PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #7 -UK Limited Edition Charlie the Choo Choo

Randall Flagg
01-31-2017, 01:48 PM
http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/logoEbay_x45.gif
AUCTION LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201802337845?)

For your consideration is UK Limited Edition of Stephen King's children's book "Charlie the Choo Choo" written as Beryl Evans. This book has a limited edition print enclosed that was signed by "Beryl Evans". Book comes in the slipcase as issued.

Theli
01-31-2017, 07:01 PM
So far it's pretty cheap. Those looking for a copy could do worse than to throw some sheckles to the Haven Foundation while getting a book they want.

wizardsrainbow
02-01-2017, 03:23 AM
I just tossed a sheckle

Randall Flagg
02-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Less than 1 hour left...

EXPLORER
02-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Well, need to keep bidding to win......... or at least boost the final price (for Havens sake) ...... Devil made me do it! 666

Merlin1958
02-07-2017, 01:21 PM
As an added bonus, if the winner is a member I will arrange for a, Ned Dameron remarque and sig for the winner, on me!!!

Edit: I believe I can get done what no one else has to date. A truly original remarque derived from "The Wastelands"!!!

Theli
02-07-2017, 01:25 PM
As an added bonus, if the winner is a member I will arrange for a, Ned Dameron remarque and sig for the winner, on me!!!

Edit: I believe I can get done what no one else has to date. A truly original remarque derived from "The Wastelands"!!!

That is enticing! 16 mins left!

Patrick
02-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Nice!

Merlin1958
02-07-2017, 01:37 PM

Nice!

Somehow I missed the opening, but hopefully it will have an impact!!!!

Edit: Nice!!! $127!!!!! If the winner is a member, PM me (cc: Jerome) and we can discuss the remarque and logistics!!!

EXPLORER
02-07-2017, 01:44 PM

Nice!

Edit: Nice!!! $127!!!!! If the winner is a member, PM me (cc: Jerome) and we can discuss the remarque and logistics!!!

BILL, You always have an IMPACT... like it or not!

Patrick
02-07-2017, 01:44 PM

Nice!

Bill, I just saw this and you got me to bid, so you had an impact. I should have gone higher though.

Merlin1958
02-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Glad I could help!!!

Merlin1958
02-07-2017, 02:00 PM

Nice!

Bill, I just saw this and you got me to bid, so you had an impact. I should have gone higher though.

Okay, Pats. Now you have to buy me a steak!!!! lol lol Maybe some chocolates as well, given the time of year!!! lol lol

webstar1000
02-08-2017, 04:02 AM
NICE JOB!

Merlin1958
02-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Winner, I'm on it. Give me a bit and it will be yours in the end!!!

Patrick
02-09-2017, 08:26 PM

Nice!

Okay, Pats. Now you have to buy me a steak!!!! lol lol Maybe some chocolates as well, given the time of year!!! lol lol
I would if I had won! Outbid, darn it. I caught it at the last minute and didn't think it fully through or I would have bid higher.

Then again, come to town and I'll buy dinner anyway!

Merlin1958
02-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Dameron Remarque has been arranged. Now is just the waiting game!!!! Ned, has assured me it will be something special!!!

EXPLORER
02-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Dameron Remarque has been arranged. Now is just the waiting game!!!! Ned, has assured me it will be something special!!!

A FABULOUS GESTURE.

HONKYTONKSMASH
02-12-2017, 06:20 PM

Awesome! Nicely done

EXPLORER
03-11-2018, 09:56 AM

A FABULOUS GESTURE.

Well.. if I never mentioned previously, the Remarque by Dameron was wonderful. and after carrying this UK Limited Edition Charlie the Choo Choo on many trips to many places, this 2017 Haven Fund win is now signed by Stephen King.

Merlin1958
03-11-2018, 11:54 AM

A FABULOUS GESTURE.

Well.. if I never mentioned previously, the Remarque by Dameron was wonderful. and after carrying this UK Limited Edition Charlie the Choo Choo on many trips to many places, this 2017 Haven Fund win is now signed by Stephen King.

:clap::clap::clap: