PDA

View Full Version : FIFA WORLD CUP 2014!!!!!

thegunslinger41
06-04-2014, 04:50 AM
Alrighty guys, since this is a forum with a lot of international members, I thought we would need a safe place to vent, to find comfort and solace, to brag, to boast, to be hooligans for a while. In the spirit of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, all profanity, mudslinging, food throwing, stadium brawling, penalty box dives, and Zinedine Zidane head-butts will be allowed.

-G

Viva Mexico!

Kingfan24
06-04-2014, 05:09 AM
Lol I have a bold prediction here... USA beats Ghana... Ties Portgual and then ties Germany to advance to the round of 16 with 4 points... Hopefully Germany will beat Ghana and Portugal...

ELazansky
06-04-2014, 05:18 AM
I created a Bracket Predictor game on ESPN.com if anyone wants to have a little fun.

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/2014/en/group?groupID=7228

password is roland

No trophies, just bragging rights

thegunslinger41
06-04-2014, 05:54 AM
I created a Bracket Predictor game on ESPN.com if anyone wants to have a little fun.

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/2014/en/group?groupID=7228

password is roland

No trophies, just bragging rights

Will have to check it out!

G

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-04-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm from Scotland.

What's a World Cup?

Lookwhoitis
06-04-2014, 07:58 AM
bwahahahahha

thegunslinger41
06-04-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm from Scotland.

What's a World Cup?

Too funny. Unfortunately I am from the U.S.A. where sadly most people ask that same question. :)

fernandito
06-04-2014, 08:48 AM
We're only a week away!

:excited:

Kingfan24
06-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I was in attendance in Columbus when the yanks beat up on El Tri dos a cero. That gave me some hope for the cup but, when Klinsmann said no Donovan, I about s**t a brick... We need Donovan on the team..l

fernandito
06-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Donovan's exclusion was strictly personal, him and Klinnsman have had beef going wayyyyy back. He has USA sized balls to not take him to the WC.

My prediction for Mexico is that we'll beat Cameroon, tie against Croacia, and tie or lose against Brazil. Don't see us getting too far, hopefully I'm wrong tho.

fernandito
06-12-2014, 09:22 AM
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S FINALLY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/world-cup-2014-600x337.jpg

Kingfan24
06-12-2014, 05:20 PM
one match down, and two ridiculously bad calls later we have a winner...

Merlin1958
06-12-2014, 06:27 PM
What's a "Fifa"???? LOL

Is it the new "Super Bowl"? Okay, I'm going now!!! LOL

Joe315
06-12-2014, 06:35 PM
As a new fan to football, the one thing that really bugs me is the flopping. It's just so bad, especially when it costs the other team a goal. For the long time fans of the game, do you think we will ever see penalties for flopping? i.e a yellow card or maybe even a penalty kick for the worst offenses.

I get that at times it's strategy, but I remember seeing a guy being put on a stretcher and before they reached the sideline, therefore disqualifying him from the rest of the game, he jumped up off the stretcher and ran back onto the field.

Jon
06-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Flopping is the birthright of every defenseman.

I played that role for years.

I have had my left foot torn off 7 times and my entire right leg ripped off in a Championship game (if you believe my acting.) My left knee has been blown out countless times only for me to return to the game mere seconds after these amputations and injuries.

We just heal quickly!

Watch your tongue!! :tongue::tongue:

T-Dogz_AK47
06-12-2014, 09:35 PM
How's this for blatant diving to win a penalty... :wtf:

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/Footballdiving_zps5ba53a0d.jpg

T-Dogz_AK47
06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
After scoring an own goal and then having to resort to diving in order to get a penalty, Brazil have proved to be very much over hyped in this World Cup...

:emot-flame:

T-Dogz_AK47
06-12-2014, 09:45 PM
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/no-diving_zps943d1321.jpg

Jon
06-12-2014, 10:10 PM
:emot-roflolmao:

biomieg
06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Ooooooooooohhh yeah.....

Four years ago we (deservedly) lost the final against Spain, now we at least have our revanche...

Netherlands - Spain

5-1

fernandito
06-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Those Holland jerseys are so fucking sexy. Damn. I think I want a Van Persie one.

Speaking of Van Persie, BAH GAWD WHAT A GOAL. Goal of the tournament thus far.

Also, Mexico with a hard fought (and well deserved) victory today, let's keep em coming :)

biomieg
06-13-2014, 01:44 PM
It's a shame the team will probably collapse on their way to the final. Throughout the years we've always had many extraordinary players in our country but for some reason they only truly shine in the regular European competitions. As soon as you put them together in the national team it's usually a disaster waiting to happen - even though there will always be moments of brilliance. But who knows... I'm definitely excited!

stroppygoblin
06-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Come on the Aussies!! You have my full support!

(At least till England play tomorrow)

Kingfan24
06-13-2014, 04:12 PM
i wanted the aussies to win it so badly - however I think the two teams moving forward from this group will be Netherlands and Spain

Mattrick
06-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Eat it Spain.

Stockerlone
06-16-2014, 01:27 PM
What a game....
Germany vs. Portugal 4 - 0 :tongue1:

Now we see what the US boys have learned from Jürgen Klinsmann and Berti Vogts...:)

fernandito
06-16-2014, 01:47 PM
It's a shame the team will probably collapse on their way to the final. Throughout the years we've always had many extraordinary players in our country but for some reason they only truly shine in the regular European competitions. As soon as you put them together in the national team it's usually a disaster waiting to happen - even though there will always be moments of brilliance. But who knows... I'm definitely excited!
Holland has made it to four finals, no easy feat. They've just had the misfortune of losing them all. Who knows tho, this might be their year.

Shit, I'd love for Mexico to make it to just ONE final.

What a game....
Germany vs. Portugal 4 - 0 :tongue1:

Now we see what the US boys have learned from Jürgen Klinsmann and Berti Vogts...:)

Portugal is an extremely average team, even with Ronaldo there.

Kingfan24
06-16-2014, 04:16 PM
USA USA USA! Unbelievable game, however with the recent injuries and the fitness issues, not sure if we can pull another out

fernandito
06-17-2014, 08:24 AM
Mexico vs Brazil today

holy shit I'm nervous, probably won't be able to eat.

thegunslinger41
06-17-2014, 09:55 AM
It is comical and just outright confusing how the US team just outright sucks. Yes they won last night but Ghana totally dominated the match. As a fan of the Mexico national team, I find it annoying that the only team that the US plays outta their mind against happens to be Mexico.

A message to the US team. "You can't think you can win with just pure determination and American perseverance, you actually need players with world cup quality skill sets, and a sound strategy."

Stockerlone
06-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Public Viewing Deutschland-Portugal
in my hometown HAMBURG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Sx86VzEY

fernandito
06-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Mexico vs Brasil

Game of the tournament so far

Wow, talk about... EVERYTHING.

Kingfan24
06-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Mexico vs Brasil

cmon now... this was not the game of the tournament. USA V Ghana was way more enthralling as was the complete destruction of spain.

fernandito
06-17-2014, 01:56 PM
cmon now... this was not the game of the tournament. USA V Ghana was way more enthralling

LOL no.

as was the complete destruction of spain.
That was extremely one sided. The tension died after Holland went up 3-1. This match was intense from minute 1 to 90. To keep a team like Brazil, the heavy favorites, the home team, off the score sheet while holding on by the skin of your teeth, THAT'S what made the match amazing.

T-Dogz_AK47
06-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Marcelo should have been given a red card for diving in the penalty box towards the end. The cheating twat! :pullhair:

I sooooooo wanted Mexico to score and stick it right to them!!!! :doh:

fernandito
06-17-2014, 02:34 PM
What can you expect, they're from Brazil, it's in their DNA :smile_002:

If Croacia or Cameroon get a result tomorrow, it's going to be a very, very interesting group for the last group stage match.

ELazansky
06-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Mexico vs Brasil

cmon now... this was not the game of the tournament. USA V Ghana was way more enthralling as was the complete destruction of spain.

Have to disagree with you. I'm glad the USA won, and that game was great, but the Mexico v Brazil game was amazing. End to end action, fabulous goaltending...the suspense was palpable. Every time either team got close, you felt a goal was going to come.

fernandito
06-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Mexico vs Brasil

Have to disagree with you. I'm glad the USA won, and that game was great, but the Mexico v Brazil game was amazing. End to end action, fabulous goaltending...the suspense was palpable. Every time either team got close, you felt a goal was going to come.

This guy knows what's up :cool:

Kingfan24
06-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Mexico vs Brasil

And I will disagree with you... there were really only a couple really good chances - mostly from brazil. I don't count skying shots over the goal by ten feet as chances.

fernandito
06-17-2014, 05:14 PM
You don't watch much soccer, do you?

Kingfan24
06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
You don't watch much soccer, do you?

actually I watch nearly all soccer - i'm sorry my opinion of an "exciting game" isn't what your opinion is.

thegunslinger41
06-18-2014, 05:30 AM
The Mexico Brazil game yesterday was a great match. Mexico started off kinda slow for the first 15 minutes (I think more so just trying to get used to the speed of Brazil's game), but totally settled down and played their game the rest of the match. Mexico's goalie was superb and the defense's tenacity played a huge role in keeping Brazil's scoring chances down. Kingfan... Yes 5-6 shots were over the goal post but not by 10 feet as you suggest, 1 foot is more accurate. The Brazilian goalie actually deflected the first of these shots, but the refs erroneously awarded Brazil a goal-kick instead of what should have been a corner kick for Mexico.

The USA Ghana game (for US fans) was probably the most exciting game for sure, but from an international viewpoint the Mexico/Brazil game was hands down the more enthralling/exciting match. The USA squad played terribly even though they did escape the match with 3 points.

And yes...Marcelo should be ashamed for being such a p^ssy a diving in the box like a drag queen. I have been playing soccer for about 25 years now and I hate pansies who take dives in order to trick the refs into calling fouls.

-elpistolero

fernandito
06-18-2014, 07:18 AM
It wasn't just Mexico's overall strategy of suffocating Brazil's midfield that was great, it was the microcosm strategies that took place as well; Herrera wanted to sever the connection between Oscar and Neymar -arguably Brazil's two best players- and you could tell it hampered their effectiveness considerably.

I also loved Herrera keeping in line with his never say die attitude - all three of his substitutions were offensive, sending a clear message that he was not intimidated by Brazil. What a game.

thegunslinger41
06-18-2014, 07:43 AM
You are right fernandito. Mexico did do a great job of hampering the Oscar/Neymar connection.

-elpistolero

fernandito
06-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Holy shit, Australia just scored the best goal of the World Cup thus far.

Jaysus what a volley.

Niels
06-18-2014, 10:02 AM
But the dutch win...... pfew.

Stockerlone
06-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Huge loss for Chile that Radamel Falcao missed the tournament.....
But maybe we can still say.... ADIOS SPAIN ?!?

DrHans
06-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Marcelo should have been given a red card for diving in the penalty box towards the end. The cheating twat! :pullhair:

I sooooooo wanted Mexico to score and stick it right to them!!!! :doh:

God damn I hate that so much. Looks like every single player needs to learn how to fake these stuff.
I watched some videos comparing Neymar and Messi and their difference in this subject is so clear. Looks like Messi simply does not fall and Neymar does all the time...
And Fernandito, I wouldn't go that far by saying it's in our DNA, but probably in our culture, even if at a unconscious level. LOL

divemaster
06-18-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't care about soccer at all, but I do enjoy international competition (regardless of what is being competed). My rooting interest:
1) South Korea
2) U.S.A.
3) whoever is playing France

I watched the entirety of both the U.S. and S. Korea games. One thing I noticed about the U.S. game...it appeared that whenever Ghana headed the ball or kicked the ball it went right to a teammate. Just about every time! Whenever the U.S. headed or kicked the ball, it just went about randomly. If it happened to find a U.S. teammate, it looked like a random occurrence.

Korea got lucky the Russian goalie is such a noob.

fernandito
06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
LMAO @ SPAIN

Wow. I had a feeling they wouldn't make it to the final, but I never imagined they wouldn't even make it past the group stage. 1 goal in favor, 7 against, embarrassing. They're going to have to evolve from their tiki-taka style play because every country in the world by now knows how to neutralize it.

Huge loss for Chile that Radamel Falcao missed the tournament.....
But maybe we can still say.... ADIOS SPAIN ?!?

Falcao is from Colombia, not Chile.

Kingfan24
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Pulled this out of a FIFA 14 Panini Pack. One of the Holland Greats

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/Rijkaard.jpg

fernandito
06-18-2014, 02:34 PM
Oh, Frankie. He does not get the credit he deserves for being the primary architect of Barcelona's tiki-taka in the modern era. Guardiola built his house on the foundation Rijkaard had laid.

Stockerlone
06-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Pulled this out of a FIFA 14 Panini Pack. One of the Holland Greats

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/Rijkaard.jpg

Frank Rijkaard the disgusting spitting lama :Ball Kick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vFiRZswjKE

Stockerlone
06-19-2014, 12:57 PM
Luis Suarez-El Pistolero ..... to good for England...

fernandito
06-19-2014, 01:36 PM
It boggles my mind that England has what's arguably the best league in the world and they're starting someone as average as Danny Welbeck up front, wtf?

At this point I'm no longer surprised when England crashes spectacularly in the world cups, I'm used to seeing it. That's sad.

Joe315
06-19-2014, 05:06 PM
The best league doesn't mean England produces the best players. Lots of international players in the UK.

Like baseball in the US, we have the best league but the best players come from other countries.

Stockerlone
06-20-2014, 09:54 AM
ADIOS ENGLAND

fernandito
06-20-2014, 10:09 AM
COSTA RICA WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

They've defeated Uruguay and Italy - who have 6 WCC between them - and eliminated England in the process.

CONCAFAF teams going beast mode this tournament, I love it!

Stockerlone
06-21-2014, 09:57 AM
With the help of the referee and ONE good scene from Messi wins the disappointing Argentinia Team...

fernandito
06-21-2014, 11:33 AM
My thoughts on the Argentina vs Iran game:

1. That should have been a penalty in favor of Iran.
2. Argentina should give their GK Romero 50% credit for that win.
3. The other half goes to Messi, who once again bailed out a mediocre, lukewarm Argentina with another one of his exceptional trade mark gambits.

fernandito
06-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Also, interesting fact:

The last 7 goals Germany has scored on Ghana have all been from minute 60' and onwards. Let's see if Germany breaks them down in the second half, it does look like it's only a matter of time until they find the back of the net.

Stockerlone
06-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Historical WM Goal 15 for Miro Klose

fernandito
06-21-2014, 01:14 PM
He tied Ronaldo, right? Guy is a great forward. Shame he doesn't have much longer as a pro.

Also, I thought for sure Germany was going to destroy Ghana. One of the best second halves of this WC.

fernandito
06-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Who do you guys got for USA v Portugal today?

ELazansky
06-22-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm shaking my head in disbelief...a great 2nd half by the US and then THAT happens...

I hate to criticize individual players, and it is easy to coach from your living room, but what was Bradley thinking at the end? Even my 11 year old was wondering why he didn't just clear the ball down the field. Bradley has not looked as sharp as he used to over the past two games. If they can't manage a draw against Germany and Ghana wins and scores enough to make up the goal differential, it will just be devastating.

I have to say, this has been the most entertaining World Cup I've ever seen

Merlin1958
06-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Snatched from the jaws of victory!!!!

Mattrick
06-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Germany and Netherlands > ALL

cit74
06-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Snatched from the jaws of victory!!!!

It has been a roller coaster of a tournament so far. We had a blast watching the game today - well until the 94th minute - i still think there shoulda only been 2-3 minutes of stoppage…5 friends over to watch, drink some beer - but so tough at the end. although before the match (or tournament) - if you asked if we could tie portugal - you would have settled for that…but being so close is rough. And ghana Portugal match is same time as USA germany on thursday morning (and I will be driving back from the city - i think i will have to record both games - watch the first half USA, then the first half of the other game…then the rest of USA and the other match only if i need to...

Kingfan24
06-23-2014, 04:01 AM
I'm shaking my head in disbelief...a great 2nd half by the US and then THAT happens...

I hate to criticize individual players, and it is easy to coach from your living room, but what was Bradley thinking at the end? Even my 11 year old was wondering why he didn't just clear the ball down the field. Bradley has not looked as sharp as he used to over the past two games. If they can't manage a draw against Germany and Ghana wins and scores enough to make up the goal differential, it will just be devastating.

I have to say, this has been the most entertaining World Cup I've ever seen

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I just DO NOT get all the hype around the guy. He's been terrible in the first two games. Aside from a few good passes he's done nothing for us.

fernandito
06-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Yeah, Bradley fucked up terribly, but there's blame to go around. One of US's midfielders should have had the presence of mind to bring them down, regardless if yellow or red. And secondly, there were three defenders against that lone Portugal CF.

This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise though. If they advance to the next round, they'll know now that they need to play until the very last second, independent of how moribund the opposition seems.

biomieg
06-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Yeeeeeeee-haw!! :)

fernandito
06-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Yeeeeeeee-haw!! :)
We're more than likely going to face you guys in the 2nd round.

RIP Mexico :redface:

:(

biomieg
06-23-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll fuck up somewhere along the way like we always do :) but so far I've been very pleasantly surprised! Two really nice goals today, especially the first one! I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming match(es).

Stockerlone
06-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Next nice game:
Croatia vs. Mexiko

fernandito
06-23-2014, 03:20 PM
SI SI SI SI SI

Mexico advances to the round of 16! Ahhhh fuck yeah! They came out and played with Brazil sized balls. We need a better connection between Gio and the CF (whether it be Peralta or Hernandez), but for the most part I'm satisfied with how they played.

Bring on Hollan!

Stockerlone
06-23-2014, 04:00 PM
All the experienced Croatian players Rakitic, Modric, Mandzukic, Olic....failed.

Niels
06-23-2014, 10:30 PM
So, who's next?

fernandito
06-24-2014, 07:32 AM
All the experienced Croatian players Rakitic, Modric, Mandzukic, Olic....failed.
Names don't mean anything if you can't make them function as a unit.

So, who's next?
Costa Rica and England play today. Parallel to that game is Uruguay vs Italy, with the winner advancing to the next round and the loser going home.

thegunslinger41
06-24-2014, 08:57 AM
I still am at a shock as to the ineptitude of the current world cup refs. Just with Mexico's matches there was 1 goal for sure, and possible 2 goals that they disallowed due to offsides in their first match against Cameron. Yesterday's match against Croatia was just as bad, with two obvious hand balls against Croatia that were not called, one of which was in the Penalty box. Just pure rubbish!

-el pistolero

fernandito
06-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Yup. Ochoa made an off hand comment yesterday about how it would be a "tough match against both Holland and the referees" :lol:

Stockerlone
06-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Adios Italia.

fernandito
06-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Suarez at it again with his 'amazing appetite', LMAO.

I wonder how many games he'll be suspended for this time?

thegunslinger41
06-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Oh wow. Suarez needs to be suspended for many games. Actually, biting someone like that is technically assault and is a pretty serious crime since you can spread disease this way. Yikes!

He looks like a beaver by the way.

Stockerlone
06-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Suarez at it again with his 'amazing appetite', LMAO.

I wonder how many games he'll be suspended for this time?

This was now the third time he has bitten someone. LONG LONG LONG suspension !!!

divemaster
06-24-2014, 01:30 PM
I still am at a shock as to the ineptitude of the current world cup refs. Just with Mexico's matches there was 1 goal for sure, and possible 2 goals that they disallowed due to offsides in their first match against Cameron. Yesterday's match against Croatia was just as bad, with two obvious hand balls against Croatia that were not called, one of which was in the Penalty box. Just pure rubbish!

-el pistolero

I saw a highlight from one of yesterday's games (or perhaps Sunday's) where not only was the goal scorer offsides, the team had like 4 other people offsides! The whole team was offsides! Goal counted as "good."

Oh, and I saw that one hands ball in the penalty box. How could the ref miss that???

Stockerlone
06-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Holy shit... the old Greeks have done it with the old Otto Rehagel-european champion tactic kontrollierte Offensive (controlled offence). Concrete defense + lucky punch.

Stockerlone
06-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Adios Portugal !!!

Kingfan24
06-26-2014, 10:19 AM
USA looked like shit today - we will be lucky to get by belgium

fernandito
06-26-2014, 10:27 AM
USA looked like shit today - we will be lucky to get by belgium

I've watched all of Belgium's games, and they are an extremely average team. Any team would look good in that god awful group.

If USA can put up a fight against teams like Portugal and Germany, then they can get past a team like Belgium.

biomieg
06-26-2014, 11:20 AM
I agree.

Haven't had much time to watch anything the past few days (my eleven-week old son wasn't feeling too well) but things are looking up and weekend is upon us, so... :) Sunday's going to be a treat, for sure! I hope our team will advance to the quarter finals but if we have to lose I'd rather lose from Mexico than, well... Belgium ;)

ELazansky
06-26-2014, 11:29 AM
I thought the US looked tired today. Not making excuses, but they just seemed to always be a step behind. Thought they might get one at the very end. Now the real challenge begins.

Jon
06-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Suarez is now working with the L.A.P.D. K-9 unit until November.

Merlin1958
06-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Fuck it, we're in!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Stockerlone
06-28-2014, 01:36 AM
Who will win?

Bra vs. Chi

Col vs. Uru

Ned vs. Mex

CrC vs. Gre

Fra vs. Nga

Ger vs. Alg

Arg vs. Sui

Bel vs. USA

Kingfan24
06-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Bra, Uru, Ned, CrC, (upset here) Nga, Ger, Arg, USA

biomieg
06-28-2014, 09:49 PM
So, no comments on #BraChi? IMO it was pretty entertaining in all kinds of ways. Brasil did NOT deserve to win, I think.

T-Dogz_AK47
06-29-2014, 09:12 AM
MEXICO have just scored against THE NETHERLANDS!!! :excited:

A fantastic goal!!!!! :clap:

T-Dogz_AK47
06-29-2014, 10:00 AM
WOW!!! :excited:

THE NETHERLANDS has just equalised with a stunning goal in the last 3 minutes of the game!!! :clap:

This is a great match.... :thumbsup:

Stockerlone
06-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Netherland.....

T-Dogz_AK47
06-29-2014, 10:20 AM

Yeah, I was hoping it was going to go to penalties...:evil:

biomieg
06-29-2014, 10:30 AM
This wasn't just luck, Frank :) Mexico definitely deserved the 1-0 because they simply played a lot better than our team in the first half. But from then on I think the Netherlands took it up several notches and it was a deserved win. But props to Mexico and thanks to them for a thrilling match!

thegunslinger41
06-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Mexico gave it away in the end. The penalty at the end looked bad...but upon closer inspection turned out to be a spectacular dive. Robben is such a puss.

Niels
06-29-2014, 10:59 AM
This penalty was a replacement for a much clearer one (which wasn't given)

Niels
06-29-2014, 11:02 AM

So this is how the Germans always feel..........? :smile:

biomieg
06-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Robben is such a puss.

No, he just played it very strategically - of course Robben went down eagerly but he forced the Mexican guy to go for the kill, provoking a penalty. Part of the game, my friend :)

Kingfan24
06-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Robben is such a puss.

No, he just played it very strategically - of course Robben went down eagerly but he forced the Mexican guy to go for the kill, provoking a penalty. Part of the game, my friend :)

I agree with you here Michael. Robben is such an experienced player. The captain of Mexico should have known better. He had him locked down on the end line, no need to go for the tackle.

thegunslinger41
06-30-2014, 04:48 AM

I'm sorry but this argument sickens me and is just a stupid way of looking at things. The referee needs to make correct calls when they happen. I agree that the first foul on Robben in the box was PK worthy. So...you give Holland the PK 20 minutes into the game. Mexico is down 1-0 with 70 minutes left to play. This gives Mexico time to do what it can to try to even up the match. No one is really mad at this scenario because the game was called correctly.

But...Ref fucks up no-call....but then decides to make it up with a fucking spectacular dive by the primadonna pansy, to pretty much give the game to Holland? It is just unethical to "Make-up" a call on a dive with just 3 minutes left to play in a soccer game.

G

Kingfan24
06-30-2014, 04:50 AM

I'm sorry but this argument sickens me and is just a stupid way of looking at things. The referee needs to make correct calls when they happen. I agree that the first foul on Robben in the box was PK worthy. So...you give Holland the PK 20 minutes into the game. Mexico is down 1-0 with 70 minutes left to play. This gives Mexico time to do what it can to try to even up the match. No one is really mad at this scenario because the game was called correctly.

But...Ref fucks up no-call....but then decides to make it up with a fucking spectacular dive by the primadonna pansy, to pretty much give the game to Holland? It is just unethical to "Make-up" a call on a dive with just 3 minutes left to play in a soccer game.

G

Mexico has no one to blame but themselves. They gave it up in the 88th minute. Just like the US against Portugal, they just couldn't hold off the attack.

thegunslinger41
06-30-2014, 04:50 AM
Robben is such a puss.

I agree with you here Michael. Robben is such an experienced player. The captain of Mexico should have known better. He had him locked down on the end line, no need to go for the tackle.

He didn't go for the tacke. Marques' feed were both solidly planted, hence no tackle was involved.

Kingfan24
06-30-2014, 05:35 AM
Robben is such a puss.

He didn't go for the tacke. Marques' feed were both solidly planted, hence no tackle was involved.

I didn't say slide tackle. A tackle is when a defensive player lunges a foot toward the offensive player in an attempt to get the ball. Which is what Marques did.

Niels
06-30-2014, 06:47 AM

G

Jeez, relax. If you really wanna know; I think it was a penalty and I don't believe refs will "Make-up" a call.

thegunslinger41
06-30-2014, 06:50 AM
You may have a point there kingfan. Marquez however in his tackle, did not touch the ball...and also did not touch Mr. Robben. Robben is notorious for diving and even admitted to diving. He is a cheater. Diving is not a part of "the game" as some might argue, but diving is most definitely a big part of some soccer player's game/skill set.

fernandito
06-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Sickened that we went out like that. Yeah, we gave up possession in the last 20 minutes and Holland took every inch we gave them. And of course flopping ass Robben was going to go down once he felt the wind. As a ref you gotta know that there's going to be some trickery - especially by a player whose made diving into an art form - so any call has to be %100 clear. That was a flimsy call.

Well, nothing left for us to do but learn from our mistakes and rebuild for 2018.

Stockerlone
06-30-2014, 03:21 PM
What a game..... a hart fight.... no revenge for the SHAME OF GIJON for Algeria.....

Joe315
06-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Sickened that we went out like that. Yeah, we gave up possession in the last 20 minutes and Holland took every inch we gave them. And of course flopping ass Robben was going to go down once he felt the wind. As a ref you gotta know that there's going to be some trickery - especially by a player whose made diving into an art form - so any call has to be %100 clear. That was a flimsy call.

Well, nothing left for us to do but learn from our mistakes and rebuild for 2018.

I thought El Tri played great, certainly better than the Netherlands for a lot of the game. If they can build on this performance for 2018 they should put up a great chance.

Joe315
06-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Anyone else see the story about the guy who had part of his ear bitten off at the last England game? It's pretty gross. Apparently it was racially motivated as well.

Kingfan24
06-30-2014, 05:56 PM

for a team that made it only thanks to the US domination of Concacaf qualifying i don't think you can really be disappointed

fernandito
07-01-2014, 05:26 AM

I thought El Tri played great, certainly better than the Netherlands for a lot of the game. If they can build on this performance for 2018 they should put up a great chance.
If Herrera stays for 2018 I'm positive we'll come back much stronger. With the emergence of Hector Herrera in the 10 role and some of the raw talent waiting in the wings, they'll be a much better team then. Now if Vela could only get over himself we'd have an insanely explosive front 3.

fernandito
07-01-2014, 05:29 AM

for a team that made it only thanks to the US domination of Concacaf qualifying i don't think you can really be disappointed

Ugh, so sick of hearing this. So the US played all of Mexico's other games for them? Mexico went through because after all games had been played, we had better goal differential than Panama. Not denying that the US's victor of Panama was pivotal, but to say that Mexico advanced "only because the U.S" is just dumb.

biomieg
07-01-2014, 05:51 AM
http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-world-rankings-of-flopping-1403660175

Check the table at the end of the article :P

Seriously guys, 'schwalbes' (diving/flopping) and other childish tricks are part of the game. If Mexico had won I would have bitched about it as well ;) But the fact of the matter is that although Mexico dominated the match for a good while, the Netherlands took back control in the final minutes. The 1-1 was an awesome and 100% honest goal and if it wasn't for Mexico's amazing goal keeper Ochoa it could have been 3-1 even without the penalty shot.

fernandito
07-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Here's an article proposing that Robben be punished after he admits to diving in the game against Mexico

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/holland/10935484/Arjen-Robben-needs-to-be-made-an-example-of-for-admitting-diving-for-Holland-against-Mexico.html

Yeah, I know it's part of the game, no one is contesting that. I just Robben was a bit more sportsmanlike...

Ahh, who am I kidding. He'll be a little diving shit until the day he retires. Maybe it's my fault for being naive expecting him to not cheat in that position. Oh well.

biomieg
07-01-2014, 06:29 AM
It's not as if his only contribution to the sport is throwing himself around all the time, though. Robben is a great and very proficient athlete. Do I think all the theatrics in football/soccer are necessary? No I don't. It would be much better if all players acted more sportsmanlike. But unfortunately it is what it is, and every team is guilty of diving/flopping/whatever you want to call it - including Mexico (check the link in my previous post). The real 'little bitches' this tournament IMO are Neymar and Hulk, the way they acted in the match against Chile was really cringeworthy.

Question: if Mexico had won 2-1 with a penalty shot instead of NL, would you have cared if it was a dubious call? Hell no! And rightfully so :)

fernandito
07-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Yeah, he is a fantastic player, which makes it that much sadder that he has to resort to perfecting the art of cheating to win.

Kingfan24
07-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Yeah, he is a fantastic player, which makes it that much sadder that he has to resort to perfecting the art of cheating to win.

Not really sure I'd call it cheating as MANY of mexicos players did the theatrical dives as well. It's not as if Robben is the only one doing it.

thegunslinger41
07-01-2014, 08:01 AM
It's not as if his only contribution to the sport is throwing himself around all the time, though. Robben is a great and very proficient athlete. Do I think all the theatrics in football/soccer are necessary? No I don't. It would be much better if all players acted more sportsmanlike. But unfortunately it is what it is, and every team is guilty of diving/flopping/whatever you want to call it - including Mexico (check the link in my previous post). The real 'little bitches' this tournament IMO are Neymar and Hulk, the way they acted in the match against Chile was really cringeworthy.

Question: if Mexico had won 2-1 with a penalty shot instead of NL, would you have cared if it was a dubious call? Hell no! And rightfully so :)

Robben is a fantastic player. Before the world cup started I knew very little of him and during group play I was just astounded by his speed, ball control, etc, etc. I have played soccer for over 20 years now, in college and now in competitive men's leagues and I for one lost all respect for Mr. Robben after I saw his dives. His sheer lack of integrity and the fact that he "CHEATS" is unacceptable IMO. The entire world saw Robben's epic flop and regardless of how far Holland gets in the tournament, it's accomplishment will be preceeded by an asterisk.

As far as "Mexico only got to the tournament because of the US". Yes, at the very end it was the US goal in their last qualifying match that allowed Mexico to get in. Throughout the entire WC qualifying games Mexico was desperately searching for an identity. Filled with younger talent, a new coach, it is not surprising that they were inconsistent. In the WC qualifying playoff games between New Zealand, Mexico won 5-1 in Mexico city, followed by a 4-2 victory in new Zealand. That is a 9-3 ass kicking. I would doubt that the US could put up these scores. By the time the WC started, Mexico was a very much different team than they had showed during their inconsistent WC qualifier showings. So, yes Mexico fans were disappointed that the team didn't advance further...

Robert Fulman
07-01-2014, 08:03 AM
To my relatively untrained eye, Mexico lost its match because in the waining minutes of regulation they started dumping the ball into the Netherlands end, rather than making them work a little to get the ball back. The dive was similar to boloney pass interference calls in (real) football: it's too bad that it's a tactic that is used to successfully win, but the defense should find a way to avoid having the calls made against them.

We have been enjoying the World Cup in our house (mainly me an my 9 year old daughter), and our order of allegiance has been:

1) USA
2) Concacaf
3) South America
4) Other than Europe
5) Europe

I'm Irish and Italian by heritage, but rooting against the Old World seems like the right move.

thegunslinger41
07-01-2014, 08:03 AM

What FIFA should do is have instant replay/coach challenge for penalties such as those. It's time victories are decided on the field, and not by referee mistakes.

G

thegunslinger41
07-01-2014, 08:06 AM

Not really sure I'd call it cheating as MANY of mexicos players did the theatrical dives as well. It's not as if Robben is the only one doing it.

Of course it's cheating, which is why players get carded for diving.

Joe315
07-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Doesn't matter if all the players dive around the field. Its still a cheap thing to do.

Stockerlone
07-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Outstanding performance by Tim Howard. Great fighting spirit of the U.S. team.... but...

Belgium was of course the favorite, all players play in European top clubs.
From the value of the WM teamplayers. the Belgian team is in space 6, ahead of Italy and England ..

Kingfan24
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
USA looked absolutely like shit except for howard - lucky they didn't get beat 4-0.

Jon
07-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Team USA dropped like grape Kool-Aid sales in 1979!

"Would you like some more Kool-aid Rev. Jones?"

Merlin1958
07-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Awww, that's not exactly fair. They played them to a 0-0 tie for 90 minutes, albeit much to defensively, and made a valiant comeback attempt. They have no reason to hang their collective heads in shame. Tough loss. Unfortunately, I think the coach strategy lead them astray in the end.

Kingfan24
07-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Awww, that's not exactly fair. They played them to a 0-0 tie for 90 minutes, albeit much to defensively, and made a valiant comeback attempt. They have no reason to hang their collective heads in shame. Tough loss. Unfortunately, I think the coach strategy lead them astray in the end.

I've been a soccer fan for my entire life. There were three people on that team that wanted the win badly enough. Howard, Yedlin, and the 19 year old who came in and scored a goal immediately (Green). The rest of the team looked apprehensive, slow, and lifeless. Even Germaine jones who had a great tournament looked terrible. Wondolowski missed an easy tap in that would have put the US in the quarter finals.

The coach can only do so much. Execution is where they lacked. Even donovan said it.

Stockerlone
07-02-2014, 01:21 AM
That the U.S. team has survived the group stage bevore Ghana and Portugal was a great success.
The squad lacks quality. It play too few of them in good European Clubs.
Motivator Klinsmann, fighting, Howard and the German players, thats not enough for the WM...
but.... the US team was one of the positive surprises of the World Cup.

fernandito
07-02-2014, 07:54 AM
The US showed Belgium wayyyy too much respect. If they had gone after them from minute 1 like they did in the final minutes of ET they could have taken that game. Belgium has some explosive talent up front but they are vulnerable at the back. It's a shame that Bradley was never able to fulfill his role as the midfield orchestrator. He's always at his best as a defensive middle, not sure why Klinnsmann felt the need to put him there..... oh yeah that's right, it's because he pigheadedly left Donovan out of the squad.

I'm hearing reports that Neymar might not make it to the clash against Colombia. Dun dun dun.

Kingfan24
07-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I hope Colombia takes them down, that would be awesome!

Stockerlone
07-02-2014, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=fernandito;861070]The US showed Belgium wayyyy too much respect. If they had gone after them from minute 1 like they did in the final minutes of ET they could have taken that game. Belgium has some explosive talent up front but they are vulnerable at the back.

For all Belgium is/was the ´secret favorit´ for the WM title.
They lost for arround two years NO official game....

fernandito
07-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Wow, two years? I didn't know that. That's very impressive. I want to see how they perform against a world class team like Argentina though. That will be a true test.

fernandito
07-02-2014, 09:47 AM
I hope Colombia takes them down, that would be awesome!

Me too, but Neymar or no, they will still be a tough nut to crack. The key will be to attack Brazil's extremes. Marcelo and Alves love to attack and press up high which usually leaves Brazil vulnerable during counterattacks.

Cuadrado has been an absolute beast for Colombia in the wings, that guy is quicksilver quick. If he performs like he has been up to this point Brazil is going to have a nightmare game.

Stockerlone
07-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Bra vs. Col

Ger vs. Fr

Nl vs. CoC

Arg vs. Bel

fernandito
07-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Brazil beats Colombia.
Germany beats France.
Holland beats Costa Rica.
Argentina beats Belgium.

Stockerlone
07-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Hope they get a German team together, today 7 players are out with flu.

Niels
07-03-2014, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yIdIJIOrxw

Some mexican girl doesn't take it very well that Mexico lost (dutch subtitles). This video is even on the news, in the Netherlands!

Stockerlone
07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Adios France !!!

fernandito
07-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Germany becomes the first team to make it to 4 semifinals in a row!

T-Dogz_AK47
07-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Even with the majority of the German team suffering with the flu, they were able to dominate the French and strangle them out of the game... :dance:

Absolutely fantastic! Germany to win!!!! :clap:

Stockerlone
07-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Even with the majority of the German team suffering with the flu, they were able to dominate the French and strangle them out of the game... :dance:

Absolutely fantastic! Germany to win!!!! :clap:

Not a great game like the legendary 80´s WM games against France .... but ... a win is a win.....
Now, we/Germany can wait for the winner of:
Bra vs. Col

fernandito
07-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Brazil beats Colombia.
Germany beats France.
Holland beats Costa Rica.
Argentina beats Belgium.
2/2 today, hopefully I can repeat tomorrow :)

divemaster
07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I don't care about soccer at all, but I do enjoy international competition (regardless of what is being competed). My rooting interest:
1) South Korea
2) U.S.A.
3) whoever is playing France

Ok, looks like my World Cup is done.

Oh, just remembered...if Germany wins the championship I get 5 free drinks at the local dim sum restaurant. Go Germany!

Mattrick
07-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Germany/Netherlands are going to get it done. Believe that.

Joe315
07-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Neymar has a broken vertebrae. Sad that he'll miss the rest of the cup.

biomieg
07-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Holy....

biomieg
07-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Seriously... even if only 25% of the *almost* successful NL attempts had resulted in a goal it would have been 4-0. Anyway, GREAT saves by our penalty killer and a well-deserved victory for Team NL! Argentina, here we come :)

Stockerlone
07-05-2014, 03:17 PM
What a hard fight...
NL vs. Navas

Niels
07-05-2014, 03:49 PM
!!!!!! What a coach to change the keeper, just for the penalties!

Mattrick
07-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Well it appears that I now have a 50% chance of not only seeing both my teams in the finals (Netherlands and Germany) there is a 50% chance one of them is winning the whole thing. Also, both teams they are facing just suffered significant injuries (or so they say, I don't watch it enough to know whose good and whose shit) which makes it more like a 60% chance.

Joe315
07-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Brazil definitely lost a great player in Neymar and are missing Silva to a suspension.

Stockerlone
07-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Brazil definitely lost a great player in Neymar and are missing Silva to a suspension.

Missing player.....in the last test game before the WM, Germany lost there best player,
Marco Reus for the WM.
For NL, Rafael van der Vaart is missing the WM.
DAMN injuries.....

fernandito
07-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Germany will defeat Brazil and Holland will defeat Argentina.

Then Germany will defeat Holland in the final.

Take that shit to the BANK.

fernandito
07-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Well it appears that I now have a 50% chance of not only seeing both my teams in the finals (Netherlands and Germany) there is a 50% chance one of them is winning the whole thing. Also, both teams they are facing just suffered significant injuries (or so they say, I don't watch it enough to know whose good and whose shit) which makes it more like a 60% chance.

Brazil is missing Neymar who is single handedly responsible for about 40% of the teams offensive output. They're also missing their captain who happens to be one of the best defenders in the world so yeah, Brazil is pretty much fucked.

Holland will defeat Argentina because the latter's defense is flimsy and will not be able to withstand the Robben-Van Persie-Sneijder trio.

T-Dogz_AK47
07-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Germany will defeat Brazil and Holland will defeat Argentina.

Then Germany will defeat Holland in the final.

Take that shit to the BANK.

I think that shit sounds spot on brother!!! :thumbsup:

T-Dogz_AK47
07-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Brazil is missing Neymar who is single handedly responsible for about 40% of the teams offensive output. They're also missing their captain who happens to be one of the best defenders in the world so yeah, Brazil is pretty much fucked.

Holland will defeat Argentina because the latter's defense is flimsy and will not be able to withstand the Robben-Van Persie-Sneijder trio.

This shit is a 100% spot on too!!! :thumbsup:

Stockerlone
07-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Ger vs. Bra
Arg vs Nl

fernandito
07-08-2014, 07:25 AM
My body is ready for Brazil vs Germany today!

Mattrick
07-08-2014, 07:39 AM
If your body wasn't ready....what would the consequences be when the anthems start?

thegunslinger41
07-08-2014, 08:32 AM
I wonder how Bernard will do. At this point I would like to see German and Argentina in the world cup...with Argentina winning.

G

fernandito
07-08-2014, 08:38 AM
If your body wasn't ready....what would the consequences be when the anthems start?

http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/1131.gif

fernandito
07-08-2014, 12:46 PM
RIP BRAZIL

biomieg
07-08-2014, 12:46 PM
What.
The.
Hell?

T-Dogz_AK47
07-08-2014, 01:20 PM
I am enjoying this game very much! LOL!!! :dance:

Jimimck
07-08-2014, 01:24 PM
GERMANY BABY!!!!!!!

T-Dogz_AK47
07-08-2014, 01:34 PM
6 - 0 and the Brazilian fans are leaving like rats on a sinking ship! :evil:

When Spain lost against Chile and it was officially announced that they were out of the World Cup, Brazil were pictured doing this...

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/tumblr_n7dv3i50xw1sje4ubo1_500_zpsbfbde0b2.jpg

The Brazilians were all very good at dishing it out and gloating when they won, but look at them now...

I sincerely hope that there is someone in the crowd from Spain who can give Brazil a send off like the one they received... :lol:

T-Dogz_AK47
07-08-2014, 01:35 PM
7- 0!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :rofl:

Stockerlone
07-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Adios Brazil

Stockerlone
07-09-2014, 05:11 AM
Now, half a day later... in Germany still nobody can believe the result of the game.
It was so crazy to see the complete brakedown from the Brazil team.

In the first minutes Brazil started with this..... we are Brazil, we can win without our captain and Neymar attacking football..... bad tactics !!!

Then... the 1-0 and the total collapse from Brazil, then 4 scores in 9 minutes... inclusive the WM record 16 gool from Klose, Müller´s gool was nr. 2000 in an German international game...
Final result 7-1 .... Highest result in an WM halffinal ever....
Second highest WM victory for Germany, only Saudi Arabia was defeated higher, 8-0

What a unique incredible legendary game.:onfire:

fernandito
07-09-2014, 10:52 AM
The fallout from that loss will forever reverberate throughout Brazil's history. Shit, Brazil is still not over that 1950 loss to Uruguay in the final (El Maracanazo), how long will it take them to get over this?

They are not used to losing period, but losing 7-1 in home soil!? Wow, I cannot imagine the severity of the state of mourning they are in. Just... wow.

Congrats to Germany! I said from day one that they'd be in the finals, and yesterday showed why. They work as an extremely efficient unit and are built to pick apart teams with that deadly accuracy which German NT teams are known for.

Now, time for Holland-Argentina.

frik
07-09-2014, 10:55 AM
We're not over our 1974 defeat by Germany yet. Our coming victory this coming Sunday will go a long ways to change that....

sk

Stockerlone
07-09-2014, 11:12 AM
We're not over our 1974 defeat by Germany yet. Our coming victory this coming Sunday will go a long ways to change that....

sk

Think NL wants a revenge for the 1978 WM final vs. Argentina :emot-flame:

We in Germany are looking forward to both opponents:

Ger vs. Arg
1. defeating Argentina again in penalty kicking
or
Ger vs. Nl
2. against our neighbors Netherland, a repeat of the 1974 final.

biomieg
07-09-2014, 11:13 AM
You know, my first post in this thread was a little self-deprecating but I only recently found out that 1) this is only the tenth time our team participates in the World Cup and 2) the Netherlands were finalists in three of the previous nine times. That's actually pretty good! I had no idea... :wtf:

Mattrick
07-09-2014, 12:12 PM

http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/1131.gif

Body ready or not...I think this still a happened, non?

Stockerlone
07-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Adios Netherland

biomieg
07-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Well... that sucked :)

T-Dogz_AK47
07-09-2014, 02:50 PM

sk

Well, that's not gonna happen now...

Stockerlone
07-09-2014, 02:53 PM
What a surprise.... this time ... no problems for the Argentina penalty kickers...

thegunslinger41
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Noticed that Mr robben was on his best conduct...no pansy diving, or fabricating fouls. That being said they deserved to lose.

fernandito
07-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Van Gaal should have saved a change for Krul again.

Having said that tho, that miss from Holland's first shooter was absolutely abysmal.

Jon
07-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Having said that tho, that miss from Holland's first shooter was absolutely abysmal.

Yes sir

Stockerlone
07-11-2014, 01:54 AM
Bra vs. Nl
Ger vs. Arg

fernandito
07-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Holland beats Brazil.
Germany beats Argentina.

T-Dogz_AK47
07-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Holland beats Brazil.
Germany beats Argentina.

I'm down with that shit. :thumbsup:

divemaster
07-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Oh, just remembered...if Germany wins the championship I get 5 free drinks at the local dim sum restaurant. Go Germany!

Getting thirsty....

Mr. Rabbit Trick
07-11-2014, 11:24 PM
No European team has ever won the World Cup in South America.

Stockerlone
07-12-2014, 04:53 AM

so far........:onfire:

Merlin1958
07-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Germany will drink from the Cup tomorrow!!!

biomieg
07-12-2014, 01:02 PM

so far........:onfire:

I agree, Germany will win. Argentina is not on top of their game this World Cup (and it's an abomination that we lost from them in the semis... I know, we've no one to blame but ourselves... luckily the Netherlands are kicking Brazilian ass as we speak so we'll at least finish third).

Jimimck
07-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Brazil have been embarrassed again!

Stockerlone
07-13-2014, 12:07 AM
Nl does not do much, but it was again enouth for a bad defeat for Brazil.
no concept, no motivation, no class.....

Jimimck
07-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll!

Stockerlone
07-13-2014, 01:42 PM
WELTMEISTER !!!!

Lookwhoitis
07-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Gratulation!

Merlin1958
07-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Deutscheland has the cup!!!

Stockerlone
07-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Great WM for Germany.:nana:

http://i0.web.de/images/322/19124322,pd=1,h=300,w=620.jpg

Stockerlone
07-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Pics.: WELTMEISTER party with Rihanna, Angela Merkel .....

http://web.de/magazine/wm-2014/bildergalerien/bilder/19030992-wm-2014-brasilien-highlights-bilder.html#.hero.Rihanna%20feiert%20mit%20DFB-Stars.116.1229

Stockerlone
07-15-2014, 10:51 AM
GERMAN WM PARTY BERLIN
with arround 1mill. fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXQ4rCUfDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_G5hZ0shbc

fernandito
07-15-2014, 11:06 AM
There's a picture somewhere out there with Muller drunk as fuck lol.

Stockerlone
07-17-2014, 12:02 PM
http://de.fifa.com/worldranking/

FIFA/-Weltrangliste - World ranking

Jul 2014 (Nach oben=UP / Nach unten=Down)

Rang Team P +/- Pos
1 Deutschland 1724 1 Nach oben
2 Argentinien 1606 3 Nach oben
3 Niederlande 1496 12 Nach oben
4 Kolumbien 1492 4 Nach oben
5 Belgien 1401 6 Nach oben
6 Uruguay 1330 1 Nach oben
7 Brasilien 1241 -4 Nach unten
8 Spanien 1229 -7 Nach unten
9 Schweiz 1216 -3 Nach unten
10 Frankreich 1202 7 Nach oben
11 Portugal 1148 -7 Nach unten