Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Meet Up / Las Vegas Meet Up

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am covered at work, so I will definitely be making it. Should be lots of fun!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Take some pictures (and post them here).

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Fakk! I have a Magic game on the 9th. I could probably show up late...
    What do you call 'late'? You gotta make this one Neil!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Fakk! I have a Magic game on the 9th. I could probably show up late...
    What do you call 'late'? You gotta make this one Neil!
    The game starts at 7:00. So should end by 9:30.

The Amway Center is close to I Drive.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I work as a spotlight operator during the game. I can be out around 9-9:30 and at I-Drive approx 30m later, might miss the meat of the get together but can show up when most are drunk and rowdy, ROFL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing pictures guys.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there more Florida members that haven't replied?

Ben Staad lives up in the panhandle now and wished us all a good time. I PM'd GoHeat (John) and emailed Ben Eads and haven't heard back.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Are there more Florida members that haven't replied?

Ben Staad lives up in the panhandle now and wished us all a good time. I PM'd GoHeat (John) and emailed Ben Eads and haven't heard back.
    Ben Eads might be able to make it.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So it looks like:

Definitely:
    StroppyGoblin
    Br!an
    Barlow
    Sentinel
    Lookwhoitis (late arrival)

Definitely Maybe
    Ben Eads
    Explorer

Other Possibles:
    GoHeat
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Not Ben Staad, Ben Eads.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Ben Staad, Ben Eads.
    Oops, apologies Ben, original post has been updated.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone planning to attend the Florida meet require any books being bought over from the UK? I can't guarantee anything as I only have a day between getting back from Australia and flying to the U.S but I'm willing to try.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Ben Staad, Ben Eads.
    Oops, apologies Ben, original post has been updated.
    No worries at all. I'd love to meet up with you all!

So January 9th it is! Have we decided on a meeting place yet?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Can't wait to meet you all.

Looks like an awesome pub! It's good reputation proceeds it.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SO,,,,It appears you can count us in as we just booked a room at a Rosen property directly across the street from The Pub.
    Found a great EXPRESS DEAL on Priceline (knowing which hotel it should be). The wife said, "Book it".
    She is always up for road trip and enjoyed meeting a number of the attendees. We look forward to meeting all others who attend.

Can add rooms at same price if anyone needs a room. Rosen Inn Point Orlando *** @ $50/night
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's excellent news! It will be great to see you there

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    SO,,,,It appears you can count us in as we just booked a room at a Rosen property directly across the street from The Pub.
    Found a great EXPRESS DEAL on Priceline (knowing which hotel it should be). The wife said, "Book it".
    She is always up for road trip and enjoyed meeting a number of the attendees. We look forward to meeting all others who attend.

Can add rooms at same price if anyone needs a room. Rosen Inn Point Orlando *** @ $50/night
    PM sent.

Glad you're going!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Bradenton Herald is running a contest for 2 free tickets to the John Grisham / Stephen King event, BOOKENDS: An Evening with Two Literary Giants. Winners won't be announced until 1/15, but in case anyone wants to enter...

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/...e52996500.html
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sitting in Gatwick airport waiting to fly....

Hopefully everyone is still good to go for tonight - see you all at 8pm in the bar!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have fun all!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy yourselves guys. Post some pictures!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I'm out of the game, folks. This is day two of the flu and I'm sick as a dog. I'll spare everyone the details. Going to the clinic soon. Sigh...
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sitting at Lafayette's having a beer and watching the rain.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are the pictures from last night?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast