PDA

View Full Version : Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Tommy
02-11-2017, 12:18 PM
http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/tommygblake/DSC02171_zps3c688eda.jpg

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/tommygblake/DSC02170_zpsfe1b21ff.jpg

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a550/tommygblake/DSC02168_zpse64fabea.jpg

cit74
02-11-2017, 03:27 PM
I have the CD edition, and Lonely Roads edition, and I've seen and held (but do not own) the Gauntlet edition, and I would agree that you made the right choice. The CD is nicely done and has great content and the Gauntlet edition is nice in that it was the first S/L of the novel, but the production quality of the Lonely Roads edition just blows them both out of the water. I think you'll be very pleased.

I just managed to pick up a PC copy on Abe's today after reading all of the talk - peaked my interest - so looking forward to the Lonely Roads copy

Theli
02-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Woah... I bought my copy of The Exorcist from CD and it didn't come with a slipcase.

RC65
02-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Woah... I bought my copy of The Exorcist from CD and it didn't come with a slipcase.

If you're talking about the Lonely Roads edition, mine also has the slipcase shown above. If you're talking about the CD edition, a slipcase that was originally designed for another book was offered post-publication...I believe it was red cloth.

Theli
02-13-2017, 11:52 AM

If you're talking about the Lonely Roads edition, mine also has the slipcase shown above. If you're talking about the CD edition, a slipcase that was originally designed for another book was offered post-publication...I believe it was red cloth.

I have the Lonely Road edition. I should contact Dan about possible getting a slipcase.

Theli
02-13-2017, 11:53 AM

I have the Lonely Road edition. I should contact Dan about possible getting a slipcase.

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-15-2017, 04:46 PM
I have a PC signed copy of the 30th anniversary issue of FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub from CD. I tried reading it but it's just not my type of book. Free to the first person to send me his or her address, I'll even pay postage.

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-15-2017, 08:16 PM
I have a PC signed copy of the 30th anniversary issue of FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub from CD. I tried reading it but it's just not my type of book. Free to the first person to send me his or her address, I'll even pay postage.

'Sold' to swintek.
Sorry about that to the other responders. Thanks for your attention!

Ari_Racing
02-16-2017, 12:28 PM
Robert McCammon and others at the Alabama Booksmith:

George Saunders, one of America's hottest literary writers will be here Tuesday, February 21, at 5:00 to sign copies of his blockbuster new novel, "Lincoln in the Bardo". We hope you can come meet him and join in the fun, which is going to be much more than just hobnobbing with a superstar.
We'll also have hardbacks of his acclaimed short story collection, "Tenth of December" and the amazing audio of "Lincoln in the Bardo" with 166 voices featuring David Sedaris (who will be at the Booksmith on June 12), Nick Offerman, Carrie Brownstein, Mary Karr, Susan Sarandon, Ben Stiller and on and on.
AND..speaking of fun, you will be treated to a special live reading by several best-selling authors who will join George Saunders to perform a short few scenes from the book. Our special guests will include Robert McCammon, Patti Callahan Henry, Don Keith and Kerry Madden-Lunsford. Of course, we'll have copies of their books on hand.
If you can't make it, you may purchase signed first editions of "Lincoln in the Bardo" ($28), the amazing audio ($35) or signed hardbacks of "Tenth of December" ($26) with an e-mail!

http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/

allasorte
02-18-2017, 01:50 PM
CD's The Exorcist S/L.....anyone know the value? I've been looking for this and some of the pricing out there is astronomical. I did check their site and believe it was listed at 75.00 for the original purchase, I think.

allasorte
02-18-2017, 01:51 PM
While I am thinking about it. Does anyone know the print runs for the Bloomsbury limited books for Harry Potter? I know there is a deluxe edition which is huge and a much smaller limited edition. Anyone know how to find the print runs for these? Thanks!

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-23-2017, 06:26 AM
swintek, your inbox is full!

peripheral
02-25-2017, 02:04 PM
So, my Lonely Road S/L Exorcist arrived this week... Wow! Even exceeded my expectations, what a beautiful edition. Caniglia has produced incredibly haunting artwork that captures the mood of the book perfectly. Has anyone actually read the text revisions of this edition?

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/909/medium/IMG_1977.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/909/medium/IMG_1974.JPG

DoctorZaius
02-25-2017, 04:51 PM
I just love that cover!!!

swintek
03-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Don't know where else to put this: Does anyone remember the old online-only horror magazine The Spook from the early 2000's? It was huge (page count-wise), with high-end advertisers, "glossy" pdf monthly that had a lot of good stories and articles (you had to weed through all those ads, though). I've been reading through the several issues that I have on my tablet, but have always been bothered that I don't have a complete set. Once every few years I start digging around online to see if someone has archived them somewhere, but no dice. Does anybody happen to have a full set sitting on a hard drive that they'd be willing to share somehow?

Thanks,

Ron

RC65
03-01-2017, 04:01 PM
^^^ I don't have any issues, but I do remember that very ambitious publication...boy, that's a blast from the past, haven't thought about mag for a loonng time. Good luck in filling the holes in your collection.

swintek
03-01-2017, 08:22 PM
^^^ I don't have any issues, but I do remember that very ambitious publication...boy, that's a blast from the past, haven't thought about mag for a loonng time. Good luck in filling the holes in your collection.

Thanks. I agree about it being a unique piece of nostalgia. I think of Stealth Press and a few other things in a similar way, in being really "of" that early period on the internet, at the dawn of the new millennium (even if both were "failures"). Still, a cool artifact, and I really would like to have a complete set of the pdf's.

Tommy
03-02-2017, 04:54 AM
Robert McCammon - Bethany's Sin S/L #457 - $45 shipped
Robert McCammon - The Five, Signed Trade - $30 shipped

ym2000
03-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Updated For Sale list - friends & family plus shipping ( REDUCED):

Green Mile, Subterranean Press Limited, $1650
GRRM RRetrospective Limited $400 Subterranean Press

Game Of Thrones (Russian Leather-bound edition) $89
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thrones-George-R-R-Martin-In-Russian-Leather-Rare-/182472398303?hash=item2a7c33d5df:g:514AAOSwjDZYZPh Y

stroppygoblin
03-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Don't know where else to put this: Does anyone remember the old online-only horror magazine The Spook from the early 2000's? It was huge (page count-wise), with high-end advertisers, "glossy" pdf monthly that had a lot of good stories and articles (you had to weed through all those ads, though). I've been reading through the several issues that I have on my tablet, but have always been bothered that I don't have a complete set. Once every few years I start digging around online to see if someone has archived them somewhere, but no dice. Does anybody happen to have a full set sitting on a hard drive that they'd be willing to share somehow?

Thanks,

Ron

I have:
July 2001 (which I believe is #1)
Sept 2001
Sept 2001 (alt cover)
911 special
Oct 2001
Dec 2001

PM me if you want links to any of these.

swintek
03-06-2017, 08:14 AM

Thanks,

Ron

I have:
July 2001 (which I believe is #1)
Sept 2001
Sept 2001 (alt cover)
911 special
Oct 2001
Dec 2001

PM me if you want links to any of these.

Perfect! PM sent. Thank you!

Ron

RC65
03-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Anyone with a copy of the new S/L HC Henry Kuttner book from Centipede Press -- MAN DROWNING -- interested in a straight trade for the S/L HC of Michael Aronovitz' ALICE WALKS, also by Centipede Press?

MandaBunny
03-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Updated list.

Please PM me if you're interested. Flat rate $10 shipping within the lower 48 US, to destinations outside the lower 48 would be actual shipping cost. PayPal Friends & Family transfer only.

5% of proceeds will be donated to the tdt.org sustainability fund.

Tim Powers
SOLD The Anubis Gates - Centipede Press - #477 - $350.00 - Includes copy #368 of SP's Nobody's Home

Robert McCammon
SOLD The Wolf's Hour - SubPress - #362 - $250.00 - In Mylar DJ cover
SOLD Mister Slaughter - SubPress - #105 - $300.00 - In Mylar DJ cover
SOLD I Travel by Night - SubPress - #439 - $100.00

SOLD Hugh Howey
Wool Trilogy - SubPress - #352 - $150.00 - In Mylar DJ covers and Camelot slipcase

wolfehr
03-10-2017, 12:32 PM
I'm going to do some research to figure out pricing over the next day or two and will edit this post accordingly, but am planning to prune the below from my collection. If anyone has any interest feel free to send over an offer. If it's reasonable I'll probably accept. Everything is would be PP F&F and I'll split shipping in the US.

• Rogues - Limited Edition 413/500 - Subterranean Press
• The New Dead - 92/250
• Subterranean Press Magazine #2 - 32/150
• Ellison Wonderland - Deluxe Edition - PS Publishing
• Can & Can’tankerous - Lettered Edition H/26 - Subterranean Press
• Top of the Volcano - Lettered Edition - Subterranean Press
• The Silence of the Lambs - Limited Edition - Subterranean Press
• Looking Glass - Signed, Limited PC/550 - Cemetery Dance
• 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary Edition - Signed Limited Edition #?/200 - PS Publishing
• 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary Edition - Signed Limited Edition #?/200 - PS Publishing
• Beneath an Oil-Dark Sea: The Best of Caitlin R. Kiernan (Volume Two) - Limited Edition #242/600 - Subterranean Press
○ Above includes False Starts II - Bonus Hardcover included w/ Beneath an Oil-Dark Sea - Subterranean Press
• The Last Days of New Paris - Lettered ?/26 - Subterranean Press
• The Gauntlet Chapbooks of Richard Matheson - ?/18 - Gauntlet Press
• The Fifth Heart - Slipcased Signed, Limited Edition - Subterranean Press
• The Ruins - Lettered Editions F/52 - Cemetery Dance
• Dracula - Limited Edition - Centipede Press SOLD
• John Dies at the End - S/L Edition #232/648- Cemetery Dance

Tommy
03-17-2017, 08:48 AM
Robert McCammon - Speaks the Nightbird S/L SOLD

ym2000
03-17-2017, 10:06 AM
Updated For Sale list - friends & family plus shipping ( REDUCED):

Green Mile, Subterranean Press Limited, $1650 SOLD
GRRM RRetrospective Limited $400 Subterranean Press

Game Of Thrones (Russian Leather-bound edition) $89
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thrones-George-R-R-Martin-In-Russian-Leather-Rare-/182472398303?hash=item2a7c33d5df:g:514AAOSwjDZYZPh Y

UPDATED
P.S. RRestrospective is # 13 - great deal and hard to find!

Johnny Alien
03-18-2017, 06:17 PM
I have an extra signed limited Tabitha King "Small World" books from Cemetery Dance. OOP on their site now. I will sell it for the price they had it listed at.....$50 plus whatever shipping is. Brand new/never read condition.

Tommy
03-19-2017, 04:06 AM
Anyone interested in some bluelines from Cemetery Dance? I have Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth by Ray Garton and Nothing Lasting by Glen Krisch. Both come with prototype dust jackets.

I also have a "Collector's Set" of items for Pure by Julianna Baggot. Includes, S/L hardback copy #9, the stamp used for the hardback during the printing process, the prototype backboards and also the advance reader copy.

PM me if interested!

Zaphod
03-21-2017, 08:05 AM
I thought I'd point people towards my auction, since most US buyers won't see UK listings by default; please visit ebay and enter 322450344957 in the search box.

The Expanse series by James S. A. Corey

Leviathan Wakes/Caliban's War/Abaddon's Gate matching limited editions, with rights to the same number for future volumes in the series. Published by Sub Press. £500 or close offer (shipping not included). PM me here or use contact the seller on eBay if interested.

Note: Abaddon's Gate has not been published yet, but it has been ordered and paid for. I'd ask Sub Press to send it directly to the buyer on release.

ur2ndbiggestfan
03-23-2017, 05:19 AM
I am looking for 1st editions with full number lines of these states of TOTAL RECALL by Arnold Schwarzenegger, only in fine plus or better condition:

Simon & Schuster UK hardcover 2012

Simon & Schuster UK International (trade?) paperback 2012

Simon & Schuster UK trade paperback 2013

Simon & Schuster US trade paperback 2013 (my Barnes & Noble only has 6th printings)

Thorndike Press Large Print (2012?) hardcover

I tried sifting through Abe Books for these but most of the listings hardly even bother to designate paperbacks from hardcovers and the few who list 1st printing numberlines seem somehow unreliable with bad bookseller ratings or other problems.

needfulthings
03-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Have you tried BookFinder.com?

ur2ndbiggestfan
03-23-2017, 02:21 PM
Good idea. I checked but not much luck, or the prices seemed too high, sort of the same problem on Abe Books. Maybe I will make an offer if nothing else comes up.

mkberger
03-30-2017, 03:22 AM
WANTED:
ARC of Richard Chizmar's A LONG DECEMBER from Subterranean Press. Signed, if possible.

jsweet
03-30-2017, 09:21 AM
A few books available. Prices include shipping in the U.S., plus shipping outside the U.S.
PayPal F&F. PM me if interested.
All new books received direct from the publishers. Photos available upon request.

Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Silverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed by Silverberg, #156/1000. $30
Abu and the 7 Marvels by Richard Matheson, Gauntlet Press, signed by Matheson & artist William Stout Lettered edition (PC), no traycase $60
The Buffalo Hunter (trade edition) by Peter Straub, 2012 Cemetery Dance $10
Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed slipcased edition #244/500 $50
Whispered Echoes by Paul F. Olson, 2016 Cemetery Dance, signed by Olson #356/600 $25
The Ravine by William Meikle, 2014 Dark Regions Press in 2014. Lettered edition (this is a PC), signed by author William Meikle and cover artist M. Wayne Miller. $25
Beyond the Aquila Rift : The Best of Alastair Reynolds Deluxe HC edition, 2016 Subterranean Press, limited to 1,500 copies (unsigned) $30
Collected Stories of Robert Silverberg Vol. 5 Palace at Midnight, 2010 Subterranean Press #144/150, signed by Silverberg $40

herbertwest
03-31-2017, 07:38 AM
Any Robert Bloch fans?

There is a nice lengthly inscription on ebay, at a price that seems reasonnable for me
>>> http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Opta-CLAF-12-Robert-Bloch-Contes-de-Terreur-ill-Moebius-ENVOI-EO-1974-/252586882620?hash=item3acf59f63c:g:ZREAAOSwPCVYAin a

Item #252586882620
150€

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODEwWDE2MDA=/z/ZREAAOSwPCVYAina/$_57.JPG

ur2ndbiggestfan
03-31-2017, 11:02 AM
Wow, that Bloch book has been on my want list for over 40 years.

Br!an
03-31-2017, 12:30 PM
Wow, that Bloch book has been on my want list for over 40 years.

En franηais?

herbertwest
03-31-2017, 12:33 PM
Well, just get it then? :)

ur2ndbiggestfan
03-31-2017, 12:55 PM
I am practicing being a miser at the moment. Too many books, too little money.

I flunked French in high school. Does that count for anything?

herbertwest
03-31-2017, 01:45 PM
Frankly I'd say that you could probably contact the bookseller to try to negociate it. I probably's been listing for awhile without selling it.
As for french, well, luckily, the lengthly signature is in english ;)

jsweet
04-03-2017, 12:58 PM
A few books available. Prices include shipping in the U.S., plus shipping outside the U.S.
PayPal F&F. PM me if interested.
All new books received direct from the publishers. Photos available upon request.

Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Silverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed by Silverberg, #156/1000. $30
Abu and the 7 Marvels by Richard Matheson, Gauntlet Press, signed by Matheson & artist William Stout Lettered edition (PC), no traycase $60
The Buffalo Hunter (trade edition) by Peter Straub, 2012 Cemetery Dance $10 SOLD
Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon, 2016 Subterranean Press, signed slipcased edition #244/500 $50 SOLD
Whispered Echoes by Paul F. Olson, 2016 Cemetery Dance, signed by Olson #356/600 $25
The Ravine by William Meikle, 2014 Dark Regions Press in 2014. Lettered edition (this is a PC), signed by author William Meikle and cover artist M. Wayne Miller. $25
Beyond the Aquila Rift : The Best of Alastair Reynolds Deluxe HC edition, 2016 Subterranean Press, limited to 1,500 copies (unsigned) $30
Collected Stories of Robert Silverberg Vol. 5 Palace at Midnight, 2010 Subterranean Press #144/150, signed by Silverberg $40

Updated

Brian861
04-11-2017, 06:42 PM
For Sale:

Both cover variants of Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary PS editions slipcased. F/F/F

CDs In Laymon's Terms. Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition of 400 signed and numbered copies bound in full-cloth, Smyth sewn, and signed by most of the contributors. F/F/F

PayPal F&F. PM with offers. Thanks!

Booknutt
04-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Anybody in need of a ARC of the new Neal Stephenson, The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O?

billstand
04-16-2017, 06:00 AM
Anyone interested in the SubPress editions of Robert E Howard 's

CRIMSON SHADOWS (s/l and lettered)
KULL (s/l and lettered)

If so, drop me an email and I'll work out a great deal for you. billstand01@gmail.com

billstand
04-16-2017, 06:02 AM
On another note, if you see anything in my ebay listings (standwill) I'll work you out a good deal -- I need to make space for all the incoming books.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/standwill/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Email me at billstand01@gmail.com

Br!an
04-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Make an offer on unpriced books or even the books with prices.

The Martian - Andy Weir - Signed Limited - Subterranean Press - $100 -Fine

The Martian - 1st/1st - Flatsigned - $130

Lord John Signatures - $300 - Fine

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – 1st – Signed (4) NF or F

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – UK 1st (2)

The Passage – Justin Cronin – 1st

The Traitor - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Disciple - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Cannibal Queen - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Liars & Thieves - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Gideon’s Corpse – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited

Gideon’s Sword – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited – PC copy (2)

A Memory Of Light – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

John Dies At The End – David Wong – CD – Signed Limited – #603 - $100

A Simple Plan – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $30

The Ruins – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $40

The Prophet – Michael Koryta – CD – Signed Limited

The Prince Of Stories – about Neil Gaiman – CD – Signed Limited

Pure – Julianna Baggott – CD – Signed Limited

Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – US 1st

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 1st

Cuckoo’s Calling – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 2nd

The Cat’s Pajamas: Stories + 5 - Ray Bradbury – Hill House - Signed Limited - $75

The Pinkening Boy - Sebastian Barry – New Island - Signed Limited – Lettered - $250

On Canaan's Side - Sebastian Barry – Faber – Signed Limited - $100

The Dark Tower Companion – Bev Vincent – CD – Signed Limited

The Border – Robert McCammon – Sub Press – Signed Limited - $150

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – Lettered

The Influence – Bentley Little – CD – 2nd

Submerged – Thomas Monteleone – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

Afterlife – Douglas Clegg – CD – Signed Limited

October Dreams II - CD - 1st

The Strange Pertinacity Of Charles Bukowski – Debritto/Linda King – S/L – Lettered - $150

The Magic Of Blood – Dagoberto Gilb – NF - Signed 1st & Signed Proof - $50

Booknutt
04-20-2017, 10:17 AM
Anybody interested in a ARC of Universal Harvester by John Darnielle? Quirky Arc done the size of a VHS and housed in a plastic VHS case. And labeled as so.

These seem to be doing well on eBay. I didn't care for the book.

Phalucha
04-30-2017, 11:01 AM
Few for sale by McCammon:

- Mine - first condition - book is fine/fine but with some fading to the spine. $30
- Mister Slaughter - unread first edition - like new. $25.
- Gone South - flat-signed Uk first edition - review copy with slip. Very nice condition. $85
- The Wolf's Hour - first UK edition - very fine copy, almost new condition. $100

All my McCammon books have brodart covers and are stored behind glass. I am in Colorado the week after next so can ship at US prices. Paulhalucha@gmail.com if interested.

becca69
05-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Wanted: Haven by Tom Deady (Cemetery Dance)

TravelinJack
05-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Hoping someone here has an extra, and willing to sell, the following.

- Mister Slaughter S/L
- Boy's Life Lettered
- Ready Player One Lettered
- Summer of Night Lettered

peripheral
05-02-2017, 05:37 AM
Dark Regions have just launched their Cthulhu Mythos Kickstarter Campaign, featuring The Red Brain (S/L) edited by S.T. Joshi (A sequel to A Mountain Walked anthology).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chrismorey/cthulhu-mythos-books-from-dark-regions-press

TravelinJack
05-09-2017, 06:16 AM
Hi All - I'm doing a bit of shelf clearing and have quite a handful of books to part with. I have snapshots of the two stacks I'm trying to sell and a basic list with titles and limitations if they apply. PM me if interested, if you have any questions or want specific/additional pictures. This isn't a 'juicy' listing as quite a handful of these are from grab bags, others just fell into the 'can sell' category to create shelf space for my incoming books. PM offers and payments to be PP FF. Please note that I will be donating proceeds to the Haven Foundation for the books that sell prior to the 19th!

1 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
2 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
3 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
4 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
5 - Murder as a Fine Art, David Morrel (CD S/L 401) SOLD
6 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
7 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
8 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
9 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
10 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
11 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
12 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
13 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)
14 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
15 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
16 - Perfect State / Shadow of Silence Set, Brandon Sanderson (Subpress S/L 481)SOLD
17 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
18 - John Dies at the End (S/L 522)
19 - October Dreams II, Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish (CD Limited Trade signed by Editors)
20 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
21 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/lukeko/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1062.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lukeko/media/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1062.jpg.html)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/lukeko/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1061.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lukeko/media/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1061.jpg.html)

TravelinJack
05-10-2017, 08:00 AM
One down, twenty to go. :-)

skyofcrack
05-10-2017, 03:22 PM
For sale: The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition. Lonely Road Books Lettered Edition. PC. Signed by William Peter Blatty. As New. $1300 or make an offer.

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1800 so act fast if you're interested.

Edit: lowered price.

Fsmdr
05-16-2017, 08:06 AM
Anyone have the limited Centipede Press 2006 slipcased Frankenstein to sell?

ym2000
05-18-2017, 02:35 AM
For Sale
George RR Martin RRetrospective Limited, Fine $375
George RR Martin Fevre Dream Limited, Fine $260
Plus shipping , PP F&F

ur2ndbiggestfan
05-18-2017, 11:00 AM
I have RAILSEA by China Mieville, number 321 of 500 signed/numbered copies, Macmillan, 1st printing, for sale. $22 plus $5 postage in the USA. Still in original shrinkwrap, but slit open to remove the book and try to read it. I could not get past the second page. Book is in new condition.

jsteltor
05-19-2017, 02:48 PM
I have a copy of Justin Cronin's THE TWELVE for sale on eBay. This is the CD Publications signed P/C edition. SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-JUSTIN-CRONIN-SIGNED-P-C-COPY-/162517400151?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Priest
05-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Hey folks,
anybody selling

Joe Abercrombie -

The Heroes and
Best served Cold

signed Goldsboro edition ?

skyofcrack
05-28-2017, 08:09 AM
For sale: The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition. Lonely Road Books Lettered Edition. PC. Signed by William Peter Blatty. As New. $1300 or make an offer.

Bump for the book and also wanted to add a poster if that's allowed here.

Dawn of the Dead - Original U.S. One Sheet with rare green titles (most are red titles). I'm just seeing if there's any interest at the moment. I'll post pics soon.

Edit:
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_20170528_125205.jpg

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1,500.00

andyg75
05-29-2017, 10:58 AM

I've a spare S/L of this if you're interested. Not sure what the postage is but you can have it at cover price

Merlin1958
05-29-2017, 06:35 PM
Question from left field, has there been a S/L of Peter Benchleys's "Jaws"? I think I would like to own one of those.

swintek
05-29-2017, 08:22 PM
Question from left field, has there been a S/L of Peter Benchleys's "Jaws"? I think I would like to own one of those.

Don't think so. But, Easton put out a nice leatherbound edition a few years ago (alas, unsigned, as far as I know). Think it's still in print.

RC65
05-30-2017, 06:22 AM
swintek is correct -- no S/L, but there is an Easton HC. I have the UK 1st, of which I've always loved for the dj art:

https://img0.etsystatic.com/063/1/7415935/il_340x270.793673188_cuws.jpg

(Not mine...just snagged a quick shot of it off the 'Net)

For those who haven't read it, it's not a very good book (a shining example of the rare instance where the film was better than the book!) and not worth spending much $$ on (perhaps that's why there was never a limited produced), but I do enjoy having it on the shelf just for the sake of the pop-culture impact and general influence it had on the genre. Plus it was one of the first "horror" movies I ever saw.

becca69
05-30-2017, 07:19 AM

I've a spare S/L of this if you're interested. Not sure what the postage is but you can have it at cover price

I sent you a PM.

jsweet
05-30-2017, 06:11 PM
Have no idea if there are any other pulp enthusiasts out there, but have a few items available. Prices include shipping in U.S.; international at cost.
PayPal F&F
Photos available. Any questions, let me know.

SIGNED Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Sliverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press HC, limited edition of 1,000, As new condition $25

Altus Press Argosy Reprints $15 each or 2/$25 or all 4 for $45 All new books
When Tigers are Hunting: The Complete Adventures of Cordie, Soldier of Fortune, Volume 1 by W. Wirt
Draft of Eternity by Victor Rousseau
The Sherlock of Sageland: The Complete Tales of Sheriff Henry, Volume 1 by W.C. Tuttle
Balata by Fred MacIsaac

Other pulp reprints $10 each or 3/$25 All like new or with very minor shelf wear
Dan Fowler, G-Man: Snatch!, 2005 High Adventure reprint
G-8 and His Battle Aces: The Invisible Staffel, 2003 Adventure House reprint
Dusty Ayres & His Battle Birds: Black Lightning, 1998 Adventure House reprint
Captain Satan: The Dead Man Express, 2000 Adventure House reprint
The Phantom Detective: Grim Shadow of Hate, 2004 High Adventure reprint
Suicide Squad, 2002 Adventure House reprint, featuring four Suicide Squad Stories: Meets the Rising Sun, Dead or Alive!, The Coffin Barricade and Targets for the Flaming Arrows
The Shadow Pulp Double #2 The Chinese Disks/Malmordo, 2006 Nostalgia Ventures reprint
Doc Savage Pulp Double #2 Resurrection Day/Repel, 2006 Nostalgia Ventures reprint
Doc Savage Pulp Double #6 The Polar Treasure/Pirate of the Pacific, 2007 Nostalgia Ventures reprint

Secret Agent X: Claws of the Corpse Cult, 2005 Wildside Press reprint Free with any other purchase

RC65
06-01-2017, 11:56 AM
My own Lansdale shelves are overflowing, so to make room for new arrivals I had to pull a bunch out. I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in an Instant Lansdale Collection, so to speak, before I take them down to my local speciality dealer or throw 'em up on eBay.

All the books are 1st editions and first printings (except HONKY TONK SAMURAI, which is a 1st ed./2nd prtg), and all are Fine/Fine/as-new (except the MIA pbs, which are all VG+ to NF). All are also SIGNED by Lansdale on the title page (no personalizations, just a nice flat signature). No remainder marks.

The entire Hap and Leonard saga, all in hardcover:

* MUCHO MOJO
* BAD CHILI
* TWO-BEAR MAMBO
* CAPTAINS OUTRAGEOUS
* RUMBLE TUMBLE
* VANILLA RIDE
* DEVIL RED
* HONKY TONK SAMURAI
* RUSTY PUPPY

Also have:

* LEATHER MAIDEN (1st/1st hardcover)
* All 3 pbs M.I.A. Hunter pbs, written under the pseudonym of Jack Buchanan (Lansdale only did #s 3, 4, and 7).

$150 total for everything (only $10 and change per book + what I'm guessing will be around $15 or $20 Media Mail shipping (heavy!).
Due to the weight of the package, U.S. addresses only, I'm afraid.

Zaphod
06-07-2017, 01:27 AM
I'd like some opinions from the collectors on here as to the value of some books. How much do you think the following are worth, assuming the condition is as new and any forthcoming books in a series have been ordered where available:

Centipede Press Book of the New Sun set (all six books, signed, matching number)

Subterranean Press...

Dresden Files series (matching numbered set complete apart from Backup and Working for Bigfoot)
First Law series (matching 3 book lettered set)
Expanse series (complete matching lettered set)

Br!an
06-07-2017, 06:23 AM
Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail insured domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Make an offer on unpriced books or even the books with prices.

The Martian - Andy Weir - Signed Limited - Subterranean Press - $100 -Fine

The Martian - 1st/1st - Flatsigned - $130

Lord John Signatures - $300 - Fine

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – 1st – Signed (4) NF or F

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – UK 1st (2)

The Passage – Justin Cronin – 1st

The Traitor - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Disciple - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Cannibal Queen - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Liars & Thieves - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Gideon’s Corpse – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited

Gideon’s Sword – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited – PC copy (2)

A Memory Of Light – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

John Dies At The End – David Wong – CD – Signed Limited – #603 - $100

A Simple Plan – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $30

The Ruins – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $40

The Prophet – Michael Koryta – CD – Signed Limited

The Prince Of Stories – about Neil Gaiman – CD – Signed Limited

Pure – Julianna Baggott – CD – Signed Limited

Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – US 1st

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 1st

Cuckoo’s Calling – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 2nd

The Cat’s Pajamas: Stories + 5 - Ray Bradbury – Hill House - Signed Limited - $75

The Pinkening Boy - Sebastian Barry – New Island - Signed Limited – Lettered - $250

On Canaan's Side - Sebastian Barry – Faber – Signed Limited - $100

The Dark Tower Companion – Bev Vincent – CD – Signed Limited

The Border – Robert McCammon – Sub Press – Signed Limited - $150

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – Lettered

The Influence – Bentley Little – CD – 2nd

Submerged – Thomas Monteleone – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

Afterlife – Douglas Clegg – CD – Signed Limited

October Dreams II - CD - 1st

The Strange Pertinacity Of Charles Bukowski – Debritto/Linda King – S/L – Lettered - $150

The Magic Of Blood – Dagoberto Gilb – NF - Signed 1st & Signed Proof - $50

skyofcrack
06-11-2017, 02:57 PM

Bump for the book and also wanted to add a poster if that's allowed here.

Dawn of the Dead - Original U.S. One Sheet with rare green titles (most are red titles). I'm just seeing if there's any interest at the moment. I'll post pics soon.

Edit:
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_20170528_125205.jpg

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1,500.00

I'm now asking $1,200.00 for the Exorcist book and $1,000.00 for the Dawn of the Dead poster.

Please make a counter offer if interested. Thanks.

Zaphod
06-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Thanks to everyone who got in touch to give their opinion on values for the sets of books I mentioned above.

I received a lot of enquiries about the Centipede Book of the New Sun set asking whether I would be willing to sell it. The answer is, yes I am willing to sell but I don't really want to - or need to. With that in mind I've set the price at a level where I won't feel disappointed if they go. They are up on ebay, together with a lettered set of the Expanse series.

Centipede The Book of the New Sun set ebay item number 201953771709 (copy into search box)
Subterranean Press The Expanse set ebay item number 201953760283 (copy into search box)

Br!an
06-12-2017, 01:03 PM
... and the Centipede Press set sold already.

Good for you, Zaphod!

Sulla
06-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Priest, are you still looking for those Abercrombie books? I might be able to help you out.

meklort
06-18-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi All,
I'm looking for a copy of the lettered edition of Ancillary Justice (or the set) and registered to ask if anyone here is selling a copy.
Thanks.

ValHallAwaits
06-24-2017, 06:25 AM
Hey all, looking to thin the herd and let go of some stuff that isn't to my taste or which is expendable to fund some other purchases. Got these up for grabs, all prices PayPal Friends + Family w/ free shipping if in the US and are derived from trawling sold eBay listings. If you are international I will split shipping. All in As New condition unless specified otherwise and will include transfer of buying rights:

Subterranean Press -
Rogues Signed Limited (in mylar) - $200
Kushiel's Dart Letter A - $450 SOLD
Kushiel's Dart Limited - $125
Robin Hobb matching limited Farseer Trilogy (Double Signed, also Lined and Dated by author without dedication, minor bumped corners in mylar) - $350

Centipede Press -
David Case Masters of the Weird Tale (signed) - $150

Trade and Trade Limited (?!) -
Sylvain Neuvel Sleeping Giants UK special Signed Limited w/ Sprayed Edges - $100
GRRM ASOIAF uncommon US trade editions w/ small run art in hardcover - Ask me on these if serious about buying, they're weird but you've seen the art before! Really only interesting to GRRM completionists.
Todd Lockwood The Summer Dragon (Signed and doodled, w/ bookmark) - $25
Scott Lynch Republic of Thieves Signed Numbered UK Trade w/bookmark - $50
Scott Lynch Lies of Locke Lamora 10th Anniversary Edition Signed Numbered - $50

My #1 priority in collecting at this point is a copy of Storm Front to complete my set.

Thommesen
06-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Zaphod, did you sell The First Law set?

dnemec
06-24-2017, 01:00 PM
I believe someone was looking for one of these.

JOE HILL LITTLE SLIVER BOOK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Little-Silver-Book-Of-Sharp-Shiny-Slivers-Joe-Hill-SIGNED-Borderland-Press-34/222556778938?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D41375%26meid%3Da58c1de832b8401fabc6da4145f2 b638%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D2225 57659491)

Brian861
06-25-2017, 06:46 AM

JOE HILL LITTLE SLIVER BOOK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Little-Silver-Book-Of-Sharp-Shiny-Slivers-Joe-Hill-SIGNED-Borderland-Press-34/222556778938?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D41375%26meid%3Da58c1de832b8401fabc6da4145f2 b638%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D2225 57659491)

Thanks, Dez!

dnemec
06-25-2017, 07:10 AM

Thanks, Dez!

Welcome! Thought it was you, but the hot weather has mushed my brain. :sweat_002:

Brian861
06-25-2017, 07:22 AM
I bet in the Carolinas! Bit of a reprieve for us here until later in the week. August is usually our killer month for the heat.

I thought the $165 and $175 BIN prices were high. I guess we'll see where the auction ends up. Patience may be a virtue here. Can't believe I totally spaced ordering it for $30!

Br!an
06-27-2017, 11:18 AM
I received an alert from ABEbooks about a first printing Ready Player One. I figured there must have been a mistake since it was low priced, but I took a chance. It showed up today.

It's a fine first printing of Ready Player One. :rock:

What is the market value for this? :orely: I've seen them sell for $150 ~ $200.

TravelinJack
06-27-2017, 07:57 PM
I received an alert from ABEbooks about a first printing Ready Player One. I figured there must have been a mistake since it was low priced, but I took a chance. It showed up today.

I think that is a gem to hold onto post movie release.

Zaphod
06-28-2017, 02:01 AM

No, I still have those. I'm not sure whether I really want to sell them at this point.

Br!an
06-28-2017, 03:58 AM

Whatever it's worth, it was certainly worth the $11 and $3.50 shipping.

Tommy
06-28-2017, 04:44 AM

Whatever it's worth, it was certainly worth the $11 and $3.50 shipping.

Grrrr...hate you so much right now...Grrrr. I mean, congratulations! Great find! :evil:

Tommy
06-28-2017, 07:00 AM
How much would a NF signed 1st/1st of American Gods go for these days?

Thommesen
06-28-2017, 08:04 AM

No, I still have those. I'm not sure whether I really want to sell them at this point.

I wouldn't want to sell them either! I have a scrambled set, missing The Blade Itself and Last Argument of Kings, but matching letters for the rest of Abercrombie's books (and somehow two copies of before they are hanged), it's driving me nuts. I envy you for have that triology in it's full lettered state.

Anyone have a sugesstion for what a lettered state of The Martian Chronicles: The Complete Edition could sell for? Thanks.

Aronstg
06-28-2017, 09:54 AM

$100 up to maybe $150

swintek
06-28-2017, 09:59 AM

$100 up to maybe $150

Any opinions on whether the signed tip sheet copies are worth any more than a "regular" signed copy? I always feel like they are technically more "limited", and, there's also the argument that they (publisher issued signed tip sheets) are built-in de facto COA's in and of themselves, right?

Booknutt
06-28-2017, 10:25 AM

$100 up to maybe $150

Any opinions on whether the signed tip sheet copies are worth any more than a "regular" signed copy? I always feel like they are technically more "limited", and, there's also the argument that they (publisher issued signed tip sheets) are built-in de facto COA's in and of themselves, right?

There were some of these with little sketches, so maybe a bit more for those.

Aronstg
06-28-2017, 09:18 PM

$100 up to maybe $150

I'm not sure if there would be much noticeable difference right now. I know when they did the anniversary tipped in pages they did 5000 of them. I don't think that is limited enough to bump it up over a flat signed. Plus I'm not sure Neil's signature is being too targeted for forgery.

Scoogs
07-03-2017, 09:45 AM
What are the following Joe Hill books selling for these days?

NOS 4A2 - 1st/1st trade edition, signed & doodled
Heart-shaped Box - Sub Press signed, deluxe edition, PC copy
Heart-shaped Box - 1st/1st trade edition, signed, remainder mark on bottom
Horns - 1st/1st trade edition, signed
A Carnivΰle of Horror Anthology - Signed, limited from PS Publishing

PennyUnwise
07-12-2017, 06:00 AM
Hello all,

I couldn't resist a post as I scored with a set of Subterranean Press' A Song of Ice and Fire #277. However, I will be missing books 3 and 4 once I receive them - Storm of Swords and Feast for Crows respectively. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone is aware of who owns these two books and if they are available for sale. I am also interested in the Meisha Merlin sets of books 1 and 2. Not a big stickler on numbers for these though.

Available for Trades:

Eye of the World - True First Edition/First Printing
Shining signed, numbered (Sub Press) - #692

Thankee Sai for any leads, and either way have a great day!

Anubis2347
07-13-2017, 06:29 AM
Anyone have any of the below to trade? If so please PM me with what you might be loking to trade for.

Brandon Sanderson
The Rithmatist (1st 1st Signed)
Snapshot (Signed/Limited)
Legion 1 (1st 1st Signed)
Legion 2 (1st 1st Signed)
Firstborn/Defending Elysium Hardcover (1st 1st Signed)
Shadows Beneath (1st 1st Signed)

ruderabbit
07-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Anyone have any of the below to trade? If so please PM me with what you might be loking to trade for.

Brandon Sanderson
The Rithmatist (1st 1st Signed)
Snapshot (Signed/Limited)
Legion 1 (1st 1st Signed)
Legion 2 (1st 1st Signed)
Firstborn/Defending Elysium Hardcover (1st 1st Signed)
Shadows Beneath (1st 1st Signed)

Go to his website bookstore.

Tommy
07-17-2017, 04:13 AM
Going rate for Four Ghosts from Cemetery Dance?

PennyUnwise
07-17-2017, 09:18 AM
The only copy I could quickly discover was here: https://www.gauntletpress.com/product/four-ghosts/

Unsure if this is the current going rate, but hope it helps!

Tommy
07-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Robert McCammon - The Hunter from the Woods S/L SOLD
Joe Hill - NOS4R2 signed UK 1st/1st trade hardcover w/ promo postcard - $80 shipped

PM me if interested, thanks!

Brian861
07-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!

ym2000
07-20-2017, 10:29 AM
LOWER PRICES - UPDATED WITH UNSOLDS

For Sale or will take trades (see below signature for desired books):

Joe Abercrombie "Blade Itself" 10th anniversary, signed numbered, like new $50
Joe Abercrombie Half/... trilogy, 1st/UK/numbered matching in custom slipcases $250
George RR Martin - Wild Cards - 6 book set, all signed, immaculate $175
George RR Martin - Fevre Dream - slipcased, good condition, numbered - 225$
Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, 3 books signed and doodled $550
Clive Barker - Books Of Blood, Subterranean Press, Lettered edition - $750
China Mieville - Perdido Train Station, Limited, Subterranean Press, $235
China Mieville - Railsea, Subterranean Press, Lettered, $800
China Mieville - City and the City, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $1000
China Mieville - This Census Taker, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
China Mieville - The Last Days of New Paris, lettered, remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
China Mieville - Three Moments Of Explosion, lettered, $220
Ayn Rand - The Fountainhead, Easton Press, slipcased - 110$
Robert McCammon - Last Train To Perdition, SubPress, limited, 80$
World War Z ( slipcased, numbered, signed ) PS Publishing - $75
Scott Smith -Ruins PS Publishing, lettered, signed - $85
Gene Wolfe - A Borrowed Man - PS, slipcased, signed, $45

PM me if you have interest and for photos - prices F&F plus media shipping

craigobau
07-22-2017, 09:35 AM
I am looking for a copy of Visions of Brichester by Ramsey Campbell.

Anyone have one for sale?

goathunter
07-22-2017, 11:22 AM
Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!

No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).

I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter

jonp
07-22-2017, 12:38 PM
I am looking for a copy of Visions of Brichester by Ramsey Campbell.

Anyone have one for sale?

I have a PS signed slipcased edition (1 of 100) edition, if that is the one you're after.

Hunchback Jack
07-22-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm looking for Lettered Edition of Robert McCammon's Mister Slaughter. A marked Lettered is preferred, but I'll take a PC as well. Finder's fee offered if a sale is made.

HBJ

Brian861
07-22-2017, 01:50 PM

No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).

I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter

Thanks!

Tommy
07-24-2017, 04:57 AM
JACK KETCHUM
I'm Not Sam S/L
I'm Not Sam Trade
Old Flames S/l
Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
Floating Dragon S/L #613
The Buffalo Hunter S/L
The Buffalo Hunter Trade
The Buffalo Hunter ARC
Sides

RAY GARTON
Dereliction S/L #514
The Loveliest Dead S/L
Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER
Tyler's Third Act - Mick Garris S/L #14
Torn - Lee Thomas S/L #212
The Prophet - Michael Koryta S/L #9
The Straw Men - Michael Marshall S/L (have to check on which number)
Bentley Little - The Revelation S/L #188
A Simple Plan - Scott Smith S/L (have to check on which number)
The Back of Beyond - Alan Peter Ryan S/L (ARC available too)
The Language of Fear - Del James S/L
Turnaround - Craig Spector S/L
Cold Comforts Peter Crowther S/L #474
Femme - Bill Pronzini S/L
Dark Advent - Brian Hodge S/L
Underground - All Sarrantonio S/L
The Night of the Triffads - Simon Clark S/L

CEMETERY DANCE NOVELLA SERIES
The Angels - Rio Youers S/L #729
Bastion - Simon Clark S/L #729
Snow Shadows - Mick Garris S/L #729

These are $9 shipped for one and for more than one, $8 shipped. Thanks!

jsmcmullen92
07-24-2017, 05:18 AM
JACK KETCHUM
I'm Not Sam S/L
I'm Not Sam Trade
Old Flames S/l
Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
Floating Dragon S/L #613
The Buffalo Hunter S/L
The Buffalo Hunter Trade
The Buffalo Hunter ARC
Sides

RAY GARTON
Dereliction S/L #514
The Loveliest Dead S/L
Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER

PM Me with questions and offers, thanks for looking!

I see you have received grab bags as well :)

Tommy
07-24-2017, 05:26 AM
JACK KETCHUM
I'm Not Sam S/L
I'm Not Sam Trade
Old Flames S/l
Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
Floating Dragon S/L #613
The Buffalo Hunter S/L
The Buffalo Hunter Trade
The Buffalo Hunter ARC
Sides

RAY GARTON
Dereliction S/L #514
The Loveliest Dead S/L
Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER

PM Me with questions and offers, thanks for looking!

I see you have received grab bags as well :)

:emot-roflolmao:

PennyUnwise
07-24-2017, 07:08 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to chime in again and let you know I am looking for copies numbered 402 of Erikson's Malazan series published by Subterranean Press. I will give you another number of the same book and pay shipping both ways as I am looking to complete set eventually even though highly unlikely. Thank you for any insight!

PM with any leads

herbertwest
07-25-2017, 05:57 AM
Not books, but I thought that this was pretty cool despite the $450 pricemark : Guillermo del Toro and Patron Partner for Coolest Tequila Ever
>>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3449343/guillermo-del-toro-patron-partner-coolest-tequila-ever/

https://i0.wp.com/bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/patron1.jpg?w=640

becca69
07-25-2017, 06:03 AM
That is a very cool box!

Tommy
07-27-2017, 08:28 AM
omit

craigobau
07-29-2017, 11:20 AM
I'm looking for a copy of Ramsey Campbell's The Last Revelation of Gla'aki from PS Publishing, either Trade Hardback or S/L is ok.

And thanks to Jonp for graciously sorting me out with a copy of beautiful copy of Ramsey Campbell's Visions From Brichester per my previous post.

Thank you!

jsweet
07-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Prices include shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Pictures available upon request. Any questions, please ask. New books unless otherwise noted. Thanks!

Visions Deferred Three Unfilmed Screenplays by Richard Matheson, new, still in shrinkwrap $15 SOLD
Offbeat Uncollected Stories by Richard Matheson 2017 Valancourt books trade PB, with a new introduction by David J. Schow. $15 SOLD
Tempter by Nancy A. Collins, 2001 Gauntlet Press edition, limited to 500 copies (this is unnumbered), signed by Collins and Alan Clark $10
Blue November Storms by Brian James Freeman, 2013 PB $10
Flight to Opar Restored Edition by Philip Jose Farmer, 2015 trade PB, signed by editor Christopher Paul Carey $20
Ellison Wonderland by Harlan Ellison PS Publishing slipcased edition $25
Best New Horror Anniversary Editions PBs - Have #1, 2 & 3 - $15 each or all three for $40.
Locke & Key by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez - MP3 CD audiobook - New/sealed $10 SOLD
Hot in December & Prisoner 489 by Joe Lansdale, 2014 Dark Regions Press PBs $20 for both

A few bargain items, $5 each or I'll throw them in for free with anything else
Button, Button by Richard Matheson, new book, but some minor shelf wear SOLD
The Waker Dreams by Matheson 2017 Positronic Publishing PB, new 20-page chapbook. SOLD
Let it Be - DVD-R of the Beatles film

HONKYTONKSMASH
07-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Have a variety up for sale

Joe Hill
The Cape 1969 1-4 $18
The Cape 1-4 w/4 variants $25
Thumbprint 1-3, Gravetales#6, Spiderman Unleashed #8 $25

Robert McCammon
Speaks the Nightbird 1st/1st NF/NF $50

Jack Ketchum
Red ARC NF $20
Station two Chapbook $15

Wrath James White
Orgy of Souls S/L $20

All prices include shipping in the US. Paypal

jsmcmullen92
07-30-2017, 03:21 PM
What is the value of Locke & Key #ed and Lettered?

Also is anyone looking to sell some?

Tommy
07-31-2017, 02:42 PM
omit

Tommy
07-31-2017, 02:46 PM
omit

Phalucha
07-31-2017, 06:36 PM
I am looking for a Mondo print of Let The Right One In if anyone has one they would like to sell. Also The Mondo print for Scream. Pls email if you would like to sell. Thanks!

WeDealInLead
08-01-2017, 05:29 AM
Songs of the Dying Earth - trade from SP. Make an offer.
GRRM - The Dying of the Light SP s/l. I don't know what the going rate is on these so let's say I'm asking 2/3 of current market price.
Lansdale - Act of Love SP trade $10

louis2003b
08-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Looking for:
Snow Crash Lettered. Preferably letter D but would take any letter
Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered. Preferably letter Y
The Martian Lettered
Rogues Lettered

I have a few books to trade please contact me if you have or know someone that has a copy of the above..Thanks

Booknutt
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Any Mark Danielewski fans here? Selling my copy of House of Leaves. It's the original first printing Hardcover signed with a blue Z. Also signed again with a drawing but personalized to me. It's in pristine condition.

$200 PayPal family only please.

Tommy
08-01-2017, 07:56 PM
omit

Joe315
08-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Looking for:
Snow Crash Lettered. Preferably letter D but would take any letter
Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered. Preferably letter Y
The Martian Lettered
Rogues Lettered

I have a few books to trade please contact me if you have or know someone that has a copy of the above..Thanks

Trying to send a message but your inbox is full.

scarface
08-03-2017, 05:39 PM
I am looking for:
Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered (Robert McCammon)
Storm Front, Fools Moon (Jim Butcher)
Half the World Lettered "LL" (Joe Abercrombie)
I have a few books to trade (lettered and limited) let me know if you are interested.

Fsmdr
08-04-2017, 07:19 AM
Looking for lettered copy of Book Of Swords.

ur2ndbiggestfan
08-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Got my OFFBEAT from jsweet today and it was nicely packed and came in great shape! Thanks!

scarface
08-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Looking for the Dresden Files collection by subpress barring White Night and Small Favor. Also looking for lettered "LL" edition of Joe Abercrombie's Half the World.
Willing to trade in Speaks the Nightbird Lettered edition "FF" by Robert McCammon, Connie Willis Matching number set of Blackout+All Clear, Numbered Eternity's Wheel, Numbered Crosstalk + Cash if needed.
Let me know if you want to trade.

jsweet
08-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Got my OFFBEAT from jsweet today and it was nicely packed and came in great shape! Thanks!

You're welcome! Glad it made it!

dnemec
08-04-2017, 04:57 PM

Got my order from him today too. Many thanks!!!

Phalucha
08-07-2017, 01:09 PM
I have Crucifix Autumn (trade edition from Dark Harvest) and the signed limited of Methods of Madness for $60 iif anyone is interested. Also, a trade edition of Book of the Dead ($50) and the signed/slipcased edition of Still Dead ($75). Finally, fine set of Legends and Lengends II ($100) for both. Pls email if you want pics. Thanks!

Tommy
08-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Anyone know what a good price for Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury. (Signed by All the Contributors) S/L is going for?

louis2003b
08-08-2017, 08:16 AM

Looks like Subpress is going to continue the series so getting in now might be a good time.

RC65
08-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Anyone know what a good price for Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury. (Signed by All the Contributors) S/L is going for?

ABE shows a couple copies in the $250 range, so a good price would probably be anything under $200. A great price would be $150.

jsmcmullen92
08-08-2017, 08:28 AM

Looks like Subpress is going to continue the series so getting in now might be a good time.

Yeah I got Vol1 for cover price but I am looking for Vol2/3. looks like Camelot has them but upmarked and with a trade edition for $100(REALLY!?!?). trying to see if Kim will let just the 2 and 3 go but I'm sure they are still going to charge a premium since they are "matching"

ym2000
08-08-2017, 09:38 AM
UPDATED FOR SALE LIST

Joe Abercrombie Half/... trilogy, 1st/UK/numbered matching in custom slipcases $250
George RR Martin - Wild Cards - 6 book set, all signed, immaculate $140 http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILD-CARDS-George-R-R-Martin-Signed-6-Book-Set-Rare-With-Extras-/182690595757?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
George RR Martin - Fevre Dream - slipcased, good condition, numbered - 160$
Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, 3 books signed and doodled $490
Clive Barker - Books Of Blood, Subterranean Press, Lettered edition - $700
China Mieville - Railsea, Subterranean Press, Lettered, $600, like NEW
China Mieville - City and the City, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $875
China Mieville - This Census Taker, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
China Mieville - The Last Days of New Paris, lettered, remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
China Mieville - Three Moments Of Explosion, lettered, $220
Robert McCammon - Last Train To Perdition, SubPress, limited, 60$
Gene Wolfe - A Borrowed Man - PS, slipcased, signed, $45

cit74
08-08-2017, 10:45 AM

Did bill post when he plans on releasing the rest?

Tommy
08-11-2017, 04:55 AM
Pure - Juliana Baggot #9 S/L Collector's Package $20 shipped
$9 each shipped, more than one $8 shipped.
I'm Not Sam S/L - Ketchum
I'm Not Sam Trade - Ketchum
Old Flames S/l -Ketchum
Dereliction S/L #51- Garton
Serpent Girl S/L Garton
The Buffalo Hunter Trade -Straub
Sides - Straub
The Prophet - Michael Koryta S/L S/L #9

CEMETERY DANCE PROOFS
The Mailman - Bentley Little
The Woman - Jack Ketchum, Lucky McKee
Tyler's Third Act - Mick Garris
Killing Ghost - Christopher Ransome
The Interrogator

EDIT: updated listing

Anubis2347
08-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Anyone interested in:

Game of Thrones 1st with Jon Snow cover by Stephen Youll.
Fine/Fine in a mylar protector and aftermarket slipcase

Rogues: Subterranean press signed/limited
Fine/Fine

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Subterranean press signed/limited
Fine/Fine

PM me with offers... Also willing to trade for a signed 1st 1st of Wise Man's Fear.

louis2003b
08-14-2017, 11:55 AM
He did not. He stated on the Subpress forum they will be continuing the series.

Did bill post when he plans on releasing the rest?

louis2003b
08-14-2017, 12:02 PM
Looking for:
Mister Slaughter Lettered
Providence Rider Lettered
Boy's Life Lettered
Please PM me if you are willing to trade or sell.

Brian861
08-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Looking for a HC of Joe Hill's Wraith 1st printing in Fine condition and a Fine copy of IDW 10 Year Anniversary Collection. Thanks!

TacomaDiver
08-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Let me check my copy of Wraith when I get home. It should be a 1st but I'm not for certain.

Looking for a HC of Joe Hill's Wraith 1st printing in Fine condition and a Fine copy of IDW 10 Year Anniversary Collection. Thanks!

Brian861
08-17-2017, 02:23 PM
Let me check my copy of Wraith when I get home. It should be a 1st but I'm not for certain.

Thanks, Jason!

TacomaDiver
08-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Looks like my copy is a second printing. I tried.

Thanks, Jason!

Brian861
08-17-2017, 09:14 PM
Looks like my copy is a second printing. I tried.

Thanks, Jason!

Thanks for taking the time, brother.

Brian861
08-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Looking to pick up a copy of the PS edition The Fireman if the price is right.

ym2000
08-19-2017, 06:03 AM
Wanted:

First Law Trilogy including other books matching Lettered ( high price buyer)
Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon Lettered
Neil Gaiman Smoke and Mirrors Lettered
GRRM Hunter's Run Lettered
Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon Lettered
Robert McCammon - Wolf's Hour, Hunter in The Woods, The Night Boat, The Five, Bethany's Sin all Lettereds
Also two more from Matthew Corbett series: Mister Slaughter and Providence Rider

craigobau
08-20-2017, 05:23 AM
Looking for a copy of Centipede Press' Algernon Blackwood Library of Weird Fiction.

Thanks

Anubis2347
08-22-2017, 05:45 AM
If anyone is interested I have te first three volumes (Gane of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords) of the new "Red Leather-ish" volumes up for sale.

The books and slipcases are in fine unread condition.

PM me with offers.

Brian861
08-23-2017, 04:31 PM
What's the going rate for Joe Hill's By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain Sub Press Lettered Broadside? Thanks!

jsmcmullen92
08-24-2017, 05:06 AM
My guess is around publish price. Not sure they went up at all with it being a large broadside. Now if you framed it, it might be worth more but that is based on the taste of the frame :)

Anubis2347
08-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Up for sale:

Subterranean Press - Signed Limited
Summer of Night by Dan Simmons
Book and slipcase are in Fine/Unread Condition

For the right offer I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

PM me with offers.

Brian861
08-24-2017, 10:46 AM
My guess is around publish price. Not sure they went up at all with it being a large broadside. Now if you framed it, it might be worth more but that is based on the taste of the frame :)

Thanks, Josh!

Booknutt
08-24-2017, 03:27 PM
Up for your offers please, for the Gaiman fans:

U.K. American Gods. Signed in fine shape.
Anansi Boys. Numbered ARC
Coraline ARC
Coraline the graphic novel ARC
Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
Fragile Things numbered ARC
Good Omens ARC signed by Gaiman. Good condition.
M is for Magic ARC
Norse Mythology ARC
Ocean at the End of the Lane. 1st HC signed
Ocean at the End of the Lane ARC
Trigger Warning ARC
View from the Cheap Seats ARC
Mirrormask s/l subterranean press
Duran Duran TP only in Good condition.

Pictures can be sent of any the books.

Anubis2347
08-24-2017, 04:07 PM
Up for sale:

I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

Price $205 PP Gift

Anubis2347
08-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Anyone interested in:

Subterranean Press Signed Limited
Robert McCammon
Boy's Life

Book and slipcase are in Fine Unread Condition.

PM me with offers.

Anubis2347
08-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
Joe Hill
Signed Limited
IDW Publishing

PM with offers.

The Library Policeman
08-31-2017, 11:31 AM
Looking for a copy of James Herbert - Devil In The Dark with the signed bookplate if anyone has one for sale?

Thanks!

Frondz
09-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Don't have Devil in the Dark, but will keep an eye out. I do have a fine, inscribed NEL copy of Moon if you or anyone else is interested?

becca69
09-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Free copies of The Warded Man by Peter V Brett from Randomhouse Books
http://www.randomhousebooks.com/campaign/the-warded-man-book-one-of-the-demon-cycle/

Anubis2347
09-01-2017, 07:55 PM
BUMP AND PRICE DROP...

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
Joe Hill
Signed Limited
IDW Publishing

$160 PP Gift (UPS shipping included)

Anubis2347
09-01-2017, 07:57 PM
BUMP AND PRICE DROP:

Anyone interested in:

Robert McCammon
Boy's Life

$170 PP gift (UPS shipping included)

Anubis2347
09-01-2017, 07:58 PM
BUMP AND PRICE DROP:

Up for sale:

I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

$170 PP gift (UPS shipping included)

Priest
09-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Hey Folks,
gonna let some loose ends go -
All three 1/1 Flatsigned , F/F-

Joe Hill
Heart-Shaped Box - 45$
Horns. - 45$ (Doodled)
NOS4A2. - 45$

Might have some minor dents but still very very nice copies.
Take all three get international shipping free.

Brian861
09-03-2017, 02:41 AM
BUMP AND PRICE DROP...

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
Joe Hill
Signed Limited
IDW Publishing

$160 PP Gift (UPS shipping included)

Good price. I just paid $175 for mine.

Anubis2347
09-03-2017, 05:56 AM
Reasonable offers will be considered...

Brian861
09-03-2017, 09:34 AM
A very well trusted and respected member of the CD Forum community is selling his collection. He is not a member of our forum here but asked me to pass along his email should anyone want to contact him regarding his sale. His name is Brian and is email his as follows: Brian (bmxlion@mac.com)

zelig
09-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Looking to place these in a new home:

The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st UK edition with red page edges. Double signed by Joe. Flatsigned on half title and signed with date of 7/6/16 on title page. Fine/Fine condition. - $35 shipped F/F
The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st US edition with signed bookplate from Cemetery Dance. - Fine/Fine - $20 shipped F/F

allasorte
09-03-2017, 05:53 PM
A very well trusted and respected member of the CD Forum community is selling his collection. He is not a member of our forum here but asked me to pass along his email should anyone want to contact him regarding his sale. His name is Brian and is email his as follows: Brian (bmxlion@mac.com)

What is he selling? Do we have to ask him?

Brian861
09-03-2017, 08:59 PM

What is he selling? Do we have to ask him?

Ton of stuff, Joe. Way to much to list here. Looks like primarily CD editions. Yes, you'd have to email him for the complete list.

sentinel
09-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Bought some King books and this one came along. I'm not a HUNTER S. THOMPSON collector but
I now have an unopened, sealed in plastic, signed, limited called GONZO by Hunter S. Thompson.
This is number 1642 of 3000. Looks like they are in the $200-$300 range on ABE.
I am open to offers, I hope someone here is a Thompson collector, I would love for it to go to a DT Collector.
Thanks!

Room 217 Caretaker
09-10-2017, 05:22 AM
Joe Hill Items For Sale (will be happy to negotiate and send pictures)

NOS4A2 S/L $225 (Sub Press in Red Slipcase)
NOS4R2 UK First Edition (event signed with papers) $75
20th Century Ghost First Edition (signed & lined with Warning: Balloon filled stories ahead) $65
Better than Home 2nd (signed with baseball drawing on cover) $75
Heart Shaped Box signed ARC (very rare numbered and signed) $175
NOS4A2 signed First Edition $40
Gunpowder S/L (signed limited in slipcase) $125
Shadow show Hardcover (signed on limitation page by the editors) $60
With Signs & Wonders (softcover) $20 (I believe the first appearance of Pop Art)
Subterranean #2 S/L $150
Horns UK First (signed & lined at UK event) $60
Four Ghost $125 (in aftermarket slipcase)
Horns First Edition $30 (signed with devil drawing)
Locke & Key $30 (Sub Press nicely done Hardcover)
Smoke & Mirrors (signed limited in traycase signed by many including Joe) $75
Stories Proof $50
Best New Horror paperback (signed) $40
Best of Year 2006 (unsigned) $10
Postscripts #3 S/L $100
Carnival of Souls S/L $100
The Looking Glass S/L $145

I also have a very rare (1 of 100 numbered) Heart Shaped Box ARC numbered and signed on a limitation page (kept in plastic since day one). (SOLD)

All prices based on friends/family Paypal. I will split shipping with any US buyer and work with all our friends across the pond in interested.

Send PM if interested.

Mulleins

Room 217 Caretaker
09-11-2017, 07:44 AM
I've had some members interested in the numbered ARC and wanted to see a picture (they didn't know one existed). This is it:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Joe_Hill_signed_limited_ARC_HSB.png

I'm asking $150. 1 of 100 printed. (SOLD)

Mulleins

Tommy
09-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Robert McCammon titles for Sale

Some Sub Press Proofs for sale...

I Travel by Night proof - $50 shipped F
The Hunter from the Woods proof - $70 shipped F
Mister Slaughter proof - $20 shipped F
The Five proof - $20 shipped VG+
ALL 125 shipped

And some Signed Limiteds...

Mister Slaughter S/L SOLD
They Thirst S/L (#91) $50 shipped
Bethamy's Sin S/L $35 shipped
Baal S/L Slipcased rarer edtion $100 shipped

EDIT: Totally shameless of me but today is my birthday so you totally have to buy something from me. :huglove:

Joe315
09-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Selling lettered set of the Passage trilogy. I have the first book in my possession with the second 2 preordered through Cemetery Dance. I will update CD with the buyers details so that the next 2 are sent directly to new owner.

$2500, OBO. Domestic USPS Priority shipping included and will pay half of international shipping cost.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sold!

wolfehr
09-16-2017, 01:26 PM
I have a Lettered edition of Swan Song up on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/i/122708715948

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anubis2347
09-16-2017, 01:40 PM
Any interest in the Gauntlet Press editions of Richard Matheson's:

I am legend
And
What dreams may come
And
The Shrinking Man

Both books are in fine condition.

If anyone is interested please PM me with offer.

scarface
09-17-2017, 10:34 AM
I am looking for:
Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered (W/X/Z) (Robert McCammon)
Storm Front, Fools Moon S/L (Jim Butcher)
Half the World Lettered "LL" (Joe Abercrombie)
I have a few books to trade, let me know if you are interested.

terrier91
09-17-2017, 08:01 PM

The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st UK edition with red page edges. Double signed by Joe. Flatsigned on half title and signed with date of 7/6/16 on title page. Fine/Fine condition. - $35 shipped F/F
The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st US edition with signed bookplate from Cemetery Dance. - Fine/Fine - $20 shipped F/F

Hey buddy, are these still available?

zelig
09-17-2017, 08:41 PM

Hey buddy, are these still available?

What's up Andy. Yup, they are still available. Yours if you want them.

Tommy
09-17-2017, 09:09 PM
REMOVED

Fp3csu
09-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Hi all, a few things for sale noted below. I’ll cover shipping with insurance via UPS to the lower 48. Shoot me a PM with questions. If you want photos send me your number and I’ll text them to you. Just easier that way for me. All are limited unless otherwise noted.
Lettered Malazan set, Steven Erikson $13,000
Medusa’s Web, Tim Powers $50
Lettered Ready Player One, Ernest Cline SOLD
Hyperion set, Dan Simmons SOLD
Lettered Kushiel’s Dart, J. Carey $400
Boy’s Life, McCammon $200
Lettered Swan Song, McCammon. $850
American God’s Hill House with Readers companion $500

Thanks,
Travis

Tommy
09-21-2017, 05:53 AM
REMOVED

ym2000
09-21-2017, 08:23 AM
UPDATED FOR SALE LIST

George RR Martin - Wild Cards - 6 book set, all signed, immaculate $120
Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, All 3 books signed and doodled $450, Fine +
Robert McCammon - Last Train To Perdition, SubPress, limited, 50$, new
Gene Wolfe - A Borrowed Man - PS, slipcased, signed, $45, new
Joe Hill - Horns PS, limited $350, new
Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $800
Stephen King - Doctor Sleep CD, Limited, $ 500, fine
Dan Simmons - Hyperion Set $725 new

jonp
09-23-2017, 06:29 AM
Hi
I have some books for sale - mostly Joe Hill -- please note I am UK based so shipping maybe to higher depending on where you are based.

Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts (10th Anniversary edition) - Lettered PS - £550 GBP
Joe Hill - The Fireman -- Lettered PS -- £650 GBP
Joe Hill - NOS4R2 - Subpress Lettered edition PC copy - £750 GBP
Joe Hill - NOS4R2 / Wraith - IDW Lettered Edition - £800 GBP
Joe Hill - The Fireman - Very Rare UK Uncorrected Proof £150 GBP
Joe Hill - The Fireman -- Extremely Rare UK Uncorrected Proof 'Waterstones Yellow Edged' £200

David Mitchell - Slade House - Waterstones Signed Edition - £13 GBP
Brandon Sanderson - Legion -- Waterstones Signed Edition -- £10 GBP
Brandon Sanderson - The Bands Of Mourning -- Waterstones Signed Edition -- £15 GBP
Joe Abercrombie -- Half A War -- Waterstones Signed Edition -- £10 GBP
Ernest Cline - Armada -- Waterstones Signed Edition -- £10 GBP
Philip Pullman - The Book of Dust - Waterstones Fold-out Chapter Sampler -- £3 GBP

Just PM me if you wish any photos or if you want any of the books. All are in fine condition except Legion that has some light stratches to the book's boards and the Subpress NOS4R2 that has light soiling to the traycase.

Anubis2347
09-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Up for grabs:

Game of Thrones
Fine condition

PM me with offers.

Tommy
09-24-2017, 09:01 PM
REMOVED

Anubis2347
09-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Listed on E-bay item #292269570722... will give a better deal to anyone from the site.

Game of Thrones
Fine condition

PM me with offers.

Tommy
09-26-2017, 07:41 PM
OMIT

Booknutt
09-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Must sell. I’ve reduced this as far as I will go.

Neil Gaiman complete Hill House set
Here’s the old listing on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/i/222641221218
I’m asking for an even $1000 here. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Sold

ym2000
09-27-2017, 10:43 AM
UPDATED FOR SALE LIST

Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, All 3 books signed and doodled $400, Fine +
Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $800
Stephen King - Doctor Sleep CD, Limited, $ 500, fine
Dan Simmons - Hyperion Set $700 new

Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, All 3 books signed and doodled $450, Fine +
Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $700

Fp3csu
09-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Updated some prices and removed sold items:

Lettered Malazan set, Steven Erikson $11,500 (if this is purchased from CA, NV, AZ I can deliver it personally to relieve shipping anxiety)
Lettered Kushiel’s Dart, J. Carey $350
Boy’s Life, McCammon Sold
Lettered Swan Song, McCammon. Sold
American God’s Hill House with Readers companion $400

Thanks.

ValHallAwaits
10-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Anybody interested in trading Storm Front + cash for Gardens of the Moon?

Anubis2347
10-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Does anyone have a 1st/1st UK hardcover of The Way of Kings that they would part with? I would be willing to trade either of the below or cash.

Subterranean Press Signed Limited Game of Thrones (Fine condition)
Subterranean Press Signed Limited Clash of Kings (PC copy, fine condition)

Anubis2347
10-06-2017, 07:57 AM
One last bump... with a price drop.

Looking to get $550 PP Gift.

Game of Thrones
Fine condition

Phalucha
10-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Am looking for fine copies of the first printings of Avon McCammon titles plus also a fine paperback first of Stinger. Pls email if you have for sale or trade. Thank you! PS - still searching for letter “o”of Baal.

terrier91
10-14-2017, 04:39 PM
Some good cheapies for sale. some are pretty rare All are signed, PM me if you need pics or have any questions. Free US shipping if multiple books are purchased.

$20 - Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub - F/F, #306/350
$25 - He is Legend anthology - signed by Joe Hill, Joe R Lansdale and F Paul Wilson, NF trade paperback, slight wrinkle by the G on the cover and small bump to the lower right corner
$25 - Beast by Peter Benchley - NF- book in a poor condition dust jacket, 1st printing (number line to the 2), great book with a great sig, NF- due to the white boards showing some age, dust jacket needs to be replaced due to a large repaired tear on the spine
$35 - Double Feature by Owen King - NF book in a NF dust jacket (both have a tiny bump at the bottom right corner), 1st/1st of King's debut novel
$40 - World War Z by Max Brooks - F/F, #PC/948, this book is huge and beautiful

Or take all remaining books on this list for $95 shipped in the US

jreitan47
10-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Hey folks! A few weeks ago I produced my 10th annual and final AIDS benefit in Salem, Oregon where we ended up raising an amazing $28,000+ for our charities this year for four Oregon HIV/AIDS charities that provide support, prevention and care management for Oregonians living with and at risk for HIV/AIDS, as well as helping fund a summer camp for children affected by the disease. Our LAST round of Shocklines ebay auctions were just listed which feature some great gems for horror fans provided by an amazing group of publishers, collectors, authors and editors. Please take a moment to bid, bid, bid! All auctions start at just $1 as usual. Might find some new authors to discover while helping a good cause.

-JEFFREY THOMAS Subject 11 SIGNED LIMITED HARDCOVER
https://www.ebay.com/itm/JEFFREY-THOMAS-Subject-11-SIGNED-LIMITED-HARDCOVER-Only-150-Copies-2012-RARE-/292300085036?hash=item440e71572c:g:mcoAAOSwe09Z6U3 9

-ADAM CESARE The Summer Job SIGNED LIMITED HARDCOVER
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ADAM-CESARE-The-Summer-Job-SIGNED-LIMITED-HARDCOVER-2015-Only-45-Copies-RARE-/292300118528?hash=item440e71da00:g:ylUAAOSwe09Z6Vn 3

-DOUGLAS CLEGG Dinner With Cannibal Sisters SIGNED LIMITED
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUGLAS-CLEGG-Dinner-With-Cannibal-Sisters-SIGNED-LIMITED-HARDCOVER-2014-/292300128111?hash=item440e71ff6f:g:P80AAOSwH2VZ6V4 o

-ROBERT MCCAMMON 25 Celebrating HWA SIGNED TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERT-MCCAMMON-25-Celebrating-HWA-SIGNED-TRADE-PAPERBACK-Lisa-Morton-2012-RARE-/302494617384?hash=item466e158f28:g:FEAAAOSwh1pZ6VA d

-HR GIGER'S VAMPIRRIC 1st Edition GERMAN EDITION TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HR-GIGERS-VAMPIRRIC-1st-Edition-GERMAN-EDITION-TRADE-PAPERBACK-2003-Very-Rare-/302494682489?hash=item466e168d79:g:mnAAAOSwvR5Z6Wx D

-MONICA J. O'ROURKE What Happens In The Darkness SIGNED HARDCOVER
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MONICA-J-OROURKE-What-Happens-In-The-Darkness-SIGNED-HARDCOVER-2013-Only-100-/302494668840?hash=item466e165828:g:cRUAAOSwdjdZ6Wa n

-CAMERON PIERCE Fantastic Earth Destroyer JIM AGPALZA Signed Hardcover
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CAMERON-PIERCE-Fantastic-Earth-Destroyer-JIM-AGPALZA-Signed-Hardcover-2013-RARE-/302494618984?hash=item466e159568:g:PKkAAOSwR2RZ6VD N

-O Little Town Of Deathlehem TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARK-MCLAUGHLIN-O-Little-Town-Of-Deathlehem-TRADE-PAPERBACK-Matt-Cowan-2013-/292300116150?hash=item440e71d0b6:g:84IAAOSwg~BZ6Vl A

-Deathlehem Revisited TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/JG-FAHERTY-Deathlehem-Revisited-TRADE-PAPERBACK-David-Niall-Wilson-2015-/302494650511?hash=item466e16108f:g:7~YAAOSwUoNZ6V-g

-LINDA ADDISON Consumed Reduced To Grey Ashes SIGNED TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LINDA-ADDISON-Consumed-Reduced-To-Grey-Ashes-SIGNED-TRADE-PAPERBACK-2001-Rare-/292300113884?hash=item440e71c7dc:g:RKwAAOSwvApZ6Vi R

-MICHAEL J. EVANS Return To Deathlehem TRADE PAPERBACK
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-J-EVANS-Return-To-Deathlehem-TRADE-PAPERBACK-Harrison-Graves-2014-/302494643182?hash=item466e15f3ee:g:qd0AAOSwYeRZ6Vw N

-LISA MORTON Barbers & Beauties SIGNED TRADE PAPERBACK Lee Thomas TIM LEBBON
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LISA-MORTON-Barbers-Beauties-SIGNED-TRADE-PAPERBACK-Lee-Thomas-TIM-LEBBON-2013-/302494655472?hash=item466e1623f0:g:Et0AAOSwdx1Z6WG 1

Hunchback Jack
10-21-2017, 01:32 PM
A long shot, but I'm looking for the following editions, if anyone is willing to sell:

Lettered Subterranean Press Edition of Mister Slaughter by Robert McCammon. Will accept any letter or PC.
#226 S/L of any volume of the Matthew Corbett series by McCammon from SubPress.
Lettered Borderlands Press edition of lost boy, lost girl by Peter Straub
Lettered SubPress edition of Drood by Dan Simmons.

PM me if you're selling or have a lead. Much appreciated.

HBJ

cit74
10-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Anyone interested in Tom Hanks new book - uncommon type - just got my signed copies from BAM and I had 1 extra - $35 - shipped in the US.

Tommy
10-25-2017, 03:23 AM
Robert Mccammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
- The Queen of Bedlam # 91
- The Providence Rider #91
- The River of Souls #91
- Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks

terrier91
10-25-2017, 05:53 PM
Some good cheapies for sale. some are pretty rare All are signed, PM me if you need pics or have any questions. Free US shipping if multiple books are purchased.

$20 - Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub - F/F, #306/350
$25 - He is Legend anthology - signed by Joe Hill, Joe R Lansdale and F Paul Wilson, NF trade paperback, slight wrinkle by the G on the cover and small bump to the lower right corner
$25 - Beast by Peter Benchley - NF- book in a poor condition dust jacket, 1st printing (number line to the 2), great book with a great sig, NF- due to the white boards showing some age, dust jacket needs to be replaced due to a large repaired tear on the spine
$35 - Double Feature by Owen King - NF book in a NF dust jacket (both have a tiny bump at the bottom right corner), 1st/1st of King's debut novel
$40 - World War Z by Max Brooks - F/F, #PC/948, this book is huge and beautiful

Or take all remaining books on this list for $95 shipped in the US

If purchased in the next couple days, I'll do all of these shipped for $95 total

Booknutt
10-26-2017, 08:37 AM
I’ve got a couple of GRRM firsts up for sale on eBay. Portraits of His Children and Fevre Dream. Both 1st/1sts, both signed.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222689243955?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222689244508?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Anubis2347
10-27-2017, 07:23 AM
Looking to sell:

$275 PP Gift

Rogues – Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition
Book and slipcase are in Fine unread condition

George RR Martin, Neil Gaiman, Patrick Rothfuss, and many more…

PM me with offers.

LetoAtreides
10-28-2017, 10:06 AM
Hey folks, sharing my list of wanted Subterranean lettered editions here. If you are interested in selling any of these lettered editions, feel free to send me a PM.

Lies of Locke Lamora, Red Seas Under Red Skies, Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch
The Martian, rights to Artemis by Andy Weir
First Law Trilogy, The Heroes, Best Served Cold, Red Country, rights to Sharp Ends by Joe Abercrombie
Kraken by China Mieville
Ilium, Olympos, Summer of Night by Dan Simmons
Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon, Zodiac by Neal Stephenson
The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game, The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Perfect State by Brandon Sanderson
The Shining (with remarque) by Stephen King
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
Smoke & Mirrors, Coraline, Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

sharki69
10-28-2017, 10:38 AM
I have extra signed and dated copy of strange weather HC from yesterday’s event (Joseph Beth bookstore)
I also have signed event poster (number 37 of only 100 produced).

PM me if interestedhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/d604fe8d894fcff7eeb8bf800173fa70.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/e14af6336341ac5722d076dccf0e555e.jpg

sharki69
10-29-2017, 06:52 AM
I have extra signed and dated copy of strange weather HC from yesterday’s event (Joseph Beth bookstore)
I also have signed event poster (number 37 of only 100 produced).

PM me if interestedhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/d604fe8d894fcff7eeb8bf800173fa70.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/e14af6336341ac5722d076dccf0e555e.jpg

Poster SOLD

Room 217 Caretaker
11-04-2017, 04:43 AM
Peter Straub matching numbered signed limited set. $125 shipped:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Peter_Straub_Limited_Set1.JPG

Mulleins

frik
11-04-2017, 10:27 AM
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-The-Fireman-PS-Publishing-true-lettered-traycased-edition-no-reserve/263297076240?hash=item3d4dba8c10:g:c9YAAOSwUchZ~Xw i

no reserve...
from yours truly..

sk

lotuz
11-18-2017, 11:58 AM
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-The-Fireman-PS-Publishing-true-lettered-traycased-edition-no-reserve/263297076240?hash=item3d4dba8c10:g:c9YAAOSwUchZ~Xw i

no reserve...
from yours truly..

sk

The fumbled pre-ordering for this book ticked me off immensely. I was looking at my email the second that the pre-order email from PS came in and was at the page trying to purchase within seconds. I was so excited because I can never snag lettered editions of the top books by any of the presses. However, the email was sent at the wrong time and the web page was not ready. I emailed immediately thinking "this will prove that I tried to pre-order this book within a minute of release and certainly they'll email me back allowing me to purchase." Not the case. The true email came, the lettered sold out in minutes (or less), and I was out of luck :onfire:

ValHallAwaits
11-18-2017, 02:03 PM
If anybody got a lettered Red Rising and wants to cash in, message me.

ym2000
11-19-2017, 05:05 AM
I'm selling complete set of Peter V Brett Demon Cycle - please pm me for direct pp discount:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182893438619

becca69
11-19-2017, 09:08 AM

Piece Brown? I didn't know there was a limited treatment.

ValHallAwaits
11-19-2017, 09:10 AM

You and me both. Devastating to find it posted after all the lettereds were spoken for. Subterranean's taken to updating their preorders page at random times these days.

becca69
11-19-2017, 09:54 AM

You and me both. Devastating to find it posted after all the lettereds were spoken for. Subterranean's taken to updating their preorders page at random times these days.

So I still didn't know what you were talking about. Now I see it.

They have always posted their preorders publicly before any notice goes out to customers. That's how most of the lettered books sell so quickly. Lots of people checking their site daily.

scarface
11-19-2017, 03:04 PM
I am looking for a lettered edition of The Fifth Season. PM me if anyone is willing to sell/trade.

PennyUnwise
11-19-2017, 03:10 PM
I am looking for a lettered edition of The Fifth Season. PM me if anyone is willing to sell/trade.

There is currently one listed on eBay. I am sure you could talk him into private sale for much cheaper as I have done so with the seller before on other books. It's infuriating though that he buys sought after books to just list them immediately at inflated prices all the time!

Joe315
11-20-2017, 08:11 PM
Anyone with an Iron Gold arc could makes some good money.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F14 2586049117

PennyUnwise
11-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Hey, if anyone is interested in a Subterranean Press Shadow of the Wind numbered & signed there is one available for nearly retail on eBay. There are some spots, but quite the price when the closest next one is $240.

(https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-NUMBERED-The-Shadow-of-the-Wind-Carlos-Ruiz-Zafon-Subterranean-822-1000/263318185654?epid=64063251&hash=item3d4efca6b6:g:cEQAAOSwLdNZvaAa)

ym2000
11-26-2017, 02:47 AM
I have a special discount code for Grim Oak Press anthologies - Unbound, Unfettered and Unfettered II that will get you 25% OFF this weekend - just enter "yegor-coupon" in apply coupon code field.
It will give you a very nice intro into amazing world of this publisher if you already do not own any! Have fun!http://grimoakpress.com

sgc1999
11-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Anyone with an Iron Gold arc could makes some good money.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F14 2586049117

oh snap! thats a lot of doe. I only have a red rising arc.

Tommy
11-27-2017, 02:12 AM
Robert Mccammon S/Ls from SubPress

- They Thirst #91
- The Queen of Bedlam # 91
- The Providence Rider #91
- The River of Souls #91
- Freedom of the Mask #91

PM offers please, thanks

SOLD

Anubis2347
11-27-2017, 10:34 AM
For Sale: $250 PP Gift (Offers will be considered)

Game of Thrones
1st Edition / 1st Printing
Silver cover with Iron Throne depicted
Near Fine to Fine Condition
Kept in a mylar DJ protector as well as a slipcase

Kingfan24
11-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Ready player one Black Friday edition - $55.00 plus shipping at cost.

ym2000
12-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Looking for Lettered Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon ( no PC).

Cash buyer or trade lettered Station Eleven, or Artemis or The Fifth Season or something else.
Also all items on my signature list

C1TIZEN_X
12-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Looking for a 1st/1st Exorcist in better than Good condition. Also, a 1st/1st Ready Player One. Thanks.

Joe315
12-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks

jsmcmullen92
12-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks

The books were just Meh so it's purely aesthetics.
IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

dnemec
12-06-2017, 04:13 PM

Thanks

IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

I bought The Fall for around $80, but they usually go higher. I am very patient. ;) The Strain is definitely more. I'm thinking the last one I saw for sale was $250 on it's own. Don't remember if it sold though. It's hard to find those those. Which is why I'm still looking.

lotuz
12-06-2017, 04:23 PM
IIRC correctly, I got my copy of The Strain for ~$230, just prior to the release of The Fall (for which I paid full price).

It was also a little frustrating because CD's matching number policy is different than Sub Press. The Sub Press policy is more collector friendly (whoever can prove they have the most recent book in a series of a particular number has rights to that number) while the CD policy benefits re-sellers more than collectors (whoever purchased the original copy has rights to the series).

Joe315
12-06-2017, 04:25 PM

Thanks

I think you are on point. I am thinking of selling my matching set if anyone’s looking. I bought through badmoon books and the rights to third would be through them.

Joe315
12-06-2017, 05:21 PM
I am also doing some shelf clearing and have some duplicates and such available.

All first/firsts unless otherwise noted. Media mail shipping included.

SIGNED: $15 each
Peripheral - William Gibson US
Nevernight - Jay Kristoff US
My Absolute Darling - Gabriel Tallent UK S/L (tip in page was inserted slightly off)
Babylon's Ashes - James Corey US Double signed and dated (DJ has some bumping)
Six Four - Hideo Yokohama UK S/L (Unnumbered so presumed PC but mostly likely an error)
Fireman - Joe Hill UK and US (DJs on both bumped)
Smilers Fair - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
The Hunter's Kind - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
A Book of Scars - William Shaw UK
The Birdwatcher - William Shaw UK
City of Mirrors - Justin Cronin US
The Song Rising - Samantha Shannon (Purple DJ to match design of first two books)

Unsigned: $10 each
Fellside - MR Carey US
The Boy on the Bridge - MR Carey US
Bird Box - Josh Malerman US
Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel US
The Crow Girl - All Sund US
Smoke - Dan Vyleta US
Sudden Appearance of Hope - Claire North US
The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August - Claire North US
Eleanor - Jason Gurley UK
A Dream of Ice - Gillian Anderson UK

Booknutt
12-27-2017, 02:51 PM
Taking offers on a signed First Edition of Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One.
I won’t lie. I am attempting to cash in the craze right now. An unemployed wife and me working retail again...Its in pristine condition. I know it’s unread.

TravelinJack
12-28-2017, 08:57 AM
Hi All - I'm doing a bit of shelf clearing and have quite a handful of books to part with. I have snapshots of the two stacks I'm trying to sell and a basic list with titles and limitations if they apply. PM me if interested, if you have any questions or want specific/additional pictures. This isn't a 'juicy' listing as quite a handful of these are from grab bags, others just fell into the 'can sell' category to create shelf space for my incoming books. PM offers and payments to be PP FF. Please note that I will be donating proceeds to the Haven Foundation for the books that sell prior to the 19th!

1 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
2 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
3 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
4 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
5 - Murder as a Fine Art, David Morrel (CD S/L 401) SOLD
6 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
7 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
8 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
9 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
10 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
11 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
12 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
13 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)
14 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
15 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
16 - Perfect State / Shadow of Silence Set, Brandon Sanderson (Subpress S/L 481)SOLD
17 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
18 - John Dies at the End (S/L 522)
19 - October Dreams II, Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish (CD Limited Trade signed by Editors)
20 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
21 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/lukeko/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1062.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lukeko/media/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1062.jpg.html)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/lukeko/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1061.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/lukeko/media/Dark%20Tower%20Forum/IMG_1061.jpg.html)

Just giving a heads up to folks here. I plan to do a grab bag giveaway.

I'm going to be sorting through some books in addition to these (ones that didn't already sell) and will post a new list with a few pics of the stacks. I don't think it will be much more than these, probably a small handful.

Depending on what is added to the list, I'll break them into random groups of 4-5 books. I'll also post how many groupings I have, again likely 4-5, and the first folks to respond with interest will get them. I'm going to need a few days and with the New Year Holiday approaching it likely won't be until the end of next week.

So if you are interested in any of the books above, keep an eye out. I'll be making a new thread when I have everything good to go.

jon10g
12-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Shameless plug for Hugh Howey Wool trilogy I'm selling on eBay. Amenable to non eBay sale. UK based.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINT-condition-SIGNED-LIMITED-EDITION-Hugh-Howey-WOOL-series-w-FREE-tote-bag/263408369705?hash=item3d545cc029:g:psAAAOSwjodaRQC N

Anubis2347
12-29-2017, 09:10 AM
I know its a long shot but does anyone have a slipcase for the Sub Press Nos4a2 available?

TravelinJack
12-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Just giving a heads up to folks here. I plan to do a grab bag giveaway.

I'm going to be sorting through some books in addition to these (ones that didn't already sell) and will post a new list with a few pics of the stacks. I don't think it will be much more than these, probably a small handful.

Depending on what is added to the list, I'll break them into random groups of 4-5 books. I'll also post how many groupings I have, again likely 4-5, and the first folks to respond with interest will get them. I'm going to need a few days and with the New Year Holiday approaching it likely won't be until the end of next week.

So if you are interested in any of the books above, keep an eye out. I'll be making a new thread when I have everything good to go.

FYI - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?21306-Grab-Bag-Giveaway&p=1091836#post1091836

peripheral
01-06-2018, 02:01 AM
I am selling some Clive Barker proofs. PM me if you're interested/with offers (Books are in Australia).

- The Great And Secret Show (UK Uncorrected Proof). Near Fine++Unread (RARE)
- The Thief Of Always (US ARC). Fine, unread
- Abarat - Days of Magic / Nights of War (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine, unread
- Coldheart Canyon (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine, unread
- Days of Magic Nights of War CD Sampler (Cover FLATSIGNED).

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_8691.JPG

Brian861
01-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!

Room 217 Caretaker
01-09-2018, 05:47 AM
Peter Straub matching numbered signed limited set. $125 shipped:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Peter_Straub_Limited_Set1.JPG

Mulleins

Lowering to $105 shipped. That's published price with shipping.

Mulleins

jon10g
01-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Couple of things I have on eBay...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SIGNED-Samantha-Shannon-The-Bone-Season-and-UK-PROOF/263421474608?hash=item3d5524b730:g:DHsAAOSw38BaT8M e

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-PROOF-Dan-Simmons-THE-ABOMINABLE/263421470410?hash=item3d5524a6ca:g:MLwAAOSwzRFaT8K b

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Justin-Cronin-UK-PROOF-the-Twelve/263421478828?hash=item3d5524c7ac:g:0TkAAOSw-uhaT8PJ

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINT-SIGNED-and-DATED-Seth-Patrick-Novel-Reviver/263421463444?hash=item3d55248b94:g:BjkAAOSw38BaT8E g

Tkstone
01-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Hello,

I am looking to purchase the following lettered editions published by Infernal House:

Darkness at the Edge of Town by Brian Keene
The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron

Please note that I already own the regular numbered editions.

Thanks

Tommy
01-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Complete set of Borderlands Little Book Series 2 (15 books), all matching numbers ( #52), with the slipcase for the first five books included.

SOLD

Tkstone
01-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Tommy,

I am most interested in purchasing this set of little books. I will contact you.

Thanks

Tommy
01-13-2018, 11:00 AM
Tommy,

I am most interested in purchasing this set of little books. I will contact you.

Thanks

Response sent

Tkstone
01-26-2018, 11:13 AM
For Sale:

Joe Hill Nos4a2 IDW, Lettered edition, Fine, 825$
Joe Abercrombie Shattered Sea Trilogy UK 1sts, signed, slipcased, numbered matching, Fine, $230
Best Of Subterranean, Subterranean Press, Lettered, FIne, $450
Ready Player One, Subterranean Press, Limited, slipcased, Fine, $300
Connie Willis Crosstalk, Subterranean Press, Lettered, fine, $300 SOLD
Demon Cycle by Peter Brett, five books, numbered, UK 1sts, slipcased, Fine, $400
The Last Days of New Paris by China Mieville, UK 1st, Signed Limited Remarqued by Vincent Chong $80
Armada by Ernest Cline 1st/1st And Advance Reading Copy ARC, Both Signed, 90$
Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon SubPress, signed Numbered 45$
BRIAN LUMLEY A Coven Of Vampires SubPress, Remarqued by Bob Eggleton
GRRM A Storm of Swords , Slipcased, Signed 1st/ 1st, 175$
GRRM Hunters Run, signed, slipcased and custom remarqued by Bob Eggleton, 200$
GRRM and others - The Book of Swords , Signed, slipcased, $65

F&F plus shipping. Trade or cash for items in my signature

Hello ym2000,

I suspect your Storm of Swords is not the edition illustrated by Charles Vess, but I thought I would ask. I am most interested in purchasing the edition that Charles illustrated.

Thanks

ym2000
01-26-2018, 11:37 AM
Im assuming you are talking about Subterranean Press limited? Those go for well over $1000 with most recent one bringing $1350 seven months ago. Mine is Bantam's 1st edition 1st print :)

Tkstone
01-26-2018, 02:26 PM
ym2000,

Thanks for the information. I take it these prices for the Subterranean edition were just for a numbered edition, not lettered?

ym2000
01-27-2018, 02:48 AM
ym2000,

Thanks for the information. I take it these prices for the Subterranean edition were just for a numbered edition, not lettered?
Correct. Just limited.
Here is one for sale:
http://https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F18 3038927137 (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F18 3038927137)