• shotguns

2 13.33%
  • snipers

5 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 321 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 8002

Thread: magic > firaga > cast > the video game thread

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i've been playing shadow of tomb raider a lot lately, how did you guys like that one?

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

i've heard mixed things about it actually but i hope you enjoy it

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    i've heard mixed things about it actually but i hope you enjoy it
    I've only played it a few hours so far. It's kinda Far Cryish.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

i'm simply awful at those type of games, i'm awful at first person games and i haven't played many zombie games to be fair. i do have the last of us i bought a few months back but i really haven't played that much of it yet. and i do love that company too

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got Risk II to work on my laptop. It's still the best Risk game ever made, board or electronic. Hard to believe it's nearly 20 years old.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

good i'm glad to hear that. shit i still have my NES too i haven't played it in a couple years so i'm not sure if it still works. my Original NES went to shit years ago but i still have the Upper deck version of it so i hope it still works

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish my brother's NES worked, but we couldn't get it going last summer. Somehow I've lost the power plug to my Genesis.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad haul at the local video game convention for 65 bucks.

Country
    Country Flag

let's see the ones i have are darksiders for my 360 though i haven't played it yet a friend is borrowing it. L.A. Noire i never did finish the game and i bought it for my PS3 back when it 1st came out. Stick of Truth i have for my 360 i haven't played that much of it and the rest i don't have and for that many games no that's not a bad price for that many games.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool like 250+ hours of gaming right there.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to playing Darksiders since I just played the sequel and enjoyed it quite a bit....it took me a couple tries to beat The Crucible all in one go on Apocalyptic difficulty though lol.

I started The Stick of Truth a couple years ago, but never finished it. I regretted trading in Assassin's Creed years ago as I've wanted to revisit for a long time. I was happy that I could finally get those two achievements I missed...but then I realized I got it on PS3....

I've heard nothing by good things about Heavy Rain, LA Noire, and Shadow of the Colossus.

I've wanted a new wrasslin game for a long time. My last game was made in 2009. And those games never went down in price used. Four and five year old games were always still like 30-40 bucks used. Fuck that.

I've never gotten to finish Silent Hill 2 and never played 3. It's insane how expensive those games are for the PS2. And the original Silent Hill was going for 120 bucks. My old PS1 collection would be worth two grand right now.

I figure these games should take me through the end of the summer. Now, of course the question is...what do I play first?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Heavy Rain and Shadow of the Colossus.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

darksiders 2 is the one i think i have i bought it i think at drug mart i think? for a cheap ass price and i thought why not?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did I do to deserve this?

https://www.pcgamer.com/another-vamp...n-development/
    A new Vampire: The Masquerade game is in the works, publisher Bigben revealed today. It accompanies the recent acquisition of the Werewolf adaptation, originally announced in 2017.

The new game doesn't have a name yet, but it will be a narrative RPG inspired by the rules of the tabletop version. The Council developer Big Bad Wolf is behind the adaptation, which seems like an excellent fit. The Council is an episodic narrative adventure full of occult plots, conspiracies, secret organisations and murder. It's Vampire: The Masquerade but without the fangs.

Big Bad Wolf has some big ambitions, too, and apparently aims to "define" the narrative RPG. Expect lots of long chats with dead people. It's keeping quiet about the rest, but more will be revealed at Gamescom in August.

Despite the complete dearth of information about the game, I can't help myself: I'm pretty excited. The studio definitely has the narrative chops, and it's wild that after so long, we now have two V:TM RPGs (read about the other one here), and their furry friend, to look forward to.

Country
    Country Flag

i take it you like Vampire games than? i'm still dying for a Dark Tower game! i'm really surprised one never came by now, and i was hoping for a dark shadows one when the film came out a few years back as well

Country
    Country Flag

i take it you like Vampire games than? i'm still dying for a Dark Tower game! i'm really surprised one never came by now, and i was hoping for a dark shadows one when the film came out a few years back as well
    I love Vampire: The Masquerade. When the original Bloodlines games flopped in 2004 I didn't think we'd get another one ever, and now they've announced two Vampire games in a span of about a month!

I already spammed about LA By Night on the last page, but i cannot recommend watching it highly enough for the most perfect tabletop Vampire experience: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N5JAGp9SoZhyUH (it's better than some actual TV shows).

Country
    Country Flag

the show supernatural also SHOULD have a video game as well. bloodlines i don't remember that at all but than in (2004) i wasn't a sony or Xbox fan but a NIntendo fan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For all you Metroidvania lovers - one of the original creators of Symphony of the Night is releasing a new game on all platforms called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

A trailer just dropped yesterday, you can check it here.

Country
    Country Flag

bloodlines i don't remember that at all but than in (2004) i wasn't a sony or Xbox fan but a NIntendo fan
    It was actually PC only: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampir...%93_Bloodlines

Country
    Country Flag

ah than it makes sense cause i'm not a PC gamer but a Console guy

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However if you own a Switch and you dont purchase this - $20 USD - you are simply wrong

Castlevania Anniversary Collection

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...ection-switch/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That collection is significantly weaker without SotN though.

Also, did you enjoy the 3D Castlevania games? Especially the latest Konami reboots?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don’t think you’re alone in that assessment (me included). I wonder if they’ll do the Mega Man thing and release a 2nd volume of castlevania collection and include Shadow as the anchor.

I played Super 4 and the Dracula one on 3ds only if memory serves. They’re fine but for whatever reason I actually enjoy the originals. I think 3 got most of my time when I was younger. I actually played MegaMan and Metroid more than Castlevania on my consoles over the years but I still love the first three Castles

Country
    Country Flag

the only Castlevania game i've ever played was the 2nd one for Original Game Boy which i still have the hand held which still works in fact and the game as well and that's Belmont's revenge and i'm okay at it but i've never beaten it. i can beat 2 of the castles and than i get killed but i've never beaten i've come about halfway to doing it but what are ya gonna do. i've i don't think played any of the other games and i don't refuse to play them either i just think i would be really shitty at them.
    there are some games i know i would really suck ass at that i don't go near like the Dark Souls games for one i stay the clear fuck away from those for example

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 321 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast