PDA

View Full Version : Dad-a-chum Unabridged Aubiobooks 1-7 Did-a-chick

SaiGregory
08-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Hail Gunslingers,
I was part of this forum many years ago when I read the series in high school. It literally kept me sane during that interesting 4 years. I like to think it added greatly to my personal philosophy on life.
When I was a freshmen (when I started to read the series) I used to have a bus to school at 5am (I went to a school in state I didn't live in) so I couldn't do any reading in the darkness and it was too noisy with the engine anyway.
So I bought the Audiobooks,
Now as I am going into graduate school I am looking to downsize and those these are close to my heart I think it will do a new tower fan some good.
If you'd like I have listed an auction on ebay, please check them out. They're very affordable and I want them to go to someone who will enjoy them.

Thanks!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180952337112?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

**If this is somehow breaking the forum rules please let me know. I didn't see anything in the agreement about these kinds of posts but I didn't want to be an :emot-butt:. ** Figured I might as well go to the center by way of the turtle.