Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 165 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Jon. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool stuff, Jon. Congrats!
    Thanks Brian.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a King proof, but he wrote the introduction. I thought I got a very good deal for this proof - £18 including postage.

Ray Bradbury (With Stephen King Introduction) - Dandelion Wine - UK PS Advance Uncorrected Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cant beat that Nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Cant beat that Nice one

Thanks Brian and Chad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the new CD Doubleday Years Lettered yesterday, and I must say it's a magnificent production. I paid a bit extra to have the Maitz and Chadbourne remarque sheets, which I'm also very happy with -- I really like Maitz's 'Exploding Boiler' and Chadbourne's 'Old Decomposing Lady in the bath'.
    I still don't believe my name's in the book, it seems so surreal seeing it there. I did not buy the other editions of the book, so yesterday was the first time I've seen the book and text in print.

Stephen King - The Shining - US CD Artist Lettered Traycased Edition remarqued by Maitz and Chadbourne - Letter N/52.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL MAN!! Good for you Now you just have to head over to Bett's, win that Slinger proof and 2017 in complete for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Day - Yum! I am like, so jealous. I even love the artwork!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous book. Cool that CD went with a different design that the standard traycase with a coffin liner.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice copy, Jon! Congrats on seeing your name in lights!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super, super cool, Jon! Congrats!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, Jon. You are one of my favourite authors

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    VERY COOL MAN!! Good for you Now you just have to head over to Bett's, win that Slinger proof and 2017 in complete for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Kris. I think the Gunslinger would be way out of my price range right now. I would love it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Day - Yum! I am like, so jealous. I even love the artwork!
    Thanks Steve. I really like the artwork, also.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gorgeous book. Cool that CD went with a different design that the standard traycase with a coffin liner.
    Thanks Jerome. It's a very unusual slipcase/traycase crossover design. Beautifully made.

Very nice copy, Jon! Congrats on seeing your name in lights!
    Thanks Brian. I'm never selling this book!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Super, super cool, Jon! Congrats!
    Thanks Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Amazing, Jon. You are one of my favourite authors
    Thanks Alan.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks like one cool version of The Shining. Congrats on getting it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The paper stock they used on the Lettered Shining looks amazing. (In addition to everything else, of course).

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a stunning looking Lettered Shining... wow. Congratulations, Jon.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve missed some recent poss from you Jon. Been preoccupied. Congratulations on all the new goodies. Must be especially nice to see your name in that one.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a beauty. Congrats, Jon

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That looks like one cool version of The Shining. Congrats on getting it.
    Thanks Mike. It's very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The paper stock they used on the Lettered Shining looks amazing. (In addition to everything else, of course).
    Thanks Jack. Yes, it's high quality paper stock. I'm not sure how it compares to the other editions, as I don't buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I’ve missed some recent poss from you Jon. Been preoccupied. Congratulations on all the new goodies. Must be especially nice to see your name in that one.
    Thanks Paul. I expect you've been very busy packing.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That is a stunning looking Lettered Shining... wow. Congratulations, Jon.
    Thanks Antoni.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That's a beauty. Congrats, Jon
    Sure is, thanks Chad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally, picked up a set of these, once the interest in them slightly waned. I managed to get them a bit cheaper than the first sets that sold. I am still after the Sleeping Beauties UK sleeping mask, so if anyone has a spare, I would be very interested in buying it.

Stephen King / Owen King - Sleeping Beauties - UK Set of Four Promotional Postcards

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, put a stamp on 'em and send them over!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jon buddy, I missed too many Wednesdays... congrats on all your new additions - they look awesome !!! Keep on rocking !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pick ups, Jon!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG congrats Jon for the amazing Lettered Shining and the other stuff !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 165 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast