Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You can up me to 25 since I got a S\L Christine.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold a couple books at the end of the year, but just picked up FAB8 and the US Under the Dome S//L. So I currently sit at 35.

S/Ls
    Black House
    Blockade Billy
    Christine
    Desperation
    Doctor Sleep
    From a Buick 8
    IT
    Joyland
    Regulators
    The Shining
    Skeleton Crew
    The Talisman
    Under The Dome UK
    Under The Dome US

1st Editions
    11/22/63
    Bag of Bones
    Cell
    Desperation
    Doctor Sleep
    Duma Key
    End of Watch
    Finders Keepers
    From a Buick 8
    Full Dark, No Stars
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Hearts in Suspension
    Insomnia
    Joyland
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Revival
    Rose Madder
    Sleeping Beauties
    The Dead Zone

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

19 with preorders

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received a UK artist edition of "Skeleton Crew". Opened it up to inspect and to my surprise it is flat signed by Mr. King on the title page as well as by the artists in their signature page!!!

So, 52 for me if you please!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just received a UK artist edition of "Skeleton Crew". Opened it up to inspect and to my surprise it is flat signed by Mr. King on the title page as well as by the artists in their signature page!!!

Bill, are you certain that it’s a real signature? I thought the PS Publishing Edition has a facsimile sig included.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Bill, are you certain that it’s a real signature? I thought the PS Publishing Edition has a facsimile sig included.
    Yeah, pretty sure. Looks like ink, it's slightly slanted and its written on the title page. No book plate or line space provided. I was pretty surprised.

Of course I could be mistaken, but it a really good facsimile if that's what it is and I've seen UK facsimile's before.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeah, pretty sure. Looks like ink, it's slightly slanted and its written on the title page. No book plate or line space provided. I was pretty surprised.
    I am pretty sure they are facsimile signatures. One is listed here with pictures of the facsimile on the title page as well: https://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/c...ed-p-2136.html
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post

I am pretty sure they are facsimile signatures. One is listed here with pictures of the facsimile on the title page as well: https://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/c...ed-p-2136.html
    IDK mine looks bolder and sure looks like ink, but 'Occams Razor" right? lol Regardless, I really like this production and I think I'll keep it!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I know others have replied but pretty sure that is facsimile. It wouldn't make much sense that only one out of the whole run is real. Can you post a photo?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I have four:
    Bag of Bones (2)
    Sleeping Beauties Trade Edition
    Dark Man S/L

One inbound:
    Sleeping Beauties CD Artist Edition

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

upto 44 now
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

After selling a lot for frivolous flings in 2015/2016, I am back to 210 at the present time. I'll update next January, if warranted.

John

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    After selling a lot for frivolous flings in 2015/2016, I am back to 210 at the present time. I'll update next January, if warranted.

John
    Sweet baby Jeso

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Mine is actually 20....

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

And it's back down to 19...

something keeps my number at 19....

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

314 thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    314 thanks!
    Amazing! Updated.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Added 1, now at 66

1) Moth, (Signed in person, Mason event)
    2) Carrie, (DD) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 9/8/79
    3) The Stand, (DD) 1st/1st trade ed. flatsigned, 9/23/11 (Mason event)
    4) The Stand, Coffin Box (DD) Signed Limited Numbered.
    5) The Dead Zone (Viking) 1st/1st Trade ed. flatsigned, 9/14/79
    6) Firestarter (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 10/30/81
    7) Firestarter (Phantasia Press) S/L'd #23 (July 5th 1980)

8) Danse Macabre (Everest House) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 6/30/81
    9) Cujo (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 9/7/81
    10) Cycle of the Werewolf (LoE) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 12/3/83
    11) Gunslinger (D-Grant) S/L'd #___
    12) Gunslinger (D-Grant) 1st/1st trade ed. (Signed in person, Mason event)
    13) Different Seasons (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 7/16/82
    14) Christine (D-Grant) S/L'd #258
    15) Pet Sematary (DD) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 10/28/83
    16) Talisman (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    17) Talisman (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 11/17/86

18) The Drawing of the Three (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    19) Misery (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 9/24/05
    20) The Dark Half (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 12/4/89
    21) Fantasy & Science Fiction Special King Issue (Merc Pub) flatsigned
    22) The Waste Lands (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    23) Gauntlet 2 (BP) S/L'd #79
    24) Needful Things (Viking) 1st/1st trade, flatsigned
    25) Needful Things (Viking) 1st/1st trade, flatsigned
    26) Dolores Claiborne (Viking) 1st/1st trade inscribed, 6/19/93
    27) Insomnia (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. flatsigned

28) Insomnia (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    29) Desperation (Viking) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    30) Regulators (Dutton) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    31) Wizard and Glass (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    32) Bag of Bones (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    33) Legends 1st/1st Trade (Tor)
    34) Legends (Tor) S/L'd #79
    35) Black House (D-Grant) S/L'd #134
    36) Black House (D-Grant) S/L'd #257
    37) Everything's Eventual (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned

38) From a Buick 8 (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    39) The Wolves of the Calla (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    40) Song of Susannah (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    41) The Dark Tower (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    42) The Colorado Kid (PS) S/L'd #79
    43) Rose Madder (Viking) 1st/1st trade flatsigned, 6/20/95
    44) Lisey's Story (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    45) Duma Key 1st/1st Trade ed. (Scribner) Flatsigned
    46) The Little Sisters of Eluria (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    47) Under the Dome (Scribner) Flatsigned

48) Under the Dome (Scribner) unnumbered S/L'd edition
    49) He is Legend (Gauntlet) S/L'd #79
    50) Full Dark, No Stars (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned
    51) The Very Best of Best of New Horror (Earthling) #79
    52) 11/22/63 (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned (Dallas event)
    53) The Wind through the Keyhole (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. (Haven Fund Winner)
    54) The Wind Through the Keyhole (D-Grant) S/L'd #79
    55) Joyland (Titan) S/L'd #79
    56) Doctor Sleep (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. 09/24/13 John Jay/NYC
    57) Doctor Sleep (C-Dance) S/L'd #79

58) The Shining (S-Press) S/L'd #79
    59) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 11/13/14 Rainy Day event, KC, MO.
    60) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 11/14/14 Watermark event, Wichita, KS.
    61) Revival (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned 04/21/15 St. Francis College Brooklyn, NY.
    62) Finders Keepers (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Brighton event, MA.
    63) End of Watch (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Reno event, CA.
    64) UK Sleeping Beauties (H&S) S/L'd #245/250 (Waterstone)
    65) Sleeping Beauties (Scribner) 1st/1st trade ed. Flatsigned, Sarasota event, FL.
    66) Rock Bottom Remainders "Farewell?" Lithograph S/L'd #187 (Not a book, but it is a signature)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

recent purchases of UK S/L Rose Madder and Desperation/Regulators takes me to 54

Current total: 54 (45 S/L + 3 flat signed + 4 more inbound!)

1. 11/22/63 (unnumbered)
    2. Bag of Bones (UK) #981
    3. Black House #90
    4. Blockade Billy #94
    5. Christine #796
    6. Cujo #26
    7. Cycle of the Werewolf #132
    8. Danse Macabre #78
    9. Dark Man (The) #416
    10. Desperation #1156
    11. Desperation/Regulators (UK) #
    12. Dolan's Cadillac #533
    13. Dark Tower (The) #228
    14. Drawing of the Three (The) #634
    15. Dr Sleep #574
    16. Dr Sleep (UK) #120
    17. Eyes of the Dragon (The) #69
    18. Fantasy & Science Fiction Dec 1990 (Unnumbered)
    19. Fear Itself (Unnumbered)
    20. Firestarter #243
    21. From a Buick 8 #154
    22. Full Dark No Stars #420
    23. Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    24. Insomnia #39
    25. IT #679
    26. Joyland #14
    27. Letters From Hell (need to check)
    28. Little Sisters of Eluria #952
    29. Regulators (The) #305
    30. Rose Madder (UK) #39
    31. Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 #109
    32. Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 #109
    33. Sleeping Beauties (UK) #223
    34. Shining (The) #634
    35. Six Stories #152
    36. Skeleton Crew #359
    37. Song of Susannah #228
    38. Stand (The) #445
    39. Talisman (The) #365
    40. Under the Dome (Unnumbered)
    41. Under the Dome (UK) #239
    42. Wastelands (The) #680
    43. Wind through the Keyhole (need to check)
    44. Wind through the Keyhole (UK) #85
    45. Wizard and Glass #1019
    46. Wizard and Glass (UK) #414
    47. Wolves of the Calla #228

48. Revival (flatsigned)
    49. End of Watch (flatsigned)
    50. Sleeping Beauties Trade 1st (flatsigned King & Owen)

Inbound:
    51.Sleeping Beauties S/L
    52. Gwendy's Button Box S/L
    53. Misery Lettered
    54. Misery S/L
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    recent purchases of UK S/L Rose Madder and Desperation/Regulators takes me to 54

Current total: 54 (45 S/L + 3 flat signed + 4 more inbound!)

1. 11/22/63 (unnumbered)
    2. Bag of Bones (UK) #981
    3. Black House #90
    4. Blockade Billy #94
    5. Christine #796
    6. Cujo #26
    7. Cycle of the Werewolf #308
    8. Danse Macabre #78
    9. Dark Man (The) #416
    10. Desperation #1156
    11. Desperation/Regulators (UK) #
    12. Dolan's Cadillac #533
    13. Dark Tower (The) #228
    14. Drawing of the Three (The) #634
    15. Dr Sleep #574
    16. Dr Sleep (UK) #120
    17. Eyes of the Dragon (The) #69
    18. Fantasy & Science Fiction Dec 1990 (Unnumbered)
    19. Fear Itself (Unnumbered)
    20. Firestarter #243
    21. From a Buick 8 #154
    22. Full Dark No Stars #420
    23. Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    24. Insomnia #39
    25. IT #679
    26. Joyland #14
    27. Letters From Hell (need to check)
    28. Little Sisters of Eluria #952
    29. Regulators (The) #305
    30. Rose Madder (UK) #39
    31. Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 #109
    32. Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 #109
    33. Sleeping Beauties (UK) #223
    34. Shining (The) #634
    35. Six Stories #152
    36. Skeleton Crew #359
    37. Song of Susannah #228
    38. Stand (The) #445
    39. Talisman (The) #365
    40. Under the Dome (Unnumbered)
    41. Under the Dome (UK) #239
    42. Wastelands (The) #680
    43. Wind through the Keyhole (need to check)
    44. Wind through the Keyhole (UK) #85
    45. Wizard and Glass #1019
    46. Wizard and Glass (UK) #414
    47. Wolves of the Calla #228

48. Revival (flatsigned)
    49. End of Watch (flatsigned)
    50. Sleeping Beauties Trade 1st (flatsigned King & Owen)

Inbound:
    51.Sleeping Beauties S/L
    52. Gwendy's Button Box S/L
    53. Misery Lettered
    54. Misery S/L
    Congrats Simon!!!! Happy to see you held onto the Revival Flatsigned.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast