PDA

View Full Version : Wanted-2'Salem's Lot prints

Randall Flagg
01-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Apologies in advance, but I need help from a member(s).
I have an incomplete set of the "Salem's Lot prints. I have 5 of the 7.
I'm sure there are people out there who have a complete set, and also some spares.
Please help me out if you have a spare copy of one or both of these prints:

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1421783181-SL%20print%201.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1421783190-SL%20print%202.JPG

AKC
01-20-2015, 12:19 PM
Another 'Salem's Lot Rebound project in the works?

Betts/TDT Version 1.1?

Let the speculation begin!

Randall Flagg
01-20-2015, 12:20 PM
And after Jerome has gotten his missing 2 prints, I am in the market for a full set myself.
Hey now, this is my personal self indulging thread...:evil:

Randall Flagg
01-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Another 'Salem's Lot Rebound project in the works?

Betts/TDT Version 1.1?

Let the speculation begin!
It'd be odd to do a book without all of the prints. I'd just do a book without any prints instead. This is just for my gift edition with the aftermarket case.
Myself and this site have helped quite a few people. I'm sure if someone has a spare they'll help me.

zelig
01-20-2015, 01:21 PM
It'd be odd to do a book without all of the prints. I'd just do a book without any prints instead. This is just for my gift edition with the aftermarket case.
Myself and this site have helped quite a few people. I'm sure if someone has a spare they'll help me.

If I had a space, they would be yours... I don't have any of the components.. No GE, no aftermarket traycase, no prints... :( doesn't everyone feel sad for me....!!

Good luck Jerome... I hope this thread proves successful and you find the missing 2!

needfulthings
01-20-2015, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;896543] It'd be odd to do a book without all of the prints. I'd just do a book without any prints instead. This is just for my gift edition with the aftermarket case.

If I had a space, they would be yours... I don't have any of the components.. No GE, no aftermarket traycase, no prints... :( doesn't everyone feel sad for me....!!

:unsure:.....:frown2:.....:frown:.....:cry:.
:lol:

webstar1000
01-20-2015, 05:20 PM
These are much more rare than I thought. RF check with Simon.. I member him ony having a few and needing some. Maybe he might have them and be willing to work aomething with Ya? I sure hope you get em man:)

stroppygoblin
01-21-2015, 08:11 AM
I need the same 2 that Jerome does, plus 1 more.

webstar1000
01-21-2015, 08:18 AM
I need the same 2 that Jerome does, plus 1 more.

Wasn't sure... I wonder why there are incomplete sets??? I mean... none of us would break them up. Who even would? All my time here I have only seen them twice... once I could not afford and the second time I could. I am very glad I got them. They do fit nicely in the Collectors traycase. I sure hope you all find a set!

Randall Flagg
01-21-2015, 11:25 AM
IIRC, Jerad sold two runs of complete sets. The finish was slightly different between the two. One was slightly glossier, the other was more of a matte finish. At some point partial sets were sold/given away. Even Jerad doesn't remember for sure.

stroppygoblin
01-21-2015, 12:28 PM
IIRC, Jerad sold two runs of complete sets. The finish was slightly different between the two. One was slightly glossier, the other was more of a matte finish. At some point partial sets were sold/given away. Even Jerad doesn't remember for sure.

See - that's why you should always wait for a bargain... That info would have cost you $50 a few weeks ago... :evil:

Randall Flagg
01-21-2015, 01:03 PM

See - that's why you should always wait for a bargain... That info would have cost you $50 a few weeks ago... :evil:
Still will cost $50 to know which was the first release...