PDA

View Full Version : What King Characters would you like to see him revisit in his future novels?

Merlin1958
01-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Not sure where this thread should go, or if there is another like it but what the heck, right?

I always wanted to know more about, Danny Torrance and he was kind enough to share his thoughts about his future. My second favorite character to revisit would be, Charlie of course. Such a powerful girl with such a terrible power. What do you think became of her? What do you think, King thinks became of her?

Are there other characters you'd wish to know more about? Discuss...................

I always thought that, Charlie or Danny would show up in the Dark Tower world at some point. Alas, not to be............

Of course, as with most here I am sure I would like to see Ol' Travelin' jack make a comeback!!!

amd013
01-12-2017, 09:27 PM
I too would like to know what happened to Charlie. I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Seems the characters I want to see again are already dead.

wizardsrainbow
01-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Aileen....like to hear more about her and Roland...can't remember from Marvel Comics...did she actually become a Gunslinger? Meet her demise at Jerricho Hill?

Beverly Marsh
01-13-2017, 04:38 AM
Stu and Frannie. Did they move to Maine? What became of the Free Zone?
I've often wondered how things ended up for everyone years after the flu....

Randall Flagg
01-13-2017, 05:58 AM
This thread belongs in Gilead. I'll be moving it there shortly.

Merlin1958
01-18-2017, 05:09 PM
What ever you say, El Jefe!!!!

Theli
01-24-2017, 11:17 AM
I too would like to know what happened to Charlie. I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Seems the characters I want to see again are already dead.

How about the other Charlie? From Rage. Wonder if he ever was released and how his time was spent where he was held. Could be an interesting concept for a novel.