PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

mae
12-07-2011, 02:35 PM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/07/paradise-lost-3-purgatory-trailer/

The release of the famed West Memphis Three earlier this year captivated even those who just tangentially knew about the case, i.e. the three then-teenagers who were convicted in 1994 — wrongly, in the view of many – of murdering three boys in West Memphis, Ark. One of the central engines of their release was the Paradise Lost documentaries by director Joe Berlinger, who had just finished his third film on the case, Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory, two days before Jason Baldwin, Jessie Misskelley Jr., and Damien Echols stepped out of a Jonesboro, Ark., courthouse as free men.

After premiering at the Toronto Film Festival, Berlinger amended his film with footage from the remarkable conclusion to this nearly two-decade long ordeal, which then played at the New York Film Festival. The documentary will have its exclusive public debut on HBO on Jan. 12 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Check out the exclusive trailer below:

Merlin1958
12-07-2011, 08:36 PM
And the DT.Org Sr. Correspondent strikes again!!!! Any chance we can get a location for the trailer?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mae
12-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Sorry, it's at the link provided.

Merlin1958
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Sorry, it's at the link provided.

:doh::doh:

mystima
12-08-2011, 05:05 PM
I remember watching the first one when they were first filmed and thinking to myself that they did not do this....I am glad that these boys now men have been released to find out who did this horrendous act. I remember thinking just because a person listens to heavy metal music and likes to dress in all black is not a reason to think that they are a murderer. That is how the prosecutor portrayed the young man and said that the others were guilty by association.

mae
12-08-2011, 09:27 PM
They also read Stephen King.