Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 165 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so many hard-to-find proofs! Great looking collection, Jon! Is it nearly complete, or are you still missing some?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Wow, so many hard-to-find proofs! Great looking collection, Jon! Is it nearly complete, or are you still missing some?
    Thanks Rogier. I think I'm just over half way there, although a lot of the remaining ones are unobtainable. There are over hundred that I don't have. Some of the simpler ones I need are the US Revival, US FDNS (all versions including CDs), Doctor Sleep US/UK, US The Green Mile x6, Bag of Bones Signed version and so on.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good Jon. That Thinner looks really sharp. And great to see the pictures of all the proofs.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Rogier. I think I'm just over half way there, although a lot of the remaining ones are unobtainable. There are over hundred that I don't have. Some of the simpler ones I need are the US Revival, US FDNS (all versions including CDs), Doctor Sleep US/UK, US The Green Mile x6, Bag of Bones Signed version and so on.
    So you have plenty of proofs to look out for 8)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Jon! Thats a fantastic shelf of proofs. Thinner looks sharp. Congrats buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new addition. I love the proof/manuscript shelves!!! They look quite impressive together. Like you, I am on that quixotic quest to find as many of the elusive proofs as I can. Off to tilt at more windmills.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING Proof Collection Jon !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jon and an awesome collection!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looking good Jon. That Thinner looks really sharp. And great to see the pictures of all the proofs.
    Thanks Paul. It certainly is a beautiful copy.

So you have plenty of proofs to look out for 8)
    Should keep me busy for many years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome Jon! Thats a fantastic shelf of proofs. Thinner looks sharp. Congrats buddy
    Thanks Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations on the new addition. I love the proof/manuscript shelves!!! They look quite impressive together. Like you, I am on that quixotic quest to find as many of the elusive proofs as I can. Off to tilt at more windmills.
    Thanks Jeff. Good luck with your proof collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    AMAZING Proof Collection Jon !!!
    Thanks Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jon and an awesome collection!
    Thanks Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Thinner, Jon! And I knew i wouldn't be disappointed with those shelves! They look great!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice Thinner, Jon! And I knew i wouldn't be disappointed with those shelves! They look great!!!
    Thanks Dez.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some promo items for a Hodder and libraries promotion for Stephen King books. Big thanks to Paul for the poster.

Stephen King - The Stephen King Reader Challenge - UK Promotional Poster.

Stephen King - The Stephen King Reader Challenge - UK Promotional Postcards (5 of a set of 6)

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 04:49 AM.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I need to get those postcards!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice little promo addition ...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice! I need to get those postcards!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Nice little promo addition ...
    Thanks Ari and Antoni. I love collecting these promo items but they are quite rare and difficult to get hold of.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The proof shelves are looking great, Jon.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So no more Wednesday proof tomorrow? :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

First time that i see this promo postcards... Congrats Jon !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The proof shelves are looking great, Jon.
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So no more Wednesday proof tomorrow? :-(
    I did have a proof delivered today at work that I'll collect tomorrow, so there'll be a least one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    First time that i see this promo postcards... Congrats Jon !
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've managed to eke out one more week of Rare Proof Wednesday. This one doesn't seem to come up too often for sale.

Rare Proof Wednesday Week 27

Proof #128 - Stephen King - DTIV: Wizard And Glass - US Plume Advance Uncorrected Proof (Advanced Reading Copy)

Last edited by jonp; 07-13-2017 at 04:50 AM.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare Book Wednesday has been fun.

Good job, Jon!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Jon!
    On my wanted list as well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great one to end with Jon. And thanks for doing Rare Proof Wednesday - I've really enjoyed it...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yippee! A surprise last proof! Very nice, Jon! A lovely collection!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon. Congrats on a great accomplishment!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 165 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast