PDA

View Full Version : Best dress on a female TDT.Org member

Merlin1958
01-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Okay, while the "boys" are busy grooming them selves and such for the "Best looking Male Member" competition, you girls can get started on a "Best Dress" contest for the "Ladies of TDT.Org" Pictures must be PM'ed to RF, and a $10 HF entry fee will apply (Feel free to have your "Man" make it on your behalf) submissions begin today, 1/12/15 and extend through the 23rd so as not to conflict with the boys. Elegant, stunning apparel will do nicely. I'll leave "Cleavage" to your discretion.

If, RF does not condone this contest, I will pony up $50 (5 Grand Prize entries) for the winner. After the submission date a poll will be added for all to vote on.

So, are you the best looking "Babe in a dress" on TDT.Org??????

The Library Policeman
01-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Okay, while the "boys" are busy grooming them selves and such for the "Best looking Male Member" competition, you girls can get started on a "Best Dress" contest for the "Ladies of TDT.Org" Pictures must be PM'ed to RF, and a $10 HF entry fee will apply (Feel free to have your "Man" make it on your behalf) submissions begin today, 1/12/15 and extend through the 23rd so as not to conflict with the boys. Elegant, stunning apparel will do nicely. I'll leave "Cleavage" to your discretion.

If, RF does not condone this contest, I will pony up $50 (5 Grand Prize entries) for the winner. After the submission date a poll will be added for all to vote on.

So, are you the best looking "Babe in a dress" on TDT.Org??????

I'll win this. :evil:

Merlin1958
01-12-2015, 04:19 PM
I bet you would!!! LOL

Randall Flagg
01-12-2015, 04:20 PM
We are not doing this at this tiime.