PDA

View Full Version : Great Music - Round 1: 1960-1964 (Group 10 of 16) - Tiebreaker

mae
03-28-2016, 07:50 AM
For the tiebreaker poll, please choose one to move on to the next round.

IMPORTANT! Please do not simply vote on name recognition (or lack thereof) alone. Please do listen to each nomination and then make your choice. Even if you think you know a track well, it's still worth giving it a listen for a refresher.

The poll will run for four days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

The nominees are (please let me know if any video doesn't play for you):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dUvis6hqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8YYasQa_g

mae
04-02-2016, 10:31 AM
"Johnny Angel" moves on.

Tommy
04-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Damn, I don't think I voted in this one and I certainly would have gone for Ray Charles.

T-Dogz_AK47
04-02-2016, 11:08 AM
WFT!!! I never saw this. With so many polls all at once, this got buried! :wtf:

I would have voted for RAY CHARLES!!! :arg:

Only 9 votes.... This poll should have stayed open longer or been more prominently displayed. Definitely too many polls are running all at once IMHO....

T-Dogz_AK47
04-02-2016, 11:18 AM
How about keeping this poll open for another few hours to allow people who missed the chance to vote to do so?

Most polls are receiving between 15 - 17 votes at the moment. As this poll only received 9 votes, I'm sure there are others beside Tommy and myself who would have wanted to vote....

Tommy
04-02-2016, 11:20 AM
Well I legitimately don't remember if I voted here or not but I don't think so...

mae
04-02-2016, 11:21 AM
This was open as long as all other tiebreaker polls, four days. I think that's a fair amount. Once a poll closes there's no way to reopen it, at least for me. And that wouldn't be fair to the other tiebreakers who all got the same amount of time.

There are of course an lot of polls by necessity, so please don't forget to use the main Overview thread which contains links to each poll on the schedule, so you can quickly click through and see if you've missed anything.