Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Benny Hill Show

3 18.75%
  • The Honeymooners

6 37.50%
  • The Price is Right

7 43.75%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 2: 1950s (Bracket 4)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BTVSAT - Round 2: 1950s (Bracket 4)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Honeymooners. Definitely.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Honeymooners. Definitely.
    Indeed.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think The Price Is Right should be eligible. There is no written dialogue, people do not have to act at all, therefore, no character development or plot line (which I usually use to decide who I will vote for). I voted for it, but I don't think it should have made it here.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I don't think The Price Is Right should be eligible. There is no written dialogue, people do not have to act at all, therefore, no character development or plot line (which I usually use to decide who I will vote for). I voted for it, but I don't think it should have made it here.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at the alternatives.

Country
    Country Flag

The Honeymooners is a classic.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to watch it with my mom, never really got into it. My favorite thing to watch with her was The Golden Girls, which should have totally been eligible but was overlooked.

Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to nominate it for the challenger tournament in the main BTVSAT thread.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Honeymooners.

John

Country
    Country Flag

The Price is Right is moving on to the Quarterfinals, having received 7 votes (43.75%). Its score is now 110.42.

The Honeymooners is moving on to the Quarterfinals, having received 6 votes (37.50%). Its score is now 98.61.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Price is WRONG! This just isn't right.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all about shopping... the program itself is commercials. I've never been a fan. That kind of t.v., why bother? Life is short.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is commercials... no real talent.

Country
    Country Flag

Yet lots of people voted for it.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    no real talent.
    You could say that about half the TV shows that are on now. Look how insanely popular reality TV has become in the last 10 years or so.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Could and do. More than half the shows that are on now bite.

+ Reply to Thread