Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I definitely figure out the metaphor a few years ago. Whether it came late or not, it was an apt time for them to say it, considering how they'd basically been walking and travelling without a home for a whole seasons worth of episodes by the time they said it. Between The Farm/The Prison, they'd spent so much time being stationary and holding their ground, it wouldn't have really worked as well. At least by this point they've actually been walking for awhile lol
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am surprised but no one is talking about how AMAZING I thought last nights episode was... Don't trust the new Guy either. He woulnt drink that water in the last scene... Strange the way he acted at times... What you guys think of the car scene ramming all the walkers??!! Wow! Wow!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am surprised but no one is talking about how AMAZING I thought last nights episode was... Don't trust the new Guy either. He woulnt drink that water in the last scene... Strange the way he acted at times... What you guys think of the car scene ramming all the walkers??!! Wow! Wow!
    Good episode. The only thing that bugged me is why Maggie and Sasha didn't tell Rick that Aaron knew Rick's name. Seems like kind of an important tidbit. Something I probably would have led with. Like, "Hey, Rick. This dude knows your name. Crazy, huh?" I might have missed some variation of this exchange. I was watching it at 1 o'clock in the morning after the Oscars. So it's possible sleep was interfering with my ability to comprehend.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Good episode. The only thing that bugged me is why Maggie and Sasha didn't tell Rick that Aaron knew Rick's name. Seems like kind of an important tidbit. Something I probably would have led with. Like, "Hey, Rick. This dude knows your name. Crazy, huh?" I might have missed some variation of this exchange. I was watching it at 1 o'clock in the morning after the Oscars. So it's possible sleep was interfering with my ability to comprehend.
    I kept screaming: "how do they know their names!!" Then, after further viewing I realized since they had been surveilling them for a while including listening with microphones, they probably knew all their names.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I kept screaming: "how do they know their names!!" Then, after further viewing I realized since they had been surveilling them for a while including listening with microphones, they probably knew all their names.
    True, but Maggie and Sasha knew that he knew Rick's name and should have relayed that info to Rick. Rick would have then tortured him to find out how he knows their names. I was expecting something like that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was very happy even still with the episode... Really moved at a good pace. I feel something coming... Gonna be a great finish to the season!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Why would we talk about how amazing you thought the episode was? :p

Solid episode. My roommate didn't like the man kissing lol. Kept expecting Rick to make a comment about them sleeping in the same room...they ARE from the south, and to my knowledge they've encountered zero homosexuals so I don't know any pf the characters views on it.. Wonder if people would be more accepting of gays in a zombie apocalypse or if they'd have an even worse time.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, if two male zombies start making out, then there could be problems.

Country
    Country Flag

I really hope this is not another situation like Terminus or the Govenors town. How many times can that happen?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

If it's like the comic, which it seems to be,

spoiler

I edited my post because people apparently think something shocking may happen, when in reality, there is a 50% chance of whom Aaron really is. lmao
    Last edited by allasorte; 02-24-2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: I heared a baby crying
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Dude. I would really appreciate spoilers. Like come on... Many don't read the comics. Didn't wanna know that.... So thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

spoiler

I'm curious who "doesn't" click the spoiler. Curiosity killed the cat. It doesn't take a genius to realize you have a 50-50 shot. Either Aaron is good or Aaron and his group are bad. They aren't anything else. They aren't angels, vampires, werewolves, aliens, trees, beavers, going to the twilight zone, etc.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Are you serious? Wow
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Solid episode. My roommate didn't like the man kissing lol. Kept expecting Rick to make a comment about them sleeping in the same room...they ARE from the south, and to my knowledge they've encountered zero homosexuals so I don't know any pf the characters views on it.. Wonder if people would be more accepting of gays in a zombie apocalypse or if they'd have an even worse time.
    You have overlooked Tara.

I thought it was stupid that the guy would not eat the applesauce because he didn't like it, and his mom forced him to eat it as a kid. His life was hanging in the balance.......

Just bad writing in that scene...but overall a solid episode.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

You have overlooked Tara.

I thought it was stupid that the guy would not eat the applesauce because he didn't like it, and his mom forced him to eat it as a kid. His life was hanging in the balance.......

Just bad writing in that scene...but overall a solid episode.
    I totally agree man. That was just a play to make us think... Bad writing for sure. Did you think he was avoiding the water? Though? Maybe camera showed those bottles twice in that episode and talked about it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Stuff like that can also be misdirection on the producers' part.

Question for non-readers. How come you're not reading the comics? I'm just curious, that's all. They're written in such a way that you can read an entire collection (5 issues) in 30 minutes. If you're trying to avoid any future plot reveals, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Right now the show is more "based on" than it's an "adaptation of". There are plenty of things they have in common but just because something happened in the book is no guarantee it will happen on the show.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking we might have a "The Magnificent Seven" or "The Seven Samurai" or "The Wolves of the Calla" situation here.

Where I am going with this...is that Aaron's group is recruiting help in the fight against the bad guys that stormed Noah's village.....the ones that collected the walker-torsos in that truck.

And to answer the question above....I don't want to read the comics for spoilers....even though I know the story arc is not identical.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The odds of the people in Noah's village or attack terminus being all the way up near Washington D.C. is pretty damn slim, if you ask me. I still think the walkers in the car were a 'michonne shield'.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I'm thinking we might have a "The Magnificent Seven" or "The Seven Samurai" or "The Wolves of the Calla" situation here.

Where I am going with this...is that Aaron's group is recruiting help in the fight against the bad guys that stormed Noah's village.....the ones that collected the walker-torsos in that truck.

And to answer the question above....I don't want to read the comics for spoilers....even though I know the story arc is not identical.
    This is close to what I thought. The difference being that I think the group is just preparing for an attack not that they know that one is absolutely coming. However, we will get one to end the season and wreck yet another possible home for Rick's group. They can't be the Walking Dead if they aren't walking.

My Mood
    Confused

Regardless if the comics are allegedly spoilers or not, they so far have been semi spot on with the direction of the main story.
    However, many characters are either different, dead, not dead, or new from the comics and the show. It just depends on what the TV show writers wanted. Not to change the subject, but the writers for "Game of Thrones" will be changing the story since the writer is way too far behind on his books as the show has almost caught up. Do I like that? I didn't like the changes in "Lord of the Rings" so I know I won't like that either.

Country
    Country Flag

IT was announced the March 29th final will be 90mins instead of 60... I like this alot.. I really wish it was 120.... but hey.. I am happy!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

IT was announced the March 29th final will be 90mins instead of 60... I like this alot.. I really wish it was 120.... but hey.. I am happy!
    This would only increase the awesomeness of Sunday nights.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Solid episode. Hope these people are actually normal (or on the whole normal)...Ricks gonna do the hot blonde and her shadowy husband will get upset...and it won't all be like a big misnomer. The show could use a chance to settle down. I'd like, whether Rick takes the town or they coexist, for them to stay in the town until the end of season five, give them time to really build something up with a rival group or have a massive heard roll through, like The Farm x100. They've been on the road for an entire season. I can live with some settling down. If these people are messed up in someway, it will make the show feel very repetitive. I don't mind if they get messed up in the head, but if they're just 'act really nice and cool but really cannibals/evil/psychopaths' it will really make the show feel tired.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carol as the innocent home-maker unable to even lift the heavy gun they were making her carry, Awesome. It took me a second to catch on but she is playing this situation better than anyone one else in Rick's crew. Daryl needs to get a clue. They are never going to trust him now. I hope that Rick doesn't have to fulfill his own warning to Deanna (what do we call her? the senator?) but it seems like something, whether its the husband in the dark or spoiled, alpha-kid Aiden, is going to force the issue. Aiden was the weakest part of the episode because he was almost too much of an entitled brat stereotype. Overall it was a good episode setting up the tension of Rick's group deciding whether to fit in or take over.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode. I love it when shows can completely change pace and/or scenarios.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast