PDA

View Full Version : It's Always Sunny

Seymour_Glass
08-26-2010, 05:48 AM
I can't believe there's no thread for this show yet. Am I the only one?

"I'm a full-on rapist. You know kids, black people, retards, the elderly....."

"Oh, you mean philanthropist."

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah."

alkanto
08-26-2010, 05:52 AM
I love this show!

My problem is I always forget it's on....:/
Not that I don't like it enough, I'm just too tired and neglect to watch it - ergo, I've only seen a few episodes. But I do love the ones I've seen

Girlystevedave
08-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Ah! I love Always Sunny. I didn't think anyone else watched it.
Charlie is the best. He really is the "Wild Card". :lol:

“A Grilled Charlie has peanutbutter last! Peanutbutter outside, chocolate inside! Butter inside, cheese outside!”

Seymour_Glass
08-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Dayman/Nightman Song.

Girlystevedave
08-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Haha. Awesome!

This thread reminded me...I was in traffic a couple of weeks ago when my husband yelled: "Look, Green Man!"
Sure enough, there was a guy in a green man suit sprinting across the street.
:lol:

And one of my favorite episodes is "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybodys' Asses"

"ROCK FLAG EAGLE!!!"

AIMB
08-30-2010, 08:58 PM
WILDCARD BITCHES!

http://s5.tinypic.com/1z6siuv_th.jpg

I can never decide if Charlie or Mac is my favorite.

Walkingman79
08-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Flipadelphia!I just watched an episode where they try and ignite an old flip cup rivalry from college.I have only scene a hanful of episodes because it's on at wierd times here but it is wicked funny.

AIMB
08-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Flipadelphia!I just watched an episode where they try and ignite an old flip cup rivalry from college.I have only scene a hanful of episodes because it's on at wierd times here but it is wicked funny.

Flip Flip Flipadelphia! I love this show.

Trivia: Mac and Sweet Dee are married in real life.
She is pregnant right now and they are going to incorporate it into an episode next season. I can't wait to see pregnancy on this show, going to be so LOLzy.

Girlystevedave
08-31-2010, 07:10 PM
That reminds me of when they found the dumpster baby and wanted to get it a tan to start it into modeling. :lol:

alkanto
08-31-2010, 07:12 PM
My personal favorite is when they steal a thing of gas and try to sell it on the street.
"Wait....how will we know how much to charge them?"
"Easy - just count the gas as it come out."

(Or something like that...I have no memory for quotes)

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-05-2010, 05:29 PM
One of the shows I actually like to watch!

All these quotes are common household quotes here. I had to threaten to break my husbands face if he said Flip flip flip adelphia one more time

sarah
11-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Just watched 'Dennis gets Divorced' and fell out off the couch laughing. :rofl:

Ruthful
11-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Still the best part of this MLB season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Oob-qvZ6Q

Girlystevedave
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
I just want to say: Charlie's Dream Book.
Awesome. :rofl:

Ruthful
11-22-2010, 11:43 PM
This show's made me re-evaluate how I view bridge people, definitely.

Girlystevedave
11-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh man, the bridge people were fucking weird. :rofl:

Voozle
11-23-2010, 03:23 PM
I love this show, I'm just afraid it's a little too quotable. It's common practice among my friends to assign roles any time we meet, the Useless Chick proceeding to call everyone else a boner.

Ruthful
11-29-2010, 11:07 PM
I think that applies to people from Philly in general. I was talking with someone who goes to art school over there at a gallery opening in Gowanus earlier this year, and the way she described the city made it sound like "It's Always Sunny..." was almost a documentary.

Hannah
09-23-2011, 02:29 PM
So ... just watched the season premiere (yes, I realize I'm behind by a couple of weeks) and I have to say that I'm enjoying Fat Mac tremendously. Also, "baby dick" was probably the funniest line I've heard in a long time.