Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Gallery 1988 King Art Show

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gallery 1988 King Art Show

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere but I looked and didn't find anything....
    Some great King-centric artwork and other little bits of ephemera. I ended up with four prints(that I really don't have the wall space for)and a pin. Even if you're not in the buying mood it's cool to check out!

https://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/king?page=1

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I really wanted that Mumford print but I think they were all sold before they went online.

It's definitely a mixed bag of quality, alot of paintings w/o prints which is unusual for 1988. It's nice to see art based on books rather than the movies for sure.
    I thought the Carrie necklace was really clever.