PDA

View Full Version : Oops...Bloopers and Blunders in movies and tv.

mystima
11-25-2010, 11:09 PM
have you ever seen a movie and they flubbed something that wasn't supposed to be there or the continuity of the scene was messed up..here is an example of what I mean.

Braveheart
William Wallace is seen running into battle with his sword drawn. It then cuts to the king overseeing the battle, then cuts back to Wallace charging with no sword in hand. The movie cuts to another scene again, and upon returning to Wallace charging into battle he once again has his sword. Also, at one point he is brandishing an axe.

what have you noticed?

Sam
11-26-2010, 09:57 PM
In Return of the Jedi, when Oola the dancing girl is dropped into the Rancor's pit her breast pops out of her costume.

Btw, I HAD noticed that about the film Braveheart but had forgotten.

fernandito
11-29-2010, 10:17 AM
In Count of Monte Cristo -

Dantes doesn't know how to read or write, correct ?

THEN HOW WAS HE ABLE TO CHISEL "GOD WILL GIVE ME JUSTICE" ONTO THE WALL IN PERFECT LETTERS ?!

mystima
11-30-2010, 12:47 AM
In Count of Monte Cristo -

Dantes doesn't know how to read or write, correct ?

THEN HOW WAS HE ABLE TO CHISEL "GOD WILL GIVE ME JUSTICE" ONTO THE WALL IN PERFECT LETTERS ?!

It was already chiseled into the wall when he got in the cell...just watched it about a week ago...hehehe

fernandito
11-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Was it ? If so, then that scene where he lets the rock drop (symbolizing his loss of faith) is completely and utterly pointless ...

OchrisO
12-01-2010, 12:15 AM
This is one of my favorites from Star Wars:

Watch one of the Stormtroopers in the back at the end of the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQaLuqwtl8

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-01-2010, 12:23 AM

Hahahahahahahahah I just saw this the other day

ICry4Oy
12-02-2010, 10:04 AM
A few years ago I was a regular extra/prisoner on the show Prison Break in the third season of the show. There were so many flubs, most extras related, that I about lost count.

In one fight scene one of the prisoners is wearing his sunglasses on his head and they pan around and back and they're gone...around and back again and they're there and so on and so on. You see him with them and then without them about ten times in the same scene.

We had two really big guys who were best friends that looked so much alike that the production crew couldn't tell them apart half the time. There are several scenes where when the crew would break down and turn around to film from another angle these two guys would sneak off and switch wardrobe. It's fucking hilarious to watch those episodes - to those of us who knew anyway.

On the last episode of season 3 one of the production assistants (PAs) walks into the scene - you can see his little earpiece cord.

Since I've been doing extra/background work in a few shows (Prison Break, The Deep End, Chase, The Good Guys, Lone Star, Friday Night Lights) I probably pay more attention to what's going on behind the actors now. You can catch continuity errors in just about everything you watch.

Erin
12-02-2010, 10:07 AM
That's so cool, ICry4Oy! And hilarious, especially the guys switching clothes. :lol:

Iwritecode
12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
More of a plot hole than a blooper really but I've never been able to figure it out.

In the original Friday the 13 movie it was Mrs. Voorhees who was the killer and it was revenge for her son who drown in the lake. Yet in the second movie we find out that he didn't really die. He's all grown up and taking revenge for having seen his mother being beheaded.

Why did his mother think he was dead if he really wasn't? Where the hell was he all that time?

mystima
12-03-2010, 03:24 AM
He is undead...that is all.

mystima
12-03-2010, 03:26 AM
Was it ? If so, then that scene where he lets the rock drop (symbolizing his loss of faith) is completely and utterly pointless ...

he would go and make the marks deeper to help him along...the warden read the words to him when he first was put in the cell.

pathoftheturtle
12-03-2010, 07:51 AM
...Since I've been doing extra/background work in a few shows (...Friday Night Lights)...That's one of the shows my brother Tim did extra work in!

LadyHitchhiker
12-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Watch any episode of X-Files. In one scene Mulder will have a five o'clock shadow, in the next he won't, he'll be clean shaven.

Or like when they're bragging about Dr. Cox's new haircut - in Scrubs - then the next new episode he has his curly hair again! LOL

mystima
07-12-2011, 07:11 PM
In the movie The Fifth Element, Corben Dallas is dressed in a tuxedo and the shirtsleeves are intact. After he gives Ruby the stones, the next scene shows him with tattered torn sleeves....hehehe

mystima
09-01-2011, 07:59 PM

I wonder if George Lucas redid this scene for the Blue Ray release like the arm of the yeti in Empire

mystima
01-01-2012, 07:00 PM
during the last tournament in Happy Gilmore he changes shirts like they are tissue. Every ball he hits he is wearing a different shirt.

Odetta
01-01-2012, 09:08 PM
hmmm, I never noticed that... I will look next time