Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 987 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 985 986 987 988 989 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast
Results 24,651 to 24,675 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    To their credit Kris, they were quick to reply on both facebook and by email to confirm the books I had pledged against, and have updated the stock of those books on their individual pages to reflect the lower inventory. This all seems to bode well.
    My only lasting concern is shipping costs to Canada, but I will have to wait and see how that pans out.
    I do like the Bird Box Adam mentioned for like $35 bucks... Ill look again, thanks man!
    They’ve been quickly responsive with me as well, if that helps!
    Just an update, everything i have seen seems to be panning out. I have had confirmation that the books are on order, at 50% payment, just the delivery costs to be confirmed.

Also i have been sent links to ebooks and pdfs as part of the kickstarter bonuses and more vouchers for more savings if needed.

All good in my opinion, Dark Region Press halloween offer.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Decent price, free shipping:

Stephen King SALEM'S LOT Limited Edition 600 Centipede Press SEALED

$550.00
    Dec-6 09:02or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Decent price, free shipping:

Stephen King SALEM'S LOT Limited Edition 600 Centipede Press SEALED

$550.00
    Dec-6 09:02or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

I would say don’t go over $350 for this max unless you have Collector Case and /or prints.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    To their credit Kris, they were quick to reply on both facebook and by email to confirm the books I had pledged against, and have updated the stock of those books on their individual pages to reflect the lower inventory. This all seems to bode well.
    My only lasting concern is shipping costs to Canada, but I will have to wait and see how that pans out.
    I do like the Bird Box Adam mentioned for like $35 bucks... Ill look again, thanks man!
    They’ve been quickly responsive with me as well, if that helps!
    Just an update, everything i have seen seems to be panning out. I have had confirmation that the books are on order, at 50% payment, just the delivery costs to be confirmed.

Also i have been sent links to ebooks and pdfs as part of the kickstarter bonuses and more vouchers for more savings if needed.

All good in my opinion, Dark Region Press halloween offer.

Double check your address. Mine defaulted to Alabama. With no address. They stated computer glitch/. Easy fix and they fixed it

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Checked. All looks good.

I will see when they send the cost for delivery too. Cheers

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered PS Publishing Carrie for 6660 BIN OBO.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332930568116

Use coupon code PHLDAYTEN for 100 dollars off today Speaking of which, that coupon is good for 10% off sitewide on eBay today until 12/8 at 3am PST up to a max discount of 100 bucks.

Edit: looks like he bumped the listing up to 10K BIN
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pricey, but true first printings in very good shape:

Stephen King IT TRUE First Edition $4.95 SIGNET

New (Other)
    $60.00
    Dec-8 19:30Buy It Now
    +$3.68 shipping

Stephen King Misery TRUE First Edition $4.95 SIGNET

New (Other)
    $20.00
    Free Shipping

Stephen King The Stand TRUE First Edition $2.95 SIGNET

Pre-Owned
    $50.00
    +$3.17 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For a New IT 1st paperback I think I paid $159... they are all read so if that’s a new copy... for $60... someone should grab it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here's the receipt from the two new, never read paperback copies of IT I bought oh so many moons ago:

Whoops, I mean from one of them.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Steve! The date is the first of September 1988. Was it a first printing? The first printing was a full year before that, if I believe.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The receipt in my other IT is dated 8-14-87, and they are both first printings. I now realize I bought them over a year apart. Strange, but I can't remember the details.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Here's the receipt from the two new, never read paperback copies of IT I bought oh so many moons ago:

That’s cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Damn, the oldest receipt I can recall having is from 1989 (Gunslinger S/L audio). Usually the receipts (particularly thermal printed) fade and are unrecognizable.
    Congrats on being a pack rat.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$3,900 BIN, or make offer (I suggest making a lower offer):
    Stephen King's Skeleton Crew, 26 Lettered Edition, PS Publishing Limited Edition

$3,900.00
    Dec-9 12:41or Best Offer
    +$7.25 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3rd printing. Seek opinions on signature:
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED CHARLIE THE CHOO-CHOO HARDCOVER BOOK SHINING IT RARE

$1,124.99
    Dec-10 23:59Was: Previous Price$1,499.99
    or Best Offer
    +$9.99 shipping
    25% off

True 1st printing and rare "Steve" signature:

STEPHEN KING The Dead Zone AUTOGRAPHED Signed 1980 1st PB Edition First Printing

Pre-Owned
    $149.95
    Dec-10 20:470 bids
    +$7.95 shipping

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really don't like the signature of Charlie...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I think Charlieis legit but ugly
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I really don't like the signature of Charlie...
    FYI: My Charlie The Choo Choo was signed in King's pen (not sharpie) on that page with no problem!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I think Charlieis legit but ugly
    I agree Matt....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Biggest problem with CTCC is it isn't a 1st printing. IMO lowers value by ~50%.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Minor blemishes on page block can be gently sanded off. Nice white DJ with little or no fading.

Stephen King FIRESTARTER 1st Edition FINE/NF+ jacket 1980 1st Printing Hardcover

Pre-Owned
    $99.99
    Dec-10 19:07Buy It Now
    +$4.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Find a new DJ. Signed "Steve"

Stephen King Cujo VINTAGE 1981 Signed Autograph Book W Inscription PSA Certified

$699.99
    Sep-11 14:22or Best Offer
    +$12.00 shipping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 987 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 985 986 987 988 989 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast