PDA

View Full Version : Did Balazar and his crew attend the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy?

Isamu Dyson
06-22-2016, 12:36 PM
Throughout the entirety of the shootout at The Leaning Tower, I got the sense that Roland and Eddie were (for the most part, at least) standing out in the open while the mafia goons completely failed to hit the duo outside of a bit of buckshot...or perhaps birdshot, given how ineffective it was...scraping Eddie at an angle.

fernandito
06-30-2016, 09:37 AM
Yeah, they're dolts.

But they kinda have to be otherwise they would have killed Eddie and Roland and the series would have stopped at book 2.

Isamu Dyson
06-30-2016, 11:49 AM
Yeah, they're dolts.

But they kinda have to be otherwise they would have killed Eddie and Roland and the series would have stopped at book 2.

Did you too get the sense that Roland and Eddie were taking shots out in the open and not bothering to seek cover? The only real tactical bit of maneuver I picked up on was Eddie sliding across the floor like a combination disco-fiend/baseball player.

This isn't a complaint, mind you, but me trying to find out if the way I envisioned the scene playing out was close to how others pictured it.

Jon
07-07-2016, 06:37 PM
I got the same image. I wondered why the tactic..or lack of such. Then I thought "He is such a bad ass!"