Comments for: Aftermarket Slipcases

+ Reply to Page
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Comments
    1,212
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Damn! Iíve never seen that before. Iíll post in the CD thread and ask Brian to confirm.
    Have a feeling they made very few, if at all.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  2. #72
    Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Comments
    1,706
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Damn! Iíve never seen that before. Iíll post in the CD thread and ask Brian to confirm.
    Have a feeling they made very few, if at all.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    The collector makes a traycase. Its very nice, and in fact is my favorite aftermarket traycase. Here is a link:

    https://www.stephenkingcollector.com...se/112263.html
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

    Blockade Billy Lettered edition

  3. #73
    Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Comments
    1,212
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Damn! Iíve never seen that before. Iíll post in the CD thread and ask Brian to confirm.
    Have a feeling they made very few, if at all.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    The collector makes a traycase. Its very nice, and in fact is my favorite aftermarket traycase. Here is a link:

    https://www.stephenkingcollector.com...se/112263.html
    Beautiful right! One of my favorites as well. Have that one for my signed. Was looking to mix it up. Thank you so much for suggestion.

    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  4. #74
    Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Comments
    1,706
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Has anyone here had Jeff W. make a slipcase for the US 1st ed of The Bachman Books?

    What dimensions did you give Jeff?....and if you had to do it over...would you go tighter or looser (thickness of the book) on the slipcase....or leave it as is?

    Thanks
    Hey Tippy,

    I did not give him measurements (he had made them already so just ordered one and it's perfect for a brodart covered 1st. Slides out nice when tippyed (could not resist. Hilarious)

    No print on spine though. So added plaque.



    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    Hey Kingfan, I am ordering a Bachman books slipcase from Jeff as well. Where did you get the plaque? Asked him if he could put anything on the spine, but haven't gotten a response back yet.
    I have gotten in the habit of displaying the spine of the slipcase when possible, but if it is blank then I show the spine of the book instead.


    Simon, I think we are missing the after market traycase for the CP 'Salem's Lot GE made by the collector. I think it is pictured in the catalog page for it.
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

    Blockade Billy Lettered edition

  5. #75
    Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Comments
    1,212
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Has anyone here had Jeff W. make a slipcase for the US 1st ed of The Bachman Books?

    What dimensions did you give Jeff?....and if you had to do it over...would you go tighter or looser (thickness of the book) on the slipcase....or leave it as is?

    Thanks
    Hey Tippy,

    I did not give him measurements (he had made them already so just ordered one and it's perfect for a brodart covered 1st. Slides out nice when tippyed (could not resist. Hilarious)

    No print on spine though. So added plaque.



    seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    Hey Kingfan, I am ordering a Bachman books slipcase from Jeff as well. Where did you get the plaque? Asked him if he could put anything on the spine, but haven't gotten a response back yet.
    I have gotten in the habit of displaying the spine of the slipcase when possible, but if it is blank then I show the spine of the book instead.


    Simon, I think we are missing the after market traycase for the CP 'Salem's Lot GE made by the collector. I think it is pictured in the catalog page for it.
    I just had it made at award.com.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  6. #76
    Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Derry, Maine
    Comments
    1,470
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I remember seeing a discussion about this somewhere but I can't remember which thread...
    Does anyone have any thoughts on Greyfell? If I remember the discussion correctly there were both good and not so good dealings with him. I need a Skeleton Crew case and would normally get one from Jeff but that's the only case I need right now and I know it's a pain for him to ship just one case. Unless....has there been any forward movement with Tommyknockers Simon?

  7. #77
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Comments
    7,971
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    He makes decent cases. He's a bit of a dick though. Ralph Mulleins asked him for measurements to the NAL Bachman Books slipcase, and he refused to provide them. He claimed that all NAL Bachman Books were the same size.
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

+ Reply to Page
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments