Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1309

Thread: The Collectible Harry Potter/J.K. Rowling

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Original Cover.
    Half Bound black cloth over orange paper boards with purple end papers.

Rebound book:
    Three Quarter black leather with Ornange boards and Purple/Wine marbled end sheets.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like these. Can't wait to see them all in a row.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This one and Book 6 tie for my favorite in looks.
    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Original Cover.
    Half Bound Silver cloth over Blue paper boards with Navy end papers.

Rebound book:
    Three Quarter Silver leather with Blue boards and Navy marbled end sheets.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually I think this is my favorite... no tie
    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Price

Original Cover.
    Half Bound Black cloth over Purple paper boards with Green end papers.

Rebound book:
    Three Quarter Black leather with Purple boards and Green marbled end sheets.

Those end papers just scream Avada Kedavra to me!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This one and Book 6 tie for my favorite in looks.
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Original Cover.
    Half Bound Yellow cloth over Melon Green paper boards with Red end papers.

Rebound book:
    Three Quarter Yellow leather with Mellon Green boards and Red marbled end sheets.

Bonus Shot of all of them together when I first unpackaged them and lined up on the shelf.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great together.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. Thanks for the post.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter Fan Event Exclusive Items :

Exclusive bag from the Harry Potter fan event in Leicester Square for 'fantastic beasts and where to find them'.....
    Includes:
    Official wand
    Tshirt in size small (UK 6-12)
    Fantastic beasts & where to find them poster
    Bag

NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ANYWHERE!!

>>> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1288
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Any idea of the value of my artist signed Half Blood Prince First Edition with event papers and bag? I want to sell but not sure of what value to put on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Event signed by artist Mary Grandpre

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Any idea of the value of my artist signed Half Blood Prince First Edition with event papers and bag? I want to sell but not sure of what value to put on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Event signed by artist Mary Grandpre

Mulleins
    I don't think it's worth anything... I think you should just send it over to me and I can dispose of it for you.

No earthly ideas on price but might be interested if you do decide to let it go.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha...shipping it right on over now.

I probably have too much in it now. I paid $150 (If I remember correct). Signed by illustrator Mary GrandPré at speacial Midnight Madness event and signing at Books of Wonder on July 16, 2005 in New York

Mulleins

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there is much, if any, added value in her signature. And the value of an unsigned first edition of Half-Blood Prince is worth around cover price.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure I agree (and it's not because I'm the one selling) but her signed Giclee prints are bringing in $300+

The "Midnight Madness" event only allowed (if I remember right) 200 tickets. I know it's not valued above the $150 I have in it, but I do think it has good value for a collector of HP books.

Anyway, it's for sale if a collector wants to make an offer. Thanks for all the input guys.

Mulleins

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I certainly would rather have her signature on limited Giclee than in a book illustrated by her. But, it would make a nice addition to someone's collection.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I certainly would rather have her signature on limited Giclee than in a book illustrated by her. But, it would make a nice addition to someone's collection.
    I see your side and respect it. As a book collector though, I would rather have the artist signature in a book. Example; I love Michael Whelans signature on art hanging on the wall, but personally I get more enjoyment having it in the book. Again, that's just because I collect books way more than I do artwork.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The HP book is SOLD

Thanks everyone

Mulleins

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone order the UK Fantastic Beasts? I pre-ordered from Book Depository and received a 3rd printing. So annoying!! Looking for a 1st print.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Did anyone order the UK Fantastic Beasts? I pre-ordered from Book Depository and received a 3rd printing. So annoying!! Looking for a 1st print.
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...al-screenplay/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...al-screenplay/
    Thank you! Looks like they have Norse Mythology too.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would that be worth? He doesn't have a price listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast