PDA

View Full Version : Get to know Dt.Org's staff #2-Shannon-4/28/2013-5/4/2013

Randall Flagg
04-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Up next is Shannon. This is your chance to ask questions of Shannon. Almost any (tasteful) question will be honestly answered.
This thread will open on 4/28/2013 and close on 5/5/2013.

A brief bio on Shannon:

Shannon John liked to sell things. If he could buy something for a dollar and sell it for two, it was a good day. It didn’t matter much what he was selling, whether it was movies, books, CDs, furniture, electronics, artwork, collectibles; if he thought he could buy it low and sell it high, he was going to try. Shannon was very skilled at quite a few things, but most importantly, he was resourceful, he was efficient, and he was a people person. It wasn’t just about the one time sale, it was about making connections. The best way to sell something, is for the customer to come to you.
Well, one day while searching the local Craigslist for collectibles to purchase, he came across an ad for a “Rare Stephen King Item”. Rare Stephen King Item? What’s so rare about a book? Little did he know that that ad would literally change his life. Shannon met with a Stephen King collector by the name of Sharon Milligan. Sharon ran a bookstore in Las Vegas called The Book Magician, and while Shannon had always been an avid reader, he didn’t know diddly squat about limited editions or rare book items. Sharon brought out a cardboard box filled to the lid with paper in four or five neat stacks. She had said “I don’t remember where I bought this, but it’s taking up space and I want to sell it.” Shannon wrote down some information about the “Rare Stephen King Item” and told her that he was going to do some research on the item and that he’d get back to her with an offer. When he went home that night, he plugged away at the Internet for clues to finding out just what the item was, how much it could be worth, and who he could possibly sell it to if he were to buy it.
Searching for information about the “Rare Stephen King Item” led Shannon to TheDarkTower.org (http://www.TheDarkTower.org), a community of Stephen King fans and collectors. After asking some questions and becoming familiar with the different types of collectible items to be found within Stephen King collecting, Shannon found himself hooked. He went back to Sharon and purchased the item --now known in the collecting world as the “Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest,” a pre-publication set of proofs used for editing purposes on the Scream/Press limited edition of Skeleton Crew-- and there started a journey that would have many highs and lows, for the life of a King collector can be both exhilarating and disappointing, often on the same day.
Ingraining himself in the King collecting world, Shannon found himself very close with a lot of the members of TheDarkTower.org, eventually joining the staff as the facilitator of the Short Works and Comic Book sections of the website.

Randall Flagg
04-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Thread is open ask away.

Roseannebarr
04-28-2013, 07:36 AM
same question i asked Ari. When I win the lottery, what two SK books do you want me to buy you? ONe under $300 one over $300! Thanks and I am going to buy another ticket today!

Roseannebarr
04-28-2013, 07:39 AM
You have about 10 signed items in your collection. I love signed books by SK. What is your opinion on collecting SK flatsigned books, collecting inscribed books and are they important collecting goals for your collection?

Shannon
04-28-2013, 08:16 AM
same question i asked Ari. When I win the lottery, what two SK books do you want me to buy you? ONe under $300 one over $300! Thanks and I am going to buy another ticket today!

Hmmm ... let's see ... Under $300, I'd love the Zsolnay Blutbox. See here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10278-Book-Collection-Stockerlone&p=695980&viewfull=1#post695980

And over $300, I'd like a Lettered Firestarter. Thanks! lol

Shannon
04-28-2013, 08:20 AM
You have about 10 signed items in your collection. I love signed books by SK. What is your opinion on collecting SK flatsigned books, collecting inscribed books and are they important collecting goals for your collection?

I break my collection down by subsections.

US First Editions
UK First Editions
Signed Limited (Numbered)
Proofs & ARCs
Short Story First Appearances
Reprints
Video
Audio
Promo Items
etc etc etc

My final collection would have all of those, plus a separate subcollection of first editions, flatsigned, and then a separate subcollection of first editions, inscribed. Not to me, just to people. The longer the inscription the better. Just like all my Gift editions, I'd want a subcollection of from-the-factory editions, and a subcollection of remarqued Gift editions. I pretty much want every version of every thing. :)

Ben Staad
04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Would you ever sell an SK item from your collection to fund a night on the town in Vegas?

Shannon
04-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Would you ever sell an SK item from your collection to fund a night on the town in Vegas?

I sell things for various reasons but I don't think I've ever sold something just to go have a crazy night. If Amber and I can't afford to go out, we stay in. Going out with the baby, although she is WONDERFUL (quiet in the movie theatres, restaurants, etc etc), isn't too fun. Can't gamble with a baby on your lap, lol.

Ben Staad
04-28-2013, 10:41 AM
1) What SK story is your favorite and why?

2) If there were a fire in your home (and your family was already out safely) which one item, SK related or not, would you risk your safety to save?

Ari_Racing
04-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Can you tell us which is your maximum objective regarding Ambannon Books? What would you like to achieve?

Shannon
04-28-2013, 11:16 AM
1) What SK story is your favorite and why?

2) If there were a fire in your home (and your family was already out safely) which one item, SK related or not, would you risk your safety to save?

1) "The Last Rung On The Ladder," without a doubt one of my favorite things ever written. So simple, yet so powerful.

2) Hmmm ... Family is safe ... what do I risk my safety to save? If the fire is bad enough that I think it MIGHT kill me if I go back in, nothing. I'd rather be alive for my family's sake. If I think I can get in and out without being damaged too bad, my laptop. It has all of my Stephen King lists and information, all my Ambannon Books files, etc etc. It would take forever to compile this sort of information again. I have backups, but still, you said one thing.

Shannon
04-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Can you tell us which is your maximum objective regarding Ambannon Books? What would you like to achieve?

World Domination!

... ok, maybe not, lol. I would like to have Ambannon Books bring in enough money so that I could make it my full-time job. But ... butbutbut, I was crunching some numbers, and it's damn near impossible. Even with a huge author like Stephen King, if we somehow had a signed limited contract for one of his titles ... using CD's numbers ... 52 Lettered Editions ($2,500), 750 Numbered Editions ($450), 1,750 Gift Editions ($95). Let's say they all sell out. That comes out to (calculatorcalculator) ... $633,750.

That sounds like quite a lot for us normal people, but in reality ... King has to sign over 800 signatures, but he has to give his permission, and that means he takes a BIG cut. How much? No idea. Then, you have production and the materials needed for the books, and with how NICE CD's productions are, I would imagine it's quite a lot. Then you have to pay your staff enough to live on, then you have to pay for rent on your office space, electric, and so on and so on. Don't forget about marketing, ads, website, etc etc So ... take all of that out of $633,750 ... and I would think you're not left with much. And since King jumps around from publisher to publisher, spreading the wealth with limited editions, this will likely be your highest selling title for three or four years. So ... I can't imagine living off the money made from Ambannon Books, even if we get HUGE like CD.

So, with that pipe dream out of the way, I simply want to be a competitor. I want to produce the best books out there with the best people out there. Huge, big named authors and artists. Talented, unknown authors and artists. I want them all. I want a great customer base. Centipede Press makes some beautiful productions, but most of the authors and artists they use are people I've never heard of. Yet they SELL. That would be nice. :)

I'd like to make a million dollars.

I'd like to turn some of our unknown authors and artists into names. Or at least, get them started.

We have over 100+ reviewers for In Mint Condition: 2013. Cemetery Dance magazine, Fangoria magazine, FEARnet.com, newspapers, blogs, magazines, websites, radio stations. People will hear about our book. And then it starts.

Randall Flagg
04-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Have you ever hitchhiked? If yes elaborate.
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? If yes elaborate.
What is your favorite Stephen King film, and why?
What SK novel (that you have read), is your least favorite, and why?
Boxers, briefs, or commando?

Shannon
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Have you ever hitchhiked? If yes elaborate.
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? If yes elaborate.
What is your favorite Stephen King film, and why?
What SK novel (that you have read), is your least favorite, and why?
Boxers, briefs, or commando?

- lol, I've never hitchhiked, never needed to.
- I don't pick up "hitchhikers," per se, but if I see someone walking, I always try to offer a ride. Especially on base. If I see a young airman walking somewhere, I feel bad, because most of the time it's a long distance between work and the dorms.
- Favorite film, Shawshank Redemption. Even though I'm not a big Tim Robbins fan, I loved the movie, excellent excellent stuff. Escape! Freedom!
- Hmmm ...Blockade Billy was pretty not good. Written well, of course, but it is all a lead-up to this big revelation, and ... and ... AND!!!!! it falls flat at the end.
- Commando when in uniform (I need room to breathe!), cloth boxers the rest of the time. At home, I normally walk around in my underwear.

Randall Flagg
04-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Picture of you at Senior Prom, and or Senior Portrait.

Scoogs
04-28-2013, 05:45 PM
What's your least favorite Stephen King S/L or gift edition? What would you have done differently with that edition?
Celebrity crushes; 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010+
What made you select the Air Force over one of the other branches of the military?
What other authors do you collect?
Favorite foreign cover art for a King book currently in your collection?
What's your favorite piece of your collection?
Did Ari PM you the answer to the first question that you asked him?

Shannon
04-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Intro video and senior prom/younger picture coming tomorrow.

What's your least favorite Stephen King S/L or gift edition? What would you have done differently with that edition?
Celebrity crushes; 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010+
What made you select the Air Force over one of the other branches of the military?
What other authors do you collect?
Favorite foreign cover art for a King book currently in your collection?
What's your favorite piece of your collection?
Did Ari PM you the answer to the first question that you asked him?

- Least favorite King S/L or Gift edition. Time to check the catalog! Ha! Found it. That was easy. My Pretty Pony. Fucking garbage. What would I have done differently? Not done it at all. Ugly story, ugly production, both the "trade" and the S/L editions. Greed, on every level.

- Celebrity crushes ... Hmmm, I don't remember specific crushes. I do remember one crush I had though. I had just seen a DVD of Cirque Du Soleil's Alegria, and I absolutely fell in love with this one girl that does an act with hula hoops/rings. This is the act:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXmzMvSXZ0

Elena Lev. Anyway, so one day I stalked her online, found her email address, sent out a "Hey, just saw your act in Alegria, absolutely wonderful, I think I'm in love, bye!" message. A week or so later, I got a response back. And that started a conversation that lasted for a while, until she ended up on tour with another Cirque show, one which was coming through North Carolina. She called me (by that time we has each others' numbers but didn't really talk much) and let me know she was coming to town and that we should hang out. Of course, I said yes. And we "hung out" in her hotel room. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but there was no flexible specialties, nothing out of the ordinary, and out of the makeup and green costume, she was just a normal girl. A pretty girl, yes, but normal. That is my one pseudo-celebrity bang story. :)

- In high school I was in Air Force Junior ROTC, pretty much a "young military" class. The group of people were great, we went camping, took overnight trips to battleships, etc etc, it was great. So anyway, after high school, I had just gotten off a long shift at work, I was sitting at home watching TV around 2am, and a commercial for the Air Force came on. The next day, I enlisted. I was making great money managing restaurants, but it had gotten stale. So, I did the next thing.

- I collect Stephen King and graphic novels. My first "favorite author" was Anne Rice. Her Vampire Chronicles are amazing, for anyone out there that hasn't read them. Lestat FTW!

- Favorite King foreign cover art ... The 'Salem's Lot cover ... hmmm, let's see if I can find a pic.

http://www.deboekenplank.nl/naslag/aut/k/img/king_s_bezetenstad_1978.jpg

Yeah, that's it. It's so fucking ridiculous and pretty much sums up King's foreign editions, lol.

- Favorite item in my collection ... I have a few, including one that I will reveal in my intro video tomorrow, but I'll have to go with my Knowing Darkness S/L. It's the centerpiece of my collection, and it's one beautiful book.

- No, Ari never did answer my first question. Bastard! lol

Merlin1958
04-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Who's your Daddy? LOL LOL

Shannon
04-28-2013, 09:42 PM
*sigh* ... you are. :(

stkmw02
04-29-2013, 03:39 AM
Thank you for clarifying the underwear situation.

ICry4Oy
04-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Have you slept with your TMSG?

Odetta
04-29-2013, 10:32 AM
If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, who would it be (not including Stephen King)?
Favorite movie?
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you?
Favorite T-Shirt?

CRinVA
04-29-2013, 11:44 AM
So when you are "in uniform" sans briefs you are violating UCMJ! I'll never tell!

Do you have a favorate actor? (living or dead)

Favorate TV Show? (new or old)

Favorate Band? (new or old, living or dead) :-)

How many children do you want?

You can sit down and have dinner with anyone in the world, past or present, except Stephen King? Who would it be?

Do you golf (stupid random question)?

Randall Flagg
04-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Ever et Raw Meat?

fernandito
04-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Describe the last fist fight you were in.

Randall Flagg
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
He showed this video somewhere before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7NXtOQbmPI

http://youtu.be/_7NXtOQbmPI

Bethany
04-29-2013, 01:13 PM
Do you have hairy toes?

Randall Flagg
04-29-2013, 01:26 PM
So when you are "in uniform" sans briefs you are violating UCMJ! I'll never tell!
He would be in trouble during his "short-arm inspection".
<------------Wonders if anyone here knows that, including shannon without Googling it...

CRinVA
04-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Some of us were in the military you know!

Shannon
04-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Forgot that the video doesn't turn when you turn the camera. Sorry, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uesXaJTn0fo&feature=youtu.be

Shannon
04-29-2013, 07:22 PM

No, lol.

If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, who would it be (not including Stephen King)?
Favorite movie?
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you?
Favorite T-Shirt?

- Not Stephen King ... Does Jesus count? I'd love to let him know what people think of him and how well his magic tricks have worked, lol. Other than Jesus ... let's go with ... my late grandfather. We were close, and I'd love to have him meet his great granddaughter. :)
- Favorite movie, Gladiator. Although Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind is damn close.
- Tracking down Amber's late mother's engagement ring after her father pawned it was pretty great, I think. For anyone that doesn't know the story and wants to, PM me.
- Most romantic things ever done for me ... My memory is pretty horrible, but a few things stand out, the best of which is ... it was my birthday, I was coming home from work, and my girlfriend at the time (who knew where I kept my key) was waiting for me in some gorgeous red lingerie. She led me into the bedroom, decked out in candles and a new red bedspread and pillows. She said something to the effect of "I have a surprise for you," and from the closet, out walked my best friend (female), in the same matching red lingerie. I had always wanted to have sex with her, but didn't because we had such a great friendship. But anyway, it was a great night.
- Favorite t-shirt ... lol, wow, what a great question! lol, just kidding. Ummm, I have a brown shirt that fits me perfectly with some design on it. Nothing special.

Shannon
04-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Do you have a favorate actor? (living or dead)
Favorate TV Show? (new or old)
Favorate Band? (new or old, living or dead) :-)
How many children do you want?
Do you golf (stupid random question)?

- I'm a huge movie and TV guy, so I have many favorites, but I'd have to say that Christian Bale tops the list. The man literally transforms himself for his roles. From American Psycho to The Machinist to Batman Begins to Rescue Dawn to The Dark Knight to The Fighter and back up in weight and muscle again, it's amazing. And he makes such damn good movies.
- Favorite TV show ... I'd have to go with either LOST or Doctor Who ... They're pretty much neck and neck right now.
- Favorite band ... Journey, The Beatles, Bon Jovi ...
- We originally wanted two children, but after having one, unless another one or two pop up somewhere (which is always likely, lol), we're good with one. We can pour all of our love and attention into her, focused. We're good with that.
- I don't golf. I have in the past, very few times for fun with friends, more times with clients I was trying to win over when I was managing restaurants. It's just not my game.[/QUOTE]

Ever et Raw Meat?

Before my current career field (AMMO), I was SERE. Survival, Evade, Resistance, Escape. I loved it. I went through a year and a half of training (total was supposed to be two and a half years) and then hurt my legs during jump school. Hairline fractures in both of them. Anyway, during wilderness training, the cadre gave us each a white bunny to take care of (I named mine Fluffy, lol). And then a few days into the exercise, we killed our bunnies and ate them. Before we could cook it, it was tradition to eat one of the eyeballs and some of the contents of the stomach, raw. Grass, mostly. Does that count as raw meat?

Man, I haven't been in a physical fight in a long time. When I was younger I was impulsive and loved to fight. Nothing major, and somehow I've never been punched in the face. Strange, right? Anyway, nowadays I can control my anger better and I choose to walk away from a situation or person that is frustrating me rather than break someone's face. Last fight ... last fight ... I guess it was five years ago or so, when I was stationed in Texas, a few military friends and I started a fight club sort of thing. It lasted a few weeks, and we'd all go out to bars and clubs on the weekends, get drunk, and then go home and beat the crap out of each other for a while. Names in a hat, everyone must participate, tap out or referee stoppage only. It was fun. :)

Shannon
04-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Do you have hairy toes?

Yep. :) My big toe, anyway, lol.

Ari_Racing
04-30-2013, 03:29 AM
Fears?

Ben Staad
04-30-2013, 06:20 AM

No, lol.

Are you sure? Not even first base?

Shannon
04-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Fears?

Helplessness.

Mousetraps. lol, I can't set them! Even with oven mitts, I can't do it. lol It's the snap, it's always too surprising, lol.

Are you sure? Not even first base?

Nope, lol, sorry. Is that something I should be looking into doing?

Randall Flagg
05-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?

The Library Policeman
05-02-2013, 12:05 PM
The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Ari_Racing
05-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Except USA, which countries have you visited in your lifetime? Which one was your favorite?

Shannon
05-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?

It depends. If I were to know of the future broken heart before I fall in love, it would haunt me every second of every day. If I didn't know about it, then of course I would go for it.

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

The Beatles. I don't think I can name one Rolling Stones song off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm familiar with the songs themselves, but I have no knowledge of the band itself.

Except USA, which countries have you visited in your lifetime? Which one was your favorite?

I have a list! Copy ... and paste:

* places I've "lived" ... stayed at longer than a month

STATES:
Arizona
California
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Nevada *
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York *
North Carolina *
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas *
Utah
Virginia

COUNTRIES:
Canada
Diego Garcia *
Germany
Ireland
Kuwait
Mexico *
North Korea
Qatar *
Saudi Arabia
South Korea *
United States Of America *

I have so many great memories of living in Mexico (seven months), but South Korea (a year) takes the cake. It's Shannon heaven. Women, drinking, music, friends, parties, pool, darts. Heaven.

Ari_Racing
05-03-2013, 05:46 AM
What is Diego García??? LOL

Shannon
05-03-2013, 07:07 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

Randall Flagg
05-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Just a few hours left before a new staff member comes on.
What is the highest number of women you have had in a 24 hour period?

Shannon
05-04-2013, 05:37 PM
My kinda question!

Thinking thinking ... I think just two. Always wanted a foursome but it just never happened.

carlosdetweiller
05-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?

Shannon
05-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Neither:

http://forum.gon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=701688&stc=1&d=1354150637

I choose Megan Fox:

http://biastic.com/wp-content/gallery/megan-fox-stills/megan_fox_measurements.jpg http://img03.blogcu.com/images/f/a/s/fashiontv/030b4e21c9e85b1888cb2572f3af1138_1299913645.jpg

needfulthings
05-04-2013, 06:22 PM
SEE BELOW

Randall Flagg
05-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Shannon, you MUST answer the question.
Choose Ginger or Mary Ann. You can always comment after answering the question.

needfulthings
05-04-2013, 06:26 PM
http://biastic.com/wp-content/gallery/megan-fox-stills/megan_fox_measurements.jpg

I APPROVE YOUR CHOICE OF READING MATERIAL.DOES IT ALSO COME IN BRAILLE?

ICry4Oy
05-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Neither:

I choose Megan Fox:
http://img03.blogcu.com/images/f/a/s/fashiontv/030b4e21c9e85b1888cb2572f3af1138_1299913645.jpg

They photoshopped that image. Have you seen her weird toe-thumb?

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/megan-fox-thumbs.jpg

Scoogs
05-04-2013, 09:18 PM
They photoshopped that image. Have you seen her weird toe-thumb?

She has thumbs? I didn't notice.

Jean
05-10-2013, 06:21 AM
the sentimental bear wants to know how you met Amber, how long have you been together and any romantic story (other than tracking her mother's ring) you can remember

Next: do you write any poems? Does Amber?

Next: why isn't Amber among us in this site?

another thing bears want to know is if there is any hope that my English friends can get the books before mid-June - then there'll be a chance I'll get them before Xmas...

Brice
05-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Okay, what is your favorite memory from childhood and what is your favorite memory from adulthood before meeting Amber?

Also I know you like the unique and pretty much collect everything King-wise so what unique (yes, I mean strictly unique) item would you most want in your King collection if it were possible?

And what was your favorite thing as a child? Who was your favorite person?

You get to have dinner with any living person. Who do you pick? Same question with a dead person. Well, you probably don't want to have dinner with a corpse so for the question I suppose we can pretend they're alive.

Shannon
05-10-2013, 07:35 AM
the sentimental bear wants to know how you met Amber, how long have you been together and any romantic story (other than tracking her mother's ring) you can remember
Next: do you write any poems? Does Amber?
Next: why isn't Amber among us in this site?
another thing bears want to know is if there is any hope that my English friends can get the books before mid-June - then there'll be a chance I'll get them before Xmas...

- Amber and I met through an internet dating site around August 2011. I'd been using the site for years prior to meeting her. It was a great way to supplement my real life women-catching skills, lol. And one of the things that stood out on Amber's profile was that she has a ... ... ... Stephen King collection! Pretty rare, in my opinion, to find someone that is THAT into the same things you are. Well, her collection turned out to be about ten paperbacks, but still ... lol. I remember the first time she came over my apartment we sat on the floor and went page by page through my Knowing Darkness book. The first time I had even done that. A romantic story ... how about five minutes ago when she "accidentally" kicked me so I would be awake as well? lol
- I DID write poems, Amber DOES write poems.
- Amber's a busy lady, but beyond that, I really don't know.
- The way things are going, the book will be shipped a month or so from now.

Shannon
05-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Okay, what is your favorite memory from childhood and what is your favorite memory from adulthood before meeting Amber?
Also I know you like the unique and pretty much collect everything King-wise so what unique (yes, I mean strictly unique) item would you most want in your King collection if it were possible?
And what was your favorite thing as a child? Who was your favorite person?
You get to have dinner with any living person. Who do you pick? Same question with a dead person. Well, you probably don't want to have dinner with a corpse so for the question I suppose we can pretend they're alive.

- My memory is horrible, but let's see ... Favorite childhood memory: Probably my first plane ride. We were moving from New York to North Carolina, and I remember it being scary and amazing at the same time. My dad sat next to me and squeezed my hand as we looked out the window. :) Favorite adulthood memory before Amber: I was living in Mexico for a while, and one night, my friends and I were drinking at a little bar on the beach. Mariachi music was playing in the background, the sound of waves were in the background, and the ocean spray was in our faces. I don't think I've ever been more relaxed in my life.
- Truly unique King item: I'd want King in a cage. Limitation 1/1.
- When I was little, I always slept with a stuffed Snuggles bear and a green blanket that I could wrap my fingers in and around. Then one night I had a nightmare about Chucky, woke up holding a doll that was roughly the same size as the killer doll, and I threw it across the room. Goodbye Snuggles.
- Who was my favorite person? I don't really have favorite people. I love my family, does that count? lol
- I think this question had been asked, but let's see ... Dinner with a living person (besides King, obviously), I'll go with Tom Cruise. Love his movies, and I'd love to have a serious debate with him about Scientology. I mean ... he can't be serious, right? lol
- Dead person dinner ... Jesus! I'd let him know how popular he is in today's society and I'm sure we'd have a good laugh. (lol)

Brice
05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Thank you! :)

I believe you're right about having been asked the last. My mistake!

Rachel Readman
05-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Very interesting to read about you Shannon and get to know more about you. I haven't read the whole thread so I apologise if my questions have been asked already.

"Truly unique King item: I'd want King in a cage. Limitation 1/1"

That could be arranged!

If you were given the chance to do one thing only once, what would be the dream thing you would choose to do?

If there was one thing you could change about yourself or your life so far what would it be?

Sir_Boomme
05-11-2013, 10:09 AM
- Who was my favorite person? I don't really have favorite people. I love my family, does that count? lol

- I think this question had been asked, but let's see ... Dinner with a living person (besides King, obviously), I'll go with Tom Cruise. Love his movies, and I'd love to have a serious debate with him about Scientology. I mean ... he can't be serious, right? lol

- Dead person dinner ... Jesus! I'd let him know how popular he is in today's society and I'm sure we'd have a good laugh. (lol)

I'm insulted you didn't answer Terry to all three of those!

HMMMMRPH!:nope: