PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 10 Movies of 2015

fernandito
01-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Since we're all a sucker for lists!

I'm holding off on this until I catch The Revenant over the weekend. Also want to catch The Big Short at some point.

If you already have your list set in stone, let's see it!

webstar1000
01-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Jurassic World
Star Wars
The Revenant
Kingsman
Mad Max
Terminator Genysis (Don't hate me... I really liked this)
The Gift
Striaght Outta Compton
Trainwreck
The Visit (ONLY because I did not see it coming as strange as that is... I thought it was a nice surprise. I enjoyed this more than It Follows to be honest)

Tommy
01-04-2016, 10:16 AM
10. The Hateful Eight
9. The Hateful Eight
8. The Hateful Eight
7. The Hateful Eight
6. The Hateful Eight
5. The Hateful Eight
4. The Hateful Eight
3. The Hateful Eight
2. The Hateful Eight
1. The Hateful Eight

webstar1000
01-04-2016, 10:17 AM
10. The Hateful Eight
9. The Hateful Eight
8. The Hateful Eight
7. The Hateful Eight
6. The Hateful Eight
5. The Hateful Eight
4. The Hateful Eight
3. The Hateful Eight
2. The Hateful Eight
1. The Hateful Eight

The ONLY reason i have not put this on my list.. and I may change it... is I have not seen it. I am this weekend though!!!

Heather19
01-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Well out of the ones I've seen so far they would be:

1. The Hateful Eight
2. It Follows
3. Goodnight Mommy
4. Krampus
5. Jurassic World

I have not yet seen The Revenant, The Martian, The Visit or Room, among some others. As for the other 2015 films I've seen, they don't make it onto my list.

fernandito
01-04-2016, 11:14 AM
THE ROOM!

Damn I really want to see that too.
Fuuuuuuudgeeeeee, so many good movies I still need to catch.

Ricky
01-04-2016, 11:30 AM
My list is based on all the films I've seen this year, not just what was released this year. So...

(in no particular order)

1. Whiplash
2. American Sniper
3. Ex Machina
4. The Visit
5. The Babadook
6. Goosebumps
7. Spotlight
8. Krampus
9. The Ref
10. The Gift

If I had seen The Hateful Eight just a few days earlier, it would have made it onto my list for sure.

Tommy
01-04-2016, 11:42 AM
My non-smartass list but not set in stone cause I haven't seen a lot I need to.

10. It Follows
09. Ant-Man
08. An Irrational Man
07. The Gift
06. Kingsmen
05. American Sniper
04. Sicario
03. The Martian
02. Mad Max: Fury Road
01. The Hateful Eight

killjoy72
01-04-2016, 01:18 PM
In no particular order---

It Follows
Ex Machina
Mad Max: Fury Road
Sicario
Krampus
Inside Out
Jurassic World
Ant-Man
Mission Impossible: Rogue nation
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

There's still a lot I haven't seen, but plan to this year: The Martian, Hateful Eight, Room, The Revenant, Trainwreck, etc.

becca69
01-04-2016, 02:31 PM
My 10 favorite movies in 2015 (I didn't see many movies that were actually released in 2015 or this list might be different)

Ex Machina
In the Heart of the Sea
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Visit
It Follows
Terminator Genisys
Krampus
Crimson Peak
Trainwreck
Goosebumps

Mattrick
01-04-2016, 04:32 PM
THE ROOM!

Damn I really want to see that too.
Fuuuuuuudgeeeeee, so many good movies I still need to catch.

Its ROOM. Don't confuse it with Tommy Wiseau haha

My list as it is now (may change by the time I see more)

1. Room
2. Ex Machina
3. Mad Max Fury Road
4. Inside Out
5. Spotlight
6. Sicario
7. The Martian
8. Beasts of No Nation
9. Crimson Peak
10. Bridge of Spies

webstar1000
01-04-2016, 04:45 PM
I need to see Room. Can see it anywhere here:(

fernandito
01-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Sicario was so fucking sick. Gd I love that movie.

Still Servant
01-06-2016, 05:25 PM
I will revise my list for here. When I put it on the website, I hadn't seen The Hateful Eight yet. I still have to see Creed, Room and The Revenant. Also, I did 15 because fuck it.

1) Mad Max: Fury Road
2) Inside Out
3) Ex Machina
4) The Hateful Eight
5) The Martian
6) Spotlight
7) Sicario
8 ) Star Wars: The Force Awakens
9) Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
10) Straight Outta Compton
11) Jurassic World
12) Trainwreck
13) Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
14) Spy
15) Kingsman: The Secret Service

Click Here (http://popculturedmoviemi.wix.com/popculturedmoviemike#!my-top-15-favorite-films-of-2015/c1av1) if you want to read some of my thoughts on these films.

Side note: I asked my local theater if I could have the Sicario poster and they said yes. Nobody wanted it I guess.

webstar1000
01-06-2016, 05:41 PM
I was VERY disappointed with Hateful 8... At almost a 3 hour runtime... It was too long. I will be leaving it off my top 10 list...

DanHocker
01-11-2016, 02:31 PM
These are my favorites, not necessarily the best movies, just the ones I enjoyed the most. The order also isn't really important either.

The Martian
Ant-Man
Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Sicario
Kingsmen: The Secret Service
American Ultra
What We Do In The Shadows

My list originally had The Hateful 8 on it, but I really felt like I had to drop it from the list. While I liked the movie a lot, with the 3 hour run time and it's slow pace I don't really see myself going back to it again.

fernandito
01-11-2016, 02:36 PM
After seeing some of the heavy weights this weekend, I feel a little more confident in my list. Still a bunch from last year I need to see tho.

10.The Gift
9. Ant-Man
8. Ex Machina
7. American Sniper
6. The Big Short
5. The Hateful Eight
4. Beasts of No Nation
3. Sicario
2. Spotlight
1. The Revenant

Mattrick
01-11-2016, 03:51 PM
1. Room
2. Ex Machina
3. Mad Max Fury Road
4. Inside Out
5. Spotlight
6. Sicario
7. The Martian
8. Brooklyn
9. Beasts of No Nation
10. Crimson Peak

Hon mentions: Bridge of Spies, Trainwreck, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

mae
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Haven't seen some of the contenders yet, but my tentative Top 10 probably looks like this:

The Revenant
Sicario
Ex Machina
The Martian
The Hateful Eight
Carol
Anomalisa
Beasts of No Nation
Inside Out

Jean
01-12-2016, 02:46 AM
Of all the films listed here I've only seen The Visit, which was very enjoyable, and The Babadook, which was awesome

Heather19
01-12-2016, 05:35 AM
I redid my top 5 after seeing The Revenant (which was excellent) The only ones remaining that I really want to see are Room, The Martian, The Visit, and Spotlight.

1. The Hateful Eight
2. It Follows
3. Goodnight Mommy
4. The Revenant
5. Krampus

Feev, how was The Big Short? We almost went to see it a few weekends ago but I wasn't sure I'd like it.

fernandito
01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Feev, how was The Big Short? We almost went to see it a few weekends ago but I wasn't sure I'd like it.
It was great, but beware; it is very, VERY techno babble. The writers did the best they could to 'dumb down' the esoteric terms (they do these via some cleverly used celebrity cameos, you'll see what I mean), but the dialogue and pacing is so frenetic you might find yourself losing the train of thought at times.

All the actors are on top of their game tho, and you'll leave the theater dumbfounded and outraged at how the ongoing greed of the banks and Wall Street allowed (and continues to allow) a collapse of this magnitude.

Mattrick
01-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Of all the films listed here I've only seen The Visit, which was very enjoyable, and The Babadook, which was awesome

Bears must watch Room and Ex Machina.

Mattrick
01-12-2016, 01:11 PM
It was great, but beware; it is very, VERY techno babble. The writers did the best they could to 'dumb down' the esoteric terms (they do these via some cleverly used celebrity cameos, you'll see what I mean), but the dialogue and pacing is so frenetic you might find yourself losing the train of thought at times.

All the actors are on top of their game tho, and you'll leave the theater dumbfounded and outraged at how the ongoing greed of the banks and Wall Street allowed (and continues to allow) a collapse of this magnitude.

I really liked The Big Short too. The pace was so frantic it felt like it contained enough content for a 3 hour film. Carrell stole the show. Loved they introduced Baum as a complete asshole when he really was the most sympathetic and guilt-ridden. Gosling got a laugh almost every line, impecable delivery.

Jean
01-12-2016, 01:33 PM
have downloaded Room, will watch tomorrow

you sure about Ex Machina? you know bears trust you http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_grin.gif (http://s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/bear_grin.gif.html)

Mattrick
01-12-2016, 01:39 PM

you sure about Ex Machina? you know bears trust you http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_grin.gif (http://s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/bear_grin.gif.html)

It's a sci-fi master piece.

becca69
01-12-2016, 04:35 PM
These are my favorites, not necessarily the best movies, just the ones I enjoyed the most. The order also isn't really important either.

The Martian
Ant-Man
Sicario
American Ultra

My list originally had The Hateful 8 on it, but I really felt like I had to drop it from the list. While I liked the movie a lot, with the 3 hour run time and it's slow pace I don't really see myself going back to it again.

What We Do In The Shadows was one of my top favorites I saw in 2015 but I believe it was released in 2014 so I didn't put it on my list.

becca69
01-12-2016, 04:36 PM

It's so good!

Jean
01-13-2016, 02:23 AM
feels like I must
If bears must, they will! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearheart.gif (http://s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/bearheart.gif.html)http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearheart.gif (http://s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/bearheart.gif.html)http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearheart.gif (http://s91.photobucket.com/user/mishemplushem/media/Facilitation/bearheart.gif.html)

DanHocker
01-13-2016, 08:59 AM

The Martian
Ant-Man
Sicario
American Ultra

What We Do In The Shadows was one of my top favorites I saw in 2015 but I believe it was released in 2014 so I didn't put it on my list.

Hmm I think that's where the confusion may lie, as I've seen conflicting dates. IMDB says 2014 but it also says February 2015 for the US. So maybe it came out internationally in 2014 and in the US in 2015.

fernandito
01-13-2016, 09:34 AM

Yes.

Ben Staad
01-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Man. I feel like such a dud. I hadn't seen any of these except for American Sniper. I need to find time to start watching movies again.

Tommy
01-13-2016, 12:13 PM
I saw Anomalisa last night, might have to alter my list :doh:

Heather19
01-13-2016, 01:52 PM
I've been wanting to see that, I take it you really liked it then?

Tommy
01-13-2016, 01:57 PM
I've been wanting to see that, I take it you really liked it then?

Impressed and fascinated by it. It is quite unique. I'm a sucker for Kaufman though. I love everything he does pretty much. I don't think this is as good as Synecdoche, New York but it's pretty darn close. If you see it with someone, you will have plenty to talk about afterwards! :)

mae
01-13-2016, 08:56 PM
It made my Top 10.

Tommy
01-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Hopefully I will get to see the Revenant this weekend and maybe even Spotlight. I also still need to see Straight Outta Compton and Creed.

mae
01-13-2016, 09:59 PM
The Revenant is a masterpiece.

Mattrick
01-13-2016, 11:01 PM

I'm jealous. You won't find a bigger Charlie Kaufman fan than I. Waiting 7 years for his next work has been hell.

webstar1000
01-14-2016, 05:15 AM
The Revenant is a masterpiece.

100%. LOVED both Hardy and Leo in this...

Still Servant
01-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Holy shit The Revenant is a cinematic experience. Wow. As much as I loved Leo, Tom Hardy blew me away.

That man is operating on a different level right now.

Heather19
01-14-2016, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup: He totally stole the show for me. Leo was good, but I was mesmerized by Hardy. Really stellar performance and I'm so glad he got an Oscar nom. Hopefully he'll win it.

Shannon
01-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Let's see ... because I keep track of everything, here are my 2015 statistics:

(note, I keep the most recent date when updating my spreadsheet, so obviously I didn't JUST see the Truman Show, lol)

232 Movies
80 Seasons Of Television

Rated One out of Five: 10
Deliver Us From Evil
Exodus: Gods And Kings
Good Marriage
It Follows
Knock Knock
MTV Video Music Awards (2015)
My Science Project
Only Lovers Left Alive
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
Very Murray Christmas

Rated Two out of Five: 39

Rated Three out of Five: 120

Rated Four out of Five: 111

Rated Five out of Five: 28
Affair: Season 1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Beautiful Mind
Cabin In The Woods
Coherence
Conan The Barbarian (2011)
Daredevil: Season 1
Divergent
Ex Machina
Furious 7
Grey's Anatomy: Season 11
Interstellar
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Martian
Memento
Newsroom: Season 3
No Escape (2015)
One I Love
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Revenant
San Andreas
Shrek The Musical
Stretch
Tangled
Truman Show
Whiplash

Top Thirty List Movies: 4
Dark Knight
Dredd
Jurassic World
Prestige

Shannon
01-14-2016, 08:11 PM
And after all is said and done, my Top Ten Favorite New Movies of 2015:

1) Jurassic World
2) The Revenant
3) The Martian
4) Ex Machina
5) Avengers: Age Of Ultron
6) San Andreas
7) Furious 7
8) No Escape
9) Kingsman: The Secret Service
10) Mad Max: Fury Road

Tommy
01-14-2016, 08:16 PM

I'm jealous. You won't find a bigger Charlie Kaufman fan than I. Waiting 7 years for his next work has been hell.

I never mind waiting for genius. Waiting for something just to find it is bullshit is the bigger hell I think. Kaufman is a genius and I think his work can only get better!

Tommy
01-14-2016, 08:19 PM
And after all is said and done, my Top Ten Favorite New Movies of 2015:

1) Jurassic World
2) The Revenant
3) The Martian
4) Ex Machina
5) Avengers: Age Of Ultron
6) San Andreas
7) Furious 7
8) No Escape
9) Kingsman: The Secret Service
10) Mad Max: Fury Road

Sicario is really good if you haven't seen it yet. If fucked with my head for days afterwards. A very enlightening but also wounding experience.

Shannon
01-14-2016, 08:30 PM
I gave Sicario a four out of five. VERY good, very well done, and it almost took my tenth spot, but had to give it to Mad Max. What an INSANE movie.

Tommy
01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Fair enough

mae
01-14-2016, 10:08 PM
Haven't seen some of the contenders yet, but my tentative Top 10 probably looks like this:

The Revenant
Sicario
Ex Machina
The Martian
The Hateful Eight
Carol
Anomalisa
Beasts of No Nation
Inside Out

Still haven't seen some of the big ones like Room or Spotlight or Creed, but if I were to expand my list it would look like:

The Revenant
Sicario
Ex Machina
The Martian
The Hateful Eight
Carol
Anomalisa
Beasts of No Nation
Inside Out
Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck
Son of Saul
The End of the Tour
Boy and the World
Hard to Be a God
Bone Tomahawk
Mistress America
Jauja
The Assassin
Phoenix

Heather19
01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
Shannon, did you really give PA: The Marked Ones a 5? and It Follows a 1? What did you love and hate about them? I would have reversed them.

T-Dogz_AK47
01-16-2016, 03:52 AM
Having watched in excess of 100 films that were released this year, compiling a top ten list was almost impossible to do - there were just too many great films to choose from! :panic:

I have therefore decided to compile a list of my top twenty films of 2015.... :cool:

1. Spotlight
2. El abrazo de la serpiente
3. The Big Short
4. Mad Max: Fury Road
5. Sicario
6. The Assassin
7. The Revenant
8. Carol
9. Saul fia
10. Ex Machina
11. Creed
12. Room
13. Dheepan
14. Il racconto dei racconti
15. Brooklyn
16. Mustang
17. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
18. Bridge of Spies
19. Anomalisa
20. Le Tout Nouveau Testament

Shannon
01-16-2016, 12:45 PM
I had so much fun watching The Marked Ones. And I think, subconsciously, because it was so different and better than the other Paranormal Activity movies, I bumped it up a point higher than I should have. I still love that movie, from start to finish.

It Follows, on the other hand, was crap. A haunted STD? A shitty antagonist that moves at the speed of a snail? Crappy, one dimensional characters that I couldn't care less about?

The Final Destinations did the theme better, and with actual "holy shit!" scenes. This movie did the theme with actual "UUGGHHHHHHHHH HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" scenes. lol

I just didn't like it.

Shannon
01-16-2016, 12:46 PM
T-Dogz, no Martian?

Still Servant
01-16-2016, 02:42 PM
I had so much fun watching The Marked Ones. And I think, subconsciously, because it was so different and better than the other Paranormal Activity movies, I bumped it up a point higher than I should have. I still love that movie, from start to finish.

It Follows, on the other hand, was crap. A haunted STD? A shitty antagonist that moves at the speed of a snail? Crappy, one dimensional characters that I couldn't care less about?

The Final Destinations did the theme better, and with actual "holy shit!" scenes. This movie did the theme with actual "UUGGHHHHHHHHH HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" scenes. lol

I just didn't like it.

Ah, come on. I liked the idea of being able to pass this curse via an STD. Sex and horror films have always been intertwined and this was an interesting twist on that. And the fact that they moved at the pace of a snail IS what made them so scary. It's what I love about Michael Myers, no matter how fast you run, he will catch up just casually walking.

Also, Maika Monroe's character was great. She wasn't one dimensional in the least. Plus, I loved the soundtrack.

T-Dogz_AK47
01-16-2016, 02:48 PM
T-Dogz, no Martian?

Yeah it was too difficult to fit all the truly great films into my top 20. I'm going to expand my list to the top 25.... :thumbsup:

1. Spotlight
2. El abrazo de la serpiente
3. The Big Short
4. Mad Max: Fury Road
5. Sicario
6. The Assassin
7. The Revenant
8. Carol
9. Saul fia
10. Ex Machina
11. Creed
12. Room
13. Dheepan
14. Il racconto dei racconti
15. Brooklyn
16. Mustang
17. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
18. Bridge of Spies
19. Anomalisa
20. Le Tout Nouveau Testament
21. Legend
22. The Martian
23. Tangerine
24. 45 Years
25. The Walk

Shannon
01-16-2016, 03:48 PM
I have not seen nineteen of your top twenty-five movies, lol!

Super-quick synopses/reason why I should watch it for the following, por favor:
El abrazo de la serpiente
The Assassin
Saul fia
Dheepan
Il racconto dei racconti
Mustang
Le Tout Nouveau Testament
Tangerine
45 Years

mae
01-16-2016, 04:03 PM
I have The Assassin and Son of Saul on my list as well and I can say that the first one is an astonishingly gorgeous film and the second one is just astonishing in its audacity (and a 100% lock to win Best Foreign Film).

T-Dogz_AK47
01-16-2016, 05:36 PM
I have not seen nineteen of your top twenty-five movies, lol!

Super-quick synopses/reason why I should watch it for the following, por favor:
El abrazo de la serpiente
The Assassin
Saul fia
Dheepan
Il racconto dei racconti
Mustang
Le Tout Nouveau Testament
Tangerine
45 Years

El abrazo de la serpiente is an epic story concerning the first contact and eventual life-transcending friendship, between an Amazonian shaman and two scientists. The visuals and cinematography are absolutely stunning and it's one of those rare films where you find yourself truly immersed in the narrative. A must see!

The Assassin is probably the best asian martial arts film I have seen since Hero....Beautiful, stunning and absolutely breathtaking! It focusses on a female killer appointed to slay corrupt officials but whom disobeys orders by showing mercy. She is then punished by being sent to assassinate the man she had previously been betrothed to.

Saul fia won the Golden Globe for Best Foreign Language Film. This movie, about a prisoner in Auschwitz employed in the industrial processes of body disposal, is a horror movie of extraordinary focus and courage. It's a lock for the Oscar in my opinion!

Dheepan is a french crime drama and winner of the Palme d'Or at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival. The film is about a Tamil Tiger soldier during the last days of the Sri Lankan Civil War and his subsequent relocation to France to try and find a new life. However, the soldier's relocation becomes a new conflict zone. Gripping and full of suspense, it's another must see!

Il racconto dei racconti is an Italian fantasy horror film based on collections of tales by Neapolitan poet, Giambattista Basile - whose work contains the earliest versions of famous fables like Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Dark and mesmerizing, if you like fantasy horror then you will love this!

Mustang Is about the life of five young orphaned sisters and the challenges they face growing up as girls in a strict society. Semi-autobiographical in concept, the event that triggers the family backlash against the five sisters at the beginning of the film is based on the Director's personal life. This film features remarkable acting and a stellar ensemble cast - go and watch it!

Le Tout Nouveau Testament is a satirical black comedy that has God living in Brussels with his teenage daughter. On earth though, God is a coward, with zero morals and a complete asshole to his family. His daughter, Ea, is bored at home and can't stand being locked up in a small apartment in ordinary Brussels, until the day she decides to revolt against her dad... This film made me LOL!

Tangerine is a comedy about a transgender prostitute looking for her pimp's girlfriend on Christmas Eve. It doesn't sound like much on paper, but this film is awesome!

45 Years is not story-driven, it's character-driven. It's about the existential terror of the wedding anniversary and stars Tom Courtenay and Charlotte Rampling as the married couple with much to ponder over as they reach 45 years together. Winning both Actor and Actress awards at The Berlin Film Festival, this is an absolutely fantastic film!

Mattrick
01-17-2016, 08:13 AM
45 Years is right at the top of 'need to watch but have zero access to' list, right above Son of Saul.

Heather19
01-18-2016, 05:22 AM
Mustang just opened at a theater near me. I was trying to get my boyfriend to go this weekend, but he's not into those types of films.

Still Servant
01-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure why these films with small runs don't just go on VOD or other streaming services this time of year. They would be shocked at how much money they make.

fernandito
01-18-2016, 05:11 PM
How the hell did I just become aware of this movie? Films like this are exactly my bag.

Going to watch it as soon as its available.

Still Servant
01-18-2016, 06:48 PM
If you're referring to 45 Years, that one caught me by surprise too.

As for Mustang, I seem to remember Pablo posting that trailer in the trailer thread a while back.

Heather19
01-19-2016, 05:29 AM
Honestly, I'm not sure why these films with small runs don't just go on VOD or other streaming services this time of year. They would be shocked at how much money they make.

They definitely should. Speaking of VOD, I'm not sure if it's on there yet, but has anyone seen Lamb? I was hoping it would make it to our arthouse theater, but they don't have it listed in their upcoming films. It's actually made by my cousins cousins fiance, and she's in the film as well. I thought they might show it since it has some local ties, and seems to have gotten a bit of recognition.

mae
01-19-2016, 05:54 AM
Looking forward to that one, I posted the trailer in the trailer thread!

Still Servant
01-19-2016, 03:39 PM

They definitely should. Speaking of VOD, I'm not sure if it's on there yet, but has anyone seen Lamb? I was hoping it would make it to our arthouse theater, but they don't have it listed in their upcoming films. It's actually made by my cousins cousins fiance, and she's in the film as well. I thought they might show it since it has some local ties, and seems to have gotten a bit of recognition.

That's pretty cool!

Wait a second... IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Heather has Hollywood connections. I KNEW IT!

Well, you never know, some of us might want to make a film some day, maybe he can help us out.

Heather19
01-19-2016, 04:18 PM

That's pretty cool!

Wait a second... IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Heather has Hollywood connections. I KNEW IT!

Well, you never know, some of us might want to make a film some day, maybe he can help us out.

:lol: I wish, but the truth is I don't know her.

Ricky
01-19-2016, 04:55 PM

Forget us making a film! Don't her Hollywood connections disqualify her from participating in the Oscars contest?! We may finally have a chance!

Still Servant
01-19-2016, 06:11 PM

Forget us making a film! Don't her Hollywood connections disqualify her from participating in the Oscars contest?! We may finally have a chance!

Good point. Let me review our contest rules and get back to you.

http://davidbyrne.com/images/uploads/articles/1_thick-book.png