01-04-2008, 01:50 PM
check this youtube video out...

YouTube - Radiohead - Scotch Mist

ATG
01-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Cool video!

Steve
01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
I love Radiohead and especially Jonny Greenwood's score for There Will Be Blood, my favorite film.

Frunobulax
01-10-2008, 09:33 PM
I saw Scotch Mist when it aired live on the interwebs and now have the video podcasts from it. That and thumbs_down are both good 'casts from RH.

Oh yeah, and the ...Blood score would be better if Smear (a work for Ondes Martenot) were on it as originally planned.

Seymour_Glass
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
I love Radiohead and especially Jonny Greenwood's score for There Will Be Blood, my favorite film.

:scared: Steve's favorite film is There Will Be Blood? But No Country...

Unfound One
06-29-2008, 10:17 PM
This was excellent! Thanks Jayson!

goncho
07-03-2008, 04:03 PM
great stuff!! thanks for posting it...Radiohead is (sharing the title with Pearl Jam) my favorite band

LadyHitchhiker
07-04-2008, 05:35 AM
I love both Pearl Jam and Radiohead...

goncho
07-07-2008, 06:38 PM

you have great taste lady!

Sylar
07-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Absolutly love Radiohead, i have been a massive fan since Pablo Honey. One of the world's greatest musical acts ever in my opinion. This video is great, thanks for adding it!

Sorry for the unrelated comment here * hides in corner* but i see that DT member likes The Fountain (wonder how i got that) and just to let them know that the band i am have a song dedicated to that film. The song name is Ofelia which is name of the girl in Pan's Labryinth but the lyrical content is mainly aimed at The Fountain. If you want to check out the song then you can play it on our site at www.myspace.com/thegaslamp.

jayson
07-25-2008, 01:10 PM
The band have released a video for the song "House of Cards" from In Rainbows. The video was not shot with cameras, but with lasers. You can see the results below.

First, here is a message from Thom from the dead air space website (RH's official msg board)...

so as you may know we have completed a video for the song- it has been in the land of google, and now also if you want to download a higher quality version without the internet streaming pixellation squash and enjoy it on whatever screen appliance, click here to download.

it was a strange experience, sitting in front of a lazer in the dark, then emailing back an forth with James the director as he sat in front of computers for a whole month with the amazing technicians who processed the data etc.. but it says something about the song and came out better than i had dared hope.
Thom
-----------

Here is the link to the video:

http://download.radiohead.com/radiohead_hoc_640x480.mov.zip

-----------

An interview with the director...

http://creativity-online.com/?action=news:article&newsId=129514&sectionId=behind_the_work

----------

And finally, a making-of video...

YouTube - The Making-of "House of Cards" video

jayson
08-12-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/20080812_radiohead_chuck.shtml

Radiohead score new Chuck Palahniuk film

Controversial Fight Club and Snuff author Chuck Palahniuk has revealed Radiohead have written brand new music for the soundtrack to the new movie adaptation of his book Choke.

Speaking to 6 Music on the Shaun Keaveny Breakfast Show, Palahniuk explained it all came from his love of the band’s music, saying:

“Clark Gregg, who directed the movie version of Choke which comes out in November, he knew that I’d written Choke while listening to [Radiohead’s 1993 debut album] Pablo Honey, with Creep, over and over and over.

“So Clark got Radiohead to contribute a song; to write a song for the very end of the movie, the final credits.

“Apparently Radiohead liked the movie so much, they’ve written the score, most of the ambient music throughout it. So it’s ‘Choke – with the music of Radiohead’“

When asked if he felt honoured to have such a respected band write music solely for his film, the author laughed, “I quit believing in my own life at this point! My life is just too incredible to be believable anymore. It’s a living dream.”

Diggity Of The Eld
11-19-2008, 07:45 AM
That's awesome. I've heard good things about Choke and I've meant to pick it up. I'm going to have to get it soon and finish it so I can see the movie.

jayson
11-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Choke is an excellent book. Like I said in the Chuck P thread, his books are either hit or miss with me, but that one I loved.

I've yet to see the film (can't get out to see movies in the theatre much anymore with an infant at home) but I will definitely get around to seeing it on DVD.

I'm definitely interested to hear what kind of music the band cooked up for the score, especially given how interesting the music is that Jonny did for Bodysong and There Will Be Blood. Of course those were just Jonny and not the full band, but still, if he's involved, it's already got my attention. I am sure I'm far from the only RH fan who had Exit Music (For a Film) in their head while reading this book, so them actually doing the music makes sense to me.

EDIT: So, from what I read, the band contributed the song Reckoner to the soundtrack (it's used over the end-credits) but that's it, no score :( Apparently Chuck was either wrong or wishful thinking or both when he said that. Oh well.

LadyHitchhiker
11-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Phew! Somebody at least recognizes this!

you have great taste lady!

Phew! At least somebody recognizes this.

LadyHitchhiker
11-28-2008, 09:09 AM
(to tune of creep by Radiohead, written by me)

When you were here before
I knew you would die
You're just like an angel
Ka-tet makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a moving-on world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
a gunslinger
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to reach the tower
I want a perfect body
I'd pay with my soul
I want you to forget when I'm not around
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
A gunslinger
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here

They're leaving me again
They're leaving now
They run run run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
a gunslinger
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

Heather19
11-28-2008, 09:33 AM
EDIT: So, from what I read, the band contributed the song Reckoner to the soundtrack (it's used over the end-credits) but that's it, no score :( Apparently Chuck was either wrong or wishful thinking or both when he said that. Oh well.

I just saw your post from a couple of months ago, and got really excited, then I saw this and got a little disappointed. I checked out the soundtrack online and the only Radiohead track they had listed was Reckoner. Oh well. It would have been interesting to see what they would have done.

jayson
12-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Ever watch a live performance and wish you could change the camera angle? Try it with this live version of "15 Step" from the recent tour of Japan with 12 camera angles from you to choose from.

It takes a bit to load, but it's worth the wait.

http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/radiohead/special/

-----

In other RH news, the band have been nominated for several Grammy Awards for In Rainbows and material from it. For the record (pun intended) I think the Grammy Awards are a complete joke, but still, news is news. I also think the Grammy's should use a straight calendar year, not October 1 to Sept 31 as they do. In Rainbows is a 2007 album, not that I've forgotten about it in any way, but still, I think of it as last year.

Anyhow, the nominations are for:

Album of the Year (In Rainbows)
Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals (House of Cards)
Best Rock Song (House of Cards)
Best Alternative Music Album (In Rainbows)
Best Boxed Or Special Limited Edition Package (In Rainbows)
Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical (Nigel Godrich)
Best Short Form Music Video (House of Cards)

jayson
01-09-2009, 11:51 AM
So has anyone wondered what it would be like if Phil Selway ever came out from behind the drum kit and strapped on a guitar and started singing?

Apparently Neil Finn (of Crowded House fame) has wondered that very thing...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10550623

(EXCERPT)

Radiohead's drummer Phil Selway delivered one of the night's nicest surprises in what was his live singing debut of a rather lovely self-penned song destined for the album.

Here is video from the event...

YouTube - Jan 06 2009 - Phil Selway, 7 Worlds Collide

Seymour_Glass
01-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I hope they win album of the year. In Rainbows is their best yet in a pretty long and impressive career.

jayson
01-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Although I find the award ceremonies meaningless and the Grammy's particularly meaningless, they should win simply on the grounds that it's a significantly better album than any it is competing against.

While I like In Rainbows (a lot) I wouldn't personally call it their best album. It is an excellent showing and evidence that they continue to experiment with what their music should sound like. It's still not OK Computer, but it's an excellent album.

Then again, they don't really have an album I dislike, just some I like more than others. There's a song here or there that I don't care for, but OK Computer doesn't have any while In Rainbows does. I think "Videotape" is the most boring song in the history of the band. I am not at all opposed to slow songs. I think "Nude" (which I will always think of as "Big Ideas" since that's what it was called for so many years prior to its inclusion on In Rainbows) is an amazing song. Despite its incredibly slow tempo there is still much going on. "Videotape" is just too sparse to interest me at all. It's just those repeated piano chords with almost nothing else going on. Played live it's even more boring, whereas played live "Nude" was phenomenal. I think a song like "Last Flowers to the Hospital" which was on the In Rainbows bonus disc would have been a better inclusion on the album than "Videotape" but different tastes vary.

flaggwalkstheline
01-09-2009, 01:52 PM
I like in rainbows more than any of their other albums because its a quiet album, I feel that Radiohead is at their best when their music is removed from "normal" rock n roll

I actually like Muse Better than radiohead, despite the fact that they (initially) aped theyre sound from pablo honey I think theyve gone beyond them, Muse has Out-Radioheaded Radio head

Seymour_Glass
01-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Although I find the award ceremonies meaningless and the Grammy's particularly meaningless, they should win simply on the grounds that it's a significantly better album than any it is competing against.

While I like In Rainbows (a lot) I wouldn't personally call it their best album. It is an excellent showing and evidence that they continue to experiment with what their music should sound like. It's still not OK Computer, but it's an excellent album.

Then again, they don't really have an album I dislike, just some I like more than others. There's a song here or there that I don't care for, but OK Computer doesn't have any while In Rainbows does. I think "Videotape" is the most boring song in the history of the band. I am not at all opposed to slow songs. I think "Nude" (which I will always think of as "Big Ideas" since that's what it was called for so many years prior to its inclusion on In Rainbows) is an amazing song. Despite its incredibly slow tempo there is still much going on. "Videotape" is just too sparse to interest me at all. It's just those repeated piano chords with almost nothing else going on. Played live it's even more boring, whereas played live "Nude" was phenomenal. I think a song like "Last Flowers to the Hospital" which was on the In Rainbows bonus disc would have been a better inclusion on the album than "Videotape" but different tastes vary.

I thought OK Computer had a lot of songs that sounded samey. And the overall sound of In Rainbows is my favorite of their stuff.

You're probably right about the Grammys, though.

blg
01-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Yeah, Videotape is a total snoozefest for me, live or studio.

Nude "Big Ideas" was perfect when it was played live on the 1998 tour. The version on In Rainbows is a huge disappointment to me. However, it's still a great song.

For me OK Computer is Radiohead's best album. However, if I could combine the best of Kid A and Amnesiac into one album, it would win hands down for me.

jayson
01-11-2009, 06:24 PM
The album "Nude" is just ok. The live versions from 2008 are pretty damn good too. Certainly the one I saw was.

And yes, Kid A and Amnesiac (Kid B) could combine to one great album. Start by ditching "Morning Bell"

jayson
02-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Thom and Jonny performed at Sunday night's Grammy Award ceremony, backed by the USC marching band. Certainly a percussion-heavy take on "15 Step". I'm not altogether sure why Ed, Colin and Phil weren't onstage with Thom & Jonny, but still a very interesting approach. Playing with an orchestra backing has been done to death, but playing with a marching band, that's a twist (especially with a marching band as skilled as USC's).

Here is video of the performance...

YouTube - Radiohead - 15 Step GRAMMY AWARD PERFORMANCE

As for the awards themselves, as meaningless as they are, they won for Best Alternative Album (whatever the hell that means) but lost to Robert Plant & Alison Krauss' Raising Sand for Album of the Year. I liked In Rainbows a little more than Raising Sand, but Raising Sand was a great album and it had Marc Ribot on guitar so I can't complain too much about RH losing out to it.

jayson
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Jonny Greenwood proves it's more than his guitar playing that makes him my hero...

"Everything I know about pop culture I know from 'The Simpsons,' and they say the Grammys aren't very good." - Jonny Greenwood to LA Times reporter Geoff Boucher

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-grammy9-2009feb09,0,6275546.story

Heather19
02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
:( video is no longer up. Should have come in here sooner.

And sorry I know this is off topic, but I agree about the Grammy's, not a fan.

jayson
02-12-2009, 04:31 PM
:( video is no longer up. Should have come in here sooner.

Stupid proprietary bastards at CBS.

ETA: Try this link... RadioHead at the Grammys

And sorry I know this is off topic, but I agree about the Grammy's, not a fan.

It's never off-topic to make fun of the Grammy's. I pretty much think all awards shows are a joke, but the Grammy's are the worst of the bunch.

Heather19
02-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks Jayson.
I have to say I actually really liked the marching band playing with them. Gave it an interesting sound, which I wasn't expecting.

jayson
02-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it was a different approach for sure. Heavy percussion works well for many RH songs.

jayson
03-04-2009, 09:47 AM
I tend to think that "mash-ups" are overdone, and Radiohead is one of the most remixed bands out there right now, but this one I thought was pretty well done. It's an audio and video remix of RH's "15 Step" with Dave Brubeck's classic "Take 5". It's not quite as cool a version of "Take 5" as the dub reggae version on one of the Trojan Records boxed sets, but it's pretty good nonetheless.

YouTube - Radiohead vs Dave Brubeck - Five Step (mashup by Overdub)

Heather19
03-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Nice, I like it. The two work pretty well together. I'm so used to mash-ups being done with rap songs, but this is a hundred times better.

jayson
03-04-2009, 04:05 PM
I agree. It works much better when the mash-up is made from two good songs, or in this case, a damn good RH song and one of the best songs ever written.

jayson
03-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Here is a video of some behind the scenes footage of the grammy show collaboration between Thom, Jonny and the USC marching band. Thom seems a lot more into than Jonny does. Note that at about 3:17 or so you can see Colin Greenwood (RH's bass player and Jonny's big brother) in the bottom left corner of the screen taking some photos.

YouTube - USC Trojan Marching Band + Radiohead @ 2009 Grammys | Behind the Scenes

Heather19
03-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks for posting that Jayson.

flaggwalkstheline
03-10-2009, 07:32 PM
That performance was cool but I was a bit puzzled as to y the rest of radiohead wasnt there...

jayson
03-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Well Phil would have been a bit superfluous as there were a dozen drummers in that marching band. :P

Seriously though, I would think the whole band would be a bit too much sound to blend well with a marching band so they stripped it down to just Thom's voice and Jonny's guitar. At least they didn't do that overdone "let's play with an orchestra" thing.

jayson
05-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Apparently, prior to the recording of In Rainbows, Radiohead's management advised them to split up. It's a good thing the band didn't take that advice. This is why management should handle the finances and the logistics and stay out of the creative element of the music.

--------
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2009/0501/1224245753889.html

{EXCERPT}

Prior to that decision Message says he and two of his partners had actually advised the band to split up. Two years after leaving EMI Radiohead were still no closer to recording an album. The songs were written but the band couldn’t achieve the sound they were looking for in the studio. Courtyard felt maybe it was time to call it a day. Surely professional managers shouldn’t encourage their most profitable act to split up?

“I’ve been lucky to work with some great artists and Radiohead are a once in a generation act,” says Message. “But you have to be honest if it’s not working. You have to have passion about what you do. I’m an accountant but I love music and I’m passionate about the artists I work with.”

Seymour_Glass
05-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Thank the jaysus that didn't happen.

Heather19
05-06-2009, 03:09 PM
I don't understand why management would even get involved in something like that. Whether or not a band stays together should be up to the individual band members and no one else. Even if they were going through a rough patch, it's their decision as to what they want to do.

jayson
05-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I have a feeling that's precisely what the band told these guys. Personally, I'd have told them that if they don't think it's working they should go find a new band to manage and best of luck finding one half as successful.

Heather19
05-06-2009, 05:30 PM
:thumbsup:

devo133
05-16-2009, 10:23 PM
My favorite off In Rainbows

YouTube - Reckoner - Radiohead live from the basement

fernandito
05-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Just came in here to say that My Iron Lung is awesome.

jayson
05-17-2009, 07:27 AM
You're right Feev. That's a great song. Live it's even better...

YouTube - Radiohead My Iron Lung live (high audio quality)

And devo133, good choice. "Reckoner" is a great song. :D

ETA: Feev, just saw in the other thread that this was the version you were listening to. Good call. :thumbsup:

Heather19
05-17-2009, 08:09 AM
My favorite off In Rainbows

YouTube - Reckoner - Radiohead live from the basement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7Ap1vkQ)

I love Reckoner, my favorite as well :)

and that was a pretty sweet video you posted

Melike
05-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I still in love with ''All I need''. It's video touches my heart so deeply. There are so many children who have to grow up so early, here in the little village I am working now.
Radiohead - All I Need (Official MTV Video)
Radiohead "All I Need"

jayson
05-18-2009, 12:10 PM
According to bass player Colin Greenwood, Radiohead are in the studio working on their next album with longtime producer Nigel Godrich. :excited:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/20090518_radiohead.shtml

Radiohead in studio
The Oxford band have started work on the follow up to In Rainbows

18 May 2009

Radiohead have started working on the follow up to their 2007 album In Rainbows.

Bassist Colin Greenwood told 6 Music the Oxford band have been busy in the studio over the last week with producer Nigel Godrich.

"It was very noisy and chaotic and really fun," he said.

"It’s at the stage where we’ve got the big Lego box out and we’ve tipped it out on the floor and we're just looking at all the bits and thinking what’s next?"

"I'm very impressed and grateful for Nigel our producer and his ability to make it all sound vaguely plausible," he added.

Greenwood, who was speaking at the Great Escape music festival in Brighton, where he was helping to launch a new music journal called Loops, gave no indication as to when the Oxford five-piece will be releasing their next record or whether they will be briging it out in a similar format to their last LP.

Last time, Radiohead offered fans the chance to choose how much they were prepared to pay for In Rainbows.

"We were just saying to people how much do you think we're worth?" he added.

"It's like a long term relationship and it was great because it kicked off lots of debate about it."

The band have just finished touring with electro pioneers Kraftwerk in South America which Greenwood described as a "brilliant experience".

"They are one of our musical heroes and it was a real privilege to share a stage with them," he enthused.

"What I like about Kraftwerk is I obviously love the beats but I love their melodies too. They seep into your brain and stay there."

The five-piece are due to headline the Reading and Leeds Festivals this summer for a headline show where they have some unfinished business.

"It was a bit frustrating when we were playing some of our own shows last year because it was light for the first half hour, 40 minutes of the show," Greenwood said.

"So we wanted to do it as it was meant to be seen – darker and louder."

devo133
05-22-2009, 11:23 PM
This generation's pink floyd :rock:

YouTube - Radiohead - There there - Live on BBC Later... Jools Holland

Seymour_Glass
05-23-2009, 07:26 AM
I've made that comparison many times myself. Also, this thread has an awesome influx of vids.

devo133
05-24-2009, 09:31 PM
love them drums...

YouTube - Optimistic - Radiohead live from the basement

jayson
05-30-2009, 01:38 PM
When they first did this webcast I recorded the audio and must have listened to this song a thousand times. It's a cover the Ian Curtis (Joy Division/New Order) song "Ceremony"

YouTube - Radiohead - Ceremony

Seymour_Glass
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Reckoning is curing my headache, succeeding where Tylenol hast failed before it!

jayson
08-06-2009, 07:47 AM
from dead air space (the band's website)...

"i am the only one that got through
the others died where ever they fell
it was an ambush
they came up from all sides
give your leaders each a gun and then let them fight it out themselves
i've seen devils coming up from the ground
i've seen hell upon this earth
the next will be chemical but they will never learn"

Recently the last remaining UK veteran of the 1st world war Harry Patch died at the age of 111.

I had heard a very emotional interview with him a few years ago on the Today program on Radio4.

The way he talked about war had a profound effect on me.

It became the inspiration for a song that we happened to record a few weeks before his death.

It was done live in an abbey. The strings were arranged by Jonny.

I very much hope the song does justice to his memory as the last survivor.

It would be very easy for our generation to forget the true horror of war, without the likes of Harry to remind us.

I hope we do not forget.

As Harry himself said

"Irrespective of the uniforms we wore, we were all victims".

This morning the Today program played the song for the first time and now it is available to download from our website.

Please click here to download. (http://download.waste.uk.com/Store/did.html)

The proceeds of this song will go to the British Legion.

To peace and understanding.

Thom

---------------

here is the song itself...

harry patch (in memory of)

jayson
08-17-2009, 07:23 AM
anyone who took last week's statement by thom that a new album was not forthcoming as bad news, fear not. this band has always made brilliant eps and single releases.

speaking of single releases, here is one that leaked last week but i avoided posting until it was confirmed. this morning it was confirmed, this is radiohead...

first the leaked version (with a much longer intro)

these are my twisted words

and now, the officially released version (which i already love)

here's the word from jonny (along with band approved links for free download)

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

So here's a new song, called 'These Are My Twisted Words'.

We've been recording for a while, and this was one of the first we finished.
We're pretty proud of it.

There's other stuff in various states of completion, but this is one we've been practicing, and which we'll probably play at this summer's concerts. Hope you like it.

Download the audio here (http://www.waste.uk.com/Store/waste-radiohead-twisted+words.html) or torrent (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2846416) here.

Jonny

sarajean
08-17-2009, 08:24 AM
:excited:

Patrick
08-17-2009, 09:22 PM
From NPR today:

All Songs Considered: New Radiohead, Plus Sneak Previews Of Atlas Sound, Circulatory System, Lou Barlow (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=111950322)

:)

cody44
08-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Wow, I really like These Are My Twisted Words! Although I think my favorite Radiohead song is still 2+2=5.

YouTube - Radiohead - 2- 2+2=5

jayson
08-22-2009, 06:13 PM
new live radiohead!

so this is what they sound like as recently as yesterday. this video was taken during the first public performance of "these are my twisted words" last night in austria.

thanks to sarajean for tracking this one down.

:couple:

cody44
09-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I have a question that hopefully Jayson can answer, but does anyone have a list of all the Radiohead B-sides and Rarities? I've been looking through the EP's and it made me curious.

sarajean
09-03-2009, 04:53 PM
greenplastic.com (http://www.greenplastic.com/lyrics/) has a list of pretty much everything.

jayson
09-03-2009, 05:20 PM
thanks sarajean :D

greenplastic is an excellent resource for all things radiohead

there is also a comprehensive list here of all b-sides and on which eps/singles they can be found

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltguides/fullview/2I9H1W0VG3C3N

cody44
09-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Thank you both so very much! :huglove:

Frunobulax
09-20-2009, 09:55 AM
New Thom Yorke single coming out on the 21st. Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses b/w Hollow Earth. A nice little blog called Shock Mountain posted it today via MediaFire, so you can download it and enjoy it immediately.

Patrick
09-20-2009, 11:57 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks.

jayson
10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
according to guitarist ed o'brien, thom yorke was misquoted/misinterpreted when it was said that radiohead will not be releasing a new album, just singles or EPs.

ed claims the band is heading back to the studio this winter and they are definitely working on LP #8 to released next year.

http://www.ateaseweb.com/2009/10/07/radiohead-to-record-new-album-this-winter/

(EXCERPT)

"We were misquoted,” claimed O’Brien of Yorke’s comments, loudly adding, “WE WILL BE MAKING AN ALBUM!” Although he said the band hadn’t decided how it would be released, he said the album would come out on vinyl and CD whether it first arrived as a download or not.

sarajean
10-14-2009, 04:13 PM
yayayayay!

:excited:

BillyxRansom
10-24-2009, 11:24 AM
new song is real good.

turtlex
12-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Radiohead's KID A has been named the album of the decade by Rolling Stone magazine.

Tito_Villa
12-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Radiohead are probably my favourite band but im not sure that Kid A is the album of the decade!:orely:

flaggwalkstheline
12-14-2009, 07:16 AM
yeah
I'm composing an anry letter to rolling stone because they neglected to give ANY modest mouse albums a slot on that list...
and kid a?
I like it but if theyre going with radiohead then I would pick hail to the thief as their top album

Seymour_Glass
12-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Dude, if anything, I think the best Radiohead album of the decade was In Rainbows.

And while the list is, I have to admit, pretty solid, where in the hell is You In Reverse by Built to Spill?

But, back to Radiohead, I excite for the new album.

flaggwalkstheline
12-16-2009, 09:07 PM
didnt they say they werent gonna do any more albums? at least not in the traditional "~40 minutes album" format?

Scoogs
09-01-2010, 06:36 PM
8/23/2009
50 or so fans with Flip video cameras attended the Radiohead show in Prague and edited the footage together into a DVD of the show.
Radiohead liked the project so much that they donated the soundboard recording from the show.

http://radiohead-prague.nataly.fr/Main.html

cody44
09-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Wow, what an amazing idea. Thank you for the post Scoogs.

YouTube- Radiohead Live - Weird Fishes / Arpeggi (Prague DVD - Radiohead Live in Praha)

Tito_Villa
09-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Yup they are great vids!

Seymour_Glass
07-26-2011, 10:38 AM
http://puddlegum.net/radiohead-01-and-10/