Comments for: Aftermarket Slipcases

+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Comments
    957
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Slipcase for Under The Dome is sold out and there won't be any more. This is from The Collector.
    Thanks for the info Mike. This thread needs some attention from me, I'll try and update over the next few days.
    BTW, I have an extra one if anyone needs one. Ordered it from the collector thinking it was for the trade edition, but it is for the limited edition, and has extra space at the top for the cards. This made it too tall to fit on the shelf I had intended it to be on. If there is one available that is same height as the trade edition, I would be interested. Otherwise, will just wait until Simon and Jeff get that far. (I hope they do this one).
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

  2. #42
    Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Comments
    957
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I know somewhere on this site, someone gave instructions/advice on how to get accurate measurements of a book for Jeff. Can someone point me to it? Or if anyone knows already the dimensions for the first 4 US Bachman books, let me know.
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

  3. #43
    Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Comments
    2,605
    My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Slipcase for Under The Dome is sold out and there won't be any more. This is from The Collector.
    Thanks for the info Mike. This thread needs some attention from me, I'll try and update over the next few days.
    BTW, I have an extra one if anyone needs one. Ordered it from the collector thinking it was for the trade edition, but it is for the limited edition, and has extra space at the top for the cards. This made it too tall to fit on the shelf I had intended it to be on. If there is one available that is same height as the trade edition, I would be interested. Otherwise, will just wait until Simon and Jeff get that far. (I hope they do this one).
    CD made UTD cases so I would look for one of those.

  4. #44
    Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Comments
    8,465
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Slipcase for Under The Dome is sold out and there won't be any more. This is from The Collector.
    Thanks for the info Mike. This thread needs some attention from me, I'll try and update over the next few days.
    BTW, I have an extra one if anyone needs one. Ordered it from the collector thinking it was for the trade edition, but it is for the limited edition, and has extra space at the top for the cards. This made it too tall to fit on the shelf I had intended it to be on. If there is one available that is same height as the trade edition, I would be interested. Otherwise, will just wait until Simon and Jeff get that far. (I hope they do this one).
    CD made UTD cases so I would look for one of those.
    The CD slipcases for the US trade edition are available from InyourDreams.com. Why not pick up a Unicorn horn and some Hen's teeth while you are there...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

  5. #45
    Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Comments
    183
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default Looking for Bag of Bones slipcase

    Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get a slipcase for the 1st US edition of Bag of Bones. I have two signed editions from when King went on his book tour back in 98/99(?) and I'd love to keep them preserved as well as possbile.

  6. #46
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Comments
    6,738
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get a slipcase for the 1st US edition of Bag of Bones. I have two signed editions from when King went on his book tour back in 98/99(?) and I'd love to keep them preserved as well as possbile.
    Hi, Jeff. Good to see you over here. I don't think there was ever an official case made for this title. You can, however, have a custom one made by Jeff Whiley in the UK.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  7. #47
    Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Comments
    183
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thanks Brian! Me being here was kinda inevitable. I'll reach out to Jeff.

  8. #48
    Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Comments
    1,846
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    .......


    I guess it's a good thing your name isn't Jack.

  9. #49
    Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice jeffingoff is just really nice

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Comments
    183
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    .......


    I guess it's a good thing your name isn't Jack.
    I think then I'd call myself jackwagon. Because I am.

  10. #50
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Comments
    6,738
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments