Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation Auction #1

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation Auction #1

AUCTION LINK

Likely The Lowest limitation of ANY Stephen King signed limited!

Title: FIFTY-TO-ONE
    Author: Charles Adai
    Artist: Dust jacket by Glen Orbik
    Publisher: Subterranean Press
    Year: 2011
    State: Deluxe Traycased Edition 1/50 Issue price $750

This is one of the Rare PC editions.

This book was donated by Subterranean Press. It is in Fine condition, never having been read.
    100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to our 2012 Fundraiser at TheDarkTower.org
    The fundraiser benefits The Haven Foundation. First established with the help of Stephen King, The Haven Foundation helps “ ‘greatest need’ cases would be freelance artists—writers, readers, and those in the associated publishing industry—who have found themselves unable to work due to disease or accident”.
    About the book:
    Fifty-to-One will feature a full color signature page, plus full color endsheets depicting the 49 previous books in the Hard Case Crime Series,
    In addition, each chapter of Fifty-to-One bears the title of a previous Hard Case Crime book, including such gems as Lucky at Cards (Lawrence Block), Lemons Never Lie (Richard Stark), The Colorado Kid (Stephen King), and Gun Work (David J. Schow), among others.
    Fifty-to-One will be available in two unique editions: 500 cloth bound copies signed by the author, Charles Ardai, and a deluxe limited edition of 50 lavishly bound copies, housed in a handmade traycase, with over twenty full-color signature pages for most of the Hard Case Crime Authors, each hand-tipped front of the chapter that bears the title of one of their books.
    Limited: 500 numbered copies signed by the author
    Deluxe: 50 copies, custom bound in a different cloth, housed in a handmade traycase
    Thus far the following authors have agreed to sign the fifty copy deluxe edition:
    -- Richard Aleas/Charles Ardai-- Lawrence Block-- Ken Bruen-- Max Allan Collins-- John Farris-- Christa Faust-- Allan Guthrie-- Pete Hamill-- Russell Hill-- Stephen King-- John Lange-- Peter Pavia-- Max Phillips--DavidJ.Schow-- Seymour Shubin-- Domenic Stansberry-- Donald Westlake
    - Jason Starr One final note: Half of the profits from the deluxe edition will be donated to The Haven Foundation."

Paypal accepted
    Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close.
    Book will be shipped promptly in a sturdy box with delivery confirmation.
    Sorry but we can only ship to the USA. International buyers must make advance payment options to cover all additional costs.

Thanks for helping,
    TheDarkTower.org

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also signed by Lawrence Block. Very tempting...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Cool!!!!! So I guess the 2012 Fundraiser has "Officially" kicked off? Very cool!!!

Nice item to start with a King signed book!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $299.
    Please bid

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's go, boys and girls!!! You know you want it!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'm the 2nd bidder

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'm the 2nd bidder
    Congrats!!! That's the spirit!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'm the 2nd bidder
    This is a cool book. I actullay have it in hand and the quality is outstanding. There are only 50 numbered and a "handful" (insert Bob asking 'How many is a handful?' question) of PC's done.
    Down the road someone is going to be VERY happy they bought this. Take a look at the Complete List Of Stephen King Signed Editions :http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...igned+Limiteds

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is cool!! Great catalog resource as well, RF!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic book!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

An awesome book to start off with. Very nice! Out of my financial league but I will be watching this with interest...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheaper than the one on ABE @ $1K.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A beautiful book, and...
    Likely The Lowest limitation of ANY USA Stephen King signed limited!
    The German DUDDITS signed HC is limited to 25 !!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A beautiful book, and...
    Likely The Lowest limitation of ANY USA Stephen King signed limited!
    The German DUDDITS signed HC is limited to 25 !!!!
    Likely The Lowest limitation of ANY USA ENGLISH Stephen King signed limited!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Only $355 right now. Someone here is gong to get a great deal. Do I hear $499?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not from me!!! It should go for much more however. Great item and I hope that the big spenders out there start opening their wallets for this one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a feeling there are snipers in the tall grass!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

... and velociraptors!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

...and Shannons?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer no grass, if ya' know what I mean.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! sweet book!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm the high bidder for now.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I'm he high bidder for now.
    Way to go!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice auction item!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 48 hours to go. Can we please at least hit $500?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast