Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 258 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a surprise to find this at ebay.de

Stephen King - Sleeping Beauties
    UK promo sleeping mask

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Unbelievable!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys for the comments. It has taken a Lot of time and patience but it has paid off. Proofs of the Doubledays have always been my passion.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiesarm View Post

I'm loving both of those!! I wish I knew a place locally that sold NECA figures. I have to do my homework to find out how I can pre-order these.
    1990 Pennywise: https://horrormerchstore.com/collect...se-1990-figure

2017 Pennywise: https://horrormerchstore.com/collect...se-2017-figure
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    If anyone sees the link to the FYE exclusive Pennywise, please post.
    I’m guessing you already found it but just in case:

https://www.fye.com/funko-pop%21--it...fuko29526.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would be the holy grail that you still are looking for Matt?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

This is the one that hasn't been posted for US yet...

Pennywise with Wrought Iron US Exclusive Pop! Vinyl [RS]

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Stephen King Figures

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

This is the one that hasn't been posted for US yet...

Pennywise with Wrought Iron US Exclusive Pop! Vinyl [RS]

Oh cool. Thanks, Tommy!

My Mood
    Chatty

I had been looking for this for a while but could only find them for much more than $40. The Stephen King Simpson’s figure, if anyone is looking...

https://toywiz.com/neca-the-simpsons...action-figure/

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    The Signed Outsider Proof was the first thing I've shared in awhile, but have some other items I thought I'd share as well. The first being that this past Fall I completed my Signed Set of Doubleday Proofs. It's hard enough finding one so when I was able to complete the set it was an amazing feeling. The Stand came from a member here that did s trade with me. King Signed it in St. Louis on the SB tour. Besides the Carrie Galley there are other copies of the other but to collect all of them and signed seemed pretty rare.

From left to right
    (Carrie Galley with original price and release date which were both changed, Carrie ARC, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand)

A little while back I got my CD Lettered Edition of The Shining signed. I now have all of the 3 CD Lettered Doubleday years so far released signed by King.

This is a printers copy of SL Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot without signature page in back. It is now signed on the title page by King, really happy.

Excited to share these with you all and will share more items that are one of a kind soon.
    WELL DONE MATT... Persistence pays off !
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    The Signed Outsider Proof was the first thing I've shared in awhile, but have some other items I thought I'd share as well. The first being that this past Fall I completed my Signed Set of Doubleday Proofs. It's hard enough finding one so when I was able to complete the set it was an amazing feeling. The Stand came from a member here that did s trade with me. King Signed it in St. Louis on the SB tour. Besides the Carrie Galley there are other copies of the other but to collect all of them and signed seemed pretty rare.

From left to right
    (Carrie Galley with original price and release date which were both changed, Carrie ARC, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand)

A little while back I got my CD Lettered Edition of The Shining signed. I now have all of the 3 CD Lettered Doubleday years so far released signed by King.

This is a printers copy of SL Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot without signature page in back. It is now signed on the title page by King, really happy.

Excited to share these with you all and will share more items that are one of a kind soon.
    WELL DONE MATT... Persistence pays off !
    Thanks Jim!!!!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt
    I'n not sure anyone has all of the long proofs signed??? Truly one of a kind...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a one of a kind Proof of a Proof for Gwendys Button Box. Originally the inter office/VIP Proofs were to be "glossy" with no cut out but changed to a "Matte" finish with cut out on cover. With Gwendys being like Blockade Billy in that CD published the first printing this is a true rarity of an item, especially for Proof collectors. I'm very excited to have this in my collection. King was nice enough to sign this for my Son awhile back. Wanted to share these pictures with you guys.

The lighting on this is awful but a great signature on a rare Proof.

This is not a one of a kind but have yet to see another and goes nicely with the Proof of the Proof. This is the regular Gwendys Button Box Proof signed by King.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Marvelous! Congratulations.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dayum! Very nice indeed!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added to the proofs listing.

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unbelievable!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unbelievable x 2

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you squat in his basement or something Matt? You pull off the most amazing shit sometimes!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

This is a one of a kind Proof of a Proof for Gwendys Button Box. Originally the inter office/VIP Proofs were to be "glossy" with no cut out but changed to a "Matte" finish with cut out on cover. With Gwendys being like Blockade Billy in that CD published the first printing this is a true rarity of an item, especially for Proof collectors. I'm very excited to have this in my collection. King was nice enough to sign this for my Son awhile back. Wanted to share these pictures with you guys.

The lighting on this is awful but a great signature on a rare Proof.

This is not a one of a kind but have yet to see another and goes nicely with the Proof of the Proof. This is the regular Gwendys Button Box Proof signed by King.

Holy cow! Simply amazing!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, according to one of his facebook's post, looks like Gerald has an original copy of SLADE part 2... and signed !
    > https://www.facebook.com/GWandSonBoo...type=3&theater
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Incredible again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 258 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast