? That’s a hell of a collectible in its own right.
Yes. Wink Wink.

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 11:50 AM
King couldn't sign the BOOKS as King, because Richard Bachman was the author. Bachman could not sign the BOOKS as he was dead (succumbed to cancer of the pseudonym). They were able to find cashed checks that Bachman had written prior to his death, and enclosed them in the books.
Thanks for making that %100 clearer. Was that really what was said killed Bachman, cancer of the pseudonym? If so that was brilliant.

becca69
11-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Yes. Wink Wink.

They are real fake checks that were really fake circulated (around to King to sign them as fake Bachman who was fake dead.) :doh:

Randall Flagg
11-13-2018, 11:53 AM
:catalogfriend:
Regulators, The - Lettered (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Regulators+The+-+Lettered)
Regulators, The - Prototypes (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Regulators+The+-+Prototypes)
Regulators, The - S/L (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Regulators+The+-+S+L)

Randall Flagg
11-13-2018, 11:57 AM
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19282-Peter-Schneider-Question-and-answer-Thread-opens-8-19-2015-1PM-EDT&highlight=Schneider

amd013
11-13-2018, 12:21 PM

Is there a thread somewhere where we list how each check is made out? I vaguely recall one, but can't find it.

becca69
11-13-2018, 12:53 PM

Is there a thread somewhere where we list how each check is made out? I vaguely recall one, but can't find it.

It's in the catalog http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Regulators+The+-+Lettered

amd013
11-13-2018, 01:48 PM

It's in the catalog http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Regulators+The+-+Lettered

Thanks. That only shows the checks for the lettered, and the prototypes and the PC's. I don't see the numbered listed anywhere. I suspect there might be a link to it in the thread RF posted. Will reread it tonight.

MikeDuke
11-13-2018, 01:51 PM
This site gives most of the numbered I think.
http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/sk/cheques.html

Father Cody
11-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Ha! Orthopedic shoes and codeine for Paul Sheldon. I had no idea this much thought went into this production. That realization will cost me a fortune.

wizardsrainbow
11-13-2018, 06:29 PM
This site gives most of the numbered I think.
http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/sk/cheques.html

There is a Phantasmagoria edition published by George Beahm that lists ALL the check references for the numbered AND the lettered editions + PC copies.

I own the Lettered version made out to Betts Books (thank you to Pasiuk57 who traded books with me!!!!). There is a Betts Books PC copy out there somewhere but never found it.

Hunchback Jack
11-14-2018, 12:24 AM
That's so brilliant! What a great copy to have!

HBJ

Pasiuk57
11-14-2018, 09:57 AM
David
It only makes sense you have it!

ELazansky
11-19-2018, 07:29 AM
Joe Hill just mentioned in his latest newsletter that he is signing the upcoming Gift Edition of Horns. Is that true? Kind of defeats the purpose of a signed Limited Edition if he’s also signing the Gift Edition.

becca69
11-19-2018, 07:30 AM
Horns News:
We have exciting news to share! For those of you who purchased the Artist Gift Edition of HORNS by Joe Hill, you will find a nice surprise in your book. Joe Hill will be signing all copies of this edition, which includes the author's new introduction written exclusively for this edition, as well as the incredible artwork of Magdalena Kaczan.

A limited number of copies are still available for purchase. To order your Artist Gift Edition of HORNS signed by Joe Hill and artist Magdalena Kaczan, visit: https://shop.suntup.press/products/horns-by-joe-hill-artist-gift-edition

jeffingoff
11-19-2018, 07:34 AM
Joe Hill just mentioned in his latest newsletter that he is signing the upcoming Gift Edition of Horns. Is that true? Kind of defeats the purpose of a signed Limited Edition if he’s also signing the Gift Edition.

Well there is still the much smaller print run and much higher production value and quality of materials that separate the two editions.

**EDIT** also the AGE doesn't come with the promo kit**

jsmcmullen92
11-19-2018, 09:06 AM
ugh... I really wish he would just stop signing shit some days. I mean I am getting both the S/L and Gift but am annoyed that he is signing both.

WeDealInLead
11-19-2018, 09:08 AM
We joke in the collectible Joe Hill thread about his unsigned books being the real limited editions. That man signs too many books. The signature itself is essentially worthless.

bdwyer19
11-19-2018, 09:26 AM
I don’t think Hill can pass by any of his books without signing them. Maybe he’s trying to take on Neil Gaiman in having the most signed limited editions.

webstar1000
11-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Good for you guys! That will make some people very happy that we’re only able to afford the Artist edition!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaq
11-19-2018, 12:37 PM
I’m really pleased being someone who bought the artist edition.

Bought from dark regions press during the Halloween 50% sale. Great value without the signature, excellent now.

LetoAtreides
11-19-2018, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately I am exiting the book collecting world and selling everything, but perhaps fortunate for one of you?

I'm looking to sell my lettered pre-orders for the Suntup non-King line. This includes a matching lettered set of Haunting of Hill House and Horns.

I'll treat it similarly to a blind auction -- PM me an offer and I'll compare them after a week on Nov 26th. Minimum bid is the combined retail price: $5495.

As Suntup does not transfer shipping addresses any more, you'll have to trust me to ship them to you when they arrive, but I've done business with many people in the rare book community and I can provide references if you like.

playdohman
11-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Is anyone aware of the specific day in December HoHH will be released?

Dr. Dawg
11-20-2018, 12:09 PM
I don't think it's been announced yet, but hopefully it will early December rather than late!

amd013
11-20-2018, 12:19 PM
I don't think it's been announced yet, but hopefully it will early December rather than late!

I would actually prefer early Jan then late December. Too much traveling during the holidays. Also suspect there is a lot of mistakes by shipping companies during Xmas season.

MikeDuke
11-20-2018, 12:29 PM
Since this is my first book that I ordered directly from Paul, I want ASAP. But I guess we just have to wait until Paul decides :sharepopcorn:.

zelig
11-20-2018, 01:00 PM
I could wait until January to ship, but I really want to get this out before the end of the year. Right now we’re looking at shipping around the 3rd week of December. Earliest would be mid December.

webstar1000
11-20-2018, 02:07 PM
I could wait until January to ship, but I really want to get this out before the end of the year. Right now we’re looking at shipping around the 3rd week of December. Earliest would be mid December.

Xmas gift!!! Niceeeeeeeeee!!!

Randall Flagg
11-20-2018, 03:45 PM
No need to wait until January. Ship when ready to in December.

zelig
11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
Something fun coming down the line for the holidays...

http://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/keys.jpg

playdohman
11-20-2018, 05:07 PM

Thank you! Looking forward to receiving it!

wolfehr
11-20-2018, 05:26 PM
Something fun coming down the line for the holidays...

http://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/keys.jpg

Haha, love it!

Hunchback Jack
11-20-2018, 05:37 PM
:panic:
:excited::excited::excited::excited:

Can't wait for the book or the holiday surprise!

HBJ

webstar1000
11-21-2018, 05:14 AM
Oh goodie!! New books and a Xmas Surprise Miracle?!!! IM IN!

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 06:02 AM
OK. I am lost. Those look like keys for Misery, but Misery has already been delivered. I am just happy to get my first S\L Suntup book.

wolfehr
11-21-2018, 06:15 AM
OK. I am lost. Those look like keys for Misery, but Misery has already been delivered. I am just happy to get my first S\L Suntup book.

I’m guessing Paul is going to do something fun with all the leftover keys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 06:18 AM

I’m guessing Paul is going to do something fun with all the leftover keys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess so. Should be fun to see what it is.

bdwyer19
11-21-2018, 06:42 AM

I recall someone suggesting another paperweight awhile back. So that’s my guess.

St. Troy
11-21-2018, 07:47 AM
Maybe those were actually large Smarties designed to look like keys; I'd try out a roll of those.

Beverly Marsh
11-21-2018, 08:44 AM
How much longer will the AE of Horns be available? I'm guessing until sell out? Which might be.....:orely:

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 08:52 AM
Well, there are 140 left. I would have thought it would have sold out quicker since a person buying it is getting a Joe Hill sig as well.

Beverly Marsh
11-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Well, there are 140 left. I would have thought it would have sold out quicker since a person buying it is getting a Joe Hill sig as well.

Ah perfect. Thanks Mike! I never know how to check availability on these things :redface1:

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 09:02 AM

Ah perfect. Thanks Mike! I never know how to check availability on these things :redface1:
Just click on the arrow next to how many you want to buy. When the number stops, that's how many are left. Then I always bring it back down to 1. Just be careful that you don't continue to far or you will end up buying all of them.

Br!an
11-21-2018, 10:14 AM

Just click on the arrow next to how many you want to buy. When the number stops, that's how many are left. Then I always bring it back down to 1. Just be careful that you don't continue to far or you will end up buying all of them.

:doh:

webstar1000
11-21-2018, 10:34 AM

:doh:

lol that would be a big mistake.

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 10:48 AM
Sorry if I said something wrong. Just trying to help :shrug:.

vincent
11-21-2018, 10:56 AM
I do the same thing, just click the plus or up sign to check how many left.

Father Cody
11-21-2018, 11:48 AM

You didn’t say anything wrong

webstar1000
11-21-2018, 11:57 AM

I concur.

Br!an
11-21-2018, 12:44 PM

I concur.

Not a thing.

The doh emoji was in regard to buying them all, not your post.

MikeDuke
11-21-2018, 12:58 PM

I concur.

Not a thing.

The doh emoji was in regard to buying them all, not your post.
Got you Brian. All good with me.

zelig
11-26-2018, 09:18 PM
Hi All. For those who ordered the Misery Macro print, they will be shipping this week.

jeffingoff
11-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Just got the Suntup mug email. You failed to mention in the announcement that it is perfect for sipping Kool-Aid.

firemonkey66
11-27-2018, 08:49 AM
Haha, ‘highly unlimited,’ I like it:)

Brian861
11-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Just got the Suntup mug email. You failed to mention in the announcement that it is perfect for sipping Kool-Aid.

+1

LetoAtreides
11-27-2018, 02:51 PM
Matching lettered non-King set still available. Send me a PM if interested.

Brian861
11-27-2018, 04:25 PM

+1

If I'd known I was going to get my negative rep cherry popped with this post; I would have put more thought behind it. :shrug:

Randall Flagg
11-27-2018, 04:45 PM
I kinda like the Kool-Aid reference. Particularly on this the 40th (November 18, 1978) anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre, and the (November 27, 1978) anniversary of the George Moscone, Harvey Milk murders. I lived (still do) in the San Francisco Bay Area at the time, and those were dark and terrible times, but the Kool-Aid reference is important as it just reminds people how one person, one thing, one idea can hold a bit too much sway.

As a reference to Suntup, it's an odd compliment, but I felt it was in good humor and taste.

Br!an
11-27-2018, 05:56 PM

+1

If I'd known I was going to get my negative rep cherry popped with this post; I would have put more thought behind it. :shrug:

You never would have received negative rep if the member who gave it to you was capable of any thought.

It must be the anti-Kool-Aid lobby. :wtf:

I would give you positive rep, but I have to spread it around first.

Brian861
11-27-2018, 07:06 PM

+1

You never would have received negative rep if the member who gave it to you was capable of any thought.

Appreciated, Brian!

webstar1000
11-28-2018, 05:40 AM
Looking to buy Letter X of the Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio:)

jeffingoff
11-28-2018, 06:48 AM

+1

I'd give both you Brians positive rep but you're both past rep receivers of mine and therefore ineligible at this time.

I'm a little surprised that I didn't get negative rep since Brian got negative rep for agreeing with me.

MikeDuke
11-28-2018, 07:02 AM
I would do the same but I can't yet. I am just waiting patiently for HHH and it is cool that the gift ed of Horns will also be signed for those who could not get a limited.

Lookwhoitis
11-28-2018, 08:35 AM
just saying... it wasnt me! lol
(only stated because i once made what was construed as an anti kool aid quip in this thread, rofl)

Br!an
11-28-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm a little surprised that I didn't get negative rep since Brian got negative rep for agreeing with me.

It's possible that the person isn't able to give you rep since they've recently done so.

Brian861
11-28-2018, 10:37 AM

+1

I'd give both you Brians positive rep but you're both past rep receivers of mine and therefore ineligible at this time.

I don't want to derail the thread any further beyond this post but wanted to say thanks to those that gave me positive rep. As Jeff stated in the spoiler tag above, I merely replied "+1" to his post and didn't want to steal his thunder.

I find it hilarious, Jeff that I received a negative for such a short post. Hence the reason I stated what I did.

Unfortunately for Paul perhaps, the Kool-Aid quips will probably always be a thing associated with the press; Horns especially. As I'm immature and easily amused, I'll probably continue to +1, etc said quips from the masses. So negative rep away if you must. I guess I won't get the free toaster for being negative rep free this year :cry:

Related: So stoked for the forthcoming HHH release!

Father Cody
11-28-2018, 11:00 AM

+1

I don't want to derail the thread any further beyond this post but wanted to say thanks to those that gave me positive rep. As Jeff stated in the spoiler tag above, I merely replied "+1" to his post and didn't want to steal his thunder.

I find it hilarious, Jeff that I received a negative for such a short post. Hence the reason I stated what I did.

Unfortunately for Paul perhaps, the Kool-Aid quips will probably always be a thing associated with the press; Horns especially. As I'm immature and easily amused, I'll probably continue to +1, etc said quips from the masses. So negative rep away if you must. I guess I won't get the free toaster for being negative rep free this year :cry:

+1

Beverly Marsh
11-29-2018, 05:00 AM

+1 Thanks Mike!

Beverly Marsh
11-29-2018, 05:01 AM

+1 :biggrin1:

Beverly Marsh
11-29-2018, 05:04 AM

+1

+1

++1

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 05:54 AM

+1 Thanks Mike!
Your welcome.

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 08:39 AM
BOOM! Got my matching letter for the paperweight requested. Cool idea Paul to use those extra keys:)

ur2ndbiggestfan
11-29-2018, 08:44 AM
I was 2 late 4 the 1st paperweight, but I was lucky to get the enclosed keys like a breeze.

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 08:45 AM
That is very cool. Putting the extra keys like that.

firemonkey66
11-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Damn, I’m glad I was looking at my email! Bought one to match my lettered and one to match my numbered:)

zelig
11-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Picture for those who missed it. We had some fun with this one.

https://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/misery-pw-shop2.jpg

ur2ndbiggestfan
11-29-2018, 09:47 AM
Are these numbered? I ordered so fast I didn't even pay attention!

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 09:48 AM
Are these numbered? I ordered so fast I didn't even pay attention!

yes and lettered

Dr. Dawg
11-29-2018, 09:59 AM
I couldn't resist- order is placed!

wolfehr
11-29-2018, 11:06 AM
Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Curious how others are using theirs!

Hunchback Jack
11-29-2018, 11:17 AM
ORDERED! Just a matching Numbered for me.

Father Cody
11-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Does anyone use, or plan to use, the Suntup paperweights as actual paperweights?

I’m nervous about scratching my IT paperweight so it’s more a piece of art than paperweight for me. Plan to do the same with this one.

Same way as you.

amd013
11-29-2018, 11:42 AM

Same way as you.

I don't think I have ever actually needed a paper-weight. It will just be art for me.

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 11:44 AM

Same way as you.

I don't think I have ever actually needed a paper-weight. It will just be art for me.

They look great on the shelf:) Thats where mine go!

ur2ndbiggestfan
11-29-2018, 11:50 AM
I'm using mine strictly for self defense.

zelig
11-29-2018, 11:59 AM
I’ll make you a paperweight slipcase to protect it.

Kidding.

wolfehr
11-29-2018, 12:08 PM

Kidding.

Haha, you know we’d buy it :)

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 12:10 PM

Kidding.

100%. The only thing I do not collect that Paul makes is the prints. I know they are the best out there but I have so much artwork on my walls now that I have no more space!!!

PS: Heath.. I now own your avatar:) :smile_002:

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 12:23 PM

Kidding.

100%. The only thing I do not collect that Paul makes is the prints. I know they are the best out there but I have so much artwork on my walls now that I have no more space!!!

You know Kris, if you really wanted them, you could get the box that Paul sells to put them in. Just sayin.

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 12:28 PM

Kidding.

You know Kris, if you really wanted them, you could get the box that Paul sells to put them in. Just sayin.

Nope, I will not buy art that is not hung to be seen. With collecting you just Have to draw a line in the sand someday my man....

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 12:35 PM
I understand Kris. I don't have the space either to hang them. I barely have the space for my Dali lithographs.

Patrick
11-29-2018, 12:40 PM
Ordered my paperweight earlier today. It’s going to look good on the shelf with the Georgie’s Boat paperweight and the snowglobes.

On the topic of art prints, I’m a subscriber. They are so much more beautiful than any online representation can depict. I keep ‘em all in the Suntup artcase for the time being.

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 12:46 PM
I am really close to doing that also Patrick. Really close.

Randall Flagg
11-29-2018, 01:31 PM

I'm going to take mine places, ala "Travels of The Mist Snowglobe", and take pics of it. I'll post some here as soon as I get to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

Hunchback Jack
11-29-2018, 01:31 PM
I also have no wall space to hang such prints. My wife is an artist (oils) so between my favour it's of her work and other artists work we have bought or have been given, wall space is at a premium.

And I agree with Kris; buying art and keeping it in a box would be a shame.

Brian861
11-29-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm using mine strictly for self defense.

+1 :lol:

zelig
11-29-2018, 01:54 PM
I also have no wall space to hang such prints. My wife is an artist (oils) so between my favour it's of her work and other artists work we have bought or have been given, wall space is at a premium.

Another way to consider the Covers prints that are in the folio box, is that it's an art portfolio. How many art portfolios are on our shelves that are not framed. As there are so many prints in this series, it's unlikely you will frame even a small percentage of them. But as a portfolio of loose prints, in a box, it's a really nice art portfolio. So it works framed or in the box. I have one or two on my walls, and the rest in the box, because I also don't have the wall space for them.

Patrick
11-29-2018, 01:57 PM
^ What Paul said.

wolfehr
11-29-2018, 02:05 PM

Kidding.

Nice! Happy to hear it stayed in the community! Do I have to pay you royalties now to keep my avatar? :P

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 02:15 PM

Kidding.

Nice! Happy to hear it stayed in the community! Do I have to pay you royalties now to keep my avatar? :P

Lol no your good mate

webstar1000
11-29-2018, 02:16 PM

Another way to consider the Covers prints that are in the folio box, is that it's an art portfolio. How many art portfolios are on our shelves that are not framed. As there are so many prints in this series, it's unlikely you will frame even a small percentage of them. But as a portfolio of loose prints, in a box, it's a really nice art portfolio. So it works framed or in the box. I have one or two on my walls, and the rest in the box, because I also don't have the wall space for them.

Never thought of it quite like that Paul.... but your right.

DoctorZaius
11-29-2018, 02:51 PM

Never thought of it quite like that Paul.... but your right.

Another idea reminds me of what I used to do with the cover art prints I had from Clive Barker's Books of Blood when I was single without kids and could hang these types of things.. There were six of them. I framed one and then placed the others in the frame behind it. I would rotate them every few months so the I was always seeing something fresh.

DoctorZaius
11-29-2018, 02:54 PM
I understand Kris. I don't have the space either to hang them. I barely have the space for my Dali lithographs.

I would love to see some of these!!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
11-29-2018, 03:25 PM
My original Monet's, Goya's, van Gogh's and Picasso's are all stored in the rafters in my garage for lack of room. I never could figure out where I stuck the darn Dali's.

Ricky
11-29-2018, 04:17 PM
Love the new paperweight! Gonna order one for sure. Will they have the blood spatter, or is it just a mock-up?

MikeDuke
11-29-2018, 05:45 PM

I would love to see some of these!!!
I have 3 so far. See post 506 and 551 in my thread and the last page of my thread. Thanks for the interest. Any remarks should be placed there so we don't de-rail this thread.

zelig
11-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Love the new paperweight! Gonna order one for sure. Will they have the blood spatter, or is it just a mock-up?

They will have the spatter.

Ricky
11-29-2018, 06:20 PM
:clap:

St. Troy
11-29-2018, 08:30 PM
I don't think I have ever actually needed a paper-weight.

You have lived a sheltered life.

MikeDuke
12-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Did you guys see the changes that Paul did to HHH? Subtle, but I think it makes the book look simply fantastic. Now I really can't wait to get my first book from Paul.

Br!an
12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Did you guys see the changes that Paul did to HHH? Subtle, but I think it makes the book look simply fantastic. Now I really can't wait to get my first book from Paul.

It looks fantastic! :excited:

MikeDuke
12-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Plus Paul updated the blog with a quick post about. As I said, I am very excited :drool:.
Paul is :onfire: and I am doing the happy :dance:.

zelig
12-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Hello hello. The Royal Keys paperweight limitation is 150 and there are 2 left. Over and out.

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Yuck yuck, not any more.

Well...maybe 1

firemonkey66
12-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Hello hello. The Royal Keys paperweight limitation is 150 and there are 2 left. Over and out.

Hey Paul, if there are only 150 made, does that mean that I can’t match my numbered 165? Or is the numbering sort of arbitrary?

zelig
12-03-2018, 10:14 PM
All numbers will match. Each cube will be engraved with your matching number or letter.

webstar1000
12-04-2018, 05:15 AM
All numbers will match. Each cube will be engraved with your matching number or letter.

SO COOL:)

firemonkey66
12-04-2018, 06:00 AM

Sweeet, thanks paul

LetoAtreides
12-04-2018, 01:13 PM
If you're really bummed out you didn't get a cube, you can always buy the lettered Misery on Betts right now. It will come with one :)

zelig
12-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Just arrived. Minty fresh...

http://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/HornsARCs.jpg

Randall Flagg
12-08-2018, 12:28 PM
I'm starting to feel horny...

Brian861
12-08-2018, 12:40 PM
I'm starting to feel horny...

What he said.......

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-08-2018, 12:47 PM
You ordered one too many!

That's okay, I'll take it off your hands.

MikeDuke
12-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Congrats to the people who get one of those. I still can't wait for my HHH.

peripheral
12-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Suntup is basically Hulkamania, circa 1989... Runnin wild.

jsmcmullen92
12-08-2018, 10:46 PM
I'll volunteer to re read this book for you and provide all feedback for one of those review copies [emoji6]

Just remember you and I held a United front for this book for all members :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jeffingoff
12-09-2018, 08:02 AM

Did you buy an edition of HORNS?

webstar1000
12-09-2018, 08:25 AM

Mikes on the non king track:)

MikeDuke
12-09-2018, 08:29 AM

Mikes on the non king track:)

Yes. Yes I am Kris. And happy to be there :biggrin:.

MikeDuke
12-09-2018, 08:30 AM

Yes I did.

Patrick
12-09-2018, 10:26 PM
Just arrived. Minty fresh...

http://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/HornsARCs.jpg
Beautiful! I’d love one of those to go with my inscribed ARC of the original edition - which is where I first read this novel.

Pasiuk57
12-10-2018, 04:53 AM
I NEED ONE OF THOSE HILL PROOFS!!

jeffingoff
12-12-2018, 06:50 AM
I need that ARC so I can have a reading copy that preserves my other reading copy (AGE) and my ogling copy (NUMBERED).

St. Troy
12-12-2018, 07:15 AM
"Ogling copy;" I like that (and may use it).

There could also be "fondling copy"...

MikeDuke
12-12-2018, 07:28 AM
Getting one of those would be cool.

jeffingoff
12-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Hey Paul, please pick both of my postcards. I'll have the shelf space for two ARCs of HORNS.

zelig
12-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Hey Paul, please pick both of my postcards. I'll have the shelf space for two ARCs of HORNS.

I think I might have accidentally shredded them with some bank statements. So if you don’t win, that’s probably why. :)

jeffingoff
12-13-2018, 03:13 PM

I think I might have accidentally shredded them with some bank statements. So if you don’t win, that’s probably why. :)

Crap! Well I’m just going to have to be content with getting that brass key in my Hill House package.

zelig
12-13-2018, 03:29 PM

Crap! Well I’m just going to have to be content with getting that brass key in my Hill House package.

Yes that one I’ve already packed for you along with the free lettered. So you’re in good shape.

jeffingoff
12-13-2018, 03:39 PM

Yes that one I’ve already packed for you along with the free lettered. So you’re in good shape.

Well you certainly know how to shut me up. Which is a minor miracle.

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-13-2018, 03:47 PM
I'm sending out free letters too. I've cut them out of the headlines of my newspapers so they are easy to read.

Brian861
12-14-2018, 10:41 AM
I'm sending out free letters too. I've cut them out of the headlines of my newspapers so they are easy to read.

Sounds like Paul may be receiving a ransom note soon.

Cook
12-15-2018, 11:48 AM
I am truly shocked with Paul's latest release posted on his website.
One of my all time Whelan favorites is finally for sale.

Thank you so much Paul... holy crap !!

vincent
12-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Yes that is a stunning print, congrats Paul on making that happen.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

zelig
12-15-2018, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys. It took some time, but I got'er done. It's really a beautiful print to see in person. We went through several proofs with Michael to get the colors just right.

https://suntup.press/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/GunslingerWhelanSmall.jpg

MikeDuke
12-15-2018, 12:48 PM
It does look awesome. I guess I can believe that they are already almost sold out. Way to go Paul.

webstar1000
12-15-2018, 01:40 PM
Wow.... second best cover to IT!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-15-2018, 02:29 PM
I think they're safe, those mutants look pretty slow.

peripheral
12-15-2018, 07:24 PM
Wow. This is bloody magnificent...

zelig
12-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Production update: Misery paperweights are scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Tuesday). Will get those packed and turned around as quickly as we can. And on Wednesday a certain book will be officially published, and shipping will begin. There's also the mugs that will go out around the same time. Lots of shipping this month...

Brian861
12-17-2018, 03:12 PM
Production update: Misery paperweights are scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Tuesday). Will get those packed and turned around as quickly as we can. And on Wednesday a certain book will be officially published, and shipping will begin. There's also the mugs that will go out around the same time. Lots of shipping this month...

:excited:

firemonkey66
12-17-2018, 03:22 PM

Now I’m starting to feel the Christmas spirit:)

Dr. Dawg
12-17-2018, 07:14 PM

I’ve been waiting for these- I’m so excited! Slow Mutants in just a couple of weeks will be my first Covers Collection print and is an unexpected bonus!

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 05:57 AM
Wednesday. Sweet.

webstar1000
12-18-2018, 06:05 AM
Wednesday. Sweet.

Mike buddy... I am hoping you get that special key man. You would be so happy! The most of all I bet:) GOod luck brother!

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 06:10 AM
Wednesday. Sweet.

Mike buddy... I am hoping you get that special key man. You would be so happy! The most of all I bet:) GOod luck brother!
Thanks Kris. We shall see. It would be very exciting.

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 06:39 AM

Fantastic news! Hopefully I'll be off of work and lounging in my smoking jacket when HILL HOUSE lands on me and some undocumented trespasser steals my shoes. Wait, that veered a bit.

Needless to say, 10 seconds after the book is awash in my drool, I'll be checking Suntup.press for a new countdown clock.

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 07:00 AM
Right, I forgot about the countdown clock. It's an easy and simple way to figure out when your wallet is going to get lighter :lol1:

zelig
12-18-2018, 07:07 AM
Needless to say, 10 seconds after the book is awash in my drool, I'll be checking Suntup.press for a new countdown clock.

No countdown clock this time. Just me on a FB live with lots to talk about.

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 07:09 AM

Awe man, I don't do FB. Well, I might have to make an exception this time. Once we know the date that it will be put online.

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 07:17 AM

Why does this worry me?

webstar1000
12-18-2018, 07:44 AM

Why does this worry me?

Worry you? It excites me. lol

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 07:49 AM

Why does this worry me?

Worry you? It excites me. lol

I should be thrilled. But something about "with lots to talk about" gives me pause. I don't want pause. I am not a man o' pause! I want books. Kick ass books. He could have said "exciting news' or "so much to share!" but no, he said "with lots to talk about." That's what my wife says when she sees what I've spent on books.
"When you get home from work, we need to talk!"
"About what, my honey-best-friend-champion-woman-lady-love?"
"We have lots to talk about."

See what I'm getting at? Also, I have anxiety issues. So there's that.

vincent
12-18-2018, 08:09 AM
With ‘Salem’s Lots to talk about? :-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

zelig
12-18-2018, 08:13 AM
Exciting news!
So much to share!

(Feel better now?) :smile:

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Personally, I just can't wait to get the shipping notice email. Everything else will unfold in time.

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Exciting news!
So much to share!

YES. Thank you. Now I'm just spamming refresh on the Suntup FB page.

zelig
12-18-2018, 08:39 AM
Exciting news!
So much to share!

Won't be today... will send an email. ;-)

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 08:44 AM
Exciting news!
So much to share!

Won't be today... will send an email. ;-)

Ha, don't worry about me! You are a busy man and have many better things to do than try to tamp down my anxiety.

I look forward to the email and everything that follows!

Brian861
12-18-2018, 10:30 AM
The Haunting of Hill House Lettered Raffle (https://darkregions.com/blogs/news/the-haunting-of-hill-house-deluxe-lettered-edition-raffle-2-500-value)

ICry4Oy
12-18-2018, 10:31 AM
:excited:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/hhspw.jpg

jeffingoff
12-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Got the email and I accept your date, Paul! Your platonic, appropriate, one-sided date!

RichardX
12-18-2018, 03:52 PM
Paul-
Is there any specific portfolio-type book that you can recommend for storing the covers collection items? I seem to recall you may have sold something along those lines a while back. The boxes are starting to mount up and although I've framed a few, I can't frame them all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

MikeDuke
12-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Looking forward to the FB announcements.

zelig
12-18-2018, 05:27 PM
Paul-
Is there any specific portfolio-type book that you can recommend for storing the covers collection items? I seem to recall you may have sold something along those lines a while back. The boxes are starting to mount up and although I've framed a few, I can't frame them all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, we sell an archival folio box sized to fit either the large or small prints. The prints can be stored in these boxes without the white backing board. I would recommend you remove that backing board if you will store them in the folio box. They also don't even need to be in the plastic sleeve, but that's up to you. I store my set with just the print, and the interleaving glassine sheet. Thanks for asking!

Here's a link to the box:

ARCHIVAL ART FOLIO BOX (https://shop.suntup.press/products/archival-art-folio-box-1)

Brian861
12-19-2018, 12:20 AM
Got the email and I accept your date, Paul! Your platonic, appropriate, one-sided date!

I'll be at work :cry:

MikeDuke
12-19-2018, 06:00 AM

I'll be at work :cry:
Don't cry Brian. You can watch the replay :excited:.

Beverly Marsh
12-19-2018, 10:25 AM
If there are any book announcements on the FB live someone please post on here ASAP! SOME of us have to work :rolleyes:

Brian861
12-19-2018, 10:31 AM
If there are any book announcements on the FB live someone please post on here ASAP! SOME of us have to work :rolleyes:

The last payment for Horns is in a week or so. So I'll be ready for the next payment plan :)

MikeDuke
12-19-2018, 10:35 AM
Way to go Brian. I will try to watch live at 7:00 EST. If not, I will just watch the replay tomorrow.

webstar1000
12-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Mike Duke shout out from Paul!! Loved t!

Hunchback Jack
12-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Congrats to Mike Duke and Kris for the shout-out from Paul.
Congrats to the winners of the three Horns ARCs
Congrats to the winners of the two HHH ARCs

And thanks, Paul, for everything!

HBJ

firemonkey66
12-19-2018, 04:35 PM
What did Paul hold up as the hint to the next production... too damn small:)

MikeDuke
12-19-2018, 05:40 PM
Wow, that was totally unexpected . Really and truly. To be mentioned like that, I don't know what to say. Thanks Paul. I really do appreciate it more than you know. I am so excited to get HHH and start my journey. Wow. Just wow. I am excited for Horns and then see what comes after that.
But on to the book. The numbered looks really nice. I already have a shelf setup. But again, that was totally unexpected. And to Kris as well. He and Becca have been great help to me in Suntup land. I am anxiously awaiting my book. I have to say it again. Thanks for the mention Paul.
Last but not least, congrats to all the winners.

jeffingoff
12-19-2018, 08:11 PM
I was blown away with the FB Live event. So awesome that Paul thought of the spacers for the HILL HOUSE editions. I was wondering how I'd shelf mine and I should have known that Paul would have a fix. I can't wait to hear about the next book. So awesome.

zelig
12-19-2018, 11:21 PM
Thanks all, pleased you enjoyed the video.

I wasn't planning on teasing the next book, but had that on the table so held it up. I can see now that it was so small you couldn't tell what it was... There is a teaser video planned for Jan 15h, 2019 anyway, so that will be the official teaser.

Wow, that was totally unexpected . Really and truly. To be mentioned like that, I don't know what to say. Thanks Paul. I really do appreciate it more than you know. I am so excited to get HHH and start my journey. Wow. Just wow. I am excited for Horns and then see what comes after that.
But on to the book. The numbered looks really nice. I already have a shelf setup. But again, that was totally unexpected. And to Kris as well. He and Becca have been great help to me in Suntup land. I am anxiously awaiting my book. I have to say it again. Thanks for the mention Paul.
Last but not least, congrats to all the winners.

Mike, I thought you'd like that. ;-)

I was blown away with the FB Live event. So awesome that Paul thought of the spacers for the HILL HOUSE editions. I was wondering how I'd shelf mine and I should have known that Paul would have a fix. I can't wait to hear about the next book. So awesome.

Jeff, that was fun.

T-Dogz_AK47
12-20-2018, 12:00 AM

I paused the video. To me, it looked like Paul held up a ring.

Maybe the next announcement will be a super deluxe edition of The Lord of the Rings.... :excited:

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

Brian861
12-20-2018, 02:13 AM

The last payment for Horns is in a week or so. So I'll be ready for the next payment plan :)

I knew it! I'm gonna be in a permanent payment plan cycle!

Awesome video, Paul and congrats again on all the success you've had thus far. Really looking forward to what 2019 has in store for us.

webstar1000
12-20-2018, 02:57 AM

Maybe the next announcement will be a super deluxe edition of The Lord of the Rings.... :excited:

I would die. Imagine!?????

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 03:36 AM

I thought it was a penny.

wolfehr
12-20-2018, 04:03 AM
Got my HHH shipping notice!!!!!!!!!! Closing on a house today and not sure which I’m more excited about :)

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 04:08 AM
Jeff, that was fun.

Maybe I'm just a nerd, but I thought the whole What Else Can You Do With Your Suntup Spacer bit was hilarious. I totally didn't expect that.

But really that whole video demonstrated that you are a collector and fan at heart. And you love what you do. That's why I'll always make shelf and budget space for Suntup.

Dr. Dawg
12-20-2018, 05:20 AM
I just watched a bit of the video again. I'm really blown away by both editions, but the the lettered in particular is definitely a "wow" piece.

MikeDuke
12-20-2018, 05:49 AM
"Suntup Editions
Your order is on the way."
What a great email to see this morning :flip2::clap::nana::excited:. Very exciting.
And yes Paul very un-expected to see that.

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-20-2018, 05:49 AM
I guess I missed something.
What contest?
But if it was on Facebook, that would explain it.

MikeDuke
12-20-2018, 05:55 AM
I think it was the post card contest. It was on the Suntup site. You send in a post card and you had a chance winning an ARC of Horns.

firemonkey66
12-20-2018, 06:45 AM

Or maybe a button...

zelig
12-20-2018, 07:03 AM
It wasn’t a ring.

webstar1000
12-20-2018, 07:50 AM
It wasn’t a ring.

maybe a penny? I cannot wait till the teaser:) It is hands down the coolest way to release a book. Years after Paul is gone they will still talk about the cool way he did each release and how beautiful these books are. Keep it up brother.... you got fans now and you cannot let a fan down. :couple:

Brian861
12-20-2018, 11:32 AM

Or maybe a button...

Sorry, guys. Through NASA's hi-tech satellite imaging system; it was discovered that it was actually a piece of lint Paul had removed from his pocket earlier in the broadcast.

We're watching you Mr. Suntup.....

T-Dogz_AK47
12-20-2018, 11:55 AM
Sorry, guys. Through NASA's hi-tech satellite imaging system; it was discovered that it was actually a piece of lint Paul had removed from his pocket earlier in the broadcast.

We're watching you Mr. Suntup.....

I think you're on to a winner there!:excited::clap:

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/1/13d09016-113c-4b95-be73-620fee4c1c7c-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds (https://beta.photobucket.com/u/T-Dogz_AK47/p/13d09016-113c-4b95-be73-620fee4c1c7c)

Brian861
12-20-2018, 12:52 PM
:rofl:

MikeDuke
12-20-2018, 01:36 PM
I hope everything is OK with my shipping. I just checked and it said that it was canceled\voided.
On the UPS site, up to it has a yellow bar and says Shipment Canceled in big yellow letters.
Underneath the yellow letters it says "Scheduled Delivery
Please check back later for scheduled delivery."

Then near the bottom of the page it says
"Shipment Voided 12/20/2018 2:12 P.M. US Voided Information Received "
Should I panic? I go into panic mode pretty easily with something like this. Although Paul hasn't sent me an email directly. So I
don't know what to think. Some one talk me off the ledge.

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Paul, I think we're going to need to see that list of suggested titles worthy of the Suntup treatment.

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 01:39 PM
I hope everything is OK with my shipping. I just checked and it said that it was canceled\voided.
On the UPS site, up to it has a yellow bar and says Shipment Canceled in big yellow letters. Then near the bottom of the page it says
"Shipment Voided 12/20/2018 2:12 P.M. US Voided Information Received "
Should I panic? I go into panic mode pretty easily with something like this. Although Paul hasn't sent me an email directly. So I
don't know what to think. Some one talk me off the ledge.

I'm sure it's all good. It's much worse if it says DELIVERED and you don't get it! It's still early in the shipping process and I'm sure it's just a paperwork thing. I'd keep an eye on it and if it becomes discolored or starts swelling, then I'd see Dr. Paul.

MikeDuke
12-20-2018, 01:41 PM
Hey Jeff. Just got an email from DR. Paul and all is good. It's nothing to worry about. He told me what happened and we are all cool. But I just freaked because it's the first time that has happened. But again, I am a OK.

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 01:44 PM
Hey Jeff. Just got an email from Paul and all is good. He told me what happened and we are all cool. But I just freaked because it's the first time that has happened. But again, I am a OK.

Great! That's good to hear.

It does suck when you're amped up and soooooo close to getting that sweet edition and it seems like something goes wrong. Very frustrating. But you're in good hands with Paul.

zelig
12-20-2018, 01:50 PM
Paul, I think we're going to need to see that list of suggested titles worthy of the Suntup treatment.

That would be giving too much away! You will see these books being released over the next 2 years. ;-)

jeffingoff
12-20-2018, 02:29 PM

That would be giving too much away! You will see these books being released over the next 2 years. ;-)

Fair enough! I'll see them released. I'll see them shipped. I'll see them on my shelves.

St. Troy
12-20-2018, 07:10 PM
...if it becomes discolored or starts swelling, then I'd see Dr. Paul.

On the other hand, if it becomes discolored or starts swelling after you have the book...unplug the phone and pull the shades. :drool:

Beverly Marsh
12-21-2018, 07:43 AM
Was the penny/ring/button/lint SK related?? :lol1:

jeffingoff
12-21-2018, 08:37 AM
The penny/ring/button/lint was in:
The Long Walk
Needful Things
Gerald's Game
Lisey's Story

Every character had a penny/ring/button/lint at one point or another during their lives whether King mentioned it or not.

jeffingoff
12-21-2018, 08:39 AM
The penny/ring/button/lint was in:
The Long Walk
Needful Things
Gerald's Game
Lisey's Story

Every character had a penny/ring/button/lint at one point or another during their lives whether King mentioned it or not.

Also: Bag of Bones.

webstar1000
12-21-2018, 08:40 AM

I would be SHOCKED if it was a King this fast. I would be a bettin man that it is not.

jeffingoff
12-21-2018, 09:14 AM

I would be SHOCKED if it was a King this fast. I would be a bettin man that it is not.

Yeah, I'd be surprised too.

zelig
12-21-2018, 09:39 AM
I should have just kept the darn eye on the table.

webstar1000
12-21-2018, 09:40 AM
I should have just kept the darn eye on the table.

:tongue1:

MLG
12-21-2018, 03:14 PM
I received shipping notice for the Horns ARC today. Paul, thanks you so much for the post card contest, I really enjoyed it and appreciate the gift!

Tommy
12-21-2018, 06:15 PM
I loVe my paperweight!!! Thank you, Paul!! :clap:

firemonkey66
12-21-2018, 09:16 PM
Got my paperweights today, they’re awesome:) also, the weight that matches my letter D misery has a letter D key inside it, which I’m pretty stoked about. Paul, were the key selections random or did the lettered weights have a matching letter key?

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/cf2a31c7-87d3-4247-8f9b-2ffe36bebc8b-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

webstar1000
12-22-2018, 03:00 AM
Got my paperweights today, they’re awesome:) also, the weight that matches my letter D misery has a letter D key inside it, which I’m pretty stoked about. Paul, were the key selections random or did the lettered weights have a matching letter key?

That’s awesome and by fluke as I asked Paul. Crazy lucky on your part!

MikeDuke
12-22-2018, 07:22 AM
Man, that does look pretty cool. And the fact that it matches your letter, perfect.

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-22-2018, 07:48 AM
Looks like The Penguin is winning the foot race.

Brian861
12-22-2018, 11:22 AM
That is a cool weight!

Hunchback Jack
12-22-2018, 01:45 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/930/IMG_1278.JPG

Two Suntup packages in two days (with one more on the way). Thanks for the Christmas cheer, Paul!

jeffingoff
12-22-2018, 04:04 PM
For those who are curious, Bad Moon is sell a Hill House.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shirley-Jackson-HAUNTING-OF-HILL-HOUSE-Signed-d-Limited-edition-Suntup-Press/312394288781?hash=item48bc268e8d:g:fd0AAOSwQH5cHYq I:sc:USPSPriority!60453!US!-1:rk:1:pf:0#shpCntId

MikeDuke
12-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Mine should arrive on Mon Jack. .

cit74
12-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Post tried to deliver today - but I was at work...so I will have to swing by on Monday to pick up my two Suntup boxes...cannot wait

Kingfan24
12-22-2018, 09:00 PM
Post tried to deliver today - but I was at work...so I will have to swing by on Monday to pick up my two Suntup boxes...cannot wait

Monday is a federal holiday Chad

MikeDuke
12-22-2018, 09:13 PM

Monday is a federal holiday Chad
Mine is being delivered buy UPS. That's what the tracking says. Are you saying that UPS's own tracking is wrong? Or does UPS not follow the 24th as a holiday.

zelig
12-22-2018, 09:16 PM
I received shipping notice for the Horns ARC today. Paul, thanks you so much for the post card contest, I really enjoyed it and appreciate the gift!

I loVe my paperweight!!! Thank you, Paul!! :clap:

Two Suntup packages in two days (with one more on the way). Thanks for the Christmas cheer, Paul!

No problem everyone, really pleased you like the goodies. That was lucky on the "D". I should check with the cube maker and see if he purposely put matching keys in there, but I very much doubt it. I just sent a bag full of keys, and he was to include them randomly, or at least with no thought as to what keys go where. It would have slowed the process down tremendously. So I'd say it's all a fluke. There was one or two others I saw on Facebook.

All of the Hill House orders have now shipped. What a relief. It gets pretty hectic during a book shipment, but it feel so good when you get done. Now I can shift my focus back to other things.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

zelig
12-22-2018, 09:18 PM
I also forgot to thank everyone who entered the Horns ARC postcard contest. My bad. Thank you everyone who entered, there were a lot of you. I enjoyed looking at all of the different cards, and fun things some of you wrote on them. Thanks for being a part of it.