PDA

View Full Version : Under The Dome

Pages : 1 [2]

Ricky
09-03-2015, 08:46 AM
Stop it, Mike! You're affecting the kinship!

Still Servant
09-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Stop it, Mike! You're affecting the kinship!

Ugh. That line right there is better dialogue and acting than we've gotten all season.

Mattrick
09-04-2015, 10:27 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of the book so never got into the show. I was hoping that it would be good and go down all the roads I wished the novel went down.

Still Servant
09-04-2015, 09:14 PM
I wasn't a huge fan of the book so never got into the show. I was hoping that it would be good and go down all the roads I wished the novel went down.

You don't want to go down these roads. Trust me.

Iwritecode
09-11-2015, 05:29 AM
Did anyone else watch it through to the end?

I guess it had a mostly satisfying ending while still leaving it open to continue on later. Pretty much what I expected with the way the past two seasons have gone.

Ricky
09-11-2015, 06:33 AM
I just have the finale left.

webstar1000
09-11-2015, 07:00 AM
I AM SHOCKED there is still any of us watching this... Do you not want those precocious moments of life back?

goheat
09-11-2015, 07:28 AM
Hmm, I just watched the Season 3 opener last night on Amazon Prime (I like to wait until a season is over before I start watching). I had plenty of WTF moments at first, but I can't say it was boring! I understand the concept of 'sunk costs,' but I will stick with it and watch the whole sordid affair just to see how the show ends!

Iwritecode
09-11-2015, 08:09 AM
I AM SHOCKED there is still any of us watching this... Do you not want those precocious moments of life back?

I'm too much of a completionist. Once I started it, I had to finish it. I do the same with books.

Still Servant
09-11-2015, 05:14 PM

I'm too much of a completionist. Once I started it, I had to finish it. I do the same with books.

Ditto. I just can't help myself.

Mattrick
09-12-2015, 12:56 PM

You don't want to go down these roads. Trust me.

I trust you. I'm still looking at the Welcome sign lol