PDA

View Full Version : Ten Things

Lisey Landon
08-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Answer them all, pick and choose...it's up to you :)

10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now.

9 Things about yourself.

8 Ways to win your heart.

7 Things that cross your mind alot.

6 Things you wish you'd never done.

5 People who mean a lot to you.

4 Turn offs.

3 Turn ons.

2 Smilies that describe your life right now.

1 Confession.

fernandito
08-24-2010, 12:31 PM
1. Do your f*cking job right, lazy ass.
2. Grow up, for Christs sake.
3. Really ? You're telling me this now ?
4. You better be on time this time.
5. Marry me ?
6. Wanna help me out here ?
7. Don't mess up this opportunity.
8. Your double standards annoy me.
9. Will you hate me if I post pone for tomorrow ?
10. Hook it up with the free soda !

Emily
08-24-2010, 02:03 PM
1. Your girlfriend is a psychopath and you're an asshole.
2. You look like someone from the show Jersey Shore.
3. We all miss you.
4. I have an enormous crush on you and I just think you're the best.
5. You owe me.
6. You act like a little girl and your hair is stupid.
7. We should get high and walk around the grocery store like we used to.
8. You are my favorite person on the planet.
9. At least 6 different people have seperately asked me why you're so slutty within the past 3 months.
10. If you weren't 10 years older than me, I'd probably try to marry you.

Wow that kinda felt great.

cozener
08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
10. It amazes me that someone as stupid as you makes 10 times more money than me.

9. It's called a blowjob. I know. You've never heard of them. Look it up you fucking bitch.

8. You're one of the best bosses I've ever had. Even though you piss me off sometimes you have my respect.

7. You were right about a lot of things and I wish I'd listened to you more...but you're still an asshole.

6. I'm so sorry I hurt you. Every day I wish I could take it all back. I was an immature fuckstick.

5. If you weren't such a bitch I'd really want to fuck you.

4. You're a self serving asshole but I always liked that I knew where I stood with you.

3. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to beat you to a bloody fucking pulp now.

2. How do you feel about being gagged, handcuffed, and used like a ragdoll?

1. Y'know for someone that doesn't really like Mexican food I sure wind up eating it a lot. No. I don't want fucking tacos tonight. You think, for once, we might have something I actually like? (the short version of this is "Go make me a sammich, bitch"

Bethany
08-24-2010, 04:16 PM
1. I love you, I have for years.

2. I really do forgive you and understand now. But you're still an ass.

3. No one likes your whiny ass, spoiled kid but you. And she's butt ugly, too.

4. Hell no, I'm not doing that for you. You had the same training I did. Learn to do your damn job.

5. You're finally here!

6. Thank you. Your friendship means more to me than I could ever put in to words.

7. I'm sorry.

8. No.

9. Thank you, children, for a lovely, pleasant uneventful day.

10. You're a pretentious ass and no one cares about how much you spent on anything, including your ugly ass purse.

BROWNINGS CHILDE
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM
1. I hope you see what you could have had, and it plagues you every day.
2. I can't believe I ever considered you a friend.
3. I don't know why I should deserve you, but I'm glad you keep me around.
4. Grow up, stop whining, and take a look around you.
5. Discipline your child already.
6. You are going to have a hard life if you keep going down this road.
7. I would do absolutely anything for you.
8. I'm sorry, no really, I'm sorry.
9. Stop being so damn selfish and narcissistic. (sp?)
10. Take a FUCKING bath. I'm serious. Wash your shit!

Woofer
08-24-2010, 07:56 PM
You are unable to take responsibility for your own actions and blame others for it. If you weren't such an accomplished bullshitter, you'd never have maintained your job as long as you have.
You said you were my friend, but you have only contacted me once to see how I'm doing. Fuck off.
Et tu, NameOmitted? After I defended you from your detractors? I hope you fail as much as you deserve - you AND that brick-headed thick neck in the corner office.
Have you told your wife about the affair yet?
Don't you wonder why he pushed you to leave for your mother's a whole day early?
Fucking PMDD and pain and mood swings and shit. You think that YOU think I'm a bitch? Even I hate myself and don't even want to be around me right now! Anybody got a tranquilizer gun?
Stop using handicap spaces for cart returns!
Please be quiet. I'm trying to concentrate and your constant back and forth nonsense talk is really fucking annoying.
I'd like two of the large chocolate truffles please.
I love you.

Jean
08-24-2010, 09:06 PM
To ten different people:

1. I love you.
2. Thank you.
3. Thank you.
4. Thank you.
5. Hold on.
6. Hold on.
7. Hold on.
8. Miss you.
9. Miss you.
10. Miss you.

Lisey Landon
08-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Day 2 - 9 Things About Yourself:

Brice
08-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Day 1 - 10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now:

I generally say exactly what I mean. Trust me it freaks people the fuck out, but hey I'll try.

1. If I do less and less each day and blame everyone except myself and basically treat them like shit, can I move up in the company too?

2. How can god love me and you? Doesn't him creating your dumb ass negate the theory that he loves me too?

3. How many times do you get to say I'm sorry before it means nothing?

4. Will you please just do all of humanity a favor and pound a fucking icepick into that thing you call a brain? Pretty please?

5. Will you please just go away forever? I don't like you. I'm not your friend nor do I want to be.

6. Okay, I did a really lousy thing and I wish I could take it back, but I can't.

7. Is there ever going to be a point where I've done enough for you?

8. No, I do not wanna' join in your gossiping especially when I know for a fact that you do the same about me with those you're gossiping about now.

9. No I don't think I know everything. I just know for certain I know more than you.

10. Don't be a smartass? So you are saying I should be a dumbass like you?

I have said most of these things though. The amazing thing is the respective people think I'm not serious when I do so. Even when I'm insistent that no, I really do mean it. :wtf:

Brice
08-25-2010, 04:10 AM

Oh, hell no! :lol:

cozener
08-25-2010, 05:10 AM
9. Despite being a little full of myself I really am a nice guy
8. I don't believe that I'm completely sane. I mean this. There's something not right about me. But believe me when I tell you that my insanity is more or less harmless.
7. I find Trojan Magnums more comfortable than regular condoms
6. Before I met my wife I was in an S&M club
5. I used to have a skunk. His name was Albert. He was fucking cool.
4. I've had yet another gym related injury and since I use working out and diet to control diabetes I've had to stop smoking dope for a while to help control my eating. I'm finding that in some ways, I like myself more when I'm not toking. But in some ways, a little less.
3. I have a pair of Sponge Bob boxers with his face over the crotch and hole where his nose is supposed to be. I giggle to myself whenever I wear them
2. Historically, Batman has been my favorite superhero and Green Lantern a close second. But the fact is that the only reason I like Batman more is because he has cooler villains.
1. I really like Silly Putty.

Darkthoughts
08-25-2010, 05:16 AM
:wub: Just when I thought I couldn't love you more Coz...

cozener
08-25-2010, 05:21 AM
[LIST=1]
You are unable to take responsibility for your own actions and blame others for it. If you weren't such an accomplished bullshitter, you'd never have maintained your job as long as you have. Ok fine. I admit that. Don't think I don't appreciate you're not telling anyone.

Have you told your wife about the affair yet? Look, for the last time, I'm not telling her about us. Get the fk over it. And I can just say the pictures are faked.

Fucking PMDD and pain and mood swings and shit. You think that YOU think I'm a bitch? Even I hate myself and don't even want to be around me right now! Anybody got a tranquilizer gun? No, I like it when you're like that and as hot as it is when you just lie there I really do prefer it when you're awake.

I love you. Um...uh...I thought we weren't going to go there. Dammit! I knew this shit would happen!

Brice
08-25-2010, 05:30 AM
:lol:

cozener
08-25-2010, 06:42 AM
:wub: Just when I thought I couldn't love you more Coz...:excited:

ok so where's your 9 things?

Darkthoughts
08-25-2010, 07:14 AM
:wub: Just when I thought I couldn't love you more Coz...:excited:

ok so where's your 9 things?

Ha, I'm always talking about myself, there's probably nothing you don't already know :lol:

1. I seem to have become allergic to alcohol. It's been making me violently ill nearly everytime I drink. This is really quite tragic, I love drinking. maybe someones been slipping me antabuse? :unsure:

2. I was being really motivated and productive until the summer holidays came along. The kids have sapped my energy. Roll on school!

3. I hate housework, I never signed up for this shit!

4. Most of my friends are guys. Rob doesn't mind because most of them are gay :D

5. I wish I could go back in time to when I shared a house with my friends. I would dump the stupid ass boyfriend I had at the time and go and do all the cool things with the girls that I missed out on.

6. I wish you never lost that sense of knowledge and wonderment you have as a teenager. Mostly you end up being wrong about everything you thought you knew, but who cares, it was awesome to feel that passionate about life - even the bits that sucked.

7. I love watching movies, but I have to force myself to sit down and watch one because it feels like I'm wasting valuable time. I don't get that with reading books though.

8. Everyone thinks I'm really laid back, but really I'm quite irritable. Ask my kids :lol:

9. Men think they have the monopoly on thinking about sex constantly. This is untrue.

cozener
08-25-2010, 08:33 AM
9. Men think they have the monopoly on thinking about sex constantly. This is untrue. Ok ,you were going along fine with your list until you started making shit up.

Darkthoughts
08-25-2010, 11:05 AM
:lol: I can't speak for all women...

Woofer
08-25-2010, 12:34 PM
[LIST=1]
You are unable to take responsibility for your own actions and blame others for it. If you weren't such an accomplished bullshitter, you'd never have maintained your job as long as you have. Ok fine. I admit that. Don't think I don't appreciate you're not telling anyone.

Have you told your wife about the affair yet? Look, for the last time, I'm not telling her about us. Get the fk over it. And I can just say the pictures are faked.

Fucking PMDD and pain and mood swings and shit. You think that YOU think I'm a bitch? Even I hate myself and don't even want to be around me right now! Anybody got a tranquilizer gun? No, I like it when you're like that and as hot as it is when you just lie there I really do prefer it when you're awake.

I love you. Um...uh...I thought we weren't going to go there. Dammit! I knew this shit would happen!

And just when I was loving yours, too. :couple:

fernandito
08-25-2010, 01:45 PM
9. I'm extremely loyal, almost to a fault.

8. I love having the power to cheer people up, it's one of the qualities I like most about myself.

7. I couldn't live without the following : Movies, novels, comics, video games, soccer, music, my family, enchiladas, and this place of course.

6. I'm desperately in love with a married woman (co-worker), I often hope that her stupid husband that cheats on her and treats her and her kids like crap will disappear so she could be all mine.

5. I'm usually in a really great mood, or a really bad mood.

4. I have an obsession with duality.

3. I want to be a husband and a father so.fucking.badly.

2. I don't want to be rich , I just don't want to have to worry about money.

1. I require a lot of time for myself to think about things.

Emily
08-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm having trouble coming up with 9 things.:orely: Thinking about myself is weird. :|

fernandito
08-25-2010, 02:19 PM
... Thinking about myself is weird. :|

Isn't it ?! I'm actually surprised I posted what I did. I'm usually conservative when it comes to posting about personal aspects of my life.

Darkthoughts
08-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Same here, booklists and preferences are fine - but stuff like this I don't normally do either.

Bethany
08-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Hmmm, what can I say that hasn't been said on FB. :P

9. I am very pessimistic, moody, negative and complain most of the time IRL. RL friends find it hard to believe that my net friends think I'm nice and the net friends don't believe my co-workers are afraid of me and go to great lengths to avoid me. Oddly, these are both the "real me".

8. I can make the most exquisite baby clothes and little girls' dresses that sell in stores for hundreds of dollars and I choose not to.

7. I am 38.5 years old and have only kissed one person. Ever.

6. I am a Southern Baptist but my opinions on most of the hot topics aren't what you would expect.

5. You should always brace yourself if you receive mail from me. Ask Ruthful :lol:

4. If I were skinny, I'd get drunk off water.

3. I love to drive fast on country roads (yet I've never had a speeding ticket.)

2. I fully intended to pursue degrees in Home Ec and Journalism so I could work in the kitchen at Southern Living magazine but somehow ended up as a Child Protective Social Worker.

1. I'm always afraid I'm in trouble.

Emily
08-25-2010, 04:17 PM
K, I think I got it. I probably could've thought of more interesting, serious things but umm.. I didn't. So.

9. When I was little I wanted to be a professional thief. I got the idea from watching my brothers play Final Fantasy III(actually Final Fantasy VI, I know I know), because my favorite character, Shadow, was a sort of thief. I told my 3rd grade teacher this when she asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. The school made me see a social worker, who was horribly intrusive and mean, and I blame this experience for making me an extremely private and secretive person later in life. Also, I've never told any that IRL. So. Cool.
8. I love coffee more than just about anything in the world.
7. I'm terrible at relationships. The idea of having to share that much of my time and self with another person holds absolutely no attraction for me, and I've never had a boyfriend that lasted longer than 3 months.
6. I really am hoping I find someone that makes me think I was stupid for ever feeling that way about relationships.
5. I'm a really good cook. I was a good cook to begin with, and then I went to culinary school. It's possibly the only thing I feel alright bragging about.
4. I love laughing, and I think a LOT of things are funny. I think sometimes people think I'm crazy because I laugh at so many things.
3. I love Mexican food, pumpkin flavored things, and cheese. I like lots of other foods too but those are kinda my big three. (Am I talking about food too much?)
2. I've always wanted to move to California. Maybe some day.
1. Men think they have the monopoly on thinking about sex constantly. This is untrue. :unsure: :lol:

Bethany
08-25-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry you had such a sucky social worker :(

And as an added bonus, I'll throw in the sex statement disclaimer, too. :nana:

Emily
08-25-2010, 06:34 PM

It's alright. I saw her a few years ago in APEX and she looked awful. Then I ran up behind her and stole her wallet, HENCE FULFILLING MY DESTINY :onfire: !!! jk. I pretended I didn't recognize her.

:clap: :nana: For realz.

Brice
08-25-2010, 06:40 PM

It's alright. I saw her a few years ago in APEX and she looked awful. Then I ran up behind her and stole her wallet, HENCE FULFILLING MY DESTINY :onfire: !!! jk. I pretended I didn't recognize her.

:clap: :nana: For realz.

It would have been SO fucking amazing if this were true.

Bethany
08-25-2010, 06:49 PM
This here social worker would have laughed at the situation. :wtf:

Girlystevedave
08-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I didn't think I could like Bethany more. but after her list...:wub:

9. I've never had a desire to create music, but I couldn't live without it in my ears on a daily basis.
8. I live by my grandmother's rule to "find laughter in anything".
7. I'm Christian although I have a problem with organized religion. And hate when any religion thinks they are the right religion.
6. I love animals more than people.
5. I've had sex with one person my whole life.
4. I have an obsession with scented candles.
3. I only have best friends, not acquaintances. If I like you...I'll keep you around forever.
2. I like to be alone as much as possible to organize my thoughts.
1. I never walk outside at night without looking for the moon in the sky.

Bethany
08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I didn't think I could like Bethany more. but after her list...:wub:

9. I've never had a desire to create music, but I couldn't live without it in my ears on a daily basis.
8. I live by my grandmother's rule to "find laughter in anything".
7. I'm Christian although I have a problem with organized religion. And hate when any religion thinks they are the right religion.
6. I love animals more than people.
5. I've had sex with one person my whole life.
4. I have an obsession with scented candles.
3. I only have best friends, not acquaintances. If I like you...I'll keep you around forever.
2. I like to be alone as much as possible to organize my thoughts.
1. I never walk outside at night without looking for the moon in the sky.

Right back atcha!

8, 7, 5, 4, 2, 1 :wub:

Girlystevedave
08-25-2010, 10:36 PM
[quote=Darkthoughts;537445]:wub:

6. I wish you never lost that sense of knowledge and wonderment you have as a teenager. Mostly you end up being wrong about everything you thought you knew, but who cares, it was awesome to feel that passionate about life - even the bits that sucked.

7. I love watching movies, but I have to force myself to sit down and watch one because it feels like I'm wasting valuable time. I don't get that with reading books though.

YES! For both of these. :clap:

And one of the things on my list should be: I still can't properly edit a quote when I post. :lol:

Jean
08-25-2010, 10:50 PM
1. I am a bear.
2. Like feverish, I am loyal to a fault. I am, in fact, a samurai bear.
3. I always instinctively side with the underdog.
4. I am a Catholic by my own free choice, born and raised Atheist.
5. Reading constitutes the main part of my existence.
6. I attach more significance to some kinds of art, like poetry, cinema, and songs, than would be healthy.
7. I am good at anything verbal.
8. I am hopeless at anything visual.
9. I can't imagine my life without this site.

Darkthoughts
08-26-2010, 03:18 AM
1. Men think they have the monopoly on thinking about sex constantly. This is untrue. :unsure: :lol:

:thumbsup:

Bethany, what made you decide not to sell your dresses? I've heard other people rave about them. Do you think that if you had to make them it would stop being enjoyable?

Emily, I second the social worker suckage! Actually, I think perhaps your teacher sucked first - I mean, most of the teachers I had at school would have taken what you said in good humour.

Lisey Landon
08-26-2010, 03:34 AM
Day 3 - 8 Ways to win your heart:

turtlex
08-26-2010, 03:39 AM

Well, my heart has been won already, but this was how it was done. :blush:

1. Be Honest
2. Be Loyal
3. Be Yourself, Even When You Don't Agree With Me
4. Make Me Laugh
5. Love Me As Much As I Love You
6. Be Sincere
7. Be Intelligent ( being smart is sooooo sexy )
8. Be Kind

Lisey Landon
08-26-2010, 03:40 AM
Awww :wub: Good list :thumbsup:

turtlex
08-26-2010, 03:44 AM
:blush: Thanks. I'm stalking you this morning, btw. :D

Bethany
08-26-2010, 03:49 AM
Bethany, what made you decide not to sell your dresses? I've heard other people rave about them. Do you think that if you had to make them it would stop being enjoyable?

It's not the selling, Bob knows I need the money. I just got tired of making them.

cozener
08-26-2010, 04:55 AM
8. Tell me how hot you think I am
7. Compliment my penis...a lot.
6. Wear black leather frequently
5. During sex, smack my ass and tell me I'm just a dumb animal born to satisfy your needs
4. Bake lots of pies for me
3. laugh at my jokes (even when they're really stupid)
2. never lose the key to the cockcage
1. affection...snuggling, hugging, kissing, holding, and of course, sex

bonus points if you:
a) get violently jealous when another woman (or even a gay man) flirts with me. Extra credit if you admit later that it kinda turned you on.
b) will actually sit and watch a movie with me
c) see me get a bit too self absorbed and remind me that even I, sometimes, need to get the fuck over myself.
d) understand that if you really want me to do housework the use of sex, teasing, denial, and reward is a powerful motivator. I'll clean the whole fucking house, cook, clean and do every scrap of laundry for you if you know how to work it.
e) recognize that when it gets down to it I'm really just a big kid and be ok with it.

edit: oh and throw in everything on Turle's list too. I just kinda figured that everything on the list pretty much describes the word "love" anyway.

turtlex
08-26-2010, 05:00 AM
Coz ... you've got me intrigued! First the SM club, and now these! :lol:

Woofer
08-26-2010, 08:47 AM

My days are odd. I hope it is okay to do this now. I had to think on this. If I am too late to enter, just forget I said anything.

I am a wolf. (Jean :couple:)
I am fiercely loyal to my loved ones, but I can be unforgiving when it comes to betrayal.
I believe that anyone who tells the truth all the time is a sadist.
I have never seen The Dark Crystal, The Never Ending Story, and Labyrinth (although I have seen parts of each).
I believe that a person is smart and people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
I would like to have been a member of Coz's S&M club.
I have always owned at least one stuffed Snoopy.
I got married in a Pink Floyd DSotM tee, blue jeans, sneakers, and leather jacket.
I spent a night with Harlan Ellison.

fernandito
08-26-2010, 09:15 AM

8. Smile a lot
7. Laugh a lot
6. Be a dork/nerd in even the smallest way possible
5. Be intelligent
4. Be a lover of cinema
3. Be a lover of novels
2. Don't care what people think of you
1. Be straight forward / speak your mind

Emily
08-26-2010, 09:17 AM
Emily, I second the social worker suckage! Actually, I think perhaps your teacher sucked first - I mean, most of the teachers I had at school would have taken what you said in good humour.

Yea, she was a Turd Ferguson as well. Horrible teacher. I think she might have had some mental problems, actually. Apparently every year she picked out a kid from her class and hated them. I was that kid. She used to not let me go out for recess for no reason. I was so upset I actually got shingles. Shingles. I just remember my doctor and mom being furious and my doc writing a note saying I under no circumstances was allowed to stay in for recess. :shiver: What an awful year. The next year, some kid put a tack in her coffee. Not that I condone that sort of thing but ya know... what goes around comes around and what not. :innocent:

Oh, balls. This is going to take me all day.

Jean
08-26-2010, 09:30 AM
[
I am fiercely loyal to my loved ones, but I can be unforgiving when it comes to betrayal.
I believe that anyone who tells the truth all the time is a sadist.
The same true for bears

if you're the "S" part, you're always welcome to mine...

cozener
08-26-2010, 09:35 AM
I have never seen The Dark Crystal, The Never Ending Story, and Labyrinth (although I have seen parts of each). Well it's too late now! :lol:

Maybe I'll start my own one day :)

Oh, balls. This is going to take me all day. Yeah...one circumstance where 8 just ain't enough...

Girlystevedave
08-26-2010, 09:44 AM
8 Ways to Win My Heart

1. Have a passion for music
2. Laugh a lot
3. Forgive easily
4. Have a love for animals
5. Believe in something/someone bigger that yourself
6. Enjoy the "little" things in life
7. Hold the door for me
8. Be modest

cozener
08-26-2010, 09:51 AM
8. Be modest Damn. :(

Bethany
08-26-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't know if I can do this one. It's only happened twice and you cannot imagine the disparity in the two. :orely:

Emily
08-26-2010, 10:21 AM
8. Joke around even when we should be serious.
7. Love to eat.
6. Love watching movies, whether at home or in theaters.
5. Be nice to everyone, not just me.
4. Get along with my brothers.
3. Play with my hair. (I feel kind of weird admitting that)
2. Be intelligent.
1. Have fun talking about anything, even pointless things.

Girlystevedave
08-26-2010, 10:30 AM
#8...:clap: I totally feel the same. I can rarely be serious in serious situations. Hell, I was joking during child labor.

7,3...I almost listed those too! :)

Emily
08-26-2010, 10:37 AM
No way, even #3?! I've always thought I was really weird for that :lol: Awesome.

Bethany
08-26-2010, 10:43 AM
I love having my hair played with. And I'm rarely serious. :D

Lisey Landon
08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
My days are odd. I hope it is okay to do this now. I had to think on this. If I am too late to enter, just forget I said anything.
No, it's totally cool. When I've posted the whole 10 days I'll make a list of them all in the first post so anyone can join in any time they like :thumbsup:

Woofer
08-26-2010, 12:36 PM
No, it's totally cool. When I've posted the whole 10 days I'll make a list of them all in the first post so anyone can join in any time they like :thumbsup:

Yay! Thank you!

Lisey Landon
08-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Day 4 - 7 Things that cross your mind a lot:

Darkthoughts
08-27-2010, 01:22 AM
1. I always imagine terrible things happening to people I love, it's not intentional, it just happens :beat:

2. It often crosses my mind that I should be more grown up, but that never happens :D

3. I always feel like I'm on some kind of time limit, like I should have done/achieved x, y and z by the time I'm 40 or whatever...but I always procrastinate too much when it comes down to the crunch.

4. It constantly crosses my mind that I should have gone to Uni, but I don't think I wish I had done it for the education, I was just jealous of the social life :lol:

5. It crosses my mind alot that perhaps the world isn't such a great place to keep bringing children into anymore...:unsure:

6. I should be nicer and spend more time with my youngest sister, but she really annoys me whenever I spend more than an hour or so with her.

7. It crosses my mind that we don't appreciate things we have or do until we don't have them anymore, but thinking that and acknowledging it still doesn't make you appreciate them enough somehow.

cozener
08-27-2010, 04:05 AM
7. big round booty
6. food
5. big round booty
4. my kids
3. big round booty
2. my wife (who happens to have a big round booty)
1. and last but certainly not least...big round booty

honorable mention to friends, family, exercise, and work

Woofer
08-27-2010, 05:41 AM
8 Ways to Win My Heart

Love animals.
Be tolerant of differences.
Be unafraid to break gender roles.
Have conversations with me instead of talking down to me.
Be genuinely nice.
Be genuinely odd.
Love horror and scifi.
Adore dinosaurs, wolves, bunnies, kittehs, bears, otters, turtles, and all other animals.

cozener
08-27-2010, 06:07 AM
Adore dinosaurs, wolves, bunnies, and kittehs. Seems to me that you're leaving out at least a couple of very important woodland creatures there...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/cozeningbastard/otter_280_751962a.jpg

Just sayin'...

Jean
08-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Adore dinosaurs, wolves, bunnies, and kittehs. Seems to me that you're leaving out at least a couple of very important woodland creatures there...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/cozeningbastard/otter_280_751962a.jpg

Just sayin'...

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

Woofer
08-27-2010, 07:41 AM
Oops, sorry, I plead being ill this week. :) Edited.

Girlystevedave
08-27-2010, 09:14 AM
1. I always imagine terrible things happening to people I love, it's not intentional, it just happens :beat:

5. It crosses my mind alot that perhaps the world isn't such a great place to keep bringing children into anymore...:unsure:

#1. I do this a lot too! It's like my brain is obsessed with coming up with scenarios of what might happen. And like you, it's not intentional. Usually, it's centered around jacob and when I'm trying to go to sleep at night.
#5. I think this all the time. :(

1. What bills are due right now and do I have money to pay them.
2. What music do I want to listen to today.
3. I wish it would rain.
4. What's wrong with this world?
5. I'm hungry.
6. I need some alone time.
7. Jacob's quiet...what's he gotten into in the other room.

Emily
08-27-2010, 02:39 PM
1. Maybe I'll go for a drive and get some coffee.
2. I wish it was Christmas.
3. I wish it was cold outside.
4. I want to win the lottery.
5. I need a new book to read.
6. I'm hungry.
7. Life could be made so much better with the addition of aliens, superheroes, mutants, vampires, people who could change into animals, elves, fairies, magical people who live in underground tunnels, wizards, witches, and/or magic carpets.

Darkthoughts
08-27-2010, 02:48 PM

#1. I do this a lot too! It's like my brain is obsessed with coming up with scenarios of what might happen. And like you, it's not intentional. Usually, it's centered around jacob and when I'm trying to go to sleep at night.
Yes! That is exactly when I get it too!

6. I need some alone time.
7. Jacob's quiet...what's he gotten into in the other room.
:lol: at #7!! Max and Jacob could quite possibly trash a small town between them :D

And #6 :couple: Alot of the time if the kids are at the grandparents I go out, because staying in the house seems like a waste of free time, then I get out and I can't be bothered to talk to anyone and I think - I should have stayed in bed and read a book.

7. Life could be made so much better with the addition of aliens, superheroes, mutants, vampires, people who could change into animals, elves, fairies, magical people who live in underground tunnels, wizards, witches, and/or magic carpets.
I like your #7 :cool:

Although reading trashy Sookie Stackhouse novels is a good substitute and fulfills most of the above criteria :D

Emily
08-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I like your #7 :cool:

Although reading trashy Sookie Stackhouse novels is a good substitute and fulfills most of the above criteria :D

I've already read them all. :unsure: Eric Northman 4 life.

Darkthoughts
08-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Fuck yes!

Jean
08-27-2010, 09:46 PM
8 Ways to Win My Heart

1. Love bears and all other furry animals; also agree that some animals that aren't usually considered furry, like frogs or pigs, are honorary furry.
2. Have intelligence far above average.
3. Dig the verbal side of everything (jokes; argumentation; rhetorics)
4. Forgive my neglecting the visual side, like I never remember what anything looks like or what you call "that dress I wore at Natasha's birthday party".
5. Have a good, healthy, black, macabre, morbid sense of humor.
6. Love my favorite poets, singers-songwriters, and movie directors.
7. Have a clear understanding that money means little, and the lack thereof even less.
8. Be as faithful to me as I pledge to be to you (which means, totally and forever)

Ka-mai
08-28-2010, 07:14 AM

1. Thinking about people who were dicks to me in life, running into them, explaining my side of the situation and making them feel like a total asshole while simultaneously amazing them with how awesome I turned out. (I really need to stop thinking about this, I hate it but I can't stop. Also, I haven't turned out that awesome yet as I still live at home and make 23k/year. :lol:)

2. Constant analyzing of my relationship with Matt. Should I stay or should I go? *cue music*

3. Oh shit, I haven't talked to :insert friend's name here: in AGES, I need to call them! But I have no time. I have about 5 phone calls that are way overdue.

4. Harry Potter. Movies, books, jokes, spoofs, and its general awesomeness.

5. KITTY! You're so adorable omg jfaneiafjmeda;m.

6. God damn coworker on the phone all the time who's completely stupid and makes more than me only because she is related to the president of the bank please, PLEASE receive some sort of life situation change that makes you unable to work here, I don't wish you harm but PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS OFFICE YOU FUCKING MORON!

7. Oh God, :insert body part: hurts/burns/tingles/is stiff, I MUST BE DYING. :panic::panic::panic:

Wow, I'm neurotic. ><

Jean
08-28-2010, 07:41 AM
Day 4 - 7 Things that cross your mind a lot

1. As many my friends here, I constantly worry about people who are near and dear to bears, with or without reason.
2. I am constantly in the processes of mentally writing a novel, a story, or a memoir.
3. I mentally compose very intelligent posts that I later fail to post
4. I list all things I should have done long ago
5. I find excuses not to do anything right now
6. I send goodmind to all people who I know need it, whether or not I know them personally
7. I pray

Lisey Landon
08-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Day 5 - 6 Things you wish you'd never done:

Jean
08-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Don't even know... bears usually have no regrets.

::thinks::

ETA:

ok -

1. I wish I hadn't quit smoking those three years ago. I've been smoking again for about a year, and painfully regret the two years that just went down the drain.
2. I wish I hadn't lost touch with one female and one male friend. Not that I could have changed anything anyway, so maybe it doesn't count.
3. I wish I hadn't wasted such a lot of time writing amateurish programs in C#, it went nowhere. On second thought, I don't regret it, it was as good an intellectual entertainment as any other.
4. I wish I hadn't had this one experience in my life of which I remember nothing, which prevents me from enjoying some kinds of wildlife (my friends know what I mean). I have no idea what it was; certainly not anything I "did".
5. At night when I am home alone I wish I had never seen some movies (like El Orfanato) or read some books (like Pet Sematary).
6. I wish I had never tasted duck in that Chinese Restaurant in London. The taste has been haunting me ever since, and I don't even remember which restaurant it was! In Soho, sure, but there's a shit ton of them there.

Woofer
08-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Day 4 - 7 Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

1. Constant worry about people who are near and dear (with or without reason).
2. I am constantly in the processes of mentally writing a novel, a story, or a memoir.
3. I mentally compose very intelligent posts that I later fail to post.
4. I list all things I should have done long ago (or just today).
5. I find excuses not to do anything right now
6. I send goodmind to all people who I know need it, whether or not I know them personally.
7. (I don't want to list this one.)

(Thanks for the excellent start, Jean.)

alinda
08-28-2010, 08:27 AM
:wtf:Y'all are cracking me up....good answers !

Bethany
08-28-2010, 08:48 AM

1. How in the hell am I supposed to pay for ________________?!

2. The Law and Order chime whenever I switch gears or change tasks.

3. Concocting various schemes wherein I get lots of money, usually from a long, lost beloved (but not close) relative remembering me in their will.

4. Damn, I want a kiss. And not just any kiss.

5. Did I turn off the coffee pot?

6. ::Censored::

7. Should I cut my hair?

Emily
08-28-2010, 08:52 AM
6. ::Censored::

DARN IT! I knew there had to be a clever way to include this :doh:

7. Should I cut my hair?

This for me too. I know I want to I just can't decide how short.

Bethany
08-28-2010, 08:53 AM

1. Won those damned tickets to the Carebear Movie.

2. Ignored that earth shattering, monumental bomb dropped in conversation by a friend.

3. Let him back in the house.

4. Cut my hair.

5. Compromised my dreams.

6. Discovered the joys of late night coffee.

Lisey Landon
08-28-2010, 09:02 AM

:rofl:

Bethany
08-28-2010, 09:08 AM

That is the defining moment of my life. That's how I met the ex. :ninja:

Ka-mai
08-28-2010, 09:43 AM

1. Dated Braden. Oh shit, was THAT a mistake my family keeps bringing up (although I deny it. Constantly. We were JUST FRIENDS. :unsure:).

2. Put up with Jon's shit. Friends who are in love with you and sleep with your friends behind your back? Bad news.

3. Let Andrew fuck with my mind for months/years.

4. Okay, here we're just going to combine the number of times I put myself in bad situations with men, which never ended too badly (never molested or anything), but easily could have and are a source of shame in my memory.

5. Gone along perfectly willingly with Matt's idiotic plans because I thought he knew the situation better than I did, when he was just being ridiculous.

6. Stopped wearing my retainers. :lol:

Ah, men. Ruining my life since 1991! :P

cozener
08-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Things I wish I'd never done...

6. I wish I'd never let myself go after I got out of the military. On the other hand, getting diabetes was a powerful motivator for me to get in and stay in shape. Just wish it didn't take that.

5. As effective as my blind rush to fitness turned out to be I wish I hadn't jumped in as "blindly" as I did. I might be a little further along than I am now if I'd taken the time to educate myself about how diet influences the body even more than exercise.

4. I've dated many women and I've gotten something out of each and every experience but there is one that I wish with ever fiber of my being that I'd never laid eyes on, let alone dated.

3. I'm starting to wonder if the vasectomy was a good idea. I can't say that I'm sure I wish I'd never done it but I'm starting to imagine circumstances where I may want to be able to procreate. But then, if things keep on as they are, I'll be ok with it.

2. I wish I'd listened to my father and not majored in history and majored in healthcare admin instead

1. I wish I'd never developed such a distaste for Mexican food.

pathoftheturtle
08-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Day 1 - 10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now:1. Seems like good practice; too often, I don’t know what to say until the opportunity has passed.
There is only one infinite game.
Stop being so damn selfish and narcissistic. (sp?) 2. Correct. It never bothers me when people ask, I hope it doesn’t bother them when I answer.
Despite being a little full of myself I really am a nice guy.3. You never can tell.
Men think they have the monopoly on thinking about sex constantly. This is untrue.4. If I had a dime for every woman who has told me that I don’t know how important sex is to women, I guess that I could buy myself a clue. Traditional society gives complimentary sets of complexes to boys and girls. It’s even more complicated with contemporary gender politics.
Sound romantic? Didn’t think so. How ‘bout we all pretend that I just said, “Yeah, right!”
I want to be a husband and a father so.fucking.badly.5. In hindsight, I wish that I had waited.

I'm terrible at relationships. The idea of having to share that much of my time and self with another person holds absolutely no attraction for me, and I've never had a boyfriend that lasted longer than 3 months.
... I really am hoping I find someone that makes me think I was stupid for ever feeling that way about relationships.6. That can be a lot of pressure.

I am a Southern Baptist but my opinions on most of the hot topics aren't what you would expect.7. I'm surprised already, by your opinion of Bob.
7. I believe that anyone who tells the truth all the time is a sadist. 8. Well, that was blunt.

It crosses my mind alot that perhaps the world isn't such a great place to keep bringing children into anymore...:unsure:

I think this all the time. :( 9. Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow!
I can't imagine my life without this site.10. Good. I can’t imagine this site without you.

Sorry I'm slow... will post 9,8,7,6 as soon as I can.

Brice
08-29-2010, 04:15 AM
7 Things that cross your mind a lot

1. x improbable yet elaborate horrible thing has occurred to x person I love. It absolutely has. (This goes on until I see or talk to that person once it starts.)

2. Kill the boss.

3. Kill x person.

4. I do NOT think that I'm better than everyone. I just know that I'm better than you. :evil:

5. I miss x.

6. Goddamn, my boss is an idiot.

7. Did I say/write that badly? :unsure:

pathoftheturtle
08-29-2010, 12:34 PM
1. i ♥ huckabees
2. I am a consumer advocate and community organizer.
3. My top career aptitude is for Graphic Arts.
4. In High School, my focus was linguistics.
5. I just got invited to join the church choir.
6. I have four brothers and four sisters. I’m the oldest of nine.
7. When my kids are older, I’d like to move away from Indiana.
8. I like it hot. I love the desert.
9. I’m always “on.” In courtesy, I’ll often hush when people want to chat, but I’m never attracted to small talk, personally. Humor, yes, I do that, in my way… getting into a rut, no. Not saying for sure that that’s the best way to be, but that is how I am.

alinda
08-29-2010, 01:06 PM
I have having lots of fun reading all this, but will you please tell me what day it is?:panic:

cozener
08-29-2010, 04:15 PM
I have having lots of fun reading all this, but will you please tell me what day it is?:panic:
Pssssst.

It's Sunday.

Ka-mai
08-29-2010, 05:30 PM

I thought today was day 6, but there's no new question....

Lisey Landon
08-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Ahh, that's because Lisey had a date with alcohol :lol:

Day 6 - 5 People Who Mean A Lot To You:

Lisey Landon
08-30-2010, 02:22 AM
That is the defining moment of my life. That's how I met the ex. :ninja:

Aha! I was thinking more along the lines of commiserating that you'd had to sit through the Care Bear Movie! :D

turtlex
08-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Day 6 - 5 People Who Mean A Lot To You:

Lisey? Like, people we know personally?

Jean
08-30-2010, 02:49 AM
Day 6 - 5 People Who Mean A Lot To You

1. My wife.
2. My mother.
3. My friend Alexander of London.
4. My friend Alexander of St.Petersburg.
5. I can't choose one. These are my friends here, and also some people whom I've never knows personally (relating to literature, music, and cinema) who really mean a lot to me.

turtlex
08-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Taking Jean's lead here, and assuming this is people we actually know.

Day 6 - 5 People Who Mean A Lot To You

1. My Girlfriend ( who, one day, will be my wife )
2. My Mother
3. My Grandmother
4. My Friends
5. My Aunt Jean ( may she rest in peace )

Jean
08-30-2010, 03:01 AM
if we also include people who are no longer with us, the first position is taken by my grandmother Larisa

I don't know who I could do without of those I've listed.

Lisa... it wasn't fair...

turtlex
08-30-2010, 03:03 AM
I understand completely, Jean. I had to include my Aunt Jean. Though she's passed, she is with me every day, every part of every day and has forever given me a sense of love that I won't ever forget.

cozener
08-30-2010, 04:07 AM
I don't think I'm in the best frame of mind to do this one.

turtlex
08-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Tell me about it. I actually started to cry when I wrote that. :sheese:

Jean
08-30-2010, 04:59 AM
bearhugs to Pam and the Otter

turtlex
08-30-2010, 06:19 AM
:grouphug: Thanks, Jean.
Wasn't a bad feeling, just missing someone incredibly important to me.

Jean
08-30-2010, 06:25 AM
I will have been missing my Grandma for 30 years come December

alinda
08-30-2010, 07:12 AM
1) my MOM
2)my sister Amy
3) Rick
4) Danny
5)Brian

Lisey Landon
08-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Yes, people you know was the way I viewed it - although, technically if you had been inspired by someone you didn't know personally, that would count. It's up to you guys really :thumbsup: :couple:

turtlex
08-30-2010, 07:19 AM
Oh, sure, now she says that!!! :huglove:

Lisey Landon
08-30-2010, 07:20 AM
:lol: I aim for ambiguity, it covers my back.

turtlex
08-30-2010, 07:41 AM
:lol: :huglove:

Emily
08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
1) My Mom
2) brother #1
3) brother #2
4) brother #3
5) my best friend

Ka-mai
08-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Mom
Dad
Sister
Boyfriend

Here I'm stuck. I have several friends who mean a lot to me. I can't really pick just one, although in the current mood I'm in I'd have to say Kevin because he is a daily reminder that you can have $20 to your name and still be happy (contrary to what grandmother has taught me all these years :lol:).

Girlystevedave
08-30-2010, 02:30 PM
5 People That Mean A Lot To Me
And I'm going to stick with people I know IRL.

1. My son (I didn't know what love was until he was born)
2. My husband (my soulmate and the person I can't wait to grow old(er) with)
3. My sister (my #1 best friend)
4. My mom (what can I say? I wouldn't be who I am without her)
5. My best friend (We've been close since 7th grade and have been through a lot of good times together. aka: my partner in crime)

Ka-mai
08-30-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm seeing a lot of moms on these lists, but not a lot of dads.

Bethany
08-30-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm excluding the obvious ones, i.e. my daughters, my mother, my aunt and other family members, because if you don't know that they're important to me then you don't know me.

1. My friend that I can talk to about anything (and do quite often) that just flat out gets me and still loves me anyway.

2. My friend that I might not talk to everyday but is the one I can literally call at 2 AM for emergencies, such as kicking my husband out, and she does the same for me.

3. My friend that lets me call/text with all my stupid guy/relationship/sports/politics/kids/ random crap that pops in to my head questions. Oh, and he does provide answers and excellent advice.There is a special place in heaven for this person.

4. My friend that gets me through the stupid work day with inappropriate/snarky texts.

5. The person that invented texting. :lol:

cozener
08-30-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm seeing a lot of moms on these lists, but not a lot of dads.If I were to make a list my father would be on it.

Lisey Landon
08-31-2010, 01:31 AM
Day 7 - 4 Turn Offs:

Jean
08-31-2010, 01:42 AM
1. Bad breath.
2. Idiocy (to be understood in the largest sense possible).
3. Mediocrity (this includes lack of sense of humor. Sense of humor covers a multitude of sins.)
4. Inclination to mob mentality.

(I've noticed they're all essentially the same. So I have three empty slots for lesser things, like sloppy eating)

Bethany
08-31-2010, 05:18 AM
1. Willful stupidity
2. Bad teeth
3. No sense of humor
4. Condescension

cozener
08-31-2010, 09:08 AM
smoking
tattoos
being mean to waiters (or just meanness in general)
being a prudish goodie-goodie

Emily
08-31-2010, 10:00 AM
1. Getting absurdly drunk constantly
2. No sense of humor
3. Picking on people in a not funny way
4. Not talking

fernandito
08-31-2010, 10:07 AM
1. Snotty
2. Being too skinny
3. No Sense of Humor
4. Not talking

Woofer
08-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Day 5 - 6 Things You Wish You'd Never Done

Does being born count?

I wish that I never...

1. Believed Vlad.
2. Developed such a strong work ethic.
3. Taken something that wasn't mine.
4. Parked where that bastard totaled the best and most reliable car I ever owned.
5. Helped and gone to bat for those assholes at work who stabbed me in the back.
6. Developed a phobia of the dentist.

Woofer
08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Day 6 - 5 People That Mean A Lot To Me

Just slice open my heart now. Last year I would have had several people on this list instantly, but they've not shown friendship and love to me since I was laid off - assuming, of course, that not contacting a friend after something like a lay off is shitty.

I think I'll have to do this by groups and in no particular order.

1. The last of my family, no matter how much we differ in our views of life, the universe, and everything.
2. Big Dog aka Mr. Woofer
3. My friends here at TDT.com - including those I met here who post no longer.
4. RealFool
5. Ada and Dail

Woofer
08-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Day 7 - 4 Turn Offs

1. Assholes/bullies
2. Willful ignorance
3. Shallowness
4. Adam Sandler

Ka-mai
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
4 Turn Offs:

Neediness/being emo
Either not enough body hair or way too much body hair
Girly hands. They creep me out! :lol:
People who don't take care of themselves. I'm not saying you have to look like a model for Armani, but your clothes should be clean and whole, you should be clean and fairly well-groomed.

Emily
08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Girly hands. They creep me out! :lol:

OMG. Yes. I feel exactly the same way.

Ka-mai
08-31-2010, 04:48 PM
My ex had the worst girly hands, and he raises his pinky when he drinks! :panic: I want to break his hand every time I see him.

Bethany
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Mmmm, I have a thing for hands. Not girlie hands though.

Emily
08-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Mmmm, I have a thing for hands. Not girlie hands though.

Me too. I once made the mistake of telling someone and then used to get caught staring at guys' hands all the time.

Bethany
08-31-2010, 06:16 PM
*sigh*

Girlystevedave
08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
4 Turn Offs

1. Doesn't get sarcasm
2. Likes crap music
3. Hates animals
4. Cares what other people think

Lisey Landon
09-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Day 7 - 4 Turn Offs
4. Adam Sandler

Day 8 - 3 Turn Ons:

turtlex
09-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Day 8 - 3 Turn Ons:

1. Intelligence
2. Humor
3. ( this is embarrassing ) Nice hips. :blush:

Jean
09-01-2010, 02:36 AM
what's so embarrassing about it? My #3 is embarrassing...

1. Intelligence.
2. Humor.
3. SM inclinations (the S part demanded)

turtlex
09-01-2010, 02:37 AM
:couple:

John Blaze
09-01-2010, 03:08 AM
I enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks, people.

Jean
09-01-2010, 03:43 AM
any further revelations, anyone?

cozener
09-01-2010, 04:49 AM
1. big round booty
2. BDSM inclinations
3. sex drive that matches my own

( this is embarrassing )Nice hips. :blush: Why is that embarrassing? This seems pretty tame in comparison to...well...just about anything I've ever posted on this board concerning sex...

turtlex
09-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I guess it's not embarrassing ... except for maybe my girlfriend, who you now all know has wonderful hips. :blush:

cozener
09-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Hips are wonderful, aren't they? :) I likes 'em wide and round myself ;)

turtlex
09-01-2010, 05:12 AM
( off topic but ... sexiest thing ever, a woman playing pinball )

Jean
09-01-2010, 05:13 AM
sexiest thing ever, a woman [censored]

cozener
09-01-2010, 06:37 AM
by the way...3 is no where near enough to list my turn ons :lol:

Jean
09-01-2010, 06:44 AM
I like the evasive way Otter put it... I should have done the same.

by the way...3 is no where near enough to list my turn ons :lol:
That is why she made it only three.

Woofer
09-01-2010, 06:59 AM
1. big round booty
2. BDSM inclinations

( this is embarrassing )Nice hips. :blush: Why is that embarrassing? This seems pretty tame in comparison to...well...just about anything I've ever posted on this board concerning sex...

what's so embarrassing about it? My #3 is embarrassing...

1. Intelligence.
2. Humor.
3. SM inclinations (the S part demanded)

A snarl, a sneer, a whip that stings...
These are a few of my favorite things!

Jean
09-01-2010, 07:01 AM
well, you can omit the snarl and sneer, if you like

Woofer
09-01-2010, 07:26 AM
well, you can omit the snarl and sneer, if you like

Hehehe. Yeah, that's an old tee shirt of mine.

The smell of leather is another turn on, but I didn't put that since I assume we're talking about characteristics. :)

Yeah!
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/sm.gif http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/assspank.gif http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/naughty425.gif

Jean
09-01-2010, 07:29 AM
marry me?

Woofer
09-01-2010, 07:57 AM
marry me?

Woof! If only we weren't both married and half a world apart.

Jean
09-01-2010, 08:39 AM
I don't see any obstacles. I am happily married to my wife, in the so-called real life, and spiritually to my sweet Lady Linda. I can't see why we couldn't get married as well for our dark bloody lascivious rituals.

Woofer
09-01-2010, 09:31 AM
I don't see any obstacles. I am happily married to my wife, in the so-called real life, and spiritually to my sweet Lady Linda. I can't see why we couldn't get married as well for our dark bloody lascivious rituals.

I like the way you think. RAWR!

I believe I've already posted a picture of the black leather rose on barbed wire stem that my dearest Big Dog gave me. Searching for similar to share with you, I found this very special rose courtesy of The English Leather Rose Company (http://www.englishleatherrose.com/):

http://www.englishleatherrose.com/images/bdsm-newrose.jpg (http://www.englishleatherrose.com/blackandblue.html)

Black and Blue is a leather rose full of potent meaning, created to symbolise the special unity of BDSM relationships.

A single rose signifies love, desire and passion.
The leather represents dominance - a primitive, natural strength.

Black is a mysterious colour associated with fear and the unknown,
But also evokes power, authority and formality.
In black we can find the death of old ideas and the certainty of change.

Blue is the colour of fantasy, but also of depth.
It symbolises trust, loyalty and wisdom, confidence, intelligence, and faith.

The two colours combined signal unity and denote the exchange of opposites,
The bruising and the power that is given and received.

Barbed wire represents the boundaries that characterise these relationships.

Imagine THIS field of roses outside the Tower.

Jean
09-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Woofer, if we go on along these lines, we'll be politely asked to leave the thread

can we ask Brice to move everything starting with, say, post #141 to the Palaver Castle?

cozener
09-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Don't leave on my account.

*gets popcorn...and a jar of ky*

Woofer
09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
:excited:

Emily
09-01-2010, 12:04 PM
:lol: This page just made me laugh really hard.

3 Turn-ons

1. When a guy walks up to me and presses his hand against my lower back.
2. Glasses
3. Laughing/being funny/joking around.

fernandito
09-01-2010, 12:10 PM
3 Turn-ons

1. Morbid sense of humor
2. Big eyes
3. Big butts

:)

Girlystevedave
09-01-2010, 12:17 PM
3 Turns Ons

1. Nice arms. Not overly muscular, just nice enough. :drool:
2. Seeing a man do "man work" or just lifting something heavy.
3. Smelling a man after he's done "man work". :cyclops:

Bethany
09-01-2010, 12:31 PM
3 Turns Ons

1. Nice arms. Not overly muscular, just nice enough. :drool:
2. Seeing a man do "man work" or just lifting something heavy.
3. Smelling a man after he's done "man work". :cyclops:

What she said. :D

Girlystevedave
09-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I had a sneaking suspicion you'd steal my list. :evil:

[high five for men with manly arms who smell manly from doing man stuff]

Woofer
09-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I had a sneaking suspicion you'd steal my list. :evil:

[high five for men with manly arms who smell manly from doing man stuff]

I'll join that one, too.

And chest hair.

Lisey Landon
09-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Day 9 - 2 smilies that describe your life right now:

John Blaze
09-01-2010, 11:30 PM
:shoot::harrier:

Jean
09-01-2010, 11:30 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearmood_intelectual.gif http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearmood_inlove.gif

BROWNINGS CHILDE
09-02-2010, 12:32 AM
:yawn::|

snakebit
09-02-2010, 12:34 AM
:rock::P

turtlex
09-02-2010, 02:28 AM
:huglove: ( my girlfriend is on here way here )
:blush: ( my girlfriend is on her way here )

cozener
09-02-2010, 04:07 AM
:doh::harrier:

Bethany
09-02-2010, 05:13 AM
:couple::shoot:

Woofer
09-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Day 9 Smilies

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Wolves/Cafinated_Wolf.gif Because Candy and her hubby and Lindakins are coming to visit.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Wolves/pissed_off.gif Because I have a lot of pent-up anger and bitterness. I bet y'all* can guess the source.

*Intentional use of humorous Southernism.

cozener
09-02-2010, 09:04 AM
I said I was sorry. I don't know what the fuck else you want. :angry:

Emily
09-02-2010, 10:30 AM
8):panic:

Woofer
09-02-2010, 02:10 PM
I said I was sorry. I don't know what the fuck else you want. :angry:

Works for me. Woof!

Girlystevedave
09-02-2010, 03:07 PM
:cyclops: :orely:

Ka-mai
09-02-2010, 03:43 PM
:yawn:

:pullhair: <-- Jasper-related.

Lisey Landon
09-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Day 10 - 1 Confession:

John Blaze
09-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I am exactly as horrible as you think I am.

Jean
09-03-2010, 01:08 AM
I would go to great lengths to make people believe I am more intelligent than I actually am.

Woofer
09-03-2010, 04:14 AM
JohnBlaze - I don't think you're horrible at all, so there you go.

Jean - You ARE extremely intelligent.

My confession is that I can't make that confession.

Bethany
09-03-2010, 04:58 AM
I am irrelevant.

John Blaze
09-03-2010, 06:43 AM
:) thanks love, but you wouldn't really know, would you?

Woofer
09-03-2010, 07:22 AM
:) thanks love, but you wouldn't really know, would you?

No one can really know another person, but you have always been kind to me - and look how our relationship started. :) :couple: :huglove:

John Blaze
09-03-2010, 07:52 AM
::tries to remember our first meeting:::doh:

Bethany
09-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Did she accuse you of being an over eager 15 year old?

fernandito
09-03-2010, 07:56 AM
I would do anything to have you back. Anything.

John Blaze
09-03-2010, 07:57 AM
you didn't say over eager. You said I had the communication skills of a 15 yr old. That hurt, it really did.

Woofer
09-03-2010, 07:59 AM
We started out with my mis- or literal interpretaion of a comment regarding how some young girls dress these days, but intelligent dialogue worked out our misunderstandings and here we are now. :grouphug:

Bethany
09-03-2010, 08:02 AM
you didn't say over eager. You said I had the communication skills of a 15 yr old. That hurt, it really did.

:couple:
When my first impressions are wrong, they are spectacularly wrong!

Emily
09-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Day 10 - 1 Confession:

I'm terrified.

Jean
09-03-2010, 08:15 AM
We started out with my mis- or literal interpretaion of a comment regarding how some young girls dress these days, but intelligent dialogue worked out our misunderstandings and here we are now. :grouphug: I remember it! I was there, too! I was mad that you were mad at Brother John, and gave a big maddened nitwit lecture on how "asked for it" shouldn't be taken literally! Oh Lord, I love me my Wolfie!

Woofer
09-03-2010, 08:42 AM
We started out with my mis- or literal interpretaion of a comment regarding how some young girls dress these days, but intelligent dialogue worked out our misunderstandings and here we are now. :grouphug: I remember it! I was there, too! I was mad that you were mad at Brother John, and gave a big maddened nitwit lecture on how "asked for it" shouldn't be taken literally! Oh Lord, I love me my Wolfie!

You did! You and Matt brought sanity back to both of us. I love you, too, Jean, very much! *wolfhug* Jean, JB, and I have proven that good can from the seeds of a terrible beginning. *grouphug* :)

Ka-mai
09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I am super annoying.

cozener
09-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't think of anything good to confess. At least, nothing that would be particularly surprising.

Here's a question. What is the one thing that Cozener could confess that would come as a shock to you?

Ka-mai
09-03-2010, 05:14 PM
That avatar is your high school yearbook photo.

cozener
09-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Oh like that would be shocking... ;)

Ka-mai
09-03-2010, 05:32 PM
:P Well, maybe not shocking, but it would be a conversation piece, at the very least.

Girlystevedave
09-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Confession:

I'm so dull that I have no confession at this time. :cyclops:

Bethany
09-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Confession:

I'm so dull that I have no confession at this time. :cyclops:

Pfffft.

Girlystevedave
09-03-2010, 06:33 PM
What? That's my confession. :lol:

Bethany
09-03-2010, 06:34 PM
You're not dull!

Girlystevedave
09-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Dull enough to have no good confessions. haha!
Check back on another day, I may say differently. :evil:

Woofer
09-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Coz, I'm not sure anything you'd confess would shock me. That's one of the reasons you rock. :couple:

LadyHitchhiker
09-04-2010, 04:46 AM
1. Why can't we be friends?
2. Take this job and shove it!
3. Shut up Snatchasaurus Rex!
4. I love you.
5. Thank you.
6. You're beautiful.
7. I'm here for you.
8. Think before you speak.
9. I miss you.
10. Thanks for being there for me.

Ka-mai
09-04-2010, 07:55 AM
So... now that we're down to 1, what do we do next?

Also, does this remind anyone of those surveys we all used to fill out and e-mail to all our friends? I loved those. I did way too many of them.

Lisey Landon
09-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Here's a question. What is the one thing that Cozener could confess that would come as a shock to you?

That really you're a virgin? :P

Well! :D

First I'll edit all the questions into the first post so anyone can join in anytime they like - and when I've done that I'm hopping over to The Dixie Pig with "Fifteen Things", oh yeah!

Jean
09-04-2010, 08:12 AM
can't wait!

Ka-mai
09-04-2010, 09:32 AM
:P I guess this means I have to go to the Dixie Pig, then. I rarely go over there.

John Blaze
09-04-2010, 10:22 AM

Also, does this remind anyone of those surveys we all used to fill out and e-mail to all our friends? I loved those. I did way too many of them.
yeah I get those on FB all the time. I think the last one I did was 15 books in 15 minutes. I don't do them all, because there's too many that go around, but I do alot.

Daghain
09-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Damn, I need to pay better attention. I would have totally done these. :lol:

Jean
09-04-2010, 09:46 PM
you can do that now

bears would be very interested to know - you know, things

::pulls up a chair::

candy
09-05-2010, 09:17 AM

1) shut the fuck up
2) wake up and smell the roses
3) i love you
4) stay safe
5) stop argueing amongst yourselves life is too short
6) be happy
7) stop being so selfish and listen
8) thank you
9) i love you
10) where's my rhubarb crumble gone?

9 Things about yourself.

1) i am a geek
2) i love traveling
3) i work hard
4) i try to treat others as i wish to be treated
5) i have a love/hate relationship with most of my family
6) i am a crap friend
7) i have two cats
8) i was once married to an alcoholic
9) i love DT.COm

1) Make me laugh
2) talk to me intelligently
3) treat others as you wish to be treated
4) never judge me
5) be patient with me
6) understand me
7) share my geekiness
8) love animals

1) time travel
2) work
3) dt.com
4) reading
5) packing
6) stargate
7) traveling

1) left home at 16
2) fought my sisters
3) put my dog down
4) stayed in a previous relationship for so long
5)
6)

5 People who mean a lot to you.1) Hubbie
2) pappie
3) woofer
4) linda
5) my rl bf

4 Turn offs.
1) selfishness
2) arrogance
3) poshness
4) envy

3 Turn ons.
1) humour
2) sexy eyes
3) arms (dont judge me:beat:)

1) :excited:
2):couple:

1 Confession.
i love you!

Daghain
09-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Well, you know I would do anything for bears. :wub:

1. IRREGARDLESS is not a word. It doesn't make you sound smarter when you use it, it makes you sound like a douche. Quit.

2. I love you.

3. No, you do NOT work full time. In fact, I suspect you don't work much at all. Just because you have an LLC and post on Facebook all day how many clients you have, doesn't mean we believe you. We all know you live off your boyfriend.

4. I'm going to miss you when the plant closes. You are the best boss I've ever had.

5. If you're going to chain smoke, do it in your own fucking house. Standing on the porch only makes it come into mine, and I don't want to smell your generic brand cigarettes. Asshat.

6. Send your kid to a doctor. It is not normal for a five-year-old to cry constantly. Seriously, he hasn't stopped since he was born.

7. I like it when you guys come over to hang out. You're fun.

8. No, I do not want a cookie. What part of low carb diet is unclear to you? STOP ASKING ALREADY!

9. I can't believe you just said that. Out loud. Wow.

10. Will you please get a life outside of your children? Honestly, what are you going to do when they go to college, go with them? You seriously need your own interests.

9 Things about yourself.

1. I speak a little German, but I'd like to improve that.

2. I can be REALLY lazy sometimes.

3. I have a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do but haven't gone to classes for years. I miss it.

4. I really hate those brightly colored fruity "chick drinks".

5. I am amazingly good at acting like I like people who drive me nuts. This is particularly useful when dealing with vendors at work.

6. I'd sleep twelve hours a day if I could.

7. I prefer animals to people a lot of the time.

8. I am not close to my sister and frankly, when my mother passes I doubt I'll speak to her again unless she contacts me first.

9. I am absolutely addicted to those flavored Diamond almonds, especially the habanero bbq and the chili lime. MMMMMMMM...

1. Have a good sense of humor.

2. Be trustworthy

3. Be honest

4. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

5. Let me cry on your shoulder, even if you think the reason I'm crying is stupid.

6. Treat my pets well, even if you aren't a big fan of animals.

7. Laugh at yourself.

8. Don't be embarrassed to be silly in public.

1. I need a job.

2. I wonder where I'll be living in a year.

3. Should I get a part time job or just lay around while collecting my severance?

4. When the hell is fall going to get here?

5. Should I get another cat to keep Pixel company?

6. Would this be a good time to seriously consider that move to Portland?

7. When will I be able to travel to Europe again?

1. Gotten married.

2. Stayed in Michigan as long as I did.

3. Quit going to martial arts.

4. Gotten out of shape.

5. Taken that stupid collection agent job. Ugh.

6. Lived in Windsor. Damn, that town is too fucking small.

5 People who mean a lot to you.

1. DBF

2. My mom.

3. My boss (who is really more of a friend).

4. My friends in general.

5. My friends from TDT.com.

4 Turn offs.

1. Bad breath. General disregard for personal hygiene, really.

2. Know-it-alls.

3. People who treat waitstaff as slaves.

4. People who are mean to animals.

3 Turn ons.

1. Good sense of humor.

2. Pretty eyes.

3. Nice smile.

1. :couple:

2. :panic:

1 Confession.

I am way more freaked out about losing my job than I've been letting on. :panic:

Bethany
09-05-2010, 09:58 AM
5. Let me cry on your shoulder, even if you think the reason I'm crying is stupid.

This.

Woofer
09-05-2010, 10:22 AM
candy, that means more to me than I can say.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Wolves/WolfhugAwesome.jpg

cozener
09-05-2010, 06:58 PM
I just thought of a confession that might be surprising. Y'know how I've been making fun of the Tro lo lo guy? I've watched it and laughed my ass off a few times but...

I'm catching myself humming it...I damn near burst out the full vocals when I was in the shower just now. But I want it made clear here and now that the laughing parts would have been skipped out of hand. Any urge to do otherwise would have been hunted down and terminated with extreme prejudice

And yes, Woofer. He does have a pleasant voice.

Jean
09-06-2010, 12:15 AM
that's how Russian propaganda works, Otter. On the subliminal level.