Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I'm Not Sam - Ketchum signed and unsgined copies 10.00 and 7.50
    Dereliction numbered - Garton 7.50
    The Doll and other stories - Du Maurier 7.50

The Crossing - Ketchum Signed and also an unsigned ex-lib copy great for reading 10.00 for signed and 4.50 for unsigned
    Prodigal Blues - Braunback (page block fell away from spine but looks good in new jacket) 5.00
    The Dropper - Mclarty unsinged 5.00
    The Night of the Triffids - Simon Clark 10.00
    Cold Comfort - Crowthers signed 7.50
    Serpent Girl - Garton Signed 10.00
    Pure - Baggot copy 9 with extra printing materials, cool package 15.00
    The Circle - Bentley Little trade 7.50
    Peter Straub - Sides 10.00
    Old Flames - Ketchum signed 7.50
    The Back of Beyond - Ryan 7.50
    The Buffalo Hunter - Straub 10.00
    Femme - Pronzini - Signed 10.00
    Camp Pleasant - Matheson signed - PC copy 30.00

And if you make a purchase from me, no matter how many books please add $2.00 for shipping and handling etc (not for each individual book but just the whole purchase).

More none CD books coming later this week....
    What? No Pork Pie Hat?
    I have five or six somewhere, I'm still looking...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Not Sam - Ketchum signed and unsgined copies 10.00 and 7.50
    Dereliction numbered - Garton 7.50
    The Doll and other stories - Du Maurier 7.50

The Crossing - Ketchum Signed and also an unsigned ex-lib copy great for reading 10.00 for signed and 4.50 for unsigned
    Prodigal Blues - Braunback (page block fell away from spine but looks good in new jacket) 5.00
    The Dropper - Mclarty unsinged 5.00
    The Night of the Triffids - Simon Clark 10.00
    Cold Comfort - Crowthers signed 7.50
    Serpent Girl - Garton Signed 10.00
    Pure - Baggot copy 9 with extra printing materials, cool package 15.00
    The Circle - Bentley Little trade 7.50
    Peter Straub - Sides 10.00
    Old Flames - Ketchum signed 7.50
    The Back of Beyond - Ryan 7.50
    The Buffalo Hunter - Straub 10.00
    Femme - Pronzini - Signed 10.00
    Camp Pleasant - Matheson signed - PC copy 30.00

And if you make a purchase from me, no matter how many books please add $2.00 for shipping and handling etc (not for each individual book but just the whole purchase).

More none CD books coming later this week....
    What? No Pork Pie Hat?
    I have five or six somewhere, I'm still looking...
    Maybe I'm the last person on this planet who needs a copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Swan Song

Does anyone have a 1/1 Swan Song by Robert McCammon for sale?

Or, the 30th Anniversary Sub Press edition? Limited, not lettered. I've got a line on a limited version but the price is on the high side for what I believe it is worth.

Please email me here if you have one for sale, with pictures. The 1/1 does not need to be signed. I can take care of that. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Selling my Pierce Brown books.
    5 books.
    Red Rising 1st/1st
    Red Rising ARC second state
    Golden Son 1st/1st
    Morning Star 1st/1st publisher signed copy
    Iron Gold 1st/1st publisher signed copy.
    $125 PayPal f&f plus $10 shipping for the whole set.

Sale pending.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm confused. Am I supposed to leave negative feedback now?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Neutral because it’s only crossed out

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Neutral because it’s only crossed out
    Yeah, THAT makes sense.

Damn, what’d I do?

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We bought a small collection of Tartarus Press books recently. These are scheduled to go up on eBay this evening, but wanted to post them here first, in case anyone was interested.

L.P. Hartley

THE COLLECTED MACABRE STORIES
    [UK:] Tartarus Press, 2005.

Introduction by Mark Valentine.

Stated Second Edition, dated 2005.
    An unread, near-fine copy, showing trace edgewear and one light mark to bottom page-edges. In VG+ jacket, unclipped, showing light wear to edges and folds. Tight, straight, and clean, an attractive copy.

Hugh Walpole

TARNHELM
    The Best Supernatural Stories of High Walpole

Introduction by George Gorniak.

[UK:] Tartarus Press, 2003
    First edition, first printing, limited to 500 (unnumbered) copies.
    New and unread; a near-fine copy with a small production defect (partial stamp and foiled impression) to rear left edge. Fine otherwise, in near-fine jacket with a touch of trace edgewear. Now OP.

Robert Aikman

NIGHT VOICES
    Tartarus Press, 2013.

Foreword by Barry Humphries.

Second printing, adding two additional stories.
    An unread copy, fine with slight bumping to top and based on spine. In VG jacket showing light edgewear, most notable along top edge, a couple of marks to the surfaces, and a barcode sticker affixed to rear at bottom center.

Robert Aikman

TALES OF LOVE AND DEATH
    Tartarus Press, 2014.

Introduction by Michael Dirda.

Stated Second Tartarus Edition, dated 2014.
    An unread copy, fine in fine jacket with a touch of trace edgewear.

Robert Aickman

INTRUSIONS
    Tartarus Press, 2015.

Introduction by Reggie Oliver.

Stated Second Printing, dated 2015, adding one new story.
    Very Good; has some staining to front boards and shows a bit of slight spine lean, light overall handling, and minor bumps to top and base of spine and to rear upper-left corner. In VG jacket showing light wear along top edge, and a bit of roll at top of spine.

Asking $25.00 per volume, with $5.00 US Media Mail shipping first book, and $1.00 each additional book.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

CJ Tudor - the chalk man for sale. 90 shipped. Double ordered this title on accident and need to sell one.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

This is a long shot, but it cannot hurt to check. I'm looking for the following:

Speak to Me of Death - Cornell Woolrich - Centipede Press

Coldheart Canyon S/L (1/150) - Clive Barker - B.E. Trice
    Imajica S/L (1/500)- Clive Barker - HarperCollins

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Damn, what’d I do?
    It was a running "joke" that had exactly nothing to do with you.

I heard. But thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

A few items available
    Prices include shipping, PayPal F&F or add 4%

A Time to Scatter Stones by Lawrence Block, 2019 Subterranean Press trade HC (New) $20
    Moonbane by Al Sarrantonio, 2009 Cemetery Dance signed/limited edition, limited to 1,500 copies. Fine book in Very Good- dust jacket. $10
    The Fireman by Joe Hill audiobook on CD Sealed in shrinkwrap/remainder mark $15
    Voyages by Mike Resnick, 2017 Subterranean Press signed/limited HC (New) $15
    The Last Stand by Mickey Spillane, intro by Max Allan Collins, 2018 Hard Case Crime 1st HC, signed by Collins, purchased from VJ Books (Fine/in Brodart protector) $25
    Sacrament by Clive Barker, 2019 Gauntlet Press signed/limited (new/sealed) $60

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Planning to list a number of items on eBay over the next few weeks but would love to let them go here first to save the hassle and fees.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%) and include shipping.

Feel free to make offers if you want multiples.

The Three-Body Problem S/L #?? - Cixin Liu | Subterranean Press | F/F (unopened in shipping box), includes rights to The Dark Forest which are exclusive until 7/1 | $550

Hell House S/L #67 - Richard Matheson | Centipede Press | F in F slipcase | $900 | Note: one of the rarer Centipede titles, as only 100 copies were produced; a pretty book!

The Werewolf of Paris S/L #122 | Centipede Press | VG- with rubbing on the edges of the front board (pics available upon request) | $125

The Bestiary - ed. by Ann VanderMeer | Centipede Press | F/F in shrinkwrap | $25

The Man With the Aura (unsigned) - R.A. Lafferty, into by Harlan Ellison | Centipede Press | F/F in brodart | $30

Caliban's War S/L #49 - James S.A. Corey | Subterranean Press | NF/VG+ in brodart (slightly bumped edge) | $55 SOLD

The River of Souls S/L #356 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55 SOLD

Freedom of the Mask S/L #373 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55 SOLD

Golden Sun S/L #662 - Pierce Brown | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $125 | Note: these books have especially good bindings (metallic cloth) and this one is gold! It looks super cool without the dustjacket IMO

Down and Out in Purgatory S/L #51 - Tim Powers | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $30

Nobody's Home S/L #58 - Tim Powers | Subterranean Press | F/F/F in slipcase and brodart | $30

The Value of X S/L (not numbered) - Poppy Z. Brite | Subterranean Press | F/F in brodart | $15

Walking Alone ARC - Bentley Little | Cemetery Dance | F | $10

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

The River of Souls S/L #356 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55

Freedom of the Mask S/L #373 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55
    PM sent
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

The River of Souls S/L #356 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55

Freedom of the Mask S/L #373 - Robert McCammon | Subterranean Press | F/F/F slipcased and in brodart | $55
    PM sent
    Damn good prices for those volumes. The retailed for $125.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Correcting and re-listing.
    Selling my Pierce Brown books.
    4 books.
    Red Rising 1st/1st
    Golden Son 1st/1st
    Morning Star 1st/1st publisher signed copy
    Iron Gold 1st/1st publisher signed copy.
    $100 PayPal f&f plus $10 shipping for the whole set

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Trying this for the upteenth time:

WTB: T.E.D. Klein - The Ceremonies from PS, Dark Gods hardcover, Gene Wolfe - Best of from PS Publishing. Jack Vance - Hard-Luck Diggings from subpress too.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    I'm sadly needing to sell a few of my favorite things to pay some unexpected bills. Please pm with offers/questions. All in fine condition unless noted, and prices include shipping within the U.S.
    Centipede Elric set of 3, #230 - $1000
    Centipede Press Woman in Black by Susan Hill, #252 - $300
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135
    Robert McCammon, The Providence Rider, Signed First Deluxe edition - $80
    Robert McCammon, Freedom of the Mask, Signed First Deluxe edition - $40
    Robert McCammon, They Thirst, Dark Harvest First Hardcover Edition, Signed on title page - $75
    Robert McCammon, Mister Slaughter, Advance Uncorrected Proof - $50
    Robert McCammon, The Night Boat, Subterranean Limited, #128 - $75
    Robert McCammon, The Queen of Bedlam, First Hardcover edition (Pocket Books), first printing, Near fine with tanning to page block, else unread. $75
    Tim Powers, Medusa's Web, Subterranean Limited, #293 - $65
    Dan Simmons, Summer of Night, Signed First print, NF+ with light tanning to page block. - $65

I guess that's it for now. Please also check out my ebay listings, and let me know of interest. I'd be happy to extend some significant discounts to DT members.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. He's never going to get anywhere close to that. That seller (filip1) used to be a regular in the "sellers to avoid" thread. I bought Knowing Darkness and it came without a slipcase. He said it was my responsibility to ask if it came with a slipcase. "It" being a book that came issued with one. He also says he'll issue refunds for combined shipping after he mails the books but then doesn't. Look for brief mentions of defectd buried somewhere in that wall of text he copies from publishers. Ugh. Sorry, I'm grateful you posted about the book but it turns out I'm still not over that scumfuck ripping me off.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Good to know - I don't have an ebay account so don't really keep up with the rip off artists. Went there to try to price SK proofs - planning on selling all mine, but hard to find prices on many...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm sadly needing to sell a few of my favorite things to pay some unexpected bills. Please pm with offers/questions. All in fine condition unless noted, and prices include shipping within the U.S.
    Centipede Elric set of 3, #230 - $1000
    Centipede Press Woman in Black by Susan Hill, #252 - $300
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135
    Robert McCammon, The Providence Rider, Signed First Deluxe edition - $80
    Robert McCammon, Freedom of the Mask, Signed First Deluxe edition - $40
    Robert McCammon, They Thirst, Dark Harvest First Hardcover Edition, Signed on title page - $75
    Robert McCammon, Mister Slaughter, Advance Uncorrected Proof - $50
    Robert McCammon, The Night Boat, Subterranean Limited, #128 - $75
    Robert McCammon, The Queen of Bedlam, First Hardcover edition (Pocket Books), first printing, Near fine with tanning to page block, else unread. $75
    Tim Powers, Medusa's Web, Subterranean Limited, #293 - $65
    Dan Simmons, Summer of Night, Signed First print, NF+ with light tanning to page block. - $65

I guess that's it for now. Please also check out my ebay listings, and let me know of interest. I'd be happy to extend some significant discounts to DT members.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=
    PM sent
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast