PDA

View Full Version : VIVA LA NAVIDAD!

Mister E
12-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Hermey is the gayest Christmas character of all time. Seriously, I don't mean that word in a negative way, but as a means of identification, acceptance and empowerment. Is it any wonder that this particular elf (whose name, to reiterate, IS *HERMEY*) is the self-proclaimed Misfit Elf?

Homophobia is clearly rampant at the North Pole, where all differences, be it the color of your nose or the radical professional service/sexual proclivities of which one may find themselves called, is dealt with at the bottom of a white-fur lined jackboot. Santa doesn't need lipo, he needs Steve "Captain America" Rogers to break up his little fascist, ethnic cleansing slave labor camp!

VIVA LA NAVIDA! Who's with me????

sarah
12-05-2007, 07:56 AM
well that movie was made in 1964 so I think that says a lot. We just bought that movie box set from Costco a couple of weeks ago and I really started to notice all the anger. And Rudolph doesn't become accepted until they need something from him.

It isn't the best example for kids but I enjoyed that movie when I was a kid and I'm hoping my kids will too.

fernandito
12-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Navidad*.

:)

She-Oy
12-05-2007, 08:37 AM
I can't stand Hermey either, does that make me a racist? Or does it just make me normal that whining little North Pole elves who don't want to do their freakin' job piss me off? LOL...that's a joke folks.

Bumbles is my favorite though.

sarah
12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Navidad*.

:rofl:

I almost corrected it but I just didn't have it in me at the moment. If sarajean was here it would've been delt with asap. :lol:

fernandito
12-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Navidad*.

I almost corrected it but I just didn't have it in me at the moment. If sarajean was here it would've been delt with asap. :lol:

Sara would have corrected that before it was even posted!

Storyslinger
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
:ninja:

ZoNeSeeK
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I wonder if the elves that santa fires end up on benefits and set up a meth lab in the rural snow?

Mister E
12-06-2007, 11:49 AM
I wonder if the elves that santa fires end up on benefits and set up a meth lab in the rural snow?

I hear snorting crushed elf bones makes you Aragorn.

Erin
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

fernandito
12-06-2007, 11:57 AM

I hear snorting crushed elf bones makes you Aragorn.

So...if you sniff reindeer bones, will you turn into Sam-Wise or Pippin?

ZoNeSeeK
12-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Pippin.

If you drink tranny urine, you turn into Samwise.

sarajean
12-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Navidad*.

while i love that you mock me...i don't have the ability to edit threads in this forum.

:P

had it been in midworld, though...i'd have been all over it.

Mister E
12-07-2007, 06:07 AM
If that Abominable Snowman (total over-compensating, 'roid rager, incidentally. probably molested by his Dear Ol' Uncle Yetti) had his way with you, you'd probably come out looking a lot like Tom Bombadil.

Mister E
12-07-2007, 07:29 AM
I got another gripe with that fat hate monger:

You can't eat the WHOLE cookie? We "invite" you into our homes, put a special decorative plate out for you, bend over backwards so YOU get your sluggish carapace fed... and you don't even have the simple human decency to eat the entire cookie?

I don't know about all of you, but I'm filling my stocking up with dog poop so when Kringle goes to put something in it, his white glove gets all sullied.

The man is a dick, people!

fernandito
12-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Navidad*.

while i love that you mock me...i don't have the ability to edit threads in this forum.

:P

had it been in midworld, though...i'd have been all over it.

But...but...it's a mock of love!

sarajean
12-07-2007, 07:40 PM
sigged.

She-Oy
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Drew told me today that when his class sings that song it sounds like that are saying "The least happy dog"....haha, it kinda does!