PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King's email hacked

Bev Vincent
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
These things always happen when I'm out of town--would have posted sooner but I'm in a +14 hour time zone!

http://ha.ckerne.ws/2013/04/01/exclusive-stephen-king-hacked/

Stephen King’s email has been hacked.

An anonymous hacker has contacted ha.ckerne.ws with information and emails that confirm: Stephen King has a staff of writers who have been writing his books for the last nineteen years.

The hundreds of emails between Stephen King and his various business and personal contacts have revealed years of books written by a veritable army of ghost writers, which King and Verrill alternately call the “writers workshop,” the “sweat shop,” or the “writing team.”

While it has long been suspected that no author could be as prolific as Stephen King, this is the first time any evidence has been found to prove that King no longer writes his own work. As alluded to in one email with Verrill, this “sweat shop” has been responsible for every one of King’s works of the last 19 years.

Roseannebarr
04-01-2013, 02:07 PM
It is not the first author not to write his/her own books. My mother has long suspected that Mary Higgens-Clarke's daughter writes her books. Tom Clancy lends his name to any one that wants to write a long book and another guy whose name is escaping me has writers with him as well.

And i quit reading VC andrews after she was writing many books from the grave.

AND DONT FORGET Stephen King has a guy named BRENNON signing his books for him. Makes it easier on my favorite author then I am all for it!!!

needfulthings
04-01-2013, 02:20 PM
REMEMBER THE DATE FOLKS.
http://imageshack.us/a/img17/9613/img314a.jpg

jhanic
04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Just remember the date, people!

John

Coulrophobia
04-01-2013, 02:58 PM
What will this do to the values?????????

Randall Flagg
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
What will this do to the values?????????
They will collapse. Slowly the prices will restore to their previous levels, I would check back in 365 days.

becca69
04-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Did anyone click on the staff "pictures"?

Bryant Burnette
04-01-2013, 04:47 PM

I did. God help me, but I kinda love that song.

Cook
04-02-2013, 07:51 AM

Yes, I had to see just how deep that rabbit hole went :)

Randall Flagg
04-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Pretty slick coding on the page(s).