Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: My SK Flat-signed Signatures Compilation - weigh in

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this band (and that's probably my fave song of theirs)....

(And thanks for the tip Brian, re posting vids)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just bumping this back up for final thoughts throughout this week.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Traveler timmyboy is on a distinguished road

fake

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by timmyboy View Post
    fake
    Welcome. Nice first post. Is there a paticular one you are referring to?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    fake

Probably the one he sold to you.

Country
    Country Flag

could be, I definitely have some Fugazis here. I still need to update the compiled list of suggested fakes.

WTB:

fake
    LOL sorry i think i messed up. I was replying to a picture in which the user was asking for opinion of whether it was real or fake

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

fake
    LOL sorry i think i messed up. I was replying to a picture in which the user was asking for opinion of whether it was real or fake

That one's real.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    fake

That one's real.
    Indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    fake

That one's real.
    Indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sorry not that picture, cant even find the pic anymore. Apologies

Country
    Country Flag

Timmyboy - no worries, happy to have you weigh in. If you find the one you're thinking about, don't hesitate to mention the post number. I'll be reposting the compiled list of suggested fakes and their pictures again to get a final call from folks.

Once again, welcome!

WTB:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I will not buy -

WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I will not buy -

#9 was on my "maybe a fake" list....you should post a better picture.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Will do, I should have new pics tomorrow for the short list. Today was hectic.

WTB:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If this type of thread is attempted in the future, my suggestion would be that there are perhaps 10-12 signatures to be considered (and a 7 day time limit). The pictures should have spoiler tags to speed loading for those who want to check the thread. We can do a poll with 12 options (with advance arrangement).
    Lastly, it's a bit of a waste of time to speculate on numerous signatures. There is a bit of paralysis by analysis. Not to mention, this isn't a site intended for numerous "tests" to be conducted.

I love the participation and enjoy the thread, but hope it won't lead others to conduct their own test without making it a bit easier for all to enjoy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If this type of thread is attempted in the future, my suggestion would be that there are perhaps 10-12 signatures to be considered (and a 7 day time limit). The pictures should have spoiler tags to speed loading for those who want to check the thread. We can do a poll with 12 options (with advance arrangement).
    Lastly, it's a bit of a waste of time to speculate on numerous signatures. There is a bit of paralysis by analysis. Not to mention, this isn't a site intended for numerous "tests" to be conducted.

I love the participation and enjoy the thread, but hope it won't lead others to conduct their own test without making it a bit easier for all to enjoy.
    Agreed. It was a bit much at once. I even confused myself. I will go back and add spoiler tags when I can. I'll do a poll for the compiled list.

WTB:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4