PDA

View Full Version : Wolves #2: Ended

Lisey Landon
08-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Ok, just to remind you all - this time we will be playing with slightly different rules:

* If you are killed by Wolves you are out of the game and may not discuss lynchings or vote etc.

* When you are killed or lynched, do not reveal to other players what your role was. We will reveal everyone's identity at the end of the game.

Let us begin! :evil:

As the sun rose on the town of Calla Bryn Sturgis, it seemed like yet another perfect day. A blue sky over head promised a tolerable day's work in the fields and an even more promising evening's drinking. All round town, sleepy heads rose from pillows to contemplate the day ahead...

...all that is except one. Poor LineofEld lay stiff and cold out in the field, he had gone to the clearing at the end of the path and from the hoofprints and pools of blood around him, his depature had not been a pleasant one, do ya kennit!

Folken...it seems there are Wolves among ye!

Jean
08-17-2010, 02:24 AM
oh good Lord, they strike again

and friends, you know what? yesterday Daghain explicitly said "Woohoo!" (here (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?p=534357#post534357)). Now, what does this sound like to you?

Brice
08-17-2010, 02:46 AM
It does sound a bit suspicious, but of course I know Hannah is a wolf.

Jean
08-17-2010, 02:51 AM
there can't be only one wolf, right? "Pools of blood around him". Pools. I've always known Daghain is ferocious.

Brice
08-17-2010, 02:56 AM
It is true wolves travel in packs. We have seen this before.

Sickrose
08-17-2010, 03:48 AM
I agree wolves do travel in packs and are very tricksy, they have evaded us before. I think we should all state our alibis for the night before and then we can see where everyone was or supposed to be. I was outside my house all night making stuffy guys - there for any one to see.

Jean
08-17-2010, 03:54 AM
I was making Russian jam from strawberries (Bears are particular to Russian jam). It is a specific type of jam, it takes all of your attention for hours. Everyone can come and taste.

http://static.diary.ru/userdir/6/0/5/2/605213/56750037.jpg

Ricky
08-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Jean, you are on to something here. Between the "Woo!" statemenent and a nickname like "Daggers", that's enough for me.

Care to explain yourself, "Daggers"...again?

Hannah
08-17-2010, 06:34 AM
All I can say is that this time I truly am not a wolf. :lol:

Ricky
08-17-2010, 06:37 AM
Well, I may believe you this time, but who knows if Daggers has been influenced by your dark past.

Jean
08-17-2010, 06:41 AM
and I say, once a wolf, always a wolf

Daghain
08-17-2010, 07:15 AM
I would just like to point out that JEAN was VERY quick to point a finger - guilty conscience, perhaps?

I am NOT a wolf. I was down at the Calla pub having a beer. I have an alibi. And I'm pretty sure that's LAST year's jam there. :orely:

Jean
08-17-2010, 07:25 AM
I would just like to point out that JEAN was VERY quick to point a finger - guilty conscience, perhaps?
I was quick, I do not deny it - but your howling of yesterday resonated in my ears the whole night, so I posted as soon as there was a thread to post in.

I am NOT a wolf. I was down at the Calla pub having a beer. I have an alibi. And I'm pretty sure that's LAST year's jam there. :orely:
Beer doesn't seem very plausible because everyone gets so drunk in our pub that they can testify to anything, what they saw or what they didn't see. I also wonder why you can't tell last year's jam from this year's. People, or bears, usually can, they have sweet tooth... which wolves, on the other hand, are not known for.

Daghain
08-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Well, if wolves AREN'T known for their sweet tooths, and *I* can tell it's last year's jam, didn't you just blow your own argument?

LineofEld
08-17-2010, 07:47 AM
I'm so sad... :cry:

Jean
08-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Well, if wolves AREN'T known for their sweet tooths, and *I* can tell it's last year's jam, didn't you just blow your own argument?

No, why? Bears are interested in sweets, so they are experts. I can tell the vintage of every drop of jam I taste - unfortunately, I normally don't have a lot to taste, because all jam gets eaten within a week... I don't have any last year's jam, I never have even last month's jam... the oldest I have at the moment is last night's jam, which you can see with your own eyes

LineofEld, don't be sad; the wolves took me very soon last time, too, I can assure you sometimes one is better off dead than alive and slandered by some wolves posing as irish dawns

Woofer
08-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Brice went on about Hannah being a wolf all night as we played cards, and I must say that his arguments are very convincing indeed.

Jean
08-17-2010, 07:58 AM
were you playing Hearts? I heard someone slapping cards on a flat surface (your table? I made that jam with the windows open, because of the weather) and loudly yelling, "The Bitch!"

in fact, it was so loud and articulated that might as well be put-on... like, one of you yelling, and the other.................. hmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Daghain
08-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I would also just like to point out that I was right TWICE the last time the wolves came to town, and no one listened to me.

Ignore me at your peril. :lol:

Woofer
08-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Aye, Jean, it did get heated and we were yelling, but only because I still doubt Daggers. And we were drunk.

alkanto
08-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Unfortunately I cannot back up anyone here, but I know I was certainly no where near that field last night.

I was, of course, walking my dog before an early night in bed. The hound is quite afraid of horses (something I'd be willing to prove) and would not have let me near that field, even if I had any reason to be within a mile of it.

And I wouldn't be so quick to trust Brice, either. Last time he seemed to be all-knowing, and was right. Perhaps he is using this new-found trust among the Folken to mislead us?

Jean
08-17-2010, 10:13 AM
a dog?...

::suspicious::

you have a... dog?...

who is a dog's next of kin? who even looks like a dog? who is, thus, most likely to befriend a dog?...

Odetta
08-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Is there a list of all the people playing this time? I think we need a list.

and...

by the way...

Brice is a wolf

Brice
08-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Unfortunately I cannot back up anyone here, but I know I was certainly no where near that field last night.

I was, of course, walking my dog before an early night in bed. The hound is quite afraid of horses (something I'd be willing to prove) and would not have let me near that field, even if I had any reason to be within a mile of it.

And I wouldn't be so quick to trust Brice, either. Last time he seemed to be all-knowing, and was right. Perhaps he is using this new-found trust among the Folken to mislead us?

Is there a list of all the people playing this time? I think we need a list.

and...

by the way...

Brice is a wolf

Puhleeezzzee! I was running around in a field dodging silver bullets after feasting on a delightfully decadent meal of boneless lamb chops. CLEARLY I am no wolf.

Remember Hannah denied her wolfieness last time and you see what you got...dead bears and brices. :cry:

Jean
08-17-2010, 11:04 AM
and still not avenged, Brice. Still not avenged.

Brice
08-17-2010, 11:05 AM
I know. :( There is no justice.

Daghain
08-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Me either! I'd be MUCH more willing to believe our friend Brice is a wolf. His canine teeth look a bit long to me.

Odetta
08-17-2010, 11:11 AM
well, he is a wolf...

just sayin

Brice
08-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Me either! I'd be MUCH more willing to believe our friend Brice is a wolf. His canine teeth look a bit long to me.

Don't you think I'd have ate you by now?

That's what she said.
I know. I know. :lol: So bad! :(

Daghain
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
See, vulgar. That's JUST like a wolf. :nope:

:lol:

alkanto
08-17-2010, 11:46 AM
a dog?...

you have a... dog?...

who is a dog's next of kin? who even looks like a dog? who is, thus, most likely to befriend a dog?...

If you must know....

it's a wolf hound :P

You know...dogs trained to hunt and kill wolves. Can't be too careful 'round these parts.

Daghain
08-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Nice recovery. :lol:

Brice
08-17-2010, 12:32 PM
See, vulgar. That's JUST like a wolf. :nope:

:( You know I was just teasing. I am no wolf, dear. :huglove:

Daghain
08-17-2010, 01:19 PM
I know you were teasing...

...but I still think you're a wolf.

Brice
08-17-2010, 01:26 PM
You hurt my heart. :( Why would you think me a wolf?

Daghain
08-17-2010, 01:36 PM
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...:D

Brice
08-17-2010, 01:38 PM
*quack*

I am innocent. Of course me saying that will make you believe otherwise automatically. You will believe what you will. I still loves ya'. :couple:

Ricky
08-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Brice is not a wolf. He helped me paint the barn last week. Wolves can't paint.

Odetta
08-17-2010, 07:37 PM

They can... especially the wily ones.

*ready to lynch Bricey-poo*

Jean
08-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Brice helped you -> you couldn't manage by yourself -> you can't paint == wolves can't paint.......

?????????????????????????

Lisey Landon
08-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Sorry, forgot to give you a list of the players for this game (thanks Odetta! :rose: )

Jean
Odetta
Daghain
alkanto
sickrose
Brice
Ricky
Hannah
Woofer

Please place your vote for lynching by the end of today :thumbsup:

Brice
08-18-2010, 04:27 AM

:( You've broken my little barking at the moon, silver bullet dodging, child eating heart. :cry:

Odetta
08-18-2010, 05:56 AM

:( You've broken my little barking at the moon, silver bullet dodging, child eating heart. :cry:

ya, ya, whatever... wolf of destruction!

:rose:

my vote is for Brice

Jean
08-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Daghain, of course... the howling one...

Daghain
08-18-2010, 07:07 AM
Oh dude, that's cold. :lol:

It's Brice, I tell you. BRICE.

Jean
08-18-2010, 07:18 AM
I don't think so... Ricky got me convinced, barn and all. Then again, there was such bitter irony in Brice's voice when he spoke about those silver bullets... bears are always on the side of the slandered

No, sweetie, I'm afraid it's time to own up.

Just tell the doctor, don't be afraid. You can even whisper it in my ear, I won't tell anybody - except the villagers, of course.

Daghain
08-18-2010, 08:44 AM
I would just like to point out that this is EXACTLY what happened last time. I wasn't a wolf then, and I'm not now. I told you, I was in the pub having a BEER.

It's Brice, man, I'm telling you. He's tricksy.

Hannah
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
I find it odd that Ricky was defending Brice about the barn and the painting and stuff. It seems suspicious. Wolves would stick together and provide "alibis" for other wolves, wouldn't they?

I'm voting Brice.

edit: Also, Brice pretty much admitted it in his post above.

You've broken my little barking at the moon, silver bullet dodging, child eating heart. I'm a wolf.

Woofer
08-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Hannah or Daggers? I'm torn now. I'll be at the park playing bongos for a bit.

Brice
08-19-2010, 05:16 AM

ya, ya, whatever... wolf of destruction!

:rose:

my vote is for Brice

Oh dude, that's cold. :lol:

It's Brice, I tell you. BRICE.

It's Brice, man, I'm telling you. He's tricksy.

I am being demonized and slandered.

I find it odd that Ricky was defending Brice about the barn and the painting and stuff. It seems suspicious. Wolves would stick together and provide "alibis" for other wolves, wouldn't they?

I'm voting Brice.

edit: Also, Brice pretty much admitted it in his post above.

You've broken my little barking at the moon, silver bullet dodging, child eating heart. I'm a wolf.

Yeah, ummm weren't you the wolf who denied it last time, and ate innocent villagers. You are just seeking revenge on me for before...you know when YOU were a wolf. Wait, maybe you still are, eh?

Lisey Landon
08-19-2010, 05:29 AM
Brice has three votes...but!...Rosalita had chosen to give her protection to Brice this round, so he is saved :nana:

I now declare it night time - Wolves, please confer and then send me the name of your next victim :evil:

Brice
08-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Rosalita! :wub: :huglove: Thank you for saving me from the angry mob.

Daghain
08-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Hm. What did you do, give her some premo devil grass or something? :lol:

Odetta
08-19-2010, 08:58 AM

for that, I would save him! :)

Daghain
08-19-2010, 09:16 AM

Sickrose
08-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Hmmm, we have never seen this before, someone being saved in the 11th hour. Hopefully Rosalita has chosen well. We should watch our neighbours tonight because we may well catch the wolves at it !

Odetta
08-19-2010, 11:25 AM
*runs to house and firmly locks door behind self and babbies*

Brice
08-19-2010, 04:00 PM

;)

Actually I was just innocent and she had the wisdom and kindness to rescue me from the overzealous mob...wait, you were one of them, right? :nope: :(

Hannah
08-20-2010, 07:09 AM
Hopefully poor Rosalita isn't sorry for saving you, Wolf.

Daghain
08-20-2010, 07:42 AM

Brice
08-20-2010, 08:01 AM

If I were a wolf I'd be eating a BBQ Hannah sammich right now.

Lisey Landon
08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
Just waiting on the Wolves to choose their next victim. Just so we're clear - the Wolves need to group pm each other and unanimously (sp?) vote for a victim then pm me (just one of you) with the group result ;)

Odetta
08-20-2010, 10:52 AM
unless they don't want to kill anyone... :dance:

Ricky
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM

Please, if you were a wolf, Daghain would've stolen it from you. She's always slow-cooking chilluns and babies. Haven't you noticed how many "parties" she has?

Jean
08-20-2010, 11:05 AM
... yes... and it always smells like pork from her yard... long pork...

Daghain
08-20-2010, 11:12 AM
You know, Jean, you were AWFULLY quick to point the finger in my direction - mayhap you're looking to point it AWAY from yourself?

And Ricky, don't think I'm not watching YOU, either.

Ricky
08-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Exactly. It's just to coincidental to not be true, Jean. As much as it pains me to say so, our dear Daggers may be a wolf.

Daghain
08-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Hm. Ricky doesn't like milk.

Wolves don't like milk.

Oh, there's no connection there. :rolleyes:

And let me also point out (Jean, I'm looking at YOU) that people who point fingers with such rabid abandon usually have guilty consciences. Just sayin'.

Odetta
08-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Wolves don't like milk?

Daghain
08-20-2010, 11:34 AM
I've never seen one pull up to Mickey D's and order one. :lol:

Ricky
08-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Apparently not. Wolves don't like coleslaw either, but here I am, loving it.

Daghain
08-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Just your attempt at misdirection.

alkanto
08-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Sounds like somebody knows entirely too much about Wolves for my liking...

How, exactly, do you know that wolves dislike milk and coleslaw? Personal experience, perhaps?

Daghain
08-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Wasn't the word we just in there, instead of wolves? Suspicious.

That would mean it's you, Ricky and Jean. :evil:

Ricky
08-20-2010, 12:53 PM
You know, Daggers is just ready to throw me under the paw. Need I remind everyone the varying suspicious phrases she uttered in the last round? I could cite some examples.

Daghain
08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah, and while you're at it, remind them that I WAS NOT A WOLF. :nope:

Brice
08-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Yet!

Please, if you were a wolf, Daghain would've stolen it from you. She's always slow-cooking chilluns and babies. Haven't you noticed how many "parties" she has?

NOBODY including a pack of wolves is taking MY BBQ Hannah sammy. :nope: :drool:

Odetta
08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
You know, Daggers is just ready to throw me under the paw. Need I remind everyone the varying suspicious phrases she uttered in the last round? I could cite some examples.

last round means nothing... NOTHING! :nope:

but she's still acting a little wolfie

Woofer
08-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Quick to accuse me as well. Very pert.

Hrmmmmm. I am definitely keeping both eyes on her.

Lisey Landon
08-21-2010, 05:14 AM
As the sun rose once more over Calla Bryn Sturgis, the townspeople felt a stir of unease. No one wanted to be the first to leave their home and discover a friend or maybe even kin, had fallen victim to the Wolves.
Slowly the folken left to start work, which pays no heed to the nefarious goings on of wolves, and it seemed at first - with no visible signs of damage around - that perhaps they had been spared.

But, oh no.

At the Town Hall, Daghain had failed to arrive for duty. Most unlike this upstanding citizen to be late, a deputy was dispatched immediately to her house amid growing concern.

There, hidden in the back garden, a martini in one hand...Daghain lay dead.

Eeek! C'mon Folken, don't let those wolves win a second time! :panic:

Jean
08-21-2010, 05:46 AM
oops... I was so sure she was a wolf this time...

::confused::

alinda
08-21-2010, 07:36 AM
:panic: OH No! Quick lets get out of here before the wolves come back
I hear that they often spy and lywait untill good folken think the coast is clear
and then......

Ricky
08-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Uh oh. ><

Odetta
08-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Jean is a wolf... he is NOT confused

btw, loved the "martini in one hand" line, Lisey!

alinda
08-21-2010, 11:18 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/522179526_406fd55540_o.jpg

Jean
08-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Jean is a wolf... he is NOT confused

why do you say "NOT confused" if I explicitly said "confused"?

is that wolf's logic? let the long contention cease, geese are swans and swans are geese?

Lady Linda: this picture is one of the best I've ever seen... I dread to think that that's what my long-term colleague who goes by the name of O. looks like...

Daghain
08-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Once again, I am vindicated.

You people really need get it together. :nope:

I was enjoying that martini, too. :lol:

Brice
08-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Well, there's no point in wasting alcohol.

*walks by and plucks the martini glass out of Dagger's hand*

alinda
08-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Who else could it be? 0_O

Sickrose
08-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Again, the wolves have struck. Did anyone see anything suspicous?

alinda
08-21-2010, 12:48 PM
*frantically nods head* (shhhhhh, they may be listening)
Some of the farmers say they think they saw a rather tall thin fella
drinking a funny looking glass of water, you don't suppose ?:nope:

Brice
08-21-2010, 12:55 PM
:angry: Are you accusing me now Linda?

Jeez, I was just walking by and thirsty. I would think Dags would be happy that her martini got rescued.

Daghain
08-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Well, I'm decidedly UNhappy that I didn't get to enjoy it myself.

Lisey Landon
08-21-2010, 01:08 PM
can everyone cast their votes by Monday please :thumbsup:

Jean
08-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Well, I'm decidedly UNhappy that I didn't get to enjoy it myself.
why didn't you? I was sure you were up to it, dead or alive?

Brice
08-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Friends, I think Lisey might be a wolf. :unsure: :scared:

Ricky
08-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Wouldn't suprise me. She does seem to be the narrator of this saga. :lol:

alinda
08-21-2010, 02:02 PM
:doh:By jove that's it! Lisey is the wolf, it's the perfect cover!
How very clever ....but thats not too hard to pull the wool over my eyes ?
man, sure are alot of wolf/sheep sayings arent there?

Brice
08-21-2010, 02:10 PM
I was just kidding of course we know really Linda is the wolf. Notice how she tried to accuse me because I merely saved Dag's drink. :nope:

alinda
08-21-2010, 02:17 PM
:ninja: a wolf in ninjas clothing perhaps? :wtf:

Ricky
08-21-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't know. I feel like Hannah's lurking, ready to get her next victim.

Brice
08-21-2010, 02:26 PM
:scared:

Daghain
08-21-2010, 05:56 PM
You know, I WISH I could still vote, because I think there's a certain bear here dressed in wolf's clothing. :panic:

Paybacks are a bitch, man. :D

Jean
08-21-2010, 08:03 PM
how do you mean, a bear in wolf's clothing?... is there another bear except me? I know I can't fit into a wolf's anything, just compare the size

alinda
08-22-2010, 04:20 AM

Odetta
08-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Jean is a wolf... I have worked closest to him for YEARS!

...and every Christmas he gives me these beautiful wool sweaters! :orely:

Jean
08-22-2010, 06:07 AM
yes, I make them after combing out extra bearhair. I dye. I spin. I knit. So what?

Lisey Landon
08-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Of course I'm not a wolf :nope:

I'm the Crimson King :evil:

Now, cast your votes minions :lol: Could you please state, "I vote for ......" so the tallying up is clearer.

Jean
08-22-2010, 06:59 AM
I vote for O.

I have to.

She has been behaving in a strange way... like, accusing me, ME! of all bears........

alinda
08-22-2010, 07:02 AM
May I vote? If so that makes 2 of us
I vote for Odetta as well.:couple:
No bear votes alone party.:fairy:

Ricky
08-22-2010, 07:18 AM
No Linda votes alone either. I vote for Odetta as well. :cool:

I've been suspicious of her for a long time. Notice how she doesn't come to the town meetings?

Woofer
08-22-2010, 07:55 AM
I've been listening to the gossip down at the diner and let me tell you I was devastated at the news. I'm positive it was Daggers sniffing around the last of my corn last week and after all, everyone knows how much wolves love corn.

Linda, I'd never think her a wolf. UNTIL NOW. Just how many "wolfisms" does she know? I find that highly significant.

Jean
08-22-2010, 08:09 AM
I hate to break it to you Woofer, but Daggers is no more.

Woofer
08-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Then it must be Linda, but you are all convinced it is O.

I reluctantly vote O.

alinda
08-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Woofer, thanks for having second thoughts.

@Jean, I know many bearisms too. Tell Woofer not to worry.:huglove:

Sickrose
08-22-2010, 09:14 AM
You guys put forward a convining case for Odetta; she does have a history ..

I vore Odetta. (sorry)

Brice
08-22-2010, 02:16 PM
I would say definitely O.

Woofer
08-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Wasn't there someone going around a while back saying "It's all about the O"?

alkanto
08-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I was still working on figuring it out...looks like the rest of the Folken decided for me.

At this point, it would be pointless to vote for anyone but Odetta....anything else would kinda be throwing my vote away...

Hannah
08-23-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm going to NOT vote for O. Four of you are wolves and almost everyone playing has voted O. Since wolves wouldn't vote for their own kind I'm going to surmise that O is not a wolf (that's using my head, folks), and I'm going to guess that the starter of the whole crusade against O is a wolf. My vote goes to Jean.

Jean
08-23-2010, 07:18 AM
hmmm... all that after I made that feeble attempt to protect myself from O's slandering me?... maybe you're wondering why all other people (and wolves alike, although I don't know who they could be) rallied around me? It's because they knew I wasn't a wolf. It's because they couldn't see a bear slandered.

Daghain
08-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm going to NOT vote for O. Four of you are wolves and almost everyone playing has voted O. Since wolves wouldn't vote for their own kind I'm going to surmise that O is not a wolf (that's using my head, folks), and I'm going to guess that the starter of the whole crusade against O is a wolf. My vote goes to Jean.

:clap:

Jean
08-23-2010, 10:09 AM

what was it?

Odetta
08-23-2010, 10:16 AM
you're all going to hell

Odetta
08-23-2010, 10:17 AM
and... I may have been a wolf last time, but I am not a wolf this time...

you'll all be sorry when you find out Jean is a wolf. I will vote for him, even tho it matters not.

you're all going to hell

Jean
08-23-2010, 10:57 AM
dissension and secession in Keystone Rose!

Keystone Rose is divided against itself, while everybody is standing around, cheering: "Plague on both your houses!"

we're all going to hell - in a basket!

Lisey Landon
08-23-2010, 11:19 AM
May I vote?

Sorry Dear Alinda, but you did not sign up to play - you'll have to wait until the next game as all the roles have already been assigned :huglove:

Lisey Landon
08-23-2010, 11:23 AM
The folken surrounded Odetta's house. She protested her innocence all the way to the charyou tree, but to no avail. Ah well, she thought as the flames rose higher, at least I'm going up in smoke! :P

I now declare it night time...Wolves please group pm each other to decide on your next victim and vote a spokeswolf to pm the result to me :thumbsup:

Jean
08-23-2010, 11:26 AM
sorry, to make it clear for poor bears - does that mean that she was innocent, or what?...

Lisey Landon
08-23-2010, 11:32 AM
No problem Bear, it was intentionally ambiguous as this time we aren't revealing anyone's role until the end :thumbsup:

Jean
08-23-2010, 12:23 PM
sorry, I forgot, silly old bear

so, I hope she was a wolf...

Odetta
08-23-2010, 01:30 PM
you are well aware sir, that I am/was not a wolf...

it's OK, Jean, I had it coming to me after I took you out in the last game. :rose:

at least roast some friggin marshmallows, people!

Ricky
08-23-2010, 01:39 PM
...And then while Odetta's body was burning to a crisp, the surrounding villagers pulled out their sticks, torches, and other culinary implements, and roasted marshmellows near the remains of the accused wolf.

"These 'mellows are great!" exclaimed one of the Calla folken. "But I am pretty thirsty, too."

And almost in a response to this, "Hey! Who brought the milk?" said another.

:thumbsup:

Odetta
08-23-2010, 01:47 PM
THANK YOU!

bastards

Hannah
08-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Lisey, how is this round being scored again? Because I think the wolves should have already won if we're scoring it the same as last time.

alkanto
08-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Unless, of course, O really was a Wolf...then Folken haven't lost. But...we will never know...not until one of us wins agains these foul beasts

Ricky
08-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Lisey, how is this round being scored again? Because I think the wolves should have already won if we're scoring it the same as last time.

That's what I'm thinking too. I'm hoping the Wolves didn't win. :(

Hannah
08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
:lol: Nice try, Wolf.

Woofer
08-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Am I the only one who cringed away from the smell of all that burning WOLF FUR?

Odetta
08-23-2010, 04:24 PM
It seems to me that the wolves are always going to win... seems almost too easy for them.

Can we refine this somehow?

bastards... all of you ;)

Jean
08-23-2010, 10:12 PM
it's OK, Jean, I had it coming to me after I took you out in the last game. :rose:
you did?!... or horror...

well, at last now everybody understands how wolf you are...

Lisey Landon
08-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Yes, I'm glad someones paying attention :lol: Thanks Hannah - it is indeed another Wolf victory :pirate: <----(wolf in pirate's clothing)

I'll open a new sign up, there will be a few rules changes for the next game and some extra characters. Also, I'm changing the rules in the chat thread so that you can discuss the current game in there, so that people who are out of the game can chat and theorise in there.

Ok, to reveal the characters from this game:

Wolves:

Jean
Woofer
Ricky
Brice

Pere Callahan: Daggers

Rosalita: sickrose

Brice
08-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Rosalita: Thanks for saving me. :huglove:

Lisey Landon
08-24-2010, 03:45 AM
:lol: oooooh he's eeeeeeeevil!

Brice
08-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Who? :innocent:

Sickrose
08-24-2010, 04:02 AM

I really didnt think you were a wolf. I did try to save Odetta as well but was too late.

Brice
08-24-2010, 04:21 AM
I had no say in being a wolf. :( I was just hungry. :drool:

Odetta
08-24-2010, 05:38 AM

I really didnt think you were a wolf. I did try to save Odetta as well but was too late.

well, thanks for nothing! :nana:

I will remind everyone that I said Brice was a wolf first... then Jean... I would have said Ricky next but I didn't think Woofer was a wolf.

... but yeah, we need a change in the game or I think the wolves will just keep winning

Daghain
08-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Hey, *I* got Jean on the first try, but THE REST OF YOU conveniently ignored me and got ME killed instead.

That's TWICE now, people! :nope: :lol:

Brice
08-24-2010, 07:52 AM
Of course because you picked one of us you had to be dinner. :drool: :huglove:

alkanto
08-24-2010, 08:07 AM
[quote=Sickrose;536984]

... but yeah, we need a change in the game or I think the wolves will just keep winning
I think the main problem is that there are too many wolves for how many people are playing. If there are four wolves, with 9(?) players, we have to get the wolf right away otherwise there is no way Folken can win

Woofer
08-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Yes, I'm glad someones paying attention :lol: Thanks Hannah - it is indeed another Wolf victory http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Wolves/pirate.gif <----(wolf in pirate's clothing)

I'll open a new sign up, there will be a few rules changes for the next game and some extra characters. Also, I'm changing the rules in the chat thread so that you can discuss the current game in there, so that people who are out of the game can chat and theorise in there.

Ok, to reveal the characters from this game:

Wolves:

Jean
Woofer
Ricky
Brice

Pere Callahan: Daggers

Rosalita: sickrose

Fixed that for you, Lisey. Feel free to help yourself to using them all. Word on teh interwebz is that Goldenwolfen is responsible for these.

Hannah
08-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Wow, so Ricky and Brice's "barn painting" was actually a Calla Folken eating fest ... just like I surmised.

Ricky
08-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, we did paint the barn, but what were we supposed to eat while painting? Have you ever tried Daggers tenderloin? :drool:

Brice
08-25-2010, 03:32 AM
Oh, yes we painted the barn with the leftover Daggers.

Jean
08-25-2010, 03:37 AM
were we supposed to eat while painting?
and wash it down with tea and that [in]famous strawberry jam I was presumably making...

Brice
08-25-2010, 03:38 AM
But look at the bright side guys...the barn did indeed get painted. See, wolves are your hungryfriends. :grouphug:

Ricky
08-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Yup, we get the job done. We just don't count on your loved ones being alive when we're finished.