PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Queen

ATG
01-27-2008, 03:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/xSwtLilAngel666x/miss-transvestite002.jpg

She's gorgeous, isn't she? In fact, she was gorgeous enough to win this beauty pageant she entered.

Guys are probably getting pretty excited just by the pictures. Hell, I was and I thought I'd hit that if I had a chance.

The only problem?

She's the winner of...

Thailand's Miss Transvestite 2005.

http://thesickest.blogspot.com/2008/01/miss-beauty-queen.html

Wuducynn
01-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Interesting..I did select no before reading the spoiler, not because I haven't seen transvestites that do a real good job looking like a woman but because skinny, oriental chicks do nothing for me.

cozener
01-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah...the tranny is hot. I've seen a few that could fool anyone.

Ruthful
01-27-2008, 07:45 PM
I suppose, in a very androgynous sort of way.

Personally, I prefer women whose bodies/faces accententuate their feminine features-kind of like those stone carvings from indigenous cultures, albeit with slightly less exaggerated features-and I haven't seen any shemales/transvestites who could pull off that look succesfully.

Bethany
01-27-2008, 07:54 PM

Personally, I prefer women whose bodies/faces accententuate their feminine features-kind of like those stone carvings from indigenous cultures, albeit with slightly less exaggerated features-and I haven't seen any shemales/transvestites who could pull off that look succesfully.

pics or stfu as the saying goes.

ATG
01-27-2008, 07:57 PM

pics or stfu as the saying goes.

:thumbsup:

Letti
01-27-2008, 11:23 PM
For my part - I mighr be crazy - I don't like when women or men are oh so perfect - like marbel. I need something more than a beautiful face and a perfect body.

Wuducynn
01-28-2008, 05:42 AM
For my part - I mighr be crazy - I don't like when women or men are oh so perfect - like marbel. I need something more than a beautiful face and a perfect body.

Well "perfection" is all a matter of perspective. The above "lady" is not perfect at all for me, like I said. While for some she is.

ATG
01-28-2008, 07:31 AM
:)

Jon
01-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Interesting..I did select no before reading the spoiler, not because I haven't seen transvestites that do a real good job looking like a woman but because skinny, oriental chicks do nothing for me.

Ditto!

jayson
01-28-2008, 07:34 AM

so it's the oriental dudes that do it for you?

William50
01-28-2008, 07:42 AM
I didn't think she was hot even before the spoiler. Way too skinny for my taste!

ATG
01-28-2008, 07:47 AM
Tied at 7 7.

lol

Wuducynn
01-28-2008, 08:10 AM
so it's the oriental dudes that do it for you?

Cute, actually oriental women who are voluptious, which while are few, do exist. I find them sexy.

jayson
01-28-2008, 08:20 AM
yeah, that does make a nice combination

William50
01-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Ok I guess. They still aren't as hot as someone like Shakira!

Ruthful
01-28-2008, 09:52 AM
You know who's hot?

Rita Moreno.

I saw a picture of her in AARP Magazine a few years ago, which was stunning.

I think she was in her late 60s or early 70s at the time-granted, I don't know if she still looks like that, and it was probably airbrushed like every other magazine photo-shoot.

Still...

Storyslinger
01-28-2008, 10:04 AM
I selected no, because I knew about this before I came here, also, I agree with CK's statement, it does nothing for me.

Ruthful
01-28-2008, 10:10 AM
He kind of looks like a Thai Wynona Ryder.

jayson
01-28-2008, 10:15 AM
rita moreno? yeah, if i were 100 yrs older and she was 100 yrs younger i'd be all over that :lol:

LadyHitchhiker
02-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Hmmm .Like me?

Letti
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmmm .Like me?

Yes, like you. :rose:

Well "perfection" is all a matter of perspective. The above "lady" is not perfect at all for me, like I said. While for some she is.

When I wrote perfect I meant what the media wanted us to think perfect.
Anyway in my dictionary there isn't the word "perfect". Nothing and noone is perfect. (Thank God.)
There are so many types of women (tall, short, thin, plump... etc.) who are beautiful.

Jean
02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
which lady do we mean? I can see three in the picture. I like the one in the middle.

Wuducynn
02-04-2008, 06:25 AM
which lady do we mean?

The shemale on the right is the one accepting the award.

ZoNeSeeK
02-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Real fur? I wonder if a PETA psychopath is waiting nearby with a bucket of pig brains and blood to throw at them ;)

cozener
02-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Cute, actually oriental women who are voluptious, which while are few, do exist. I find them sexy.True that, I've dated a couple, one of them for 3 years. I've noticed that Korean women are more likely to have that kind of build than other Asian women. Although the one I dated for a long time was Chinese.

Matt
02-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Man or woman, I would break that in half.

I voted "no" before I read the spoiler. Its not that its a man, I just don't find the "12 year old boy" look very attractive.

jayson
02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Cute, actually oriental women who are voluptious, which while are few, do exist. I find them sexy.True that, I've dated a couple, one of them for 3 years. I've noticed that Korean women are more likely to have that kind of build than other Asian women. Although the one I dated for a long time was Chinese.

i think CK actually said it, though i completely agree.

ATG
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Tied poll. lulz.